A Son's Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
For years, James has lusted for his dad...
1.1k words
3.94
26.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My names is James Cooper, and I am 18 years old. I live in a typical suburban house, with two parents, a dog, and a brother off at college. To the outside world, I'm just a typical teenager who just finished his senior year of high school. However, on the inside, I harbor a deeper, more forbidden secret: I want my dad to fuck me.

Ever since I started getting erections at 11, I've been attracted to my dad, Richard Cooper. Richard is 48 years old, 6'4", with a bit of a beer belly, and a permanent 5 o'clock shadow with a hint of gray mixed in. He has a closely shaven head, but where he lacks hair on his head he makes up everywhere else. His muscular arms and legs are covered in deep black hair and his chest is submerged in a layer of lustrous hair that's graying at the nipples.

Every chance I got, I would spy on my dad. I did everything from sitting outside his closed bedroom listening to him fuck my mom to pretending to vacuum outside of the bathroom door so I could watch him shave shirtless to fishing his dirty underwear out of the hamper so I could jerk off while wearing it.

But he could never know my secret, for he was the most homophobic man I've ever met. He always made jokes about those "fairies" and colonoscopies. But this just made him more attractive to me. His uber-masculinity made me so hard I had to run upstairs and jerk off every time he made a gay joke.

Last week, my mom took my older brother and the dog to Florida to visit her parents. It was just my dad and me, alone in the house, for three weeks. And that it where the craziest summer of my life began.

The night before my mom and brother left for Florida, I snuck out of bed and sat in front of my parents' door. I heard my dad grunting slightly and my mom's muffled moans. My dick began to stand at attention. It was nothing too spectacular. 7 inches, about as thick as a banana, a good amount of black pubic hair, and circumcised. At 5'11", my body was nothing like my dad's. Where he had hair everywhere, I only had some chest hair around my nipples and a treasure trail, a light spattering on my arm, and decent leg hair. I had to shave the sides of my cheeks and mustache about every other day, and I was pretty thin. As I jerked off listening to my dad penetrate my mom, I desperately wished that he would take control of my body and fuck me into oblivion.

"Oh, Dick," I heard my mother exhale. "Oh Dick, I'm going to cumahhhhhhh..." she was cut short by her orgasm.

"Again?" chuckled my dad. "I should do this for a living." His panting got louder and faster until he too yelled out "I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming."

"Oh yeah Dick, fill my cunt with your hot cum," my mom said. At that moment, I too erupted and cum got all over my chest.

"Oh, Dick, what am I going to do for the next three weeks?" asked my mom after all the panting and moaning has subsided.

"You? I'm going to be so hard I will barely be able to walk," said my dad.

"Well, you better save that load for me. I'll save my appetite for it."

I made my way to the downstairs bathroom so they wouldn't hear me and cleaned up. I loved my mom, but I fucking hated her at that moment. I wanted to eat my dad's cum, to pleasure him. I made my way back upstairs and went to bed.

When I woke up the next morning, my mom and brother had already left and my morning wood was at full mast. I heard a lawn mower going outside, so I looked out the window and saw my dad. It was 90 degrees out, so his shirt was off and sweat was running down his body. He had not shaved yet, so his stubble was thicker than usual. I saw him take a big swig of beer and put his hands in his shorts to scratch his balls. That did it for me.

I quickly walked into his room and found his pajamas crumpled on his bed, which were just Family Guy boxers. I put the fabric up to my nose and sniffed the part his dick would touch. The smell of his dick washed over me, and my body tensed up. I could feel a strand of pubic hair clinging to the fabric, so I stuck my tongue out and ate it.

Before I undressed, I went into his bathroom to piss. When I opened the garbage, I almost gasped. There was a used condom in it, presumably from the night before. I pulled it out. The bottom was filled with wet, fluid cum. I couldn't help but notice how big it was; my dad's dick had to be at least 9 inches, and thick. This was my lucky day. I took my dad's condom and walked back out to his bed. I stripped naked and put the used condom on my own hard manhood. It was large enough that it could slide back and forth, the cum acting like lube. Then I pulled his boxers on. I laid on his side of the bed and began to stroke my 7" hard-on. I closed my eyes and began to picture my dad. His sweaty, hairy body laying over me. His hairy, calloused hands grabbing my shoulders and violently flipping me over. Richard ripping my underwear off and shoving his dick in me, calling me his little bitch as he fucked me so hard I began to tear.

"Oh yeah daddy," I cried out. "Fuck your little boy."

I put my left hand behind my back and began to finger my tight virgin ass with two fingers. A wave of ecstasy washed over me and my back arched up. My dad's cum mixed with my precum as I jerked off my cock inside his boxers.

"Please daddy, fuck your little boy, fuck him hard."

I was getting close now. I could feel the cum about to gush out. I left the condom on, so I could let my own man juices mix with my dad's. "Fuckkkkkkk," I cried out as my own cum shot out and mixed with my dad's. My body shook as my dick erupted. I lay back on my dad's bed as my breath returned to normal. I opened my eyes, a dumb smile on my face, when I heard in a deep yell "WHAT THE FUCK JAMES!"

I jerked my head to the side and saw my dad standing in the doorway, shirtless, looking livid as I lay in his bed, naked save for his own boxers. Fuck.