A Special Delivery Ch. 01

Story Info
Shelby gets a special delivery at work.
12.1k words
3.96
50.8k
22
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of pure fiction, all characters are the creation of the author.

This is a story about a wife who really loves her husband but wants something more for both of them. If you are offended by marriages that are not 100% monogamous this is probably not the story for you. The author does not advocate cheating or unprotected sex with a virtual stranger but it does make for some hot reading. Enjoy!

*

Shelby squirmed in her chair. She looked at the clock for what felt like the thousandth time that day. It was only 4:17 and she was aching to go home and start her weekend, but she couldn't leave yet. If she did, her plan would fail.

Today was the day she was finally going to live out her fantasy and every time she thought about it she felt her pulse quicken.

She smoothed a hand over her silky dark hair. It was cut short and choppy in an edgy bob that she hoped helped her to look like an adult. She had big, dark eyes and full lips in a heart-shaped face. Shelby resembled an amine character come to life, or maybe a perky co-ed.

She thanked the anti-aging gene that seemed to have paused her face in young adulthood though she was nearer to 30 than she'd ever admit aloud. A tiny half smile twisted her lips as she thought about how damn hot she looked today.

Her hand glided over her black pinstriped pencil skirt smoothing away any possible wrinkles. As her gaze traveled downward she glanced into the neck of her top. She had on the most gorgeous lacy bra and the top several buttons of her shirt were opened so that her cleavage was framed by the deep v of fabric.

She was already aroused. She could feel how sensitive her skin was and her full bottom lip was even more swollen than usual from her unconscious nibbling. The more excited she got, the more she nipped her lip between her teeth and right now she was absolutely eaten up with anticipation.

Her pussy was already damp with anticipation and she squeezed her thighs tightly together again and again, teasing herself. Her throbbing clit was tenderly pinched between her smooth lips and it only heightened her excitement as she waited for the other participant in her fantasy to arrive.

She looked at the clock and frowned, had it really only been three minutes?

Shelby looked down at her sparkling wedding ring and smiled. She had the most loving and understanding husband in the world.

She knew none of this would be possible if he hadn't been okay with it, but she still got an illicit thrill when she thought about what they had planned for her to do with someone other than him. Idly, she twisted the diamond infinity band and engagement ring around her finger while she waited.

Shelby sighed, her heart still pounding as she glanced at the clock again.

Seriously?!

It had only been one more minute? This was turning into a bad joke.

She turned to her computer screen trying to work a little bit more, but she had the attention span of a fruit fly at the moment and knew that nothing else was getting done today. Not that it mattered, late afternoon on a Friday and her co-workers had already left. She was luckily the only one in the office.

Shelby turned her chair around and stood. She looked down to her red and black, patent leather, peep-toe stilettos. These shoes were her absolute favorites.

She only wore them occasionally because the heels were ludicrously high. But, they were the epitome of fuck-me shoes and that was exactly what she was hoping for, an amazing fuck.

She slid her hands slowly over her body while she waited. They glided across her thighs, past her hips and over her ass, then around toward the front of her body. She moved them over her lower belly, making the muscles there clench softly before they slipped up to cup her pert, full breasts.

She groaned quietly as she lifted and gently squeezed the globes together. Her nipples hardened, brushing against the inside of her bra. She unfastened one more button at her neckline. She decided if she really was going to go for it, now wasn't time for subtlety.

She was getting more than restless and wasn't sure how much longer she could control herself. If he didn't show up in the next minute or two she would either have to take care of herself right now, or speed home and fuck her hubby mindless and then she would have wasted her opportunity.

She knew she would never work up the nerve to try again if she didn't do this today, so she took a deep, cleansing breath and tried to get control of her emotions.

She jumped as she heard her cellphone buzz announcing that she had a text message. It was from her husband, she smiled to herself as she read it.

"Hey Hon! I hope your dreams cum true today. I love you and can't wait to hear all about it when you get home."

