A Special Anniversary

Story Info
Husband gets what he thought he wanted.
2.5k words
2.78
139.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have enjoyed reading stories here, so I thought I would share one as well. Let me know how you like it.

Lori and I have been married 14 months now and she is expecting 'our' first child, we are both very excited but it is an interesting story. One of the things that attracted me to Lori was her openness to try new things and her compassion and support for people, she accepted that occasionally I wanted a more submissive and feminine role and we would work that in, we also commonly used toys to help make up for my small size. The only thing she refused was to give me oral sex, saying the thought of my penis in her mouth made her nauseous. Lori is 5'10" (same as me) and 120 lbs of fantastic body that carry very firm C cups. Our sex life is very active as we have been trying for children since our wedding night. As our anniversary approached Lori said she had something special planned, she had arranged for us to go to a remote mansion where I would be submissive and feminine for the whole week, she would just be finishing her period as we arrived so she suggested we also 'build up my bullets' by putting me in a chastity from the time she started her period until she would be fertile again.

As the time for our trip approached I started to get both excited and nervous, one day a plain brown package came in the mail which Lori promptly took and put away. That evening she initiated the most aggressive love making we had ever had, and then I found out why. She brought out the package and quickly attached a CB6000S (as in small) to my now completely limp dick saying 'I thought you would like a really special night, since you will not be using this for a while' as she snapped the lock on. Like clockwork she started her period that night and our trip was now 7 days away.

Sunday was the big day we packed the car and headed for the mountains, on the way Lori sprung on me that we would have company! Two of her girlfriends from college were coming too! Sue and Dianne I had met before both were stunning and similar in build to Lori, but the thought of others seeing my submissive/feminine side had me petrified but Lori assured me it would be cool and that I would love the 'girls week away'.

When we arrived the mansion was fantastic with a pool, two tennis courts and large lawns. Sue and Dianne both hugged and kissed Lori and casually said hello to me. After a few minutes we all said a game of tennis would be great.

Lori and I upstairs to 'change', here she began my makeover. Replacing my gender neutral studs with large loop earrings, adding some basic makeup and painting all my nails. For tennis she had bought me a new Nike tennis dress. When we went down my reception was much warmer, Sue greeted me with 'now this is much better' and both her and Dianne gave me warm hugs as they had Lori.

We played tennis for a couple of hours and then mixed up a pitcher of Margaritas and sunned by the pool. The three true women in very skimpy bikini's and myself in a jogger style two piece that would leave gender neutral tan lines, life was good as we were just like four women sunning drinking and gossiping. As the pitcher got emptier the conversation got more personal with Sue and Dianne describing two fantastic looking and very well endowed guys who practically made them orgasm by saying hello. To my embarrassment Lori said how much she loved me but wished I had more than 5" and also brought up how disappointed she was not to be expecting yet, she then went on to describe how I was 'caged' for the week and hopefully the extra large load I would have would finally get her pregnant next week. As Lori was saying all this I noticed Sue and Dianne exchange glances and then Sue start massaging herself through the bikini bottom. I wasn't the only one to notice it because Lori got this devilish grin on her face and announced 'Michelle (really I am Michael) is one of the girls this week and is an outstanding lesbian! She can take care of that for you Sue"!!!!

I was floored, Loti loved me to go down on her (I used my tongue to make up for my other short comings) but here she was telling me to service Sue. I didn't have to be told twice and quickly knelt in front of Sue's chaise and slid off her bottom and got to work, Sue didn't miss a beat holding my head in place and guiding her to multiple orgasms. I was even more shocked when I looked up at one point and realized Lori had gone down on Dianne. Here I was in a woman bathing suit tasting a beautiful womens pussy and my wife was doing the same 10 feet away.

Well after about an hour of us pleasing Sue and Dianne, Lori announced she needed an orgasm too and that she had another surprise. Apparently the CB6000S wasn't the only toy in the box because Lori reached in her bag and took out a special strap-on dildo, in addition to being a well-endowed cock and balls it also had a vibrating bullet (for her clitoris) and a small dildo on the inside too. Lori put it on and told me if I was going to dress like I girl I needed to act like one too, which brought giggles to both the other girls! Lori just beckoned me with her finger and pointed at her package and I knew what was expected. Apparently her not wanting my penis in her mouth did not stop her from feeling that her penis belonged in mine. As I began my motion, barely keeping from gagging, Lori took me by the ears and began moving my head to control the position of the bullet and vibrator on the inside. When Lori was well satiated she released my head and I lay back exhausted and reached down and felt my caged cock threw my suit.

Eventually we made our way inside, changing into lounge pants and tank tops and having a light dinner before retiring to our rooms. As we lay in bed Lori told me how much she loved me and really hoped I was enjoying the vacation, which I was.

Monday was a continuation of the Sunday, tennis, sun bathing and group sex. Sue tried the strap-on first, with me going down of course with the difference being today I was in a denim mini and t-shirt instead of a bathing suit as I serviced the women. Then Dianne put it on while Sue said she had a great idea and ran off to the house. As I was giving Diane her 'blow job' I heard Lori start laughing but Dianne clamped her thighs onto my head so I couldn't look. That is when I felt my skirt being lifted and my panties coming down and soon Lori was beside whispering in my ear that it was time for me to lose my virginity as Sue applied KY to my 'vagina'. Soon I was there giving head to Diane's cock and while Sue was humping my ass with another strap-on while Lori was telling now I was truly feminized and she loved me more than ever.

After dinner the phone rang and both Sue and Dianne got on different extensions, when they came back to the room they announced the 'guys would be here tomorrow' referring to the two hunks that had gotten everyone so excited when they had described them the day before. They told me not to worry that everything was cool and then said to Lori that "she would be very pleased with how things turn out" which seemed strange to me.

We spent Tuesday morning lounging by the pool, Lori looked exceptional hot in her yellow bikini and around noon a car pulled up. Sue and Dianne sprinted around front and leaped into the arms of Steve and Tom who even I had to admit were hunks. Tall with strong muscles, soft eyes and bronze tans and even with their jeans on I could not help noticing very well endowed. After courteous hellos the four love birds headed upstairs while Lori and I returned to the pool. After an hour of so Steve and Tom came down and said the girls were 'resting' and they joined us at the pool. Steve clearly flirting with Lori while Tom talked to me, after a while I excused myself to go to the bathroom. Partly because I had to pee and also because I wanted to hide because I felt so inadequate around Steve and Tom while Lori clearly adored their attention.

The bathroom was off a family room on the lower level of the mansion as I came out Tom was there so I said a hello and told him where the bathroom was since I presumed that was what he wanted. Instead he blocked my way and said "you know you make a lovely woman" and brushed my cheek, taken aback I said "I am married to a woman and prefer women". He was so fast I didn't even realize it was coming, he punched me hard in the gut dropping me to my knees gasping for air and firmly said 'listen you little slut Sue and Dianne told me how good you did with the strap-on in both ends, now you are going to enjoy the real thing and you better show you enjoy it or I will snap you little neck". With that he sat on the love seat and leaned back spreading his arms invitingly, like a ventriloquist he told me to start with my mouth and show my joy. It was really strange how he could talk without moving his lips, but he did and still feeling the pain of the last punch I knew I had no choice. I went to him and meekly unzipped his pants and took his monster out as he reminded me to be enthusiastic. A real cock is nothing like the silicone dildo, but I settled into a routine and just kind of blanked my mind believing "this is not happening to me". But it was and shortly I felt his cock start to twitch and was horrified at what was to come, but he put his hand on the back of my neck and quietly told me to swallow it all; which I did. After he was drained he gently pulled me beside him and kissed my forehead, I was ready to cry but instead laid my head on his shoulder as he told me too. After several minutes he told me to whisper something in his ear, when I hesitated he squeezed my arm that was between us painfully so I whispered in his ear that I wished he would stop. Instead he said 'ok that sounds like fun' and led me over to the pool table and had me bend over, he quickly had my suit bottom down and was applying KY to my bottom but still told me that I better act like I enjoy it. Soon he was pumping away and told me to beg for more.

After he finished with me he had me get dressed again and we walked back to the pool, where Steve and Lori were now playing Frisbee in the water. As we approached Tom whispered 'not a word or you will be sorry', so I went and sat a table while he made small talk with Steve and Lori. After a half an hour or so I was horrified when he walked over to like he was my lover and not my rapist and gently massaged my shoulders and then kissed my neck but before I could even react Sue appeared and asked Lori if she had a minute and the two of them walked to the house. Steve came over to us smiling saying "it looks like you two have been active" and then he too walked towards the house leaving Tom and I alone again.

After a couple of minutes Tom told me to come with him back to the family room at which time I just lost it and started to cry and begged him not to hurt me again. Gently he told me he just wanted to show me something on TV and promised me he would not do anything to me in there this time.

When we got inside he turned on the big screen tv and it showed the upstairs living room, in it were Lori and Steve and Steve was caressing Lori shoulders and saying how much he wanted her but my pride swelled when she said she loved me and we were always faithful!

That was when Sue and Diane came in and told Lori the 'security cameras' had caught something they thought they should see and turned on that TV. On it was Tom raping me, except all the threats were edited out and it appeared I was wantonly sucking his cock and then getting fucked hard! I was ready to cry and tried to run upstairs to tell Lori the truth when Tom held me in place, I could only look on in horror as Steve walked to Lori took her in his arms and said "it looks like you are the only one being faithful" and gently untied her top to expose her breasts as he kissed her. In the background Sue said "I guess we should leave you two alone" and I was forced to watch Steve take my lovely wife in every hole and her gladly take him, at one point she screamed "my god your huge, this is wonderful". As Lori sucked Steve's magnificent cock I realized the other girls had joined Tom and I because Sue said "Lori certainly seems to like some cocks in her mouth, just not yours" just then Steve exploded she swallowed it all.

Needless to say the sleeping arrangements changed, Steve moved in with Lori while I shared Tom's bed. The common thing wass we both were getting laid several times a night even though I was caged and could not orgasm. On Friday, while Steve and Lori were still in upstairs, Dianne announced that they had secured the place for another week and contacted both Lori and I's work for us to say we were delayed. Sue then chimed in "great, next week is Lori's fertile time so now she can finally get pregnant" which she Steve did for her.

At the end of the two weeks we all went to say goodbye, Lori told me I was still her husband she wanted me to raise her children. Sue, Dianne, Tom and Steve all went back to their own homes, but as they left they announced they had already booked the mansion for 18 months from then so Lori could get pregnant again.

I guess the lesson here is be careful, if you want to be submissive and feminine you just may get what you want.