A Son Surprised

Story Info
Alex get's a nice surprise from mom.
779 words
3.32
162.4k
28
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past several years, me and my mom have had a wonderful relationship. We've been going at it every chance we get. Ok, I'm getting ahead of myself. My name is Alex, and I am 23, my mom is now 57. Everything between us now, started 5 years ago. Here's what happened.

"Mom, I finished the placement test and got my score."

"What is it Alex?"

"Come downstairs and I'll show you"

I lead her downstairs. I had already planned something because I was starting to have feelings for her. She is of slim build, about 5'5", and smoking hot. I imagined her tits to be about 34C, and from pictures, a hairy pussy. She was wearing a tight small tank top, and practically no shorts. She had taken to dressing like that around the house when my dad was gone. After she saw my score, I sprung my plan into action. It was perfect timing too as we were the only ones in the house, and would be for several hours. As she was heading back upstairs I said, "Mom, wait a minute."

Then, I went up and hugged her tightly, pressing our bodies together. She embraced me in a likewise manner. Her tits were pressing up against me, and I was already hard so she could clearly feel my bulge around her pussy. I could tell she was enjoying it because she started getting wet, so I decided to press on a little further. I leaned in and kisses her on the lips and kept doing so for several minutes while moving my hands up and down her back occasionally reaching and grapping her ass. Then I decided to press my luck and take the first step, I as she was opening her mouth, I slipped my tongue in there while reaching my hand around her head to bring her close. After I stopped and released the embrace, I expected to be slapped and yelled at, but instead, she just walked upstairs and told me to wait until I was called. 10 minutes passed as I sat there thinking, "Shit shit shit! I'm in so much trouble, how could I have done that? She must be thinking of an appropriate punishment"

Then, after what seemed like hours, (only 15 minutes), she called me up to her room. As I entered she pulled me close and gave me a lover's kiss. She released and drug me to the bed where she laid me down and started rubbing me while wearing her wedding lingerie. I asked, "Mom! What are you doing? Aren't you mad at me?"

"No, Alex. I've been waiting for you to do that, and seeing as your 18, I think it's time you learned how to please a women."

And then it happened. She took off my shirt while I removed the top to her lingerie. Then I fondled her tits while she took of my pants and boxers at the same time causing my 13 inch cock to pop out at attention right in front of her. "Oooh, look how big you've become." She said as she started sucking my cock. Then she turned around so I could have some fun too so I started licking her pussy. "Ooh that's the spot, just like that Alex." This kept up till she started panting.

"Mom, are you ok? Should I stop?" I asked.

"No honey, I'm fine, just don't stoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And that's when my mom first cummed on my face. I nearly cummed myself, but my mom gripped me and said, "nuh-uh, not yet mister, I got a better place for you to cum"

Then we rolled over on her bed, and she positioned my cock with her pussy. "Are you sure about this mom? Once we cross this line we can never go back." I asked.

"Of course sweetie, I've wanted this for a while, haven't you noticed how I've been dressing around you lately?"

Then I gulped as I entered my mom's pussy slowly. "Holy fuck this feels good. It's everything I dreamed of. Focus, don't cum yet, make it last. You might never get a chance like this again." I thought.

"Ooh faster honey, pound me with that monster of yours."

So I complied. About 3 hours full of fucking in every position moaning each other's name, we lay next to each other naked. "Wow sweetie, you're bigger and better than your father. We'll have to do it again." She said.

I agreed.

Well, that's my story, I hoped you enjoyed it. This is my first time writing something like this so please leave comments. Gotta go, my new wife/mom is calling.