A Special Delivery Ch. 02

Story Info
Shelby has a special surprise for her husband.
5.2k words
3.94
33.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course all characters are over 18.

This is the continuation of a story about a wife that loves her husband but wants more. If you don't like stories about extramarital sex then I suggest you don't read this. All sex in this story line is consensual, all three parties are aware of one another. I know this means nothing to the haters but fair warning. I hope you enjoy.

Ryan watched as Shelby slowly strode down the hallway and tugged open the door to her office.

He slipped out the front doors of the building his mind still reeling from what had just happened. He flexed his hands, still feeling the give of her firm flesh in his grip, and he got the faintest whiff of girl smell from his own heated skin.

He had loved what happened with Shelby, but now he had to think through her offer. It would be hard to decide what he wanted from the situation and what she would actually be able to give.

She sighed, satisfied with herself and her afternoon's endeavors. She dropped the small package she had received from Ryan on her desk and then grabbed her phone and purse and turned out the lights.

She left the suite, locking the door behind her. She swung her purse over her shoulder and hurried toward the double doors at the end of the hallway.

When Shelby stepped outside the weather was perfect, there were a few small stars flickering in the furthest reaches of the darkened sky and the barest hint of the sunset still glowed nearer to her. She felt a soft warm breeze lift her hair off the back of her neck.

The gentle gust wound around her bare legs, teasing up her skirt and blowing over her soaking panties. She walked quickly toward her car, hoping to get home while she was still had some of Ryan's cum inside her.

Shelby sent a quick text to Adam, "On my way home. Mission accomplished. Desperate for you. I <3 you."

She started driving, admiring the change of colors in the evening sky reflected in her rearview mirror. As she looked, she caught a glimpse of herself from the corner of her eye. Her lips were swollen from hard kisses and she was still flushed and glowing with arousal.

She smiled to herself as she drove, quietly singing along with the radio. Before she knew it, she was pulling into her driveway.

Shelby parked next to her husband's car in front of their house. She slid easily out of the driver's seat and stood smoothing her skirt for a moment.

She had been almost painfully excited to get home but now she felt like she was dragging her feet a little, possibly putting off the inevitable. She closed and locked the car and slowly walked to the front of the house.

She opened the door and was a little bit surprised not to see Adam waiting for her. She dropped her purse and her keys on the little side table next to the door.

With a huge lump in her throat and a slightly sick feeling in her stomach Shelby slowly ventured further into their dusky house. She was greeted by silence and all the lights were off.

Was her husband mad at her?

He'd sworn that nothing could change their marriage, but now that the deed was done did he feel differently?

Shelby's good feelings had quickly evaporated and now she wanted to take everything back. She would die if Adam was regretting their decision now.

She timidly called out, "Honey? I'm home! Are you here?"

She felt ridiculous, his car was in the driveway and he knew she was on her way back home, he had to be here. She bit her bottom lip, sure he was avoiding her.

She slowly searched the house, one glance in the livingroom showed he wasn't there. She looked into the kitchen and dinning room which were both obviously empty. Shelby started to turn around and head upstairs to the bedroom but then she noticed the sliding glass door was open.

She walked to the gaping doorway and scanned the yard. She found her husband laying on a chaise enjoying the last of the late summer sun.

He had his eyes closed and his iPod was on. He looked sexy and relaxed in his favorite worn-in jeans, a soft tee-shirt and bare feet.

Shelby walked to his side and stared down at her husband. She looked at his relaxed face for a moment before she reached out to rouse him and let him know she'd arrived. Suddenly, the hand that had been resting on his bent knee shot out and grabbed her wrist.

Shelby gasped as Adam's eyes locked on hers and he smiled.

"Gotcha, naughty girl! What are you doing spying on me?"

He laughed at her shocked expression.

She twisted her wrist from his grip and teasingly tried to swat at his hand, giggling with relief. He wasn't mad at her, he was just relaxing, waiting for her to come home to him.

His eyes traveled over her, hungrily taking in every little detail. She looked slightly worse for wear. Her clothes were wrinkled and her make-up wasn't it's usual perfection. She was rumpled but happy looking. He stood before her and softly pulled her to him.

They sighed together as they embraced. Shelby's arousal was still simmering under her seemingly calm exterior and feeling her husband's familiar form pressed against her was getting her all hot and bothered.

Adam slid his fingers into his wife's tangled hair, holding her tightly against his chest.

He gently kissed the top of her head before Shelby tilted her face up toward his. They locked eyes, then he softly pressed his lips to hers. He loved the way she sighed when they kissed as if she had been waiting for nothing more than that connection between them.

Her usually full lips were still swollen from another man's kisses and he noticed that she smelled different than what he was used to as well. A masculine smell different from his soap or cologne was clinging to her.

At first it was a little disconcerting and made him feel like he was making out with a stranger, a sexy stranger. It made him concerned the experience might have changed her. It was a risk he knew they had taken.

He was confident that she would still love him afterward, but he didn't know how she was going to behave when they were together again. After a few moments with her in his arms he knew everything between them was alright.

Her feelings for Ryan might have changed but her response to Adam was the same if not stronger.

Adam felt his wife's hands sliding over his back pulling them closer together. He loved the way she clung to him, the way she'd wrap herself around him and try to meld them into one, even when they were doing no more than kissing.

Nothing made him feel better than the way she wanted him. It seemed like she could never get close enough. Her tongue slid over his and she moaned into his mouth. Her hips bucked forward while she rubbed herself all over him.

She broke the kiss and said in a throaty voice, "Please Adam. Take me to bed. I want you. So badly."

Adam smiled down at her and said, "What? My horny little wife wasn't satisfied?"

Shelby had the decency to look at least a little bit embarrassed.

"I liked it, but I want you. I'm so hot for you."

Adam wanted to tease her and maybe punish her a little bit for her indiscretion.

They had made the decision together that she could fuck this other guy but Adam was still a man. The deepest primal part of him still felt possessive, like a caveman.

She was his mate. She belonged to him.

As hot as he thought she was, he wanted her to suffer a little bit for fucking someone else.

Shelby looked at Adam and begged, "Please. I want you inside me."

He wanted to resist her pleas but when she looked up at him with those big, liquid eyes he found his dick couldn't deny her the pleasure she asked for.

"Come on you slutty little minx," he said, laughing.

He bent down and threw her over his shoulder carrying her into the house and upstairs to their bedroom.

His cock was rapidly hardening and he could feel it straining against the rough fabric of his jeans. He couldn't wait to get naked and inside his wife.

He set her on her feet and sat on the side of the bed. She wasn't 100% certain why he hadn't just tossed her on the bed to ravish her and she took a step toward him. He held up his hand and she obediently stopped.

"Wait. I want to look at you."

He stared seriously at her. She waited before him so he could take her in.

"Tell me what you've been doing my lovely little slut."

Shelby felt her face burning and she dropped her gaze too embarrassed now to look her husband in the eye.

His words would normally offend her but said in such a loving manner they made her lower body tingle instead. She nervously twisted her rings while she tried to work up the courage to speak.

She knew he wasn't going to be mad at her but actually admitting what had happened, owning up to what she'd done and having to say the words out loud to him made her cringe.

Dirty talk was never something she could easily do unless it was a heat of the moment type thing and even then it was hardly more than PG-13 rated. She might let lose and say, "Fuck me!" but that was about the extent of her ability to nasty talk. Blatantly telling her husband about her experience was a new level of awkwardness.

"I-I fucked him," she practically whispered, still not looking at Adam.

"Look me in the eye and say it again,

hon."

She took a deep breath and said louder, "I fucked him."

Adam reached out and tilted her chin up, forcing her to lock eyes with her husband.

"Again," he demanded.

"I fucked him," she said, in a clear confident tone.

She felt good and excited and terribly guilty saying it. She could feel a dull throbbing ache between her thighs.

"Good!" he said. "How was it?"

Shelby took another deep breath trying to calm herself. She started to tilt her head back down, but Adam lifted her chin again.

"It was different," she answered, neutrally.

She shifted her eyes away from his as she said it.

"Honestly. How was it?" he asked.

