A Spanking

Story Info
Head teacher delivers an orgasmic lesson.
1.8k words
4.03
70.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pedro55
pedro55
6 Followers

All persons mentioned in this story are over 18.

*****

She had been called to the principal's office. She knew here outfit had been daring of late: short skirts, tight blouses, sometimes no underwear, but how much damage had she actually done? Probably just given a few guys boners.

Principle Tanner was a scary guy. Always very serious and with a burning intensity.

"Do you know why you are here?" He said eyeing up her luscious breasts.

"No sir" chloe replied quietly, wishing she had not been so daring today.

"You are drawing far too much attention to your body. Standup" He commanded.

"That shapely ass of yours is hardly hidden by this slutty skirt" He grabbed an ass check firmly, causing chloe to gasp. As soon as his fingers dug into her soft, pliable ass she shuddered and felt her panties get creamier.

"Your Tits are popping out of your blouse" He continued and to prove his point he smacked the left one making it bounce. A second gasp escaped chloe lips as her nipples began to harden.

"You make all the guys cocks hard and it makes it very difficult to concentrate. In short you are filthy little slut who needs punishment"

"But I. .." principle tanners hand slammed into her ass cheek. She yelped more from the shock. Then she realised something far worse. Her pussy had started to swell up and hot sex juice was trickling down her leg!

"No buts!" He yelled.

"Now repeat after me. I am a dirty little slut that deserves to be punished"

Pausing a little, red with embarrassment chloe repeated the humiliating phrase like a confession.

"Bend over my knee and pull what little skirt you have, up." Thank god she had chosen to wear some panties today. She only hoped they hadn't become see through from her wetness.

She pulled her short skirt up and looked into the lustful eyes of her punisher. Without warning he landed 10 blows on her panty clad ass. 5 on each cheek. The heat radiated from her sensitive skin. She felt it spreading. To her horror she felt it travelling directly to her sensitive clitoris. The electric heat danced around her wet peak. As if to make it worse he pulled her panties up, garotting her nub as well as exposing more of her pink flesh. She could feel her wet panties slosh up pussy. He brought his hand down upon her stinging cheeks. Again and again, sometimes on the same cheek sometimes on the other one. The sharp pain quickly transcending into a maddening tingle focused on her tiny clit. With each blow she moaned out loud, squeezing her thighs together. She knew now that he would spot how royally aroused she was, and she squealed in humiliation, juicing herself further more. She was now in no doubt she had utterly drenched her panties and she could feel tiny riverletts dripping down her thighs.

"AHHHHH GAARRD!!" she screamed trying her hardest to suppress the pleasure.

Suddenly he stopped. Her abused body twitched violently from the latent sexual tension strangling her slippery pearl.

"You dirty fucking slut!" He gasped in disbelief.

"You're getting off on me spanking you! Look at this!" He said, grabbing at her sodden panties. His fingers crushing her poor clit instantaneously. She let out a wanton cry and gripped the chair legs uselessly. She couldn't believe how much he was humiliating her. He cruelly and quickly twisted her clit. She jammed her wet thighs together and with all her effort stopped herself from cumming through gasps and moans of pure frustration.

"I need to teach you a real lesson. Stand up in front of me" she obeyed him. He reached out and crudely pinched her throbbing clit through her wet panties.

"I want this, here" He tugged down hard forcing her knees to buckle and trapping her clit on his thigh.

"Hands behind your back. We can't have you escaping". He clipped handcuffs around her wrists. Where had he even got them from? She was in such a sexual haze she couldn't even recall.

"Bend your knees. Now grab your ankles" clip. Clip. He had fastened her ankles behind her and then to her wrists.

Now her entire body was balanced on his thigh. Her face was beetroot red, and she elicited tiny moans. It seemed her whole body weight was crushing her tiny clit and that, as if to spite her, it had slipped from its hood and defiantly lay throbbing and naked on his thigh.

"This position is designed to be a vice for that disgusting slimy little clit of yours." He said trotting his leg up and down. She bit her lip letting out the sluttiest moan and, without wanting to consciously, thrusted her magnificent chest forward into her principles face.

"And these Tits!!" He exclaimed.

"These are a sore point of distraction" He slammed his hands down on the left nipple as he said the word soar. Alternately, he slapped each already hardened nipple. This was even worse than getting her ass spanked. Her nipples had always been hyper sensitive and now they were getting abused so roughly. She gritted her teeth, squealing and wriggling in her captors grasp. She suddenly realised that all the wiggling she was doing on his lap was just grinding her now fully aroused clitoris dangerously close to climax. Grinding her clit, getting her nipples spanked. Her panties were sopping wet.

He stopped. Then he smiled up at her. She bowed her eyes, breathless, desperate, too embarrassed by her own sexual arousal to meet this man's gaze. Then deliberately and so smugly he brought his swift and powerful hands down upon her ass. Like a strike from an expert in karate, he delivered maximum force to her pink buttocks. She screamed out loud and forcefully bucked forward. This caused her already tight panties to further garotte her abused bud, as if a noose of sexual tension had been fastened around her throbbing node, ringing out buckets of slutty lubricant. She groaned hard quivering on his leg. Before she could think another blow landed on her other cheek. This time he pushed her along his leg, his fingers curled into her soft skin.

Her pussy spasmed and she felt her traitorous core ring out yet more sex juice from deep inside. She screamed out loud, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she tried her best to cover up her ecstasy. It was short lived as he spanked her again. Her legs gripped round his in an effort not to cum. As he spanked her he forced her onto his leg, the tightening circle around her clit was like a leash he could pull on to lead her, kicking and screaming if necessary, to the precipice of orgasm.

"You dirty fucking slut!" He breathless growled, force spanking her. Every spank forced her higher and further along his thigh, till she was wildly humping and writhing up against him. She was suddenly aware that her hips were grinding into a very long thick length of cock.

He grunted "don't you dare fucking cum, you slutty dick tease" with that he grabbed her breast and ground her nipples deep and hard.

It was too much for chloe. He was spanking her clit onto his leg and crushing her hyper sensitive nipples. Her back snapped into an arch as her clit was forced through yet another ring of fire. It was so hard and incredibly wet. Sparks flew and danced over her captured breasts. the drenched cotton throttled pleasure from her angry bead. Her whole body ached and yearned in one simultaneous spasm and she erupted into an all consuming orgasm. Her body jerked against his as he berated her. Her spanking continued. She tried desperately hard to control her explosion but it was useless. She wriggled and jiggled on his lap like a second rate whore thankful for getting used. Her body juddered for what seemed a life time.

"You. Are a filthy. Little whore. Cumming all over your headmaster's thigh as you are spanked to orgasm." He paused between her whimpers. "I can't believe one of the pupils of this fine school is so slutty that even the debasing act of spanking got her to cream herself stupid." she was still jiggling through her extended orgasm, trying to hide every twitch and surge of ecstasy pulsing through her body. But it was useless. He had manipulated her through orgasm while delivering a sound thrashing. Eventually her body went limp. She began to sob from humiliation, her traitorous body still tingling.

2 clicks and her ankles were released. She gingerly touched the floor. She was too wobbly on her legs to stand. He pushed her up and she staggered backward. Then her knees bowed inward and she collapsed to the floor. He stood over her. The imposing silhouette of his erection reminded her he had not buried his cock inside her yet, but instead relished her humiliation. She bit her lips, thanking the Lord he had not.

"Do you see the self control I have compared to you?" His dick stood straight up but he bent it down to slap her to tongue with it. It was huge and forbidding. Its awesome girth meant only 1 thing to chloe: if he chose to use it on her he could rip as many orgasms from her as he wished. She trembled in fear and arousal.

He fed his trunk of a penis into her mouth along her tongue. She forced her jaw as wide as it would go to accommodate his bullish helmet. Then he lectured her as he used her mouth. She looked up obediently eyes aflutter as she tried to cope with this monster.

"On Wednesday I am going to teach you how to be lady" He said pushing his cock to the back of her throat. "Not this dueling slut who would do anything to get nailed by this massive cock" as if to prove the point he pushed his cock deep inside her mouth and held it there. It wasn't all the way in and she started to gag a little as he forced more in. She suddenly realised this is what it would be like if he used that on her other naughty hole. The thought alone was almost enough to make her cum. She shifted uncomfortably. Suddenly he pulled it out and gave her wet tongue a slap with it. Strings of saliva coated his veiny erection.

"Wednesday. After school. Don't be late. Dismissed."

He sat behind his desk and carried on working as if nothing had happened. Slowly she got up, wiped the saliva from her chin, smoothed down her skirt and rearranged her blouse. Her nipples felt bruised and engorged. She tenderly made her way to the door. The hot sting in her ass resonated around her groin and she realised it fuelled a deep ache inside the hot well of her pussy. The maddening tingle danced along her clit as her thighs rubbed together. Soon she was half way down the empty hallway, turned on and desperate to get off again. All she could think about was her headteachers massive cock and the kinds of things he was going to do to humiliate her.

pedro55
pedro55
6 Followers