Shelby rolled her eyes at her husband's terrible innuendo and she was suddenly filled with nervous energy. Before she'd read it she was just turned on, but now she was a little worried about whether it was going to work at all.

She knew the Fed-Ex guy, she felt a little thrill of excitement in her lower body at the thought of him, seemed to enjoy flirting with her. He smiled like he was genuinely happy to see her whenever he came into the office and he always seemed to know exactly what to say to make her laugh.

Shelby soon found herself getting excited whenever she thought about Ryan. At first it seemed like just a harmless little flirtation but when she'd realized how hot she was for him, she knew it was turning into a much deeper attraction on her part. It had turned from friendly to "more than" very quickly for her.

Adam, her husband, loved to watch her when she played with her pussy. Sometimes her thoughts would stray to Ryan. She'd imagine what it would be like with him, how different and exciting it would be to kiss him, to fuck him.

Her fingers slipped between her legs, her body writhed in the sheets, her toes curled tightly as she came for him. But she'd have a terrible twinge of guilt afterward knowing she wasn't thinking always about her husband but someone else.

She and Adam had talked about secret sexual fantasies many times and she had readily admitted that she loved the feeling of a hot, thick load shot deep inside her throbbing sex. It was generic enough she could tell him without feeling too embarrassed and it was all true.

She loved how slick and slippery it was when Adam came deep inside her then kept fucking her until she'd come again and again. Shelby had always kept the less appropriate continuance of the fantasy to herself.

Eventually, after a lot of cajoling and promises of his understanding, she'd confessed that she loved the idea of a threesome with two men. Something about her being the object of so much desire, a sex toy to be used and pleased made her wild with excitement.

She loved to imagine two gorgeous, hard cocks wanting her. Touching and licking, sucking and fucking them in every combination possible until finally one of them would come in her and then the other would take his turn too.

She shivered whenever she imagined her husband fucking her pussy that was already filled with another man's cum. The idea was so nasty but sinfully delicious.

She knew it was silly since she loved her husband and trusted that he wouldn't judge her, but for her to confess it out loud to him felt good and terrifying at the same time. It was just a harmless fantasy, but Shelby was naturally shy and worried that her confession might make her husband feel like he wasn't enough for her.

Finally telling him what she honestly wanted made it feel like it could maybe happen some day. Not that she'd expected it to or even dared to hope it could ever come close to happening but giving voice to the idea seemed to give it life.

After she'd told Adam and he hadn't freaked out she thought the conversation would probably never come up again. They were happy together and Shelby never wanted to do anything that might damage their marriage, no matter how insanely hot and filthy it seemed.

But, occasionally Adam would see someone while they were out, he'd nudge her and whisper in a deep voice, "What about him?"

Shelby almost always choked out a giggly "NO!" in response to the grandfathers and many ridiculous caricatures of men he would point out to her.

Every once in a while Adam would ask her about someone he'd seen and he would hit the mark. Then Shelby ended up hot and flustered after admitting to her husband that she might want to fuck someone they were both looking at right then.

At first, when she imagined a threesome the other fantasy man never had a recognizable face. He was never someone she could've named just a "hot guy", someone sexy and good in bed.

She knew her "type" but there wasn't anyone specific she wanted other than her husband. Well, maybe Channing Tatum or Ryan Gosling or both at the same time, but she felt pretty sure that wasn't going to happen.

The more Adam teasingly brought it up though the more Shelby really started to notice men again.

After they'd gotten married that seeking, searching part of her seemed to dissipate. Her focus was on the man she loved not checking out potential hook-ups cruising the mall or running in the gym. She hardly even paid attention to real life men anymore, she didn't think Captain America counted.

The first time she saw Ryan she'd thought he was really cute. He was in extremely good shape from carrying heavy boxes and rushing around to his deliveries. He was tanned, toned and tattooed.

He was similar to her husband in that they were both good looking, all-American type men. They were both more than average height, with Adam being a couple inches taller and both well built, Ryan a little more slender.

Adam was clean cut with dark blonde hair and just thinking about him made her mouth water. But something about Ryan's slightly edgier look, light brown hair and a few visible tattoos attracted the darker side of her.

After looking at him nearly every day and getting to know him a little more with each delivery, Shelby realized she was starting to develop real feelings for Ryan.

At first she tried to rationalize what was going on. It was all just innocent fun. They were flirting harmlessly and there was no intent on either side.

She told herself that just because she was a woman and he was a man, there was no reason in the world why they couldn't be friendly. But then she started to notice that she was maybe looking forward to deliveries a little too much.

When she knew he was coming she would smooth her hair and re-apply her lip gloss. She would find herself glancing repeatedly at the clock when she knew it was almost time for him to arrive. Her heart would speed up when she heard the door and then when she actually saw him, her heart would beat even harder.

She would try to subtly check him out without his noticing and if she just happened to be wearing a low cut top she would try to angle herself so he might catch a better glimpse of her assets.

Shelby loved when he was near her as she signed for whatever package he'd brought that day and when their hands would occasionally brush she'd have to try hard not to react even though she'd feel herself blushing. She always hoped he wouldn't notice the flush of her heated flesh.

After a lot of hinting followed by several brutally honest conversations, Adam had decided that the time was right to test the waters and maybe experiment a little.

He wanted his wife to have the one fantasy she wanted most, another man in her bed. He figured that the logical first step was to find her a man.

Adam knew her type from years of hearing her gush over famous men, but writing a freaky fan letter to Chris Hemsworth asking him to come and bang his wife was probably not going to work.

He really wasn't sure how you found a willing participant for a threesome anyway. He figured if he was doing the propositioning it might not be the right kind of guy that said yes.

Adam tried to think of people he knew that might be suitable but it wasn't exactly the type of thing you casually chatted about around the water cooler in the office or asked some random dude you saw lifting weights in the gym.

Adam didn't really want to ask a friend. He'd never get the image of one of his golf buddies inside his wife out of his head and there would be too many opportunities for the story to accidentally slip out amongst mutual friends.

Adam didn't have any brothers (wasn't that some sort of incest or something?) and he really didn't want to bring home some STD-ridden serial murderer from Craig's List either.

He knew if he tried to surprise his wife she probably wouldn't want to go through with it anyway and especially if the "special guest" wasn't just right for her.

Adam knew that finding "him" would have to be up to Shelby and he'd have to keep encouraging his wife otherwise she'd get too scared and chicken out.

When Adam first proposed his idea Shelby couldn't believe it. She wasn't sure if he was being serious or just teasing her again.

When he told her it was real her immediate reaction was to deny she had any real interest and reassure her husband he was the only one she wanted.

But Adam knew deep in her heart of hearts Shelby wanted to release that little inner slut of hers. He understood her fear of damaging their relationship because he had the exact same reservations.

She was the most important thing in his life and he was a little nervous this could completely backfire and drive her away from him. However, Adam could see that it could also make their bond stronger than ever if it all went right.

Besides, if it really was something she wanted he wanted it to happen in a controlled, consensual situation so it wouldn't eventually lead to her cheating on him or resenting him for keeping her from something she truly desired.

Once they'd finally agreed it was something that could really happen without destroying their marriage Adam asked his wife if she'd had anyone in mind as Bachelor Number Two.

At first Shelby couldn't think of anyone that would be suitable. She needed someone subtle enough to keep it to himself and a guy she actually really wanted to sleep with. This was probably a one time opportunity and she didn't want to settle. She wracked her brains for a few days rejecting every idea she could come up with to find someone anonymous and eventually she settled on Ryan.

The situation might be a little strange, seeing him almost everyday at work but he wasn't a colleague and they didn't have any mutual friends.

Even if it all went wrong at worst she'd have a couple minutes of daily awkwardness while he tried to get in and out of the office as quickly as possible, or she could always just avoid the door at delivery time.

The more she thought about it the more perfect the choice became in her mind. She had no clue how she would start this conversation and she worried Ryan might not even be interested. At the moment though he seemed her most likely chance.

Once she told Adam about a guy she was interested in he of course wanted to know more. That was one of the most surreal conversations they'd ever had. Shelby felt a little bit ridiculous talking about her "crush" to her husband.

She really didn't want to hurt his feelings or make it sound like Ryan was better than Adam. There was a reason she'd chosen her husband and she wanted him to know he was the one she was in love with. This was just a sex thing.

Adam could tell his wife really liked Ryan and he knew it was more than just a physical attraction but he trusted his wife's decision and he gave her the go ahead.

Neither of them had ever had a threesome or had any real idea of how to get it organized. Together they decided she would try to sleep with him and then if things went well she would invite him to have a threesome.

Shelby was excited about the pending seduction but even more excited by the hope of the possibilities. Ryan might not want to hook up with her at all. He could be in a new relationship or celibate or even gay.

Shelby just didn't know what would happen. Ryan might want to be with her then freak out when she mentioned her husband. She sighed, she couldn't worry about that until it came up.

She stood and decided to go for a little walk in the hallway to burn off some nervous energy before Ryan arrived. Shelby opened the door to the suite and stepped out into the deserted hallway.

Late afternoon on the Friday of a three day weekend had made the building a veritable ghost town. The building was silent as she carefully walked toward the double entry doors to step outside.

Shelby looked out into the parking lot and saw only four cars including hers. The sun and light breeze felt good on her face and after a few moments she turned and went back inside.

On the way back to her office she stopped in the bathroom. This was by far the nicest office building she had ever worked in. The lady's room was opulently decorated, it wasn't just a bathroom, it was a lounge too.

Separate from the stalls there was a seating area furnished with a large microfiber couch and a couple of overstuffed armchairs. There were scented candles burning on the end tables and it was softly lit with recessed lighting and a couple of lamps.

Whenever Shelby came into this room she felt like she was in someone's professionally decorated living room or the lobby of a fancy hotel. One entire wall was made up of floor to ceiling mirrors and the remainder of the room was painted a soft golden color.

She stepped up to the full length mirror to check herself out one more time before heading back to her desk. She looked fuckable if she did say so herself.

As she turned to leave she checked out her butt. The back of her skirt was rouched with gathers perfectly placed to accentuate her rounded ass cheeks. Her rear looked like a juicy peach and she felt sure there was no way Ryan could say no to her.

She took a deep breath, tossed her hair with a shake of her head, pulled the door open and strode confidently out into the hallway.

"Oh! Shit!" she cried, as she ran directly into someone.

Shelby started to lose her balance. She felt her left ankle roll as she frantically reached out and grabbed onto the shirt of whomever she had collided with.

She didn't care who she had a hold of, either they were going to hold her up or she was taking them down with her.

Shelby gasped as she heard a heavy thud and felt large, warm hands clasp hard around her upper arms. She looked up at her rescuer as she felt herself steadied and realized she was staring right into Ryan's hazel eyes.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry Ryan! I'm so embarrassed!"

Shelby could feel her face flushing and she bit her bottom lip, cringing inwardly. She wanted to shrivel up and die of embarrassment.

This was not the way she pictured herself seducing him. She figured she would just try to come onto him and then things would progress from there. Instead, she was pretty sure she'd sprained her ankle while she rugby tackled her object of desire.

Ryan stared into Shelby's face, still surprised at her sudden appearance and the full body contact he hadn't expected.

He looked down at her taking in her blushing cheeks, the way she had her glossy, full bottom lip clenched between her teeth. Inside her gaping shirt he could see a black lacy bra cupped the round breasts that were rising and falling with her panting breaths.

"I-I'm sorry!" she stammered, as she leaned back from him.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concerned by how stunned she looked.

"Yeah. I'm fine, just mortified."

Shelby released her clenched hands from his wadded up shirt and firm chest then dropped her eyes from his and started to back away from him.