A Southern Sail

Story Info
They sail the Caribbean & experience the swinging life.
2.4k words
3.99
62k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
burner46
burner46
66 Followers

We were about at the southern most point of our cruise. This last leg had lasted for three days and nights. Generally it would not have been a problem, but the weather was a bit squally and we were on a beat for most of the trip. As a result, the sea was bumpy and neither of us had gotten much sleep. We were glad to be making landfall.

The sun had just come up when we sailed around to the leeward side of the island. We had never been to this island before, but had heard it was nearly uninhabited and flush with lush vegetation, meandering streams and renowned, at least among sailors, for its waterfall and pool just about an hour walk inland from the most protected anchorage.

We were now several hours into the day and Kathy was at the main mast ready to douse it and we were preparing to motor between the reef and into the anchorage.

As always, she was wearing her thong bikini and today, I suspect in anticipation of our landfall, she was wearing my favorite. Like all of her thongs, it was only three small triangles of cloth connected by strings. This one is made of white mesh. When it's dry, you can see her dark aureoles through the top and when it becomes wet it's nearly transparent.

I turned the boat into the wind to luff the sails and I watched as Kathy stretched to pull the main down. He calf and thighs were still firm, despite the fact she was well into middle age. Her small firm breasts brushed up against the boom and I could see her nipples had hardened through the thin fabric of her top.

The sight of her trim, nearly nude body brought back memories of our first landfall of this trip, nearly three months ago. It had been in the Bahamas after a relatively brief 36-hour sail. The harbor was a fairly busy one, full of sailboats. We entered the harbor and uneventfully dropped anchor and secured the deck. I deployed the dinghy to motor ashore to see what sort of fresh provisions were available.

I probably had been gone for about 45 minutes and was leisurely returning to our boat, the whole time admiring the other boats in the harbor, each laying to the wind. As I approached our boat, I was somewhat shocked to see Kathy's nude leg draped over the cockpit and a taut ebony buttock moving up and down between her legs. I killed the outboard and let the dinghy slowly drift towards the ladder. As I did, I could hear Kathy telling him to put it in deeper and I could see her hands on his buttock pulling him to her. This was quickly followed by her moans of pleasure. Just as the dinghy came alongside, I heard her making the sounds that I knew signaled an intense orgasm.

I guess the noise of the dinghy touching the hull got the attention of her suitor. He stood up, his penis still fully erect. I grabbed the ladder to climb aboard and he turned and jumped over the port side, swam to his skiff, and quickly paddled away.

I entered the cockpit and Kathy had not moved. Her eyes were still half closed in post orgasmic bliss. Her leg was still draped over the cockpit and her engorged labial lips wet and spread open. I approached her with considerable ambivalence, but this was replaced by desire. I stripped off my shorts and placed myself where those brown buttocks had been just minutes before. I guess it had been longer and I was more excited than I thought, because in just a few moments I was pumping my load into her wet cunt.

Afterwards we talked extensively. Before we started off on this cruise, I had known about her experiences at the spa and certainly had no issues about her having new partners, but I guess I had hoped that we could do it together.

She told me about the skiff pilot who had just jumped overboard. He had approached the boat selling hand made jewelry and other trinkets. " I invited him aboard to show me his wares, but he could not take his eyes off of my little bathing suit and he kept trying to peak down my top. Honestly, I was flattered by the attention of this guy who was probably no more than 22 years old."

"He was standing, I was sitting and he was holding his tray of ear rings for me to see. Every time I leaned over to look closer, he would lean over to look down my top. After a few minutes, I looked over and I could see him bulging out of his pants. I don't know why, but I reached up and starting rubbing his cock through his pants. Neither of us needed any more encouragement. He slipped off his pants and stood naked in front of me. You know how much I like big cocks. I took him into my mouth, while he untied my top and started rubbing my breasts. It was only a minute later and I had to have him inside of me. I slipped off my thong bottom and lay down in the cockpit. He was on top and he felt so good after our sail. He had only been in me for a few minutes when you came back."

The rest of the day we spent screwing in every way possible. I guess the encounter with the young man got us both turned on. We agreed to pursue further encounters, but only if we were together.

Our subsequent weeks cruising down the windward islands were complete with a number of encounters. It became clear that Kathy preferred younger well-endowed men. One day she even took on a racing team who left her sore, tired, but satisfied. We even tried a few full swaps with other couples, but Kathy liked to be the center of attention and the only women around.

We finally got all of our sails secured and Kathy moved to take the wheel so I could go to the bow to guide us through the opening in the reef. As we passed, I patted her buttock made naked by her string thong. I readied the anchor at the bow and called directions through to the harbor. The anchor was set and we again secured the deck.

Kathy deployed the ladder and jumped in for a quick dip. She came back aboard, parading in front of me, knowing full well that her wet thong was nearly see through and left her looking nearly naked. She said, "Well its nearly lunch time. Ready the dinghy, I will make a basket lunch and we will see if we can find that waterfall and pool we've heard so much about." I knew this was going to be an interesting day.

It took about an hour to get everything secure and to deploy the dinghy and outboard. By them we were both quite hungry and had hoped that we could quickly find this pool that we had heard so much about.

We came ashore and secured the dinghy. We quickly found the path that allegedly led to the picturesque pool and falls. At the beach, a creek about six feet wide emptied into the lagoon. We followed the path along this and as we entered the wooded area, Kathy stripped off her top and pushed it into the backpack that I was carrying. She was now completely naked except for her thong bottom. Kathy walked ahead and I admired the movement of her ass. After about fifteen minutes, we stopped simultaneously when we heard the sound of running water. Kathy grinned and trotted ahead around the bend. I followed with the backpack. As I rounded the bend, I was just in time to see Kathy go underwater, he buttocks and legs glistening with the sun reflecting off the water. She swam underwater the fifty feet or so across the pool and surfaced just in front of the falls.

I saw her thong bottom at the base of a tree near the pool. I pulled our blanket out and spread it under the tree, stripped my shorts off and dove into the pool. The water was exhilarating. I swam to Kathy, embraced her and she planted a big kiss on my lips. "Why don't we get out and have lunch, I'm starving."

We sat near the bank of the pool, lounging under the warm sun, letting it dry our bodies. Hungrily we ate our sandwiches and settled back and sipped our wine. After the bottle was gone, we went from another swim and soon we were entangled with each other, pressing our bodies against each other. "Let's get out and get on the blanket."

We lay down on the blanked and began to caress each other. I don't know if it was the wine, the several days of little sleep, or the sun, but we soon found that we had drifted off to sleep. Kathy lying on top, with her naked leg between mine and her head resting on my chest.

I am not sure how long we were asleep, but I was wakened by two sets of hands grabbing my shoulders and pulling me into a sitting position against the trunk of the tree. Quickly I was tied up and looked to see three well muscled men, two had me by the arms and the third was leaning over Kathy between her legs and pulling her onto her hands and knees. The one over Kathy said, "hey we mean you no harm, we just want to be part of the party."

He dropped and kicked off his shorts and squatted naked between her legs. His large black cock was dancing in front of him and he said to Kathy, "Start sucking you man's cock." Kathy moved down to her elbows and placed my cock into her mouth. Despite what was going on, I could feel myself growing hard. The one giving orders, Juan positioned himself on his knees behind Kathy. As she sucked my cock, he began to work himself into her still wet slit. As he entered her from behind and began to stretch her open, to my surprise, she let out a brief moan of pleasure. She looked up at me and nodded as if it would be all right and as she did, she pushed back against him, sliding him firmly into her.

She rested her head on my thigh as he began to move in and out of her. Within a few minutes, she was making the sounds that I knew meant she was close to an orgasm. Her mouth came off of my cock and she placed her head on my thigh. She met thrusts and within moments, she was in the midst of a screaming orgasm. I guess it was her moans, but John simultaneously jerked and he delivered his load into her cunt.....

I don't know what it was, but I never felt scared. I guess Juan telling me that he just wanted to party set my mind at ease. As I looked at each of their muscular frames, I figured I might as well take advantage of these three young men's bodies.

After Juan filled me with cum, Mannie called and said it was his turn. I looked over at him and his lighter brown muscled frame. He was lying on his back, gently stroking his now fully erect penis. I felt like I was on fire and definitely knew I want each of these young men. I crawled over between Mannie's legs and took him into my mouth. Slowly I licked his shaft and watched his eyes glaze over. I moved up his body, straddled his waist, put my hands on his shoulders, and worked his cock into me. I pressed my mons against his pelvis and could fill the end of his cock hit bottom. Mannie reached up and began kneading my sensitive nipples and breasts. Again, I could feel myself working towards a climax, when Robert positioned himself behind me. I knew he wanted to make me a DP and moved forward on Mannie's cock to give Robert access.

Robert collected some of my wetness on his fingers and placed first one and then two fingers up my ass. I relaxed and he removed his fingers and slowly worked himself inside. I was so full. With each thrust I pushed myself back against their hard cocks. Juan came around and put his cock near my face and as I sucked it, it again became hard. The cocks felt so good, their now sweaty bodies sliding up and into mine.

I really cannot remember what happened next. Robert pulled out and I rolled off of Mannie and lay in the sand on my back. By now, Juan was again hard and mounted me. Each of them had at least one turn and Mannie lifted my legs and fucked my ass before coming all over my stomach.....

I watched her wantonly fuck each of these men and it was like I was not even there. I don't know how many loads she took, but after about two hours of continuous fucking, Mannie, Juan and Robert picked up their clothes and disappeared into the woods. I watched Kathy sleeping for a few minutes. Once it was clear that we were alone again, I called her softly and she opened her eyes. She turned her head and smiled contentedly at me and then sat up and looked around. Her spread legs were still oozing cum and as she stood up to walk towards me, it ran down her leg, making a streak through the dried cum.

She came up to me and rubbed herself against my face. I could feel the dried cum on her leg and stomach. I licked at her wet cunt and a load of cum ran down the side of my face. After a moment or two, she straddled my again hard cock and rode me as I sucked her sore tits. It seemed like only a few strokes and I could feel the two hours of stimulation erupting into cunt. She stood untied me and began to look for her thong.

It was clear after a moment that out clothes were gone and we walked completely naked back to the beach. There we did find out clothes. We put them into the dinghy and naked together we launched the dinghy and rowed back to the boat. It was going to be a great cruise.

burner46
burner46
66 Followers