A Spec of White in a Sea Of Black

Story Info
Black female eager to meet white male.
2.9k words
4.36
27.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

I urged Eunice to drive faster as she navigated her SUV through the parking area. Kasper said he had invited someone especially for me. The occasion was the Mullin's June, birthday BBQ. Five birthdays were being celebrated including Kasper's whose birth started the annual festival. The event had become an institution attended by family and an ever-widening circle of friends.

Ever since Kasper told me about his friend Ray; I couldn't stop thinking about him. I had dated and fucked a number of white guys but they were all disappointing. They only wanted to brag about screwing a Tyra Banks look-alike; besides they were too small, had no imagination and were slow recyclers. Nevertheless, I eagerly anticipated meeting Ray.

As soon as the vehicle came to a stop, I locked my eyes on him. He was a speck of white in a sea of black. Holding a red- plastic cup in his hand, he was good looking and towered over Kasper who was tending the grill. A smile covered his rugged face, a muscle tee/wife beater sheltered his muscular chest and shoulders, and fitted khaki shorts revealed a fine ass, long tanned athletic legs, and a full jock strap.

As I walked through the tent-covered tables and chairs, I waved and smiled at those I knew but didn't stop to talk. Eager to reach him, I ignored everyone who called. Like an eagle, I surveyed my prey and swooped in his direction. He was helping Kasper remove a heavy pan from the grill.

I perched beside him, extended my hand and said, "Hi, I'm Carla Campbell."

"Ray Tanner," he responded in a deep, resonating voice while removing his hand from the pan and taking mine.

His touch, smile and voice vibrated in my hot spot. He carefully examined my beautiful face, come-hither smile, and voluptuous curves.

"Ray, Ray, come over here, I want you to meet my parents," called Pamela, Kasper's wife.

He looked in her direction and said, "I'll be there in a second."

He turned to me pressuring my hand in his and said, "I'm pleased to meet you Carla. Kasper's told me a lot about you. We'll have the opportunity to talk later."

I held on to his hand, our eyes locked, I puckered my lips as in a kiss, and with regret released his hand.

Disappointed, I moved back to the tents. There I was met with hugs and kisses from friends and relatives. I positioned myself to keep him in view.

Ray spoke for a long time with Pam's parents, laughing, smiling, and talking with his hands. I noticed his pleasant, friendly disposition, and sexy self-confidence. During the long, hot Carolina afternoon, I tried to reach him but something or someone always interfered, fortunately we were able to exchanged nodes and smiles.

Ray ate with Pam and Kasper's relatives while being attended by two young girls, who seemed to worship him. I hung with Eunice and some our childhood friends and a few of the girls from work. We ate pulled BBQ and hash over rice

"Carla's got the hots for the white guy," Eunica said to the table of females, "according to Kasper he's exactly what she's looking for."

The group giggled.

"He's certainly Carla's style. He's big, shows off his body, and has a fine, really fine ass," said Lashae giggling.

I hope so, since it was lust at first sight. Just thinking about him made me wet. I imagined his naked body driving his cock into me. I can't wait.

After eating, we girls separated to talk and gossip. Eunice and Lashae went looking for action; I already had my prey in sight. The brothers swarmed around me. I was like honey to bees. I hugged, kissed and rubbed against them all the while I knew Ray was watching. The brothers craved my body, but that was all they were going to do.

As the evening wore on Eunica said to me, "I'm ready to go. I'm bored; I'm not getting any action here."

"Go ahead I'm sure I can catch a ride."

"You think that cracker is going to give you a ride," she said laughing.

I laughed with her, saying, "Yes, I think he'll give me a ride. No, I know he'll give me a ride."

"You haven't taken your eyes off him since we got here, but is he even interested?"

"He's interested," I said, pushing her away.

Giving me a knowing smile, Eunica said, "Okay, I'm going. I'll give you a call tomorrow to find out what happened?"

I turned; reapplied lipstick, adjusted my blouse to reveal more cleavage, and prowled toward Ray and an older couple. They were talking like old friends. He was animated and stood with his legs spread.

I interrupted the conversation by saying, "Shirley, Leroy it's been a long time."

"Carla, have you met Ray?" Shirley asked with a sly smile.

"He got away from me earlier," I said looking him over.

Both Shirley and Leroy laughed, "That's got to be a first."

"I've got him now," she said, taking his arm and snuggling up to him, "and if you don't mind I'm going to steal him from you."

"He's all yours," said Leroy.

"We're about to leave anyway," said Shirley.

Ray shook Leroy's hand, gave Shirley a hug as they exchanged good byes.

