A Son Forced Pt. 07

Story Info
Finale.
17k words
4.66
55.3k
96

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,733 Followers

This will be the final installment for this series. I thank all those that have enjoyed this series.

********

A month had passed since he had bought his new home. How his aunt, and sister were joyous at the news when his mother told them, once they arrived home after Jason had fucked his mother against the front door of his home. Most of that afternoon they showed Jason just how much they were pleased by it. Not that Jason was going to complain. He was indeed growing to enjoy the feel of their cunts as they had relations with one another. Then came the move Jason never saw his mother move so quickly before. Packing everything they weren't taking with them. Margret's bed along with Mara's would be staying behind while his would be in one of the other four spare bedrooms for anyone visiting them. One bedroom had already been commandeered to be turned into a dungeon for Mara and Scarlet's appetite. Once it's been soundproof that is.

Jason was awaken from his slumber at the sounds of heaving coming from the depths of his bathroom. The bathroom light illuminating that huge dark bedroom. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he walked groggily towards the bathroom. His hand cupping his mouth to contain his yawn. Standing in the doorway, Jason stood in confusion as Scarlet hugged the toilet.

"Scarlet? Are you alright?" Jason asked.

"I don't..." Scarlet began to say only to have the contents of her stomach filling that porcelain bowl.

"Should I go get Mara?" Jason asked leaving his aunt as he saw her nod. Walking hurriedly out of his room, he didn't need to go far seeing how they all had taken rooms close to his. The door to Mara's room slowly inched open. That soft white light flooding into her room as Jason entered. Jason tilted his head at the sight of his sister in their mother's bed. "Mom," Jason whispered shaking Mara's shoulder. Huffing as Mara brushed off his hand in her sleep. Throwing off the covers noting how she slept in the nude. A wicked smile graced his lips knowing how he was going to get her up. Jason's fingers danced along his mother's labia before those appendages spread her lips open.

Mara released a moan as Jason inserted his middle finger into her hot canal. Adding another to the mix when it seemed the first one wasn't cutting it. Narrowing his eyes when her sex started to awaken and yet his mother still slumbered.

"Wake up Mom," Jason said forcefully. Adding a third finger hoping it would stimulate her dreaming mind.

"Mmm," Mara moaned softly as her eyes slowly open, "Morning master, what a pleasant way to wake me," she said flashing her son a smile. Her hand shot down taking hold of his wrist as Jason began to extract his fingers from her pussy. "I didn't say stop."

"It will have to wait something is wrong with Scarlet. I don't know how long she's been in there, but she's puking her guts out right now. She wanted me to come get you," Jason said, rubbing his mother clit smiling mischievously as her back arched.

"Is...she...yes, baby. Right there," Mara moaned her right hand squeezed her breast. Tugging on her nipple as her son brought her to the edge of her climax. "Yes master! Make me cum for you!" she whispered low so not to wake her daughter. Her nails scraped up along the sheet as her canal liquefied. Her hips lifted off the bed as her son's fingers rapidly hammered into her hot snatch. "Fuck yes! Yes! Jason, I'm going to cum!" Mara whimpered as her orgasm flooded her body. "So...Scarlet is sick?" she asked as she gathered her breath.

"It appears so," Jason said backing away from the bed.

"Well, let's go see what is wrong with my sister," Mara said lovingly, the tips of her fingers skimmed along his jaw as she passed. Peering over her shoulder a slight smile formed on her lips seeing how her son's gaze was centered on her ass as she walked in front of him. "You know baby you can touch it all you want," Mara said, reaching behind her grabbing both cheeks giving them a shake to taunt her son. She felt her son behind her as she stood in the bathroom doorway. "Scarlet, what's wrong?" she asked trying not to show that his hands were firmly planted on her ass.

"I don't know, Mara. One minute I was sound sleep the next I'm in here puking my guts out," Scarlet said, her voice echoing off the toilet bowl.

"I see," Mara said, patting Jason's hand before entering the bathroom. "It can't be dinner since no one else is sick. Did you pick up a bug?" she asked rubbing her sister's back. Mara chewed her lip as her sister shook her head. It couldn't possibly what she thought. "Are you...pregnant?" Mara asked watching how her sister's body stilled, her head rose turning to look at her. The look of recognition forming in Scarlet's blue eyes. Scarlet hadn't even thought of that possibility. She had hoped she would be a month ago when she danced for Jason.

"I think so," Scarlet said, her eyes lighting up in joy. That she may indeed be pregnant with her master's child.

"Hmm...well, there's only one way to find out," Mara said, a little jealous that it wasn't her carrying her son's child. Yet she was forty and in no hurry to be pregnant once again. Although the thought of conceiving a child with Jason. To give her son a son of his own. To have another child suckling on her breasts while Jason pleasured her. She could feel her womb quivering at the idea. "I guess I'll go to the drug store, and pick up a test for you," Mara said smiling warmly at her sister. "Jason, master, will you come with me?" she whispered into his ear as she left the bathroom. "It's so late, and I would hate to be mauled," Mara purred lustfully.

"Sure, let me get dressed," Jason said noting the late hour.

"Just put on your pajamas," Mara said, pressing her naked body against his. "You know for easy access," she cooed into his ear before leaving him.

Jason stood in a worn out t-shirt, flannel pajama pants, and his weathered tennis shoes as he stood leaning against the wall across from his mother's room. His amber eyes ran down his mother's body noting how her breasts bounced foretelling she had foregone her bra. He wondered what else she had forgone. Seeing his mother blushing hard, brushing her hair behind her ear as she passed.

"Shall we go?" Mara asked her eyes dipped low wondering if her son was commando. Jason only nodded, pushing himself off the wall eager to be back and in his warm bed.

"So...you know a baby changes everything," Mara said, as they pulled onto the main road as they left the estate.

"I know," Jason said staring out the window. Looking down as his mother's hand rested in his lap. Watching as her fingers made quick work of the single button that held the flap of his pajama pants closed. Arching an eyebrow as his mother snaked his cock out. "Can't keep your hands off of it can you?"

"Of course not," Mara said, glad for the darkness that hid her ruby cheeks. "Your slut mother loves feeling your cock in her hand, my master," she said smiling as they stopped at the red light. Glancing out of the corner of her eye, watching his cock growing with each stroke of her hand.

"And just how are you going to catch your prize while driving?" Jason asked with a devious smirk.

"Don't underestimate your mother," Mara said wiggling her nose. Removing her hand when she felt he was about to cum only to start again when Jason started to soften again.

"You just want to torment me, don't you?" Jason asked his grip tightening on the door handle of the Porsche SUV.

"What?! I would never!" Mara gasped her eyes going wide. "I would never do that to my master. I just..."

"What?" Jason said, his head pressed against the headrest as his mother started once again.

"I just want to get those balls filled up with all the cum I can," Mara said, as they sat at another red light. "Since you have been fucking pretty much non stop. I just...wanted to be sure I got a really nice big load."

"Uh huh," Jason said eyeing his mother skeptically.

"What it's true!" Mara said trying not to smile.

"Sure, sure. I think it's more about that your sister might be pregnant, and you're slightly jealous," Jason said looking over at her.

"Umm...umm," Mara struggled to find the words to refute her son's claims.

"Speechless. That is so unlike you, Mom," Jason chuckled at his mother's plight. "And to think that wonderful, expensive law degree is going to waste. I do wonder how you ever won a case if you can't form a coherent sentence," he said poking fun at his befuddled mother. "Or maybe it's because you're so focused on the cock in your hand that you failed to notice the green light," Jason said, shooting his mother a smirk as the pointed at the stop light.

"Maybe," Mara said underneath her breath. No matter if he was her master she didn't want him to know just how much influence he had over her. She would do anything for her son -- short of murder that is. Yet as her hand stroked Jason's cock she wondered just how he would react if it was she that was pregnant. "Jason, since obliviously you don't have a problem with fathering children with us. How would you feel if it was I that was with morning sickness?"

"Well...I can't really say," Jason said scratching his chin. "Are you saying you want to have another child with your child?"

"Jason, sweetheart, you should know that answer," Mara said, as she pulled into the CVS parking lot. Pulling into the poorly lit side parking lot, putting the car into park, cutting off the engine. Turning in her seat seeing that cock of his pulsating in the fading light as the interior lights faded. Shooting her son a sinful smile as she moved towards the middle seat. "Baby, come fuck your mother," Mara said, wiggling her ass at him beckoning for Jason to stick that hard rod back where it belongs. "You got my pussy all tantalized. It needs you now!" she said, pushing her pants down exposing her ass to the faint light that filtered into the cab.

"Oh? Does it now?" Jason asked raising his left arm. He allowed gravity to take hold sending his arm in a downward arch. The palm of his hand connecting loudly with the bare skin of his mother's ass.

"Mmm...yes master," Mara purred her left hand reached between her legs. Her middle finger ran through her throbbing lips before rubbing vigorously on her clit. "Please baby, your slave needs you to fuck her right now!" she pleaded.

"My, my, Mara, one would think you were addicted to your own son's cock," Jason snickered as he got to his knees behind her.

"And they would be right," Mara stuttered as Jason teased her folds with his fingers. "Mmm...yes baby get your fill of your mother's pussy. Doesn't it taste good?!" she purred as Jason sucked on her moist lips. The leather groaned as her nails cut against the grain of the material. "God baby! You're getting so much better at that," Mara moaned in bliss.

"Well, I should since all most every morning I awake to your pussy on my mouth," Jason said, wiping away his mother's hot juice from his lips as he rose. "Can you feel that mother dear?" Jason asked running his cock between her ass cheeks. "Tell me just how much do you need this cock?"

"Jason, fuck me, I don't care if it's my ass or my pussy just fucking stick that hard cock into your bitch," Mara hissed as she peered over her shoulder. Feeling her son's balls brushing against her hot snatch.

"I see. I see," Jason said nodding along, "Well, I guess I can't keep my bitch waiting now can I?"

"No, you can't. Your bitch needs to feel you..." Her muscles rippled as she felt his head slowly, teasingly toyed with her womanhood. A gasp escaped her lips as Jason propelled his cock into her hot cunt. "Fuck! Jason, that's it fuck me," she said burying her face into the seat.

"I want to see these tits as I fuck you," Jason grunted thrusting up his mother's shirt.

"Oh, does my master love his mother's breasts?" Mara asked biting her lower lip as Jason palmed her breasts. She loved how her son played with her breasts when he was fucking her. She was sure Jason could feel how much she enjoyed it through the folds of her cunt as they squeezed his cock.

"I have to say boss. I'm so proud of you!" Jason's cock whispered in the back of his mind. "Working me to the brink for this past month. Having these women moan and begged to be filled by me. Not that I'm complaining, it's just...so wonderful." Jason rolled his eyes as his cock began to weep with joy. Though he had hoped his mental conversations with his cock would have stopped by now, yet it would appear he was wrong. "Now why would I disappear, hmm? Someone has to keep an eye on you. I might never get to experience this if I left everything to you."

"Right," Jason said shaking his head.

"Now make that pussy ours!" his cock said before fading back into his mind. Sighing in his mind knowing that has already came to be.

"Oh god! Yes Jason! Keep fucking me like that," Mara said breathlessly, as Jason's hips hammered into her honey pot. "Master, may I cum?" she asked trying to hold back the climax.

"Of course, make everyone here know whose pussy this belongs to," Jason smirked mischievous before spanking his mother's right ass cheek.

"Fuck yes!" Mara howled as Jason thrust hard into her as her womb detonated. "More master! Pound my pussy with everything you have baby!"

"Fuck Mom! I'm going to cum," Jason hissed as he held onto her hips. Mara thrust backwards wanting to get her son's cum as deep inside her cunt as she could.

Jason sat in the SUV waiting for his mother to finish her shopping. His nose wiggled as his mother's sex filled the cabin. He could filled his cock hardening just at the scent of it. Looking around the parking lot wondering if he could take care of it without being noticed. Yet as he freed his hard cock from his pajamas the front door of the drug store opened. A sneaky smile spread across his face as his mother walked towards the car. A gasp escaped her lips as the driver side door opened. The overhead dome light shining down up that hard cock of his.

Mara could feel his cum dripping down onto her jeans as she starred hungrily at her son's exposed cock. Her chest heaved, her nostrils flared, her tongue moistened her dry lips as she watched as Jason slowly stroked his cock. Noticing that sly smirk on his lips as he tormented her.

"Well, it won't suck it self," Jason said sinisterly.

The plastic bag went flying into the back bouncing against the back of the middle seat before falling to the floor. Climbing hurriedly into the drivers seat, shutting the door behind her, leaning across the divide. Her breath hot along that hard shaft. Tilting her head to the side, her ebony hair spilled out along his lap. Her hazel eyes looked lovingly up to her son, her master, loving how he could get hard so quickly unlike her ex-husband. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock. Slurping loudly sucking down every bit of his pre-cum.

"Jason, you like having me suck your cock don't you?" Mara asked as the tip of her tongue teased that hard tool.

"I got to say you do suck a mean cock," Jason said smiling down at his mother. The pads of his fingers skimmed along her skin, brushing back her hair as his mother swallowed his cock. He had to admit she did look beautiful with and without his cock in her mouth preferable the first part. "Oh Mom!" Jason moaned loudly as Mara massaged his balls while she swallowed his cock to the base.

"I'm always going to take care of you, master," Mara cooed adding her right hand to the mix. "I'm pleased that you enjoy your mother's eager mouth," she said licking up the back of his cock. "Now I think you better cum, or Scarlet might worry about where we have been all this time," Mara said, shooting her son a sly smirk.

"If you keep sucking me like that, it shouldn't be a problem," Jason said blissfully. Leaning his head back against the headrest. Feeling his mother's head bobbing rapidly along his rod. Jason wondered just how fucked up he had become that he was enjoying feeling the warmth of his mother's mouth wrapped around his member. Sucking in a breath as his mother sucked hard on his cock drawing out every drop of his cum that flooded her mouth. Jason watched as Mara slowing rose from his lap. Opening her mouth showing her son his load that sat upon her tongue. Making sure he was watching as she swallowed every bit of that hot seed of his.

"Mmm...thank you for the meal, baby," Mara said smiling at her son, "I just can't get enough of your cum, sweetheart. It's just too good to pass up." Blowing Jason a kiss as she started up the SUV.

Mara's heart hammered in her throat as Jason reached over. His fingers danced along the palm of her right hand before interweaving with her fingers. She couldn't remember when the last time he actually held her hand...yes she could. It was over eight years ago when he was still just a little boy. Now as she looked over at the man that had broken her, made her submit to him, made her his sub. She couldn't be any more pleased with how her life had turned out. Whether or not if she got pregnant that didn't matter. She was his that was all that truly mattered to her. Bring his hand up to her lips. Placing a lingering kiss upon the back of his hand as she pulled out of the CVS parking lot. Inhaling the scent of her master, the man she had fallen for, the man that made her womb ache in anticipation. Brushing the back of his hand along her right breast as she sat their interlocked hands in her lap. She prayed she would become what her master wished of her.

"You know I can't get over the fact I own this place," Jason said as they entered his home.

"Me neither," Mara said bashfully, "I'm glad you do, now that we might have an addition to our family."

"I wonder how grandma is going to take the news? Should we tell her its mine?" Jason asked climbing the stairs behind his mother. His eyes just couldn't look away from his mother's taut ass.

"No, I don't think that would be wise baby. Not when she has influence over your money. It might be all to much for her to take," Mara said, feeling her son's eyes on her. How that simple act made her feel so wanted, so desired. While she knew nothing would repair the damage that had been done over the last three years. She did hope that she was helping to heal those wounds. That maybe one day whatever hurt she and Margret had unintentionally caused would be a thing of the past. Where they could enjoy each others company. Laugh, cry, argue, mourn together as each others partner. However, those days were a long way off. First she needed to make sure Jason graduated, then ensure his college life wasn't hounded by women that didn't have her son's best interest at heart. She wasn't about to let some two-bit harlot get her claws into her son. "Jason?" Mara said turning around before they reached the second floor landing. Stifling a moan as her son's nose brushed against her clit due to her abrupt stop.

"Yeah," Jason said, fighting himself from burying his nose into his mother's snatch. Yet as her sex filled his nostrils it was a herculean task not to take hold of his mother's hips and lick her covered crotch.

"What...do you think of having Mary move in once she graduates?" Mara asked trying to still her trembling voice. God. She just wanted to hold his head there and dry hump his face. "It's going to look odd that you only live with us, and not out enjoying the night life like any normal teenage boy."

"Oh, I think I'm way passed being normal," Jason said. He couldn't help it. He had to rub that bud once again.

"Oh Jason!" Mara moaned holding his head against her sex.

"Mom," Margret said groggily exiting her mother's room. Her chestnut hair a skewed as she tried to get her eyes to focus. "What's going on? Why are the both of you up so late?" she asked fighting back a yawn.

soul71
soul71
6,733 Followers