A Southern Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One dark night while Richard was away on business Virginia had a surprise visitor. Two year old Carter was in his nursery for the night. The house was locked up and Virginia was just climbing out of the bath.

As she opened the door into her bedroom she saw Jack. He looked desperate and torn. Her heart leaped. As soon as he saw her he strode to her, a look of hungry purpose in his eyes. He grabbed her and devoured her mouth.

Jack fair ripped his clothes off. Picking her up he threw her on the bed. He ravaged her body for hours. Jack made love to her in every way he could think of. He had been so in need of her passionate sighs and her soft skin. Her wet silky hole welcomed him home as tight and hot as it had ever been.

Jack took her body hard and fast. He made love to her between her sweet legs as well as her fantastic behind with pure unadulterated lust. He left no part of her body untouched as he brought her to orgasm after orgasm. Spent he held her in his arms, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Run away with me Gina... Leave him and come home with me. Let me love you like this everyday of our lives.."

Virginia cried hard. Jack held her tenderly as she wept. Finally she said "I can't. I love Richard. I can't leave him and Carter."

Hurt more that he could have imagined he let her go and stood by the bed. He looked down at her as he dressed. Finally it struck him what she had said. "Who is Carter?"

Jack had gone deadly still.

"My baby" she said softly.

She didn't like the look in his eye as she scrambled from the bed. She grabbed her housecoat as Jack left the room in search of the baby. She reached under the bed and grabbed the shot gun. Virginia ran for the door. As she rounded the corner of Carters nursery she saw Jack looking down on him. Not a stupid man he knew right away that Carter was his. Scooping him up he turned to her. His eyes ablaze.

"You'll not pass him off as a Harrington Gina... Not as long as I'm alive."

"Have it your way Jack" she said as she lifted the shot gun. Aiming directly at him with out so much as a tremor she said "Put Carter back in his bed and leave Jack."

Jack stood there for a moment. He looked down at his sleeping son in his arms. His eyes filled with tears at he laid him back in his bed. He turned to Virginia. "How can you do this to me Virginia? Please baby... Come with me. Bring our child with you." His eyes pleaded with her.

She hardened her heart and cocked her gun. "Leave Jack. Leave and don't ever come back or I will shoot you dead."

A tear rolled down Jack's cheek. He pulled himself together and walked past Virginia out into the hall.

"I love you Gina. If you ever change your mind... I will be waiting."

He watched Virginia nod once and walked away. Virginia started shaking. She put the gun down and picked up Carter. He looked at her with sleepy eyes and smiled. He lay his head on her shoulder and went back to peaceful sleep.

She carried her son and the shotgun back to her room. She lay Carter on the bed and returned the gun to its hiding spot. Curling up beside Carter she wept.

Life went on for Virginia. She was relatively happy. Eventually she got over her guilt and found contentment. She settled in raising Carter to be a successful young man.

Richard died shortly after Carters Graduation. The same year that Morgana and Carl would have a baby girl. Virginia was thrilled for them even through her grief at Richards passing.

Della was an enchanting child. Soft black hair, silver grey eyes, red lips. Her happy laughter filled the house on their frequent visits. With Carter gone life was not always happy for Virginia. She contemplated the past far too often.

Morgana and Carl slowly lost touch with her after Richards death. Their lives were filled with pain as Della went wayward and eloped with a local bad boy. Virginia understood that both their lives were filled with pain.

It was only when Carter married the beautiful Lucinda that life became bearable for her again. With the addition of a daughter-in-law and the timely birth of her twin grandsons, Virginia found peace.

The boys were her spitting image and were impish too. Always up to some mischief. Their antics kept Virginia's life happy and full. It soon became clear that Damien was strong and silent and Dante was charming and youthful. But Virginia dotted on both grandsons with equal devotion. They filled her life with joy...'

Virginia was pulled out of her revelry by the investigating officers voice. His frustration was evident on his face.

"Mrs Harrington, you shot Billy-Bob Eagen not Jack Fairview... Do you understand that?"

Virginia looked confused. She paused. "I... There was a man... He had a gun..."

"Yes Ma'am. He broke into your home and you shot him. We understand that. What we need to know is do you understand that you shot and killed Billy-Bob Eagen and not Jack Fairview."

Virginia shook her head adamantly. "No. No I shot Jack. He came back. He wants Carter..."

"Excuse me for a moment please Mrs Harrington." The officer got up and left the room. He shut the door quietly behind him. He spoke to Carter and his Lawyer.

"Mrs Harrington is very confused. It's evident that something medical is happening. You should get her checked out."

Carter nodded his agreement.

"I'm going to release her into your custody. We are not pressing charges at this time. It is apparent that Mr Eagen broke into your home with multiple weapons and the intent to harm."

Carter thanked the officer as he opened the door for him. He entered the small room and looked at his aging mother. He gently helped her to her feet.

"Come on mom. We can go now." He said quietly. Virginia looked up at Carter with tears in her eyes. She followed her son out into the evening air.

"You believe me right Carter? You believe it was Jack?"

"Yes Mama I believe you." Carter said as he helped her into the car.

The end

12