A Son Steals his Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The baby he was going to give her ... Susan just drooled at the thought she'd be carrying her baby's baby so very, very soon.

He slid his prick out from her snatch, and before he even had to ask she was slurping up their mess from his junk. Their mixed taste was probably all he was going to let her have for lunch today, and she couldn't imagine a better meal as she twirled her tongue to catch a few last globs of cum close to his hairy sack. Corey pushed her head back and off as he gripped gently onto her hair.

"I'm gonna go have a shower, you wanna go make me a sandwich? After that you can probably blow me while me and my guild hit Nighthold."

Susan's nod was quick and submissive. She wouldn't bother getting dressed today, she had nowhere to be, and it was still early. It'd be a waste of effort. She briefly thought of jumping in the shower with him but she loved how he felt oozing out all over her thighs. And if he wanted her in there with him, he'd tell her to come. He was the man of the house after all ... and she loved every minute of it.

12