A Spanking Romance

Story Info
He shows his love with domestic discipline.
2.2k words
4.31
80.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man like me at this stage in my life should not feel this way, or so I thought. Here I was a 40-year-old widower finding myself enraptured like a teenager for this woman. A younger woman at that, but OH what a woman she is. She is naïve and yet wise beyond her years, possessing a wonderful mix of intelligence, insecurity, and common sense. She is in my eyes childlike and yet filled with a smoldering passion that burns deep just beneath the surface. She awoke feelings of joy, tenderness, hopeful love, and raw lust in me I had buried so deep I never thought I'd feel them again.

We found each other when neither one of us was looking nor seeking a mate. Those first tentative steps were slow and cautious as we both came to realize over coffee and conversation that something between us just seemed right. After countless phone calls and letters and chats on the Internet we came to know each other.

I learned her mother had ruled her every move and when she finally got her own apartment at the age of 26 she found herself unable to make decisions because she lacked any self-confidence. Her mother is a vile woman who ridiculed her every decision and whose constant criticism has made her an easy target for the bullying slugs she had dated.

She could put together bank loans and mortgages and yet found her own bills to be something she couldn't handle. She had decorated her apartment wonderfully but had a hard time deciding what to eat for supper. She would get dressed up on a Friday night just to go shopping because she lacked the courage to walk half a block to a local pub when they had a band even though she loved to dance.

Instead she would sit by the open window and listen to the music and laughter. Surrounded by people she was alone and I often felt the same way.

After I lost my wife I often sat alone on my patio with a drink and now found myself wondering how many times we had both sat in the dark waiting for some one to find us and yet here we were separated by only a few city blocks.

I am a spankophile by nature and was terrified she would either laugh at this or be disgusted by my confession. To my surprise this quiet and shy girl brought this up before I had the chance. She confided in me that before her Father left her Mom when she was 18 she had received regular bare bottom spankings and paddlings.

Always given by her Father, but usually by her Mother's order she found that although she hated them, afterward when she was forgiven and hugged by him, she felt loved and guilt free. She would be spanked for anything her Mom felt she did wrong.

If her grades slipped from an A to a B+ and it was the paddle, oversleep and leave the bed unmade, it was a spanking, come home late and it was the strap! After he left there were no more spankings but her Mother's non-stop criticism and put downs had piled on plenty of guilt and a lack of self-respect with little affection and no release.

Armed with months of conversation our first date was simply a walk by the river with an ice-cream cone in one hand and her hand in my other. We talked about everything and anything and I found her to be simply enchanting. Dressed in jeans and T-shirts all was well till a sudden summer shower sent us running about ¾ of a mile to her apartment laughing all the way. There in the hall, dripping wet and shivering, we kissed for the first time. The gentle softness of her lips melted my heart right there.

She brought me a towel and took my wet shirt to the dryer. Then she changed into sweat pants and a sweater. We sat on her couch as the thunder rumbled and the lightning flashed and when the power went out and the room fell into darkness, she snuggled up to me and for a brief time my world was perfect. We kissed and cuddled there on her big couch till she drifted off to sleep with her head on my lap. When I awoke she was still there and the mornings first light was coming in the windows making her look angelic sleeping on my lap. She woke up with a start and a looked at with a sleepy smile and we both laughed. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to her big bed where a dropped her as she shrieked and giggled.

I told her I had to go home and change for work. She reached up, hugged me and gave me a kiss. I had forgotten the simple pleasure of passionate kisses. I told her I wanted to take her to dinner that night and she answered with a happy "yes."

So for the next month we slowly became inseparable. She surprised me with her sexual hunger and the uninhibited way she enjoyed sex. Smart, independent, very feminine, yet I sensed her deep insecurity. She had a need for reassurance and guidance on a personal level. I began to realize also that she associated spanking with forgiveness and with love. She had often spoken glowingly of her father and mentioned many times about him spanking her. I came to realize the doubt and guilt feelings she carried, as emotional baggage had been wiped clean when she was punished and then forgiven. To her punishment and forgiveness equaled love.

Things had been going fine and I certainly never had any reason to punish her when she forced the issue by doing something unexpected. I had often taken her over my knee for play spankings and had even happily spanked her ass during lovemaking but never for punishment.

I noticed that whenever something went wrong like her being late for a date or not ready on time, or even something simple like burning dinner, forgetting to return videos or anything of that nature she would get upset with herself and look at me expectantly. I never chastised her and instead felt a hug and a gentle word of encouragement was called for. This often left her quiet and brooding for some time after and I sensed she was somehow disappointed. I knew in the past her mother and boyfriends would berate her for every little thing so I tried the opposite approach, for her shortcomings were few and minor. She carried a lot of guilt in her so I tried to build her self-confidence. It was I found out, the wrong approach to take.

It had been a bad week for her. There was lots of stress in work with deadlines and closings to be ready for. She ran out of gas one night on the way home from work and I had to go bring a can of it to rescue her. Thursday night she forgot about our dinner date and worked late while I sat in a restaurant for over 90 minutes till she arrived and sat with a guilty look throughout dinner. Friday night she tried to make it up to me by making my favorite dinner but she fell asleep and baked our lasagna to crispy shoe leather. She was in tears as I sat down to hack into it and couldn't help but smile at her. I was thinking how much I loved this girl when suddenly she asked me to leave and said she didn't want to see me anymore. I was stunned and hurt at this and she began to cry bitterly with her head in her hands.

"You don't care," she told me weeping, "you never even get upset when I do things wrong. It must not matter to you what I do!"

I was stunned and told her that I most certainly did care and that she mattered very much to me. She looked at me with eyes swollen with tears and then the final piece of the puzzle was put in place for me.

"You are too nice to me," she whispered, "I don't deserve someone like you."

Then anger filled me, I saw what all those years with her mother had done to her and I felt helpless rage towards that awful woman. I also understood why she spoke fondly of her father and the spankings she received. Her mother had programmed her to feel guilty about every little thing that went wrong and her Father relieved these feelings by punishing her and made her feel loved afterwards.

All those little things that happened this last week had built up inside her. She felt guilty and expected or needed release. I had no intension of walking away from this girl I was crazy about and as I sat looking into her tear stained face I knew what I had to do.

I stood up and pushed my chair back into the middle of the floor and strode around the table. Taking her firmly by the arm I led her back to the chair with out saying a word. Her eyes were wide as saucers as I pulled her over my lap, but she went with out protest. She wore tight denim shorts that encased her wide round globes perfectly. My hand seemed to fit these cheeks perfectly as I began to stroke them.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a timid voice as she began to tremble.

"Giving you what you want and need," I replied. "How dare you try to push me out of your life when you know how great we are together? Don't ever push me away when you know you need me as much as I need you. I love you and don't you ever forget it!"

With that I began to spank her pretty backside. She gasped and moaned at first then a hand came back and I quickly pinned it to her back. I spanked her firmly and covered her whole bottom with strokes from my hand. She began to kick and wiggle after awhile but I continued till the denim felt warm to the touch.

"Stand up", I said to her as I helped her to her feet." We're not done yet!"

"I'm ssooorrryyyy, she whined as I unfastened her shorts and worked them down her hips till they fell to her ankles. I took her by the arm and marched her to the dinner table and had her bend over it and grab the other side. Surprisingly she did so with out protest flattening her belly to the table, her round globes stuck up and out invitingly. I grabbed the large plastic spatula from the counter and raised it over the inviting target she presented. For few brief seconds I wavered thinking instead of plunging into this most inviting of bottoms offered up to me.

Taking a deep breath I placed a hand on her back and swung, SPLAT the plastic cracked and she shrieked at the sting of it, I think she was expecting my hand. I swung steadily as I lectured her.

" You will not SPLAT, ever do that SPLAT, to me again SPLAT. You know SPLAT, how good we are SPLAT, together SPLAT! From now on SPLAT, when you start SPLT, getting down on yourself SPLAT ,I'm going to take you over my knee SPLAT! Be cause in case you didn't notice SPLAT, I've fallen in love with you."

I tossed the spatula on the counter and pulled to her feet turning her around to face me and she fell against me sobbing. I held her close and kissed the top of her head while rubbing her back as she buried her face into my chest and cried herself out.

When she was under control she looked up at me with her tear stained face and said, " I'm sorry, please don't ever leave me. Just love me please, love me now!"

We kissed then and for me my passion for this girl erupted. Two sets of hands fumbled with my pants and she kicked her shorts away. Grabbing hot cheek in each hand I lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around me and impaled herself on my engorged cock. We kissed as we thrust against each other and she bit my neck as we quickly came together as I stood holding her to me in the middle of her kitchen.

