A Sparrow Alights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back and enjoyed the show for a moment. The thimbles would give her something to think about during any down moments.

I continued my inspection, running my fingers and palms lightly down her back, over her ass, and down the outside of her thighs. Along the way, I gave a running commentary as if I was evaluating a slave for purchase. "Nice muscle tone here. Feminine curve. Soft skin here." I took care not to tickle her since she had told me it was not pleasant. Instead I made my touch sensual and soft, but my commentary gave her the impression that I was unconcerned about her wishes, only my own. She was, after all, the submissive here.

Moving behind her, I began moving back up her body, up the inside of her legs. Here's where the real fun would begin.

I slowly stroked her bound calves, inside, moving from ankle to knee. Then the inside of her knees.

The inside of the knee is an underrated erogenous zone. It's not typically a physical arousal spot on its own, but the mental aspects are delightful. It's an innocent area to touch, but move up a couple of inches and you're suddenly stroking the inner thigh with everything it portends. The uncertainty of what may or may not follow creates a delicious arousal and sensitivity.

I slowly stroked the insides of her knees, moving along the junction of bone, occasionally moving an inch up. Sparrow would catch her breath each time, the muscles tensing up.

I took the opportunity to study her vulva, spread and exposed below me. I did not have diverse experience with women. I married young and wasn't a lothario before that. I had only played with pink pussies that had arisen from the genes of northern and western Europe. Those were light pussies, with white pale borders and coral pink lips. Sparrow's was markedly different, dominated by dark melanin. It was like none I had ever seen, and I wondered if it had drawn from her Korean DNA or her Italian DNA. I couldn't wait to play with it.

My hands moved upward, brushing along her inner thighs, slowly working up from her knees. She let out a little gasp, and her smooth muscles flexed.

"Oh, yes," I murmured so that she could hear it. "She's sensitive here, isn't she?" I moved higher on her thighs as she wriggled within her bonds.

"That's wonderful," she said. "Please keep doing that."

I smiled. For her benefit I made another round of her inner thighs, moving ever higher. Her nice rounded ass cheeks spasmed as I wandered toward her junction. And then...

"Ohhhhhhhh."

Sparrow froze in place. My fingers were now stroking her labia, so soft that they were almost meringue-like to my fingertips. Her face burrowed down into the sheets, her gasps and moans muffled within them. Her chains clinked against each other.

God, this was fantastic. I skimmed my fingers up and down her slit, reveling in how the ultra-soft tissue yielded. I could only imagine how those lips would wrap around a cock, and my penis flexed in anticipation.

And now ... lets have a look inside. Gingerly grasping her inner lips, I peeled them open to look inside her, to intimately investigate this woman who was tightly bound and helpless on my bed. She was glistening and wet, and when I dipped a finger inside, it came away slick with her arousal.

My cock was imploring me to enter her. But I couldn't. Not yet. I couldn't keep up with this woman sexually over an entire night, so I needed to wear her down for a while. I reached up and got the pink vibrator. "Time for some fun, my little sub," I said, and powered it up.

It was easy to hold her immobile in her current state, even as she squirmed. I put the vibrator on a medium setting and touched it to her clit. She bucked for a second against her bonds, but was unable to protect or shield her sensitive area. All she could do was pull futilely against the inescapable cuffs and receive her involuntary pleasure.

I held the vibrator on her clit, then ran it up and down her slit. I pressed it against her lips, rubbed her glistening button, and watched the exquisite ancestral dance of her hips reacting to it. With one hand I pressed the vibrator against her, and I grasped her ass cheek with the other, squeezing it and feeling the soft skin with the firm muscle beneath.

For several minutes I played like this, working her externally. As her hips began a more rhythmic movement, I tried something new. Pushing the tip of the vibrator between her lips, I found her slippery inner chamber and pressed inward. It yielded quickly, allowing the tip in. I kept pushing, stroking her clit with my finger as I did.

Three inches.

Four inches.

Five inches.

I buried it almost to the hilt inside her, then turned the power up a notch. Her back arched and her breathing accelerated. I smiled at her reaction and slowly pumped the vibrator in and out, fingering her clitoris as I did so. Her fingers flexed and curled, her toes wriggled. She released a short breathy moan on each push.

I worked her for a few minutes in this manner, then pulled the vibrator out completely. Setting it back against her clit and mashing it down, I turned the vibrator to its highest setting.

This got a reaction out of her.

Her hips began moving quickly, humping some imaginary lover. Her moans became more quick, more urgent. "Oh, please," she mewed, "keep it there. Just like that."

It might have been fun to tease her, to deny her the climax. But I wanted her to cum, for more reasons than one. I kept up the pressure, and her undulations accelerated. Her back began to arch, her head arcing skyward.

"Yes! Yes! Yessssssss! I'm cumming!" Her voice was low and throaty.

Some women make a lot of noise when they cum. Others are dead silent. Sparrow fell more toward the quiet side, and her muted gasps and moans were delightfully erotic. Unable to move naturally, she had to cum on my terms as I used the vibrator on her. Faster and faster she undulated, then suddenly she froze in space and time, contorted in that key orgasmic moment, and then exhaled explosively as her body relaxed and went limp.

I pulled the vibe away and let her melt into the sheets, breathing heavily. "Oh, that was fantastic," she murmured.

I stroked her upturned ass to let her catch her breath. "Good," I said, "because we're going to do it again."

"Give me a minute." She seemed to be aware of her predicament again, pulling against her bonds.

"Not your call." I pressed the vibe against her clit again. She yelped and bucked, and I had to plant my knees onto her thighs to keep her under control.

Her stomach was flexing, reflexively trying to pull her clit away from the vibe. "Too strong! Too much!" But she didn't use her safe word, so I ignored her pleas. My dominating side reveled in watching her squirm and struggle under this exquisite torture, her body and pleasure centers under my control.

I reached for the other vibe, the U-shaped one.

"Let's put you on autopilot," I said. The new vibe was interesting, unlike anything I had ever seen. It was kind of springy, designed in a clever manner to stay on (and in) a woman without any other device. I easily pushed the dildo side up into her, and the other half of the springy U clamped onto her mound. With a minor adjustment, I positioned the device so that a small knob on the inside of the U was pressed against her clitoris.

"I just came! I just came!" She was really squirming now, and I loved it. Her hips were flexing to try to escape the vibrator, but it was now attached to her and followed her every movement.

My erect cock had ceased all diplomacy by this point. It was rebelling against being ignored, ordering me into her, straining against its skin as it pressed against my stomach. How could I deny it? But the problem was that her pussy was already full.

Fortunately, evolution had solved that problem. I moved up to her head, spreading my legs around her taut shoulders. "Lick me," I said. "Do it well and I may show you some mercy."

****

A week later, we met again in our computer world, but this time her mind wasn't just on sex.

Her: Can I ask a question?

Me: Sure.

Her: Have you ever been married?

My heart sank, as I knew it inevitably would.

Me: Hang on. That's a loaded question.

Her: Should I not ask?

Me: You should ask. And I should tell you.

I paused, then typed quickly, to get as many words on her screen as possible before she disconnected and walked away thinking that I was a terrible person. I wasn't sure she would be wrong in that.

Me: Okay, hang up on me whenever you'd like, but I hope you'll read the whole paragraph first. I'm married, and happily married, for over 25 years. I love my wife very much. I shouldn't have had the sexual conversations with you, and I should have told you I was married long before now. In my mind, this talk is harmless and has nothing to do with my marriage. I like you and I was thrilled being able to share and hear things with you that I would never share and hear with another human being. I've needed that for a long time and I don't get it anywhere in real life. I'm very sorry.

I waited morosely for her to disconnect.

Her: Don't apologize. I completely understand.

Me: I'm ashamed of myself and feel terribly about not telling you upfront. I didn't mean to mislead you.

Her: You're not a terrible person. We should be able to talk about these things. You can't talk to your wife about it?

Me: I wish I could talk to her about it, but I can't. She doesn't like hearing my fantasies and she won't share what she wants. I know more about your fantasies than I know about hers.

Her: Want to hear more? (winking emoji)

I felt a great weight lift from my chest even if I was still laden, pulling some great weight of guilt and obligation behind me.

Me: You still want to talk to me?

Her: (Smiley face emoji)

I laughed.

Me: What about you? Have you ever been married?

Her: I'm kind of married now too, but not really.

Me:?

Her: I'm getting a divorce.

Me: Oh. I'm sorry to hear. How long were you married?

Her: Over 20 years. Three kids together. It's been a battle the whole time. The kids are grown, so it's time to move on.

Me: That's a long time to stay together if you weren't happy.

Her: You're telling me.

Sensing her spirit, I sent the next message tongue in cheek, hoping she would recognize the humor.

Me: So if you're into BDSM and domination and receiving anal, how could you not have a happy marriage? You're the woman every man wants.

Her: All I want is a man to throw me onto the bed, whisper ominous things into my ear, tie me down, and then force his dick into me while I'm trashing around. Is that too much to ask?

Me: Gee, where were you when I was single?

Her: But here's the thing.

Me: What thing? Tell me.

Her: I couldn't do any of that with him. He and I fought for control all the time, all those years. He was an alpha male. He was dominating in everything he did. I had to fight for my role as a partner every day. I couldn't ask him to dominate me in bed, or it would have other implications outside the bed. I couldn't give an inch of ground.

I had to look up from the computer screen for a moment to process that. How perceptive of her.

Me: So you couldn't ask him to dominate you in the bedroom because you were fighting being dominated everywhere else?

Her: Exactly. I had to stand up to him every day. It's hard to do that and it's exhausting. He's a lot bigger than me physically, and I'm a small person, and for some reason that makes a difference. He always wants to treat me as something lesser.

Me: Not meaning to digress here, but how tall are you?

Her: 5 foot 3. He's a foot taller.

Me: You're just a little sparrow. In fact, that's what I'm going to call you from now on. You're a sparrow.

Her: I am a sparrow, and I'm looking for a sparrow hunter.

Me: Mr hunter here, at your service.

Her: I shall call you mister hunter.

Me: So you've never had a chance to make your fantasy come true, either?

Her: No. And I want it so bad.

****

I'm a patient man. I allowed Sparrow to lick me for several minutes, still trapped tightly in her hogtie, while the internal vibrator did its work. Reaching under her, I removed the suction cups from her nipples, and played with her nubs, now rock hard. As I played, as I enjoyed her tongue, I was watching the smooth round muscles of her butt, and eventually I could see them beginning to move more urgently, undulating up and down within her very limited range of motion. Her breathing began to get more labored again, so I released myself and moved back down to her pussy.

Sure enough, she was very lubricated, her thigh and butt muscles clenching and unclenching as she rose toward a second orgasm. Placing one hand gently on the roundness of her ass, I reached into her junction with the other, stroking and rubbing on her pussy lips.

"I'm about to cum again," she warned me, even though I knew. I was still rock hard, and ready for my turn to arrive, but I wanted to wear her down first. I continued to rub and stroke as her movements grew more urgent.

Spreading her cheeks apart, I found her small anal opening. "What do we have here?" I asked coolly, as if I had found a coin on the pavement. "Yet another portal to pleasure." I began running my thumb around her ring, occasionally putting pressure on it, while I continued to play with her other soft parts.

I turned the vibrator up a notch, and that did it. Within seconds, she was squealing and humping, her bound hands and feet twisting and pulling as she came through gritted teeth, her body frozen in pleasure for several long seconds.

As soon as I saw her body slump in completion, I turned the vibrator up yet another notch.

"No! No!" She began to thrash helplessly. "I'm done!"

"You're not done yet," I said casually.

"Too much! Oh, please! Too sensitive!" Her fingers and toes were waggling, her chains being pulled taut in hopeless desperation.

There's something fiendishly pleasurable about watching a bound female being tortured by her own pleasure, being overstimulated with no way to escape. It's what always intrigued me about bondage in print and on film, and now at last I was living it. I was watching my little sub, desperate and frantic, being overindulged in pleasure that I was creating for her.

I never thought I would see such a day. I had longed to see this day for so many years.

"Do you want me to give you mercy?"

"Yes! Please!"

"What will you do to thank me?"

"Anything!" Her voice cracked under the strain of too much pleasure. She was trying to writhe back and forth, anything to dislodge her diabolical intruder, but she had no chance. With only one hand on her butt, I was keeping her from rolling, and movement wouldn't help anyway. I listened for her safe word, but she wasn't using it, which aroused me even more.

I pushed my thumb against the opening of her anus. "I want this."

Her head was arcing up, then pushing into the sheets. "Anything! Take it out!"

"Let me think about it." I made her suffer another thirty second just for my own pleasure, then reached for the vibrator. I pulled it out of her and turned it off, and she melted into the bed, breathing heavily. Each exhalation was a barely audible moan.

"You did well, my sweet." I opened the handcuffs with my key, and her arms fell to her side. I then released the cuffs from her feet, and her legs dropped flat. Slowly she tested the freedom of each limb, but otherwise didn't move.

"You've had some fun. So now it's my turn," I said. Grabbing her ankles, I pulled her to the edge of the bed.

****

Her: What about your fantasies? Have you ever tied up a woman? Played the force fantasy on her?

Me: No. Never.

Her: Not even your wife?

Me: Not her thing at all.

Her: So just vanilla sex?

Me: If that.

I pursed my lips, then wrote again.

Me: I haven't had sex in three years.

Her: What?

Me: She's not interested any more.

Her: I thought I was in a bad drought and it's only been six months for me. I feel bad for you.

Me: But you were still not getting what you really want even when it was happening. You're not getting tied up (wink).

Her: I'm not even getting wrestled down.

Me: So here we are, two horny people with complementary kinks, and neither of us is getting to experience them.

Her: I can imagine you doing it to me, though. That helps.

Me: You barely even know what I look like.

Her: I have a picture from when we first met. And I have an imagination. Anyway, it's not so much about what you look like. It's about how you treat me.

Me: How I treat you in your fantasies or how I treat you when we talk?

Her: Both. In my fantasies, you're demanding and willful. You force me to do whatever you want. I can't resist. But in real life I can tell that you're respectful. You'd be the type of person that I could feel safe with. The type of person that I would do my fantasies with.

Me: That's very flattering. It makes me want to pin you down on a bed and force you to service me.

Her: Lol. I'd let you.

My blood froze. Were we letting this go too far? Was our flirting a threat to enter the real world? I wasn't looking for an affair. I wasn't looking to leave my wife for another woman. But god, what I wouldn't give to live out my fantasies, to have just one night of unreserved sexual abandon. I thought carefully about what to say next, my cock hard in my pants at the mere thought of this woman, of meeting her and playing out our fantasies.

Me: Don't tempt me. I'm about to explode here.

We made small talk for a few minutes, but I couldn't stand it any more. I had to know.

Me: Confession here.

Her: Tell me.

Me: I've considered it before. Considered doing the fantasy thing with someone.

Her: Who was she?

Me: Not with a specific person. I travel a lot for work. I've considered hiring an escort or a prostitute. But I can't do it.

Her: Why not?

Me: Don't judge me on this.

Her: Of course not.

Me: I don't actually feel like it's cheating, so that's not the reason. I love my wife and I would never betray her, at least not according to my definition. I view sex and fantasies as being something completely different from love and marriage. It's compartmentalized in a different spot. In my mind, getting sex should be like going to get a haircut or something.

Her: You can have sex without love?

Me: Of course. Do you think you can?

Her: I've been doing it for the past twenty years.

I smiled wryly at her observation.

Her: So why haven't you done it? Why haven't your hired someone?

Me: Because it's not just about putting my penis in some girl's slot. That's just masturbation into a pussy. I want it to be a mutual experience.

Her: But without love.

Me: Yeah. But with desire and interest. Maybe I'm a hypocrite. But I wouldn't want a woman to just have sex with me for money. I'd want her to be in it for the pleasure, and because she wants to pleasure me. I'd want to know what she wants and give it to her, and vice versa.

Her: You want her to know you.

Me: Yes! And I'd want to know her, or at least what she wants. I'd want a situation where we could both spell out our most desired fantasies, and then we provide them without shame, without judgment, just purely for enjoyment.

Her: You're probably not getting that from a prostitute.

Me: Plus...

Her: Plus?

Me: I'm afraid of diseases. If I was with a woman in this scenario, I'd want to get oral sex from her. I'd want to feel myself inside her. If I'm living my fantasies, I'd want to try anal.

Her: You're afraid of diseases?

I hesitated before responding.

Me: Yeah. I'll tell you something embarrassing.

Her: What?

Me: I've only had sex with two women in my life.