A Special Anniversary Gift

Story Info
Wife has a surprise planned for their anniversary.
1.2k words
4.18
154k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

John walked in the house after a long day of work and sat down on the couch. His wife Emily walked in and sat on his lap and kissed him.

"Happy anniversary sweetheart." Emily said.

"Happy anniversary. Give me an hour or so to rest and clean up and we'll go out for dinner." John said.

"Instead of going out I was thinking that we might stay in." Emily said.

"Stay in? Why are you wearing a sexy dress like that if we're going to stay in?" John asked.

"It is our anniversary...I wanted to look nice for you. This dress is new...do you like it?" Emily asked.

"Yes...I definitely like it. So...if we're staying in does that mean we're having a candle light dinner for two? I don't smell any food." John said.

"I thought about making a candle light dinner...but I came up with something a little different." Emily said.

"Okay...what did you come up with?" John asked.

"Well...I thought I'd do something to show you how special you are to me and how amazing my life has been since I met you." Emily said.

"My life has been getting better and better every day since I met you baby." John said.

He kissed her...Emily giggled.

"To show you how special you are to me I arranged something for us to do tonight." Emily said.

"What did you arrange for us?" John asked.

"A threesome." Emily said.

"What?" John asked.

"A threesome...I arranged for another woman to spend the night with us." Emily said.

"Are you serious?" John asked.

Emily could see that John was getting upset.

"I thought you'd be happy...don't you want to do it?" Emily asked.

"No...I would never want to do anything like that." John said.

"Are you sure? Its okay if you do John...I won't be upset. The stereotype is that all men want to be with two women at the same time." Emily said.

John gently took Emily's face in his hands and looked into her eyes.

"Emily...you are all the woman I want and all the woman I need for the rest of my life. That stereotype doesn't apply to me." John said.

Emily looked into John's eyes...she was looking for a sign that he was lying...she could almost always tell when John was lying to her...she saw no sign.

"You're sure?" Emily asked.

"Of course I'm sure." John said.

"Then excuse me for a moment." Emily said.

She pulled away from John. She rushed upstairs and into the bedroom.

"Get dressed...he doesn't want this. Go down the back stairs and out the back door...I'll keep him occupied." Emily said quietly.

Her friend Beth started scrambling into her clothes. Emily took off her dress and headed back downstairs in only her lingerie.

"Wow...that's...wow. However much you paid for that it was a bargain." John said.

"I thought you'd like it. Shall I come over there and give you a closer look at it?" Emily asked with a giggle.

"Absolutely." John said.

Emily walked over to John, sat down across his lap and put her right arm around his neck. John moved his hand up to her stocking clad legs.

"Don't those stockings just feel heavenly? It feels like I have my legs wrapped in pleasure itself." Emily said.

"Yes...they're exquisite. Smooth and silky...I especially like the fancy lace pattern up here at the garters." John said.

He ran his hand up the inside of Emily's right thigh. The sensation caused her to shiver.

"When I bought it I didn't realize how sheer this bra was...it completely shows off my nipples. Do you think it makes me look like a whore?" Emily asked.

John turned his eyes to Emily's chest and looked at her nipples...easily visible through the bra.

"Do you intend to wear it in public?" John asked.

"No...certainly not...I could never do that. I will only wear it for you." Emily said.

"Then it doesn't make you look like a whore...you're only wearing it for me...nobody else will see what I'm seeing. A whore lets the whole world see." John said.

"You are my whole world." Emily said.

John smiled as he raised his right hand and gently drew circles around Emily's nipples with his index finger. Her nipples became hard and showed even more prominently through the bra.

"What do you think of the panties? I got them special for this occasion. You know I hate tiny little panties like this, but they go with the rest of the outfit." Emily said.

John moved his hand down over Emily's tummy and began gently stroking his hand back and forth just above the low cut G-string. Emily took in a long breath and shivered as John's gentle touch tickled her...which only heightened her arousal.

"I love the way you look in panties like this...but I know you don't like them...so I promise they won't be on long." John said.

He moved his hand gently down between her legs and felt the heat and wetness of her arousal.

"You seem to be quite excited." John said.

"Of course I am. Its our anniversary...7 years ago today you made me a woman...I always get excited when I remember that day." Emily said.

John pulled her to him and kissed her.

"Make love to me John...make love to me like it's the first time all over again." Emily said.

John stood up, with Emily in his arms, climbed up the stairs, took her to the bedroom and they made love.

Afterwards they lay in one another's arms exhausted and completely satisfied.

"I love you." Emily said.

"I love you too." John said.

They kissed.

"So how did Beth take it when you chased her out of here?" John asked.

"How did you know it was Beth?" Emily asked.

"You wouldn't have brought in someone you don't trust and there are only 3 women that you really do trust...my sister Heather...so she was out...your sister Sara, who has always had the hots for me and would enjoy herself far too much...and your friend Beth...who is single and doesn't feel particularly strong about me one way or the other. She was the only real choice." John said.

Emily laughed.

"You're absolutely right...she was the only choice. It was Sara's idea...because she wanted to be a part of it, but I didn't want to share you with her...and I wanted someone I was prepared to do some girl-girl stuff with for you which definitely ruled out my sister. Beth was the only choice. She didn't seem upset or relieved when I told her that you'd said no...she just kind of rolled with the punches. I think my attempt to give you a special gift turned into a special gift for me instead." Emily said.

"How so?" John asked.

"You were offered a chance to be with another woman after being married to me for 7 years and you didn't even hesitate to say no...part of me was afraid that you'd be too excited about doing it for me to handle. Instead you showed how much you love me by remaining faithful when I gave you the chance not to." Emily said.

"There was no decision to be made Emily...you're all I need and want." John said.

They held one another as they drifted off to sleep.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers