A Special Celebration

Story Info
Jan likes the attention an audience can bring.
1.6k words
4.15
24.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornet4u
hornet4u
11 Followers

It had been a while since Jan and I had gone out for a nice dinner, but I wanted to make this anniversary night special...a nice romantic evening with my wife. I was lucky enough to find this small, intimate, out-of-the-way Italian restaurant that I thought would be perfect for our evening together. The night had arrived and, since there was a chill in the air, we found our coats and headed out the front door. After giving our teen children final instructions and information about where we would be in case of emergency, we left for the restaurant. I dressed semi-casually, perfect attire for a relaxing dinner with my favorite girl. Jan wore a short black skirt and a white blouse. Ordinarily, this selection would not have garnered much attention. However, she decided to go without her bra this particular evening. She has always been beautiful and, even after giving birth to two children, Jan has kept her great figure. I would say that her body would be the reason that I married her in the first place, but that would seem superficial; but it would be partially true. The first thing any guy would notice about my wife would be her perfectly rounded and full, natural breasts. Needless to say, I didn't mind her flaunting what she had since it gave me a certain sense of pride in my good fortune.

We arrived at the restaurant and I parked the car adjacent to the front door. Glancing over to my wife, I noticed that she had unbuttoned the top of her blouse, showing enough cleavage to interest even the most casual of observers. I was not sure what she had in mind for the evening, but it seemed to be getting off to a good start. We exited the car and entered the dimly lit restaurant.

The room was small with about fifteen tables, each with a red and white checked table cloth. Upon each table was a single long-stem red rose in a vase and a lit candle, adding to the romantic ambiance of the room. There were a few scattered patrons enjoying there meal amid light conversation. Jan and I were directed to a table along the side wall, as I had requested when making the reservation, giving us some desired privacy. Our waiter arrived to take our drink orders, but he seemed a bit distracted by my wife's open blouse. I pretended not to notice his rising discomfort, his eyes catching glimpses of Jan's breasts rising and falling with each breath. Finally, he got our order straight and left us to our conversation. A knowing smile crossed her lips as the waiter returned with our drinks. Upon his return, my flirtatious wife readjusted in her seat so that he could get a better view, continuing to carry on her conversation with me. As she did, the waiter was given a full view of her soft breasts. She glanced up as he gazed admiringly at the mounds before him. Caught in the act of looking at my wife, he was very apologetic. Jan assured him it was alright and crossed her silky smooth legs. It was at this moment that I noticed that she was not wearing any panties either. My wife had obviously planned for something, but I wasn't sure what that something was...even now. Our waiter also noticed her lack of panties and was focused on her nicely trimmed pussy. The attention being paid to my wife was definitely having an affect on me as well, and my cock began to swell with pride and longing. Finally, we were able to order our meal and have a nice, relaxing dinner. Needless to say, the service from that point on was outstanding. After our meal, Jan smiled at me and told me to meet her behind the restaurant in ten minutes. She grabbed her coat and left. Thinking this was a strange request, and not knowing what she had in mind, I complied. After the requisite ten minutes had lapsed, I paid the bill, donned my coat, and went to meet my wife at the prearranged location.

The back of the restaurant faced a meandering stream, over which was an arching foot-bridge about thirty yards downstream, partially illuminated by small lanterns spaced at twenty foot intervals. There was a slight hint of moonlight filtering through the canopy of trees overhead. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness surrounding me, I noticed a few pedestrians enjoying the cool night air. The back of the restaurant itself had a single fixture, providing a luminescent glow which made the surrounding dewey grass glisten. I saw my wife poised underneath that single light, leaning against the wall, her blouse unbuttoned and flowing in the slight breeze. It was an inspiring sight, her breasts on full display, Jan not seeming to care who might catch a glimpse. I moved to face her, caressing her breasts in my hands, softly kneading her nipples between my fingers. It seemed I was experiencing her for the first time. A nearly audible moan escaped her lips as my hands traveled down her body to explore between her legs. Jan spread them in anticipation as my fingers touched the folds of her skin, brushing against her clit. I had always thought that life with her was an adventure, but this was something I had never anticipated. We had passed the point of no return, and I wanted her.

Jan reached down and unfastened my slacks and let them fall to the ground. She switched places with me and leaned me against the wall. She knelt in front of me and, pulling down my boxers, released my hardening cock. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and licked around the head before slowly sliding her wet mouth down the fullness of my erection. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, as she began to suck my cock like a woman possessed. Supporting my balls with one hand, she fed my cock into her mouth with the other. I held the back of her head as I began to fuck her mouth in earnest. Having the uneasy feeling of being watched, I glanced up and noticed that we had a gathering audience on the foot-bridge and along the opposite bank of the stream. Being somewhat startled, I mentioned to Jan about our sudden audience of onlookers. She stopped attending to my cock and arose. Leaning forward, she whispered in my ear, "Then, let's really give them something to watch."

Jan removed her blouse and skirt, placing them in a pile. After following her example and shedding my clothes, I pressed her against the wall, feeling her skin against mine. Her breasts felt good against me, my cock now at full attention and looking for release. I kissed her hungrily, excited about the sets of eyes watching our every move. Taking her breasts in my hands, my mouth found a nipple. I sucked it in, my tongue toying with it, making it hard. Jan held my head to her chest and inhaled deeply at my touch. I felt she was ready for whatever lay ahead, not caring who might see. I lowered myself in front of her so I could taste her, inhale her fragrance. Sliding my tongue between her folds, I found her clit, teasing it. She bucked against my face as I found heaven time and time again. Orgasms rolled through her body as she continued to peak. Reaching around to grab her ass, I brought her closer, relishing her moist pussy against my tongue. I could have taken longer to enjoy her more without hesitation, but this was not all my new-found audience wanted to see in our performance...and, after all, who was I to disappoint.

I felt it was time for the final act, our curtain call for our adoring fans. Facing the growing crowd on the bridge, she leaned over with her hands on her knees. By this time, there was no holding back. I stood behind Jan and slowly impaled her, sliding my cock into her wet pussy, pumping slowly at first, feeling the walls stretch to allow me entrance. As I fucked her from behind, I reached around to fondle her swaying breasts, holding them for all to see. My pace increased as Jan begged for more, calling out for me to fuck her harder. Knowing that this was for those watching, I was only too happy to oblige. I fucked her harder, rhythmically, making her cry for more. She would not disappoint. I was reaching my moment of release, the encore. She knew it was coming too. She could feel it. She was begging for it. I felt my balls tighten as they unloaded into my wife, my juices mixing with hers. As a final tribute to those watching our performance, I raised my wife from her crouching stance so that everyone could see her beautiful body illuminated in the dim light. She was still breathing erratically, which accentuated her heaving breasts even more. Cupping them in her hands, Jan squeezed them playfully and teasingly, as if inviting another to take my place, to take her right there in front of everybody, to let another have their way with her, or perhaps let several take turns. I wasn't sure what she was thinking or feeling, but I liked what this had brought out of her.

Needless to say, Jan was much too exhausted afterwards to continue. We collapsed in each others arms, our bodies spent from the sex that we had just experienced. After regaining our composure, Jan and I gathered up our clothing and got dressed. As we turned to leave, applause filled the night air. Jan whirled and blew our fans a kiss. And from what I gathered from my lovely wife, this might not have been our last performance after all.

hornet4u
hornet4u
11 Followers