A Special Birthday! Pt. 03

Story Info
Epilogue - The morning after an awesome birthday celebration!
1.1k words
3.94
17.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DezHills
DezHills
20 Followers

Sunday morning, the light of dawn filled our room, replacing the city lights from the night before. The room was comfortably warm -- apparently we had pushed the sheets off the bed. I started to stir, glancing at the clock. It was only ten after seven. Why was I still not asleep? Brian was beginning to stir a little too. I snuggled next to him as we both began to awaken. We got closer, entangling our feet to comfort each other with our presence.

As we each became a little more alert, he spoke first: "Good morning Dez! I'm famished."

I said "Good morning!" too and told him I was starving as well. Apparently, with all of our activity last night, we had totally forgotten to eat dinner.

Brian said "Room service would probably be the fastest. I'll order us breakfast. Eggs scrambled, bacon, a side of pancakes, coffee and OJ. OK with you?"

"Sounds great." I replied. That's my usual when we go out for a big breakfast.

Brian picked up the phone, pressing the button for room service, he ordered breakfast for both of us. When he set down the phone, he turned to me and said "25 to 30 minutes. Not too bad."

As Brian turned back toward me, I put my hand on his chest and my face on his shoulder. I couldn't help but notice his usual morning wood! I've read that a morning erection is a sign of good cardiovascular health. Brian looked especially healthy this morning!

I told him how much I appreciated my Birthday Celebration. As I talked about the beautiful new dress, the jewelry he picked out, Roger, the driver, and Alex, who met me at the door, and the drink at the bar, I started caressing his chest. I moved my hand lower to feel the outline of his ribs before sliding my fingers to his lower abdomen. Without touching his "wood," I lightly explored his hips and thigh. All the while I talked my fingers roamed near his stiff shaft. The look in his face told me that he wasn't hearing all the compliments I was giving him about what he had done the night before.

After a momentary pause, I softly touched his balls with just my fingernails, ever so lightly raking my nails around and under his gorgeous sack and then along the length of his erection toward the tip. Stopping short of his ridge, I continued to awaken as many nerve endings as I could. After a few minutes, I noticed his cock jerk slightly as my nails went from the base to the top of his shaft. I cupped his balls in my hand -- I so love the feel of the weight of his balls in the palm of my hand.

I began stroking his shaft, each time returning to lightly fondle his balls with my fingertips. Finally, I let my strokes reach the swollen ridge of his knob, rubbing my thumb around the outline of his ridge while my fingers caressed the sensitive furrows of the inverted V where his shaft and ridge meet. He seemed to stiffen even more as I combined long strokes with my fingers teasing the tip of his morning wood.

When I felt his cock begin to jerk again, I reached for his balls and noticed that they had tightened close to his body. I wanted to continue the buildup so I concentrated on his balls and avoided his knob until the tightness lessened. When I resumed the long strokes of his shaft and teasing his tip, it only took another minute or two before his balls tightened again. Knowing he was again on the edge, I abandoned his knob again and directed all my attention to his balls.

When Brian's breathing steadied, he said in a soft voice "Dez, there's a vibrator on the night stand. I want to hold it on your clit." We both know that our vibrator there makes me wet in no time.

As my fingers encircled his shaft again, I told him "No Brian. This morning is for you. Besides, my pussy is a little tender and it could use to take the morning off!"

I glanced at the clock as saw that it was 7:30. Room service would be coming soon. I kissed his chest, then his abs, before putting my lips to the veiny shaft of his magnificent cock. The taste was a reminder of last evening. My lips and tongue retraced the path of my fingers until I saw a drop of pre-cum appear. After I licked it off, I stretched my lips around his very swollen knob, and used the flat of my tongue against that beautiful inverted V. Slowly bobbing my head up and down several inches, I felt Brian's balls tighten again. Keeping my motion steady, I looked up at Brian to hear him say "I'm gonna cum, Dez! You're making me cum!"

Still not changing my motions, Brian's cock began to jerk, a little at first than much harder. The first spurt of his cum hit the back of my throat followed by several more before I needed to swallow. His pumping continued several more times. I swallowed again and then stroked his shaft with my fingers and lips to extract all that I could.

While I was still kissing his cock and cupping his balls, there was a knock on the door and the announcement "Room Service." I got up, grabbed a robe from the bathroom, wrapping it around myself quickly, and answered the door as Brian pulled a sheet over himself. When I opened the door, I was met by Alex, the nice young man who had shown me to the lounge last evening.

"Good morning Mrs. Hills." Glancing to Brian, he repeated "Good morning Mr. Hills." As he rolled the cart into our room, smiling rather sheepishly as he glanced around, he said "I trust you had a very nice evening with us last night. And it looks as if you're having a great morning too!" His last comment seemed a little odd since I had just gotten out of bed. I reached for Brian's wallet, took out a $20, and handed it to Alex. Alex again gave the same smile before he closed the door with a very cordial "Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your day."

As I turned back to Brian, I noticed that our clothes were still scattered around the room -- Brian's jacket, pants and shirt not quite making it to a chair across the room. My black dress still in a puddle on the floor. But most noticeable were my crimson red shoes and red lace triangle of my panties next to the dress. I pulled the cart to the bed, joining Brian there for our breakfast. As we unwrapped the silverware, Brian turned toward me, smiling just like Alex did. Then Brian took his napkin and wiped a drop of cum from my chin!

"Happy Birthday, Dez!"

DezHills
DezHills
20 Followers