I asked turning to him and watching his eyes stray to my breasts-gotcha! "I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all, I was wondering when we'd get a chance to talk."

The timbre of his voice reverberated within me. "Is that all you thought?" I asked, smiling and pressing my body into his.

"I'm assuming you need a ride?" He asked, smiling down at me.

"How did you know?" I asked coyly.

"I saw Eunice leave earlier."

"You're as observant as you are handsome."

"Let me tell Kasper and Pam I'm leaving," he said walking away. "Why don't you wait at my car? It's the yellow, Chevy convertible.

* * *

"You're place or mine?" He asked as he helped me into the car.

Laughing, I asked, "You don't waste time on foreplay do you?"

"Not verbal," he responded.

I gave directions to my apartment.

"Kasper told me about you, but you're more than I expected," Ray said.

"You're exactly the hottie Kasper described to me; I couldn't wait to see you."

"Did I pass inspection?" he asked.

"I'm in your car aren't I?

* * *

As soon as he pulled into a place in front of my apartment, I got out and ran, "Last one there is out of luck," I laughed.

When he found me in the bedroom I was standing in the nude. "Do you like?" I asked turning in circles displaying my profile.

"You're built for pleasure," he said tossing his cloths away and coming to me.

We kissed for a long time. I was thrilled by our dueling tongues, the taste of his kiss, the smell of his body odor mixed with deodorant, the sound of his labored breathing, and his erection thumping against my stomach.

"I said earlier that I don't waste time on verbal foreplay but physical foreplay is different. Do you want a quickie or do you want to take us to take our time?"

I can't believe he's asking me what I want, that's unusual. Breathlessly, I said, "I've wanted you for hours."

He swept me off my feet and sat me on the edge of the bed, "You're way or my way?" he asked smiling down at me.

"You're way if it's not weird" I said looking at him with wonder.

He took me by the knees and pushed me back on the bed while lifting and spreading my legs.

"I'll go slow in case you're not well lubricated," he said, "use you hand and guide me."

I looked at him in amazement. That's the first time I've been asked to do that but I took the end of his long-thick cock and placed it on my pubic hair at the entrance to my cunt. I pulled my hand away and said, "Okay."

He nudged the head in just past my vulva lips and bobbed in and out.

I was stimulated by his movements. I ached for him to give it to me. I wanted him in me. I wanted him to fill me with his cock.

"Okay, okay, I'm ready," I said.

Spreading my legs wider, he leaned forward and penetrated me slowly. It was a large needle separating and stimulating the nerves of my vaginal walls. I gasped, "Ooooah," when he touched bottom and his scrotum bumped against my ass. I looked up; he was smiling.

"That's wonderful," he said, "you feel as good as you look. Do you have a preference?"

"What, what do you mean? What preferences do I have? I though you'd just fuck me. It this position I can't do much to help the process," I said wondering what kind of guy I was dealing with.

"How's the fit," he asked bringing my legs closer together and I could feel myself tightening around him.

"It's great and you've just increased the stimulation and you're not moving yet." I said smiling up at him. "Are we going to talk all night or are you going to do something?"

He withdrew to his head and slowing reinserted himself. I don't remember how many times he did that because I closed my eyes to enjoy the pleasure of his strokes. Without warning he slammed into me, "Ooooah," I groaned. I felt the tip of his dick deep within me. He reached a place where no one had gone before. My breasts vibrated across my chest. I opened my eyes staring at this giant of a man who was giving me physical and emotional pleasures I'd never had before.

I waited for him to ram me again but instead he went back to the slow rhythmic movements as before. I closed my eyes to enjoy the stimulations of his sliding cock and wham, wham he stuck twice like a bolt of lightening, "Ooooah, oooah," I groaned. Thrills emanated from my core.

"Are you okay," he asked with a sly grin and separated my legs to the width of his shoulders. He extracted himself to the tip and slowly reentered, "Seven and three, this time."

I counted each stroke feeling the wonder of the friction and waiting: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and when he reached 7 I lifted my pelvis to increase the pleasurable onslaught. Wham, wham, wham, the thrusts of his rod-like sword cut to the heart of my core, and I cried out, Ooooah, ooooah, ooooah, oh god, oh god, oh god, you're amazing. After a minute I asked is it going to be six and four?" I asked breathlessly.

"You got the pattern," he said and like a ship plowing a calm sea embedded himself yet again. He felt bigger, more stimulating, I counted and anticipated the fire in my hole when he banged into me four times.

I cried, "Ooooah, ooooah, ooooah, ooooah, but couldn't speak because I was in a state of shock.

Five and five.

Four and six.

Three and seven.

Two and eight.

One and nine, for each set of strokes, he paused and changed the position of my legs and the quality of the friction between us. Now my toes were pointing behind me and my pussy was lifted high and on fire because of his thundering cock.

He said, "Use your finger on your clit. Hold on as long as you can because I'm going to cum."

A grand mal orgasm stuck as soon as I touched myself and like a Titan Missile he powered deep into my inner space and the tenth blast was followed by an immense torrent of semen and sperm. He flooded my cavity and I cried tears of ecstasy. As his spasms continued, he lowered my legs, picked me up as though I was a toy, and laid us on the bed still connected. I cried continuously and felt the waves of post-orgasmic release as he cuddled me in his arms and smothered my face with kisses.

* * *

"You were incredible," he said as he carried me to the shower long after we climaxed together.

My heart tingled at his compliment because I was the one who should have been flattering him. I'm 25 years old and have been sexually active since I was 15 but no one every treated me with so much passion and at the same time so caring and gentle. When we'd finished he didn't go to sleep or leave, rather he held me close, kissed me, massaged my face and shoulders, and pulled the spread over us to stay warm.

In the shower he washed me like a prized possession and after he patted and dried me he asked, "Are you ready for seconds?

I nodded my head, still unable to talk.

He turned me in a tight circle while staring in the bathroom mirror, "You have beautiful breasts," he said stopping me in front of him and cupping my tear drops.

He lifted, massaged and turned them in circles one way and then the other. He pulled my nipples away from my body, released them with a snap sending a thrill through me as my full breasts oscillated with pleasure. With the palm of his hand, his fingers and his thumb he stimulated them until they were as hard as marbles. While fondling me, I lay my head on his shoulder and gazed at his erection and felt an internal joy from being treated so royally.

I sighed feeling a buzz that connected my breasts to my pussy. "You're making me crave you," I was finally able to say.

"That's the idea." He lifted and sat me on the vanity. "Lean back on your arms."

As I did so he lifted one breast and placed his lips around my engorged areola and nipple while he fondled the other. He crushed the end of my breast with his mouth and tongue, pulled it taunt and let it go. I moaned, "Ooh," at the thrill that coursed through me.

His mouth was at my other breast and encircling the nipple with his broad rough tongue making me squirm on the cold plastic vanity. He shifted from breast to breast spending long periods of time pressuring each nipple and arousing my passion. I had never had my breasts treated that obsessively. I could barely sit still because he was so unrelenting.

He dropped one hand to nudge my legs apart and added a finger to my seeping folds. I went rigid as he explored me. Around and around, up and down, and from side to side he manipulated my canal until I was on the edge of an orgasm. At the same time he continued arousing my nipples with his mouth. The sensations caused my temperature to rising; I broke out in perspiration.

I raised my pelvis to allow him to go deeper when his middle finger slipped to my G-spot and I groaned, "Ooooah," as I had a mini climax. I reached forward to grab him around the shoulders when he shifted his finger to my clit and within seconds I exploded love juice all over his hand in a rousing climax, "Ooooah."

I held him in a bear hug as he relentlessly worked over my clit, until I screamed in his ear, "Stop, Ray stop, I can't take any more." My body was racked by pleasure. He took me by the ass and pulled me off the vanity onto his waiting cock. I grunted, "Ooooah," as he penetrated my depth. He turned me to the wall and jacked himself in and out of me. It was wonderful.

He carried me to the bed and lay on his back. "This is my favorite position," he said pulling me to him and taking one of my swinging breasts into his mouth.

He was a polo bear pup on my teat and I was a belly dancer on his cock. I moved side to side, back and forth, and in circles; the combined sensations of his sucking and my moving brought me to a climax in a rush, "Ooooah." I pulled back and sat up straight.

"You're beautiful up there. I love your breasts. Raise your arms over your head." I did and as my rain drop melons changed their shape to circles and triangles he smiled and said, "Wonderful, give me your hands and move."

It was as though I was on a long, thick, pulsating shaft, a pogo stick that was massaging my inner walls and sending erotic messages to my brain. I threw my head back and climaxed, "Ooooah, ooooah, ooooah."

"Come here," he said.

As I leaned forward he took both breasts in his hands and pulled my nipples together until they were touching. He took both of them into his mouth and ran figure eights around them. The sensations sent me over the edge again and I screamed, "Ooooah,"

He raised his pelvis and as I writhed on top of him he came in a flood of fluid.

"Uuuugh," he groaned and I cried, "Ooooah," again enjoying our simultaneous orgasms. I saw all the stars of the universe on the back of my eye lids, and then I knew he was more than a speck of white in a sea of black.

END

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers