A Special Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I feel the hot streams of semen shoot into you, I feel your muscles clutching at my cock, milking the thick fluid from my balls as you scream out again… this time in pleasure as I feel a gush of fluid flowing down my legs… your explosive orgasm drenching me.

I slide myself from you, my erection slowly waning. I slide next to you on the bed. We both struggle to catch our breath and regain some measure of composure.

You lay yourself down, angling yourself so your head rests on my chest. You look at me with a face that is tear-streaked and glowing. "Thank you. And this is for you" You dangle your fingers above my mouth.

I open my mouth and you slip your cum soaked fingers between my lips, letting me taste the product of your orgasm.

I lick them clean the pull my head up slightly to kiss you. We kiss slowly, passionately, letting our wet lips mold against each others in ways we never did in the innumerable times we kissed before.

After the kiss we find ourselves falling asleep in each other's arms. I wake to find your hand slowly stroking my cock, which you apparently brought to life without waking me. When you notice my eyelids flutter open you lean in to kiss me, "Welcome back, sleepyhead." As we kiss, you release your hand from my cock and throw a leg over me, straddling me. I slip easily, naturally into you as you moan. You ride me slowly, running your fingers through my chest hair. As your pace quickens your hands slide up and cup your breasts. You pinch and twist your nipples, massaging your breasts and pleasing yourself for my enjoyment. You release your breasts and fall forward, thrusting me deep into you as your grind your body against mine. You press your lips to mine and cum around me. Our lips stay pressed together until you cum again, and again… at some point after your third orgasm, I cum again, this time depositing my seed deep into your womb. We continue to kiss as we rock against each other. Neither of us able to keep track of just how many times you climax.

After I go soft inside you and slip from your body, you climb off of me, taking my hand and pulling me up, out of bed and to the bathroom.

Wordlessly, we slip into the shower where you bathe me from head to toe, lathering every inch of my body with your hands.

You turn off the water, and open the shower door, pulling two towels from the rack on the wall, wrapping the first around my shoulders, taking the second for yourself.

We dry and dress in silence. As I watch you reapply your make up and fix your hair, I ponder just how much this will change in both of our lives.

Merry Christmas…

12