A Special Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of his tongue and the deep vibrations sent her over the edge again and she came even harder than before.

As the tip of the evil tool stay inside her, her hips bucked again up towards his mouth, and she coated his face with her juices! He left the vibrator running, inside her pussy and she continued to buck, not able to stop. Convulsing repeatedly, shaking and sweating. Oh, stop! It's too much! She felt like she would pass out if it didn't stop soon!

So, he turned it down to the lowest setting and moved up to her mouth. He removed the blindfold and slid off his pants, and stroked his now giant erection near her face. Seeing his cock so close to her mouth and the large dark vibrating tool in her pussy, she got even wetter. She wondered what it would be like if one of the dancers in the bar was fucking her at the same time James was in her mouth!!

James looked down at her and pushed the tool further inside her. "You like that big dick inside you, don't you?" She nodded, and spread her legs apart wider. James stroked her pussy again with the large device, pushing almost all 9 inches into her, then leaving it in to work its magic.

He slid the straps of her blouse completely off, squeezing her large, firm DD tits. She came again from the vibrator that working relentlessly on her pussy! She kept thinking about the fucking she got in the bar, imagining this time it was Dwayne's cock fucking her! By now, she was soaking wet from cumming multiple times. And she hadn't even been fucked by James yet!!

James moved the burning tip of his rigid cock near her lips, and she sucked it hungrily, slowly, not using her hands.

She sucked the tip inside her about an inch and he felt it swell up to its full size and width, so wide she could barely get it all in her mouth. His cock moved slowly in and out of her mouth. James felt his balls tightening up and he thought about how great it would be to shoot his huge hot load inside her mouth, but he also wanted to fuck her first. But as he looked down on her beautiful writhing body and to her plump red lips engulfing his cock, stroking him, he lost control. An electric shock went through his body and he almost blacked out as he came!!

The first warm, wet explosion erupted into her mouth, and down her throat. Then a second, then a third. Lori's head moved back and forth on his shaft, sucking hard and swallowing it all, and still he kept pumping more into her amazing mouth. He released her arms from the rope restraints, and she moved her hands down the steel shaft, as the last large load drained down her throat. She sucked it down hungrily, milking and stroking him it, trying to get every last drop swallowed.

Still raging hard and swollen, James moved down to her pussy and took out the vibrator, positioing himself on top of her. Slowly he entered her, with no condom, pushing the swollen tip inside her, spreading her pussy lips as wide as he could, then pushing himself deeper until he was about halfway inside.

Lori groaned a little. She was so wet from the whole evening, he encountered almost no resistance. She raised her legs for even a deeper stroking of her steaming pussy. Then he put a pillow under her ass and pushed all the way in, as deep as he could, to his balls. Her legs wrapped around his, locking him in place, as he thrusted inside her again and again. He could feel her silky thighs rubbing against his legs, as she fucked him back. As another huge cock took her for the second time that night, Lori came for a final time!

James could feel her juices running down onto his balls as her legs tightened up firmly around his. She moaned and closed her eyes, throwing back her head against the pillow. This was the most times she had ever cum in one day!! James felt the tip of his cock pulse up, and the pressure building in his balls, knowing he was going to cum again soon. He realized that he wasn't wearing a condom like he normally did, and said, "Do you want to feel me cum inside you? Is it ok?"

"Yes!!", she said, "oh yes, give it to me!! Fuck me, give me all of it!"

James felt his eyes close as his mighty orgasm overtook him too, and he exploded deep inside her, filling her completely with a second huge load of cum!! Lori kept him inside her with her firm leg lock, as he pumped away, draining the last bit of juice from his body into her! Then, they both collapsed on the bed from the exertion. He rolled off her, and moved to her side, put his arms around her and kissed her. As they both started to fade off to sleep, she smiled and whispered, "Happy Birthday". He thought it was the best present ever! Little did he know, she had received a few gifts as well!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Helena's Family 01 +PICS Conversation between mother and son.in Illustrated
The Suck-off Two female soldiers compete for me with a blowjob contest.in Erotic Couplings
Cum Research with Mom Son needs to cum in her mouth-- urgently!in Illustrated
Pillow Talk: All About Oral Two lovers discuss and experience the pleasures of oral sex.in Erotic Couplings
Sam's Story When a blowjob is a gift from an angel out of nowhere.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories