A Special Delivery

Story Info
Amelia and Nolan have a risky encounter.
1.8k words
27k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia's heart raced as Aiden maneuvered the car onto a side street, leaving the busy traffic behind. She looked out the window at the run down apartment buildings looking for building numbers. She knew they must be getting close to Nolan's building. She had some books to drop off for Charlene, Nolan's wife. However she secretly was looking for any excuse to see Nolan again.

"Here it is." She exclaimed trying to remain calm, as she pointed at the building.

Aiden slowed and pulled into a parking lot. Amelia looked at the numbered parking spaces.

"There, that one right there." She said pointing to an empty parking spot.

Aiden pulled the car into the parking spot and turned it off. Glancing at her and nodding. Amelia grabbed a bag from the backseat and eased herself out of the car, looking up to the second floor. As she climbed the steps she could feel her heart beating in her throat. She was so nervous. She reached the top of the steps and looked through the glass window and noticed Nolan strolling out from a room wearing a towel. She grinned to herself as she approached the door and rang the bell.

Nolan jumped and rushed into the bedroom. Amelia heard what she thought was a muffled "Come in.", so she opened the door and strolled in looking all around. The apartment was messy, and oddly enough very quiet, except for the odd thrash she heard coming from the bedroom.

Nolan rushed to get dressed. He wasn't expecting Amelia this early. As he slipped a t-shirt over his head he headed out to the living room.

"Well you're early, ain't you?" He said with a grin as he walked down the hallway towards her. "Like the little peep show?"

Amelia blushed a bit and tried to act calm.

"Not really, you aren't my type." She shot back. As she remembered the encounter at her house that started a bit like this.

Nolan looked Amelia up and down. She was wearing a blue sweater and jeans. The sweater hugging her body nicely, amplifying her breasts. He stopped just short of her and looked out the window and saw the top of a car parked in his parking space.

"Looks like you've got a ride waiting for you." He said with a grin.

Amelia turned her head to confirm as she felt someone grab her by the arm.

"You didn't think I was going to let you go looking like that did you?" He said as he pushed her against the wall in the hallway.

"Aiden's out there waiting on me!" Amelia exclaimed, feeling excited and turned on, but scared at the same time.

"So? I'm in here." Nolan said as he brushed her long blonde hair away from her neck and began to kiss up to her ear, nibbling softly on her lobe.

Electricity shot throughout Amelia's body as she felt his teeth gently pulling on her ear, and leaned back against the wall and ran her hand up his body.

"That's a good girl." Nolan whispered into her ear, as he ran his hand up her body and squeezed her breast in his hand. "I've missed these."

Nolan let go of Amelia's arm and grabbed her face, pushing his fingers inside her mouth. Amelia gladly sucked on his fingertips as he lowered his other hand and unbuttoned his pants. Amelia could feel worry rush through her body. She glanced out the door and noticed the top of the car still parked outside.

"Aiden's right outside." She managed to say as Nolan grabbed her hair and kissed her cutting her off mid-sentence.

She could feel Nolan's tongue against hers as he dropped his pants to the floor and took her hand placing it on his hard cock. She resisted a bit, but Nolan forcefully jerked her hand back and forth over his shaft as he pulled her head back and kissed her more passionately. She could feel herself getting wet as he placed his hands on her shoulders and forced her to her knees.

"You remember this don't you?" He said looking down at her blue eyes with his cock in his hand. "You remember what it did to you, don't you?" He asked her as he stepped forward toward her.

Amelia's eyes darted back toward the door then to Nolan's cock. She was so wet, she could feel herself aching for what she knew he was going to do next.

"You want this now don't you?" Nolan said as he brushed the tip of his cock across her lips.

Nolan wrapped Amelia's long blonde hair in his hand as he pushed his cock into Amelia's mouth. He moaned as he felt her warm lips wrap themselves around his shift. He looked down at her in her blue sweater looking up at him with inviting blue eyes as he gripped her hair harder and began to fuck her mouth. He pushed his cock deep inside her mouth slowly as he watched her swallow his whole shaft and glance toward the door.

"You're mine right now, don't worry, I know how to treat you." Nolan said looking down at her as he stepped back, removing his cock from her mouth. Amelia wiped a trickle of spit from the side of her mouth as Nolan grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet. He grabbed her sweater and lifted it over her head, leaving her arms in, and placing it behind her head exposing her red bra. He grabbed her breasts hard in his hand and pulled her bra cup down exposing her nipple. He leaned in and flicked his tongue across it slowly before squeezing and shoving his mouth down over. As he sucked he ran his hand over and pulled her other breast out as he leaned his head back and pushed them both together.

"You're the finest piece of ass I've ever seen." He said as he spun her around to face the wall. Amelia felt him lean over top of her and nibble her neck as he ran his hands across her stomach and down to her buttons.

"I can't, Aiden's waiting for me!" She exclaimed with a bit of panic in her voice, although now she was aching to be fucked.

"You know you want me to fuck you." Nolan whispered in his ear as he unbuttoned her jeans and knelt down tugging them hard to her ankles.

Amelia let him pull her now soaked panties down, as she braced herself against the wall. She winced as a sharp sting ran up her body as Nolan spanked her ass. Nolan grabbed her ass hard and spread her asscheeks as he circled his tongue around her pussy. He licked her pussy juice up as he shoved his tongue inside her and ran his hand up the inside of her leg and began to run his thumb over her clit.

"You still want me to stop?" Nolan teased as he licked her pussy.

Amelia moaned loudly and ran her hand up to her breast cupping it.

Nolan slapped her hard on the ass again and squeezed her ass cheek as he nibble on it while slipping two fingers deep inside her.

"You don't feel like you want me to stop." Nolan said as he began to run his fingers hard into her pussy.

Amelia looked at the door again, but this time she didn't care. She just wanted him to fuck her.

"Please fuck me." She moaned, squeezing her breast in her hands.

Nolan stood up and grabbed her hips as he flicked his dick back and forth against her pussy lips. He slapped her ass hard as he entered her. He pushed deep inside her as he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face around to kiss her. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her as tingles spread throughout her body. Nolan ran his tongue along her lips and she could taste her own juices as he delve into her again and again. "Fuck." Nolan moaned as he pulled her hair hard. "This pussy of yours feels so fucking good."

Amelia moaned loudly too, she could feel herself getting close to climaxing. Nolan ran his hand up her side and grabbed her swaying breast in his hand as he thrusted harder into her. Amelia was having all she could do to brace herself against the wall as he rammed against her.

"Harder." Amelia screamed as she was getting close to cumming. "I'm so close."

Nolan grabbed onto her hips with both hands and began to pound her hard. The sound of him slamming himself against her ass ringing out as he picked up the pace, harder and harder. Amelia pushed against the wall with all her might when she suddenly felt the strength drain from her arms and she fell against it, Nolan staying with her. Her face was pressed against the wall as Nolan leaned against her and rammed harder and harder.

"Cum for me you little slut." Nolan whispered into her ear as he bit her neck.

Amelia screamed loudly as she felt her pussy contract hard against his throbbing cock. Nolan kept ramming her hard, slapping her ass.

"Cum for me again, this pussy is mine, and I want it to cum again." Nolan moaned into her ear as he forced his hand between her and the wall and squeezed her breast hard in his hand.

Nolan thrusted deep inside her as he felt himself getting close to cumming. Amelia could feel his cock getting hard as a rock as her pussy slammed against it again in orgasm.

"Ohhhh, that's it. That's it." Nolan moaned as he came.

Amelia felt his load inside her as he stopped and leaned against her, kissing her lips.

"You really are one fine piece of ass." Nolan said as he pulled out of her.

Amelia's legs felt weak as she leaned back against him. She felt the sweat off his chest against her back through her sweater. She glanced toward the door again and the panic returned.

"Oh my god, i've got to go." She screamed as she pulled up her pants and pushed her breasts back into her bra.

Nolan helped her with her sweater then bent down to pull his own pants up.

"Just tell him you had some bad coffee." Nolan chuckled as he reached for some paper towel and wiped the sweat from her face.

Amelia glared as she fitted her sweater and turned to fix her hair in the mirror. "You better get out of here before I take this again." Nolan grinned as he squeezed her ass.

Amelia headed for the door and opened it, looking back as Nolan winked at her. She shut the door and walked down to the car.

"Fuck." She thought to herself as she opened the door and climbed inside. "I guess sometimes you get what you ask for."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Drunken Dance Stud takes advantage of my girlfriend on a horny night out.in Loving Wives
The Cheating Bride My ex-boyfriend screws me hard, on my wedding day.in Erotic Couplings
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories