A Spanking Good Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers

When the time drew near I made a call to Stan. “I have something that needs taking care of – could you call round and we’ll talk about it?” Stan visited the following day and I outlined my intentions. Would he be interested in spending an evening at my house – with some of his friends? He nodded and said a little discrete group would happily be entertained at my house – a little party.

My plan was this – I told my husband I would invite several of my friends from my classes and the gym for a drinks party. Not our closer friends because they would want to stay all night. That way a genuine party would take place and people would back up my story. Neighbours would see people arrive and nothing would be untoward. Except that the real party would end fairly early –and other guests would take their place – for a party of a different sort. There was something exciting about having the house to myself and being able to have men round at night. I didn’t need to worry about time and unlike the afternoon I could drink and needn’t worry about when my husband was coming home. When I was spent I could simply go to bed and have lots of time the following day to get straight – maybe I would ask a man to spend the night with me – probably Stan – then again, Bill’s cock was something else! I was really looking forward to it.

All went to plan and fifteen of my acquaintances attended my party. I laid on a nice buffet - plenty to drink and a good time was had by all. When people started to leave I began to feel excited and nervous. My husband rang and I handed the ‘phone to a couple of girls to say hello – he was sure now my party was genuine and if neighbours should mention the comings and goings it made it legitimate.

Patiently I waited for the last ones to leave and then made a quick call – to tell Stan it was all clear. Those butterflies filled my stomach again and I poured another stiff drink. The scene was set and I could take as much time as I liked – providing of course the men hadn’t to rush home to their wives too early. Nice respectable elderly men enjoying a little fun in their retirement – just in way of a change from tending their roses or playing bowls – the thought made me feel very safe and relaxed.

Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers
12