Shaking and drained I led her to her bathroom were we shared a long hot bubble bath in her big claw foot tub. There as we soaked with back to my chest we talked. I informed her of some new rules I was laying down. She listened intently and nodded her agreement. From now on things would be different.

I told her that from now on if she felt she hadn't done something properly she was to write it down. If that wasn't enough to make feel better then she was to bring me her list and we would talk about it. If I felt she deserved it or her actions told me she needed the release I would punish her.

Later in bed she sighed contently as we snuggled together and again I wondered how could a man at this stage of my life get so lucky?

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Well l don’t need to tell a long story about my life.

Simply, l liked your story

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
role play

i read your story and i loved it i was wondering if you would role play with me. i need a male for my female

Basic Info - looking for long-term role player’s. i am into spanko (demestic disipline) but i can do without. i can do the sex theme as long as it doesn’t go into to much detail.

Fandoms / Original Verse: - Original

Character: Ami - 22 year old girl, Depressed, Angry, Afraid, caring, and Forgetful. loves to hide from the world, cuts herself, and works at a bar, drinks alot, smokes and very good at pool, and takes a lot of pills. looking for a man/woman to keep her in line.

Timezone: Eastern but that really doesn’t matter

Times online to RP: depend’s most days 9am-4am but sometimes i wake and then take a 3 hour nap on those days anywhere from noon - 3pm till about 5-6am

Languages: English

Canon Pairings: no

OC pairings: i prefer m/f but will do f/f

Yaoi: no.. because i can’t write a male charater..

Yuri: Yes.. depending

Het: yes... which is what i like best

Mature: not relly sure what this means but i like 18+

Violence: yes... depending

Strong Language: if it calls for it and as long as it isn’t every other word

Grammar: 1 - 10 (1 - Not caring, 10 - grammar nazi) - 1

Average Desired RP Post Length: (Explain how long your typed up RP posts are. Full paragraphs, or action by action, etc.) - i do anywhere from 1-3 paragragh’s depending on if i don’t hit a block somewhere between my post and someone else’s

if you are interested please email me lee.herzing1988@yahoo.com and when you do please remind me of your story so i know who it its

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Boyfriend Paddle Me Good and Hard

I was a physical training at a local gym and I’m 22 years old 5 11’ and in great shape less than 2%bbody fat. I meet him because I was assigned to him as his training. Mike was a registered male nurse and in great shape himself. After about three months of being his trainer we started dating. He been such a gentleman to me, he even respected the face that I was saving myself for marriage and he has never pressured me about sex. He always keeps his promises which is what I always respected about him. We’ve been dating about six months now and he was going out of town for about week and needed a house sitter. He has a customer car he’s been customizing for the past few years and told me before he left that if I touch his car he blister my butt until I could sit for a week. I responded that I total understand and I would do the something if it were my car. While he was out of town, I found his keys and took his car for a ride with my girlfriends. Sure enough while it was parked in the parking lot it was hit by someone else. Insurance took care of it but I than tried to lie to him over the phone about it. I felt so bad about it, I agreed to take the punishment whoopin from him to clear the air and make things right between us, he was so upset it took him about a week to calm down enough for us to talk about it, about a week after that I went over his place and I decided to accept what was coming or so I thought.

He asked me to lower my britches. “Ok, let’s get your britches down!”

“Mike I’m not taking off my cloths, I’m not going to be naked for this!”

“First, I’m not telling you, you have to be naked. I’m not telling you to take off your cloths, I’m only telling you to take few of them down. I’m not paddling your pants, I’m paddling you, you thought you were too big for your britches, joy ride in my custom car than try to lie about it, and the only way for you’ll learn you’re not is to lower your britches. I had you house sit for me while I was out of town and I told you that if you touch my car that I’d bust your butt. Now hand me the paddle and lower them.”

I let out a big sigh of protest, I felt so bad that I let him down and I know that I broke our trust but since I was going to get accept this I was going to try to prove to him I can take it, “fine but you’re not going to make me cry!” Handed it to him

Than he told me, "We’ll see about that, now let’s get to the bare issues here. You busted my car now I’m going to bust your butt, going to keep my promise, I’m sorry honey."

I am wearing my usually jeans at the time which I likes to wear with my cowboy boots. I slowly undo my belt buckle as I am trying to talk him out of paddling me. Got the flap of my belt out from the front loop of my jeans and started to pull to unhook it loose. Asking him “do I really haft too take’m down, I mean. . .?”

He interrupted me, “honey your jeans didn’t do anything, I’m paddling your butt not your jeans. I’m sorry honey but it has to be this way.”

I swallowed hard, “ohhhh” Letting out a whimper as I pulled a little and got my belt unhooked, pulled it out of his buckle and was about to start with the button of my jeans. “But Mike, I really don’t think. . .”

He interrupted me again, got up stepped towards me reaching out and placing his hand my hands looking me straight in the eyes, “honey, it is going to going to be ok, I promise you that I will not take advantaged you, I gave you a promise and I mean to keep it. This isn’t about sex but it’s about respect. I have always kept my promise and know this, I will take care of you afterwards, that’s what the lotion on the table is for, I love you and I just want what’s best for you and us. “

This was the first time he said he loved me, my lips started to stammer. My heart melted, I threw my arms around him almost started to cry right then and there telling him I was so sorry about what I did.

Holding me tightly he said, “I know honey, I know, but unfortunately I still have to keep another promise, you know me I always keep my word, so please no more arguments about this, ah?”

Looked directly at him and nodded. I stepped backed and asked him if I can have a pillow to hang on too with my hands. He went to his bedroom and returned with two pillows. He sat back down on the chair. With deep sigh, another whimper and lips stammering I slowing unsnap it the bottom of my jeans. Stopped for second.

Looking into his eyes, “I love you too Mike and I do trust you!” I started to slowly unzip my zipper, put my thumbs on the inside of my jeans and hesitated again.

In a very calm voice he said, “it’ll be already, I have sisters and you don’t have anything that I haven’t already seen.”

I slowly lowered them to just below my checks and hesitated again look at him hopefully it would be far enough.

“All the way down, honey, all the way down! I’m sorry but it has to be all the way.”

Whimpering again, I slightly bent over pushing my jeans down to my where they bunched up at my boots. Stood up in with just my panties ups and look directly into his eyes. “Mike can we just. . . .” as I tried to protest.

Again and he said, “you are going to bear through this situation and but in this sense I mean bare, now you are going to have to get them down too, honey, all the way, come on, I understand that you are embarrassed but that’s the whole point.”

Let a whimper and said, “oh man this is going to hurt!” I slowly moved my thumbs into the waist band of my panties and slowly started to pushed them down too.

“Well, it’s a whoopin it supposed to hurt honey but I very proud of you for accepting it.”

I pushed them to my knees and stood up covering myself, I was so embarrassed, jeans at my ankles and panties to my knees standing there in front of the man whom I love ready to take a the whoopin of my life. I was scared and yet I also felt a sense of trust towards Mike, a bond that was there that I couldn’t explain. I hobbled forward to his side, lips still stammering as I asked for the pillow to huge.

“please do everything you can to keep your arms and hands around the pillow” he said, “so I don’t want to hit them accidentally.

“I will honey, I’m really sorry about what I did and. . . “

He motioned with his hand and calmly interrupted and “I know honey, now, no sense putting it off more than we have too, alright, let’s get to the bottom of things and move on, ok?" Then handed me the pillow.

I sighs, nodded and took the pillow hugged and turned over his knee. I took a pillow and started to huge it as he adjust me. He rest the wooden paddle on my backside and ask me the final question.

"Do you believe that if I paddle blisters into your backside that you won’t take my car or lie to me again?"

I wait for at least half a minute trying to stall to see if there was any way he might change his mind.

“Kimmmmm, I’m waiting?”

“How many am I going to get,” I asked.

“As many as it takes, how did I say I was going to paddle you for lying and taking my car without permission?

I hesitated again, “Honey, you need to answer me!”

I swallowed hard again, “you said you’d paddle blisters into my butt until I can’t sit for a week.”

“Ok, than how many are you going to get than, Kim?”

“hooooo, I don’t know?”

“Thanks right, now I’m going to ask you again, do you believe that if I paddle you backside that you won’t take my things or lie to me again?"

Feeling the flatness of the wood paddle resting on my bare butt, I swallowed again, I said, “Ok, ok, but please don’t spank that hard, I’m really sorry!”

“So is that a yes?”

Waited for few seconds more, just trying to stall. I was so embarrass being over his knee, having my pants down like this and having this conversation.

He taped my butt with the paddle lightly, “Kimmmm?”

Figured that I might as well get it over with, “ok,yes, yes, I won’t lie or take your car ever again, I’m really sorry Mike, I don’t have to count them do I?” With that, he raised the paddle.

“I sorry I have to do this Kim, and no you don’t have to count, I doubt you will be able to count that fast!” I lets out a whimper which let him know that I was ready.

There are no warm ups, no pauses between swats. From start to finish it was spanking as hard and fast as he could. He made sure he got every inch of my backside, from the top to the bottom to at least one paddle width underneath. Ensuring that he give my bottom no rest. At first I was so determined not to cry or yell, but I couldn’t take anymore .

“oochie oochie oochie!” I straighten up my entire body, crossed my legs and squirmed, clinches and unclenched.

“ok, ok ok, I can’t, I can’t I can’t!” squeezing my pillow tighter and tighter as I and started kicking like crazy.

Whack after whack, fast and hard and there was no signs of him letting up.

“ouchi, ouchi, ouchi, ouheeeeeeee!” I lost all ability to make actual words. I bit into the pillow and I just seem to loss all sense of thinking. I just remember how sting and painfully that dam paddle was smacking my backside. All I could was just scream at the top of my lungs load and long and ruthenic bursts of whaling. I was tried to get up. He stopped for second lifted my body and put me over one knee put his leg and scissor lock mine.

“Nope, we aren’t done yet!” As he continued to the flurries of swats. The swats were coming so hard I couldn’t breathe.

I was crying and screaming in searing pain as the paddle smack my backside and upper thighs. I let go of the pillow and started scratching the floor trying to pull myself forward to no avail. He kept his pace up still whacking as hard and as fast as he could. He was spanking the living daylights out of me. I than starting hammering my fist to the floor, thrashing my head about and screaming profusely and crying out of control. When it over I was bawling out of control with hiccups. He let me up and I stood straight up doing what he called the spanking hop. Jumping up and down holding, rubbing her backside and crying like all get out. After I claimed down enough he stood up set the paddle down and out stretched his arms for me to come to him. My hair was a mess, my backside blistered, pants to my boots, panties still to my knees, trying to get my breathing be under control (smaller hiccups crying), I hobbled over to him and started crying all over again in his arms as I was trying to rub the sting away. True to his word, I blistered my butt and upper thighs, he had paddled me good and hard. I never felt so vulnerable and secure at the same time as I did just then. I just stood in his arm for what seem like forever until I could breathe normal.

My butt sores and was still stinging. “I love you and I don’t want to have to do that again.” He said, “would you like me to put some lotion on you before you get your pants back up?”

This time I threw my arms around him again, nodded and started crying again. “I’m so sorry I took your car and tried to lie about it. I won’t ever do that again Mike.” This was the first time my boyfriend paddled me and I never touched his car without permission or lied to him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

I almost never see spanking romance written by men that is enjoyable. I am assuming you are a man and I love this story. You should make it into a book and put it on Amazon. I think you have a talent here for sharing a man's feelings, knowing what women want and delivering on the story telling part of this. The love story is very sensual. My only advice is to make the spankings as sensual as the story you have here. The spankings were a bit cold. I would have liked to have seen her get her panties taken down and her bottom lovingly bared and caressed before an otk spanking. Then again, in a book you could work up to sensual yet punishment type spankings for her own good. All in all... very good indeed! I'm a woman btw. This is sort of the marriage I have with my dh. I had the same kind of mother, but my father never spanked me. I was never spanked as a child, but grew up unsure of myself and guilt ridden. My dh is older by the same amount and came to realize that I needed to rid myself of guilt. He realizes when I'm worked up with guilt, nothing works better than a long sensual, yet punishment spanking over his knee on the bare. He takes his time and stops for a lot of caressing. Don't get me wrong, they do sting... a lot, but they are a relief. he holds me after it is over. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

I'm a long time lurker on this site, I prefer stories like this to the whole formal master/slave thing. I have read some good ones on here and I think your stories are among the best hope to read more.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Submit For Love My husband teaches me a well earned lesson.in BDSM
Spank Me Again, I've Been Very Bad Retired teacher finally gives student spanking she deserves.in Anal
Ellen's Story Spanking discipline.in BDSM
Bound A heart shaped butt plug sealed the deal.in BDSM
Spanking Megan A mature man provides discipline for a naughty woman.in BDSM
More Stories