She bit her bottom lip as she thought back to all that had happened in the last few hours.

Her eyes looked into his again. Her pupils were big, dark, deep pools.

"It was really good," she choked out, "I want to do it again. With you there this time."

Shelby felt lighter admitting the truth out loud.

Adam smiled as he looked at his wife. He knew that she'd love it once she'd done it and that she'd crave more once she'd started.

"Come over here baby girl."

She smiled as she stepped obediently to the bed and stood between his open legs.

"Unbutton your shirt," he directed her. "Slowly."

She could feel her heart rate speeding up, the anticipation building inside her.

She reached up and slowly, teasingly started unfastening her blouse.

Her fingers felt sluggish and clumsy with desire but she wanted to please him so she did the best she could.

One by one the buttons popped free and inch by inch the center of her shirt separated. When she had opened the last button she let her hands fall relaxed at her sides.

Adam reached out and slipped an index finger inside each side of her unfastened top. He slowly and teasingly pulled the halves apart revealing her torso.

Adam felt a stab of lust as he saw her gorgeous lace covered tits and the love bites all over her neck and collarbones.

"Mmm! Don't you look whorish in the best possible way?" he said, fully admiring Ryan's handy work on his wife.

He knew what had happened between them without knowing the nitty gritty, but actually seeing that proof of what she'd done with someone other than him made him want to leave his marks on her too.

She was his. She belonged to him.

He thought he should feel jealous but he was instead surprisingly proud of his wife. He liked that she was desirable. It made him feel good that she could choose to be with someone else but she wanted him.

He lifted the shirt from her shoulders and it slid down her arms to fall in a heap on the floor behind her.

"Unzip your skirt," he instructed. "Slowly."

He could see her pulse pounding in her throat and he knew she was as turned on as he was.

She reached behind her and tugged the zipper down, the muted ripping sound was the only noise in the room as Shelby's opening skirt exposed her ass.

Adam saw the waistband of her panties and the cleft where the dark line of her g-string disappeared between her cheeks reflected in the full length mirror behind her.

She stopped when the pull reached the bottom of the zipper and her hands hung at her sides while she awaited further instruction.

Adam wanted to savor the moment seeing her as Ryan might have seen her. She was something to be discovered, not the wife he had seen naked countless times. Not that his lust for her had ever lessened but sometimes when you viewed something with a fresh perspective you re-learned to appreciate what you had.

"Take it off," he told her. "Slowly."

He knew he didn't have to say the "slowly" part because she was enjoying the game as much as he was, but saying it felt good. It reminded her that she was doing it for him, because he wanted her to. Because it turned him on, because he was in charge.

She pressed her palms flat against the fabric and lowered it over her legs. She had to shimmy a little to get the fitted skirt over her ass but it only added to his enjoyment.

He watched as she sensuously wiggled her hips then bent slightly at the waist to get the skirt off. It slid down her legs with a soft sound like a whisper and she kicked it aside.

She stood before him in her underwear and shoes. He thought she looked amazing, more desirable than he'd ever seen her. Although it might be that he knew someone else wanted her too.

He reached out and flicked her bra straps off her shoulders. The thin lace clung to her perky breasts, the unsupported cups a breath away from completely exposing her. He nodded, gesturing for her to take it the rest of the way off.

Shelby reached behind herself to pop the clasp and the lace went limp as she let the garment slip down her arms freeing her boobs. Adam groaned quietly as he looked at her exposed chest.

She bit her bottom lip and whimpered softly. She loved feeling so exposed beneath his burning gaze, knowing that she couldn't hide her excitement from him.

"Mmm. Do you like being looked at?" Adam asked, smiling as he saw her nipples harden for him.

She nodded and Adam laughed.

"I didn't hear you baby girl. Do you like when I look at you?"

"Oh, yes!" she practically purred with pleasure.

"God you look gorgeous with those bites all over you."

Shelby was still wet from her earlier encounter but in response to Adam's words she felt a new trickle of moisture between her thighs.

She moaned, squeezing her legs together. She wondered how much of Ryan's cum was still inside her. It was probably almost nothing since her panties were soaked but Adam still didn't know about her surprise.

Once she'd decided that she was really going to go through with the seduction Shelby didn't want anything to come between her and her goal. Being with Ryan was the foundation for the threesome.

She'd brought a condom just in case not wanting Ryan to refuse her just because she hadn't been prepared. But ever since her sordid confession to her husband all she could think about was all that hot cum filling her pussy to overflowing.

Even though it wasn't exactly what she imagined it still made her wildly excited to think about Adam coming inside her after Ryan already had.

Shelby hoped like hell some of Ryan's semen was still inside her because she wanted to see the look on her husband's face when she let him in on her dirty secret.

"Please!" she begged. Her voice trembled with excitement.

His gaze traveled from her face down the length of her body. He took in her bared breasts, firm, perky mounds topped with blushed tan nipples, her curvy waist and hips and her thighs clenched tightly together. He liked her panty and sexy shoe ensemble and he just sat back and enjoyed the view until she couldn't take it anymore and she squirmed before him.

"Adam, please," she said, desperate to get him inside her as quickly as possible.

He reached out and slowly pulled her panties down, stopping at her knees. Her exposed sex was absolutely soaking. He couldn't believe how wet she looked.

Suddenly it hit him.

"He came in you, didn't he?"

When she bit her lip and nodded shyly, Adam felt like he should be disgusted or angry but he wanted to be in her so badly nothing else mattered.

He ripped her panties down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. She hoped any cum she might have left inside her wouldn't go running down her thighs before he could fuck it out of her.

He stood before her, his cock painfully hard and throbbing with lust. He could feel the heat from her naked body radiating through his clothes.

He turned them around and with his hand on her chest, gently pushed her backward. The edge of the bed buckled her knees and she fell with a sigh onto the mattress.

He yanked his shirt off over his head and tore his pants and boxers down in one swift motion. She moaned with excitement seeing his hard dick spring free, knowing it would be buried in her slick sex momentarily.

She scooted up the bed leaning back into the pillows and lifted her knees letting her legs fall open. She moaned as she exposed her throbbing, soaked flesh to Adam.

He couldn't believe what was laying on the bed before him. His wife looked like an absolute whore in the best sense of the word. She was naked except for the slutty heels, on her back, legs open waiting for him.

"Oh God! That is so fucking hot!" he said. "Rub it for me baby."

Shelby whimpered.

" I- I, m-might come if I do," she warned him.

"It's okay. I just want to see you play with that cum before I fuck the rest out of you."

As Adam looked on she reached down and gently spread herself open. He groaned looking into her pussy.

She was drenched, the soft pink folds were glistening and succulent. His eyes took in her sex from top to bottom, her stiff little clit stood proudly for him and from her tight opening he could see a trickle of wetness leaking slowly.

"Do you like showing off your pussy? Did you like when he came in you?"

Shelby whimpered softly, Adam's words making her unbearably excited.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Good. Now tell me. I want to hear you say it."

She lifted her head and saw herself in the mirror. She couldn't believe that was her, pussy spread open like that. Seeing that little bit of Ryan's load making its way out of her opening made her brazen.

"I liked it. I liked it when he fucked me.

It felt good. It made me feel like such a slut to have someone else's dick inside me. To have him come inside me. I want to do it again."

Shelby could feel a hot, shameful flush on her cheeks.

"Good girl! Now touch your pussy. Show me how wet it is."

She bit her bottom lip hard hoping for a little control and reached down with her free hand.

Adam watched as she held her lips open and touched two fingers to her opening. She whimpered desperately as she did everything she could to hold her orgasm back.

She dipped her fingers in the slippery mixture of cum and her own wetness before her hips jerked upward as the fingertips grazed her throbbing clit.

"Oh! Oh no!" she cried, out nearly losing control.

She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and bit her lip hard as she nearly hyperventilated trying to stop what seemed inevitable.

Adam grabbed her by the hips and tugged her to the middle of the bed. His cock was between her spread thighs prodding, then pushing against her opening. She knew it was okay, she could hold back until he was inside of her.

He grasped her wrists and pinned them to the bed on either side of her head. Her eyes locked on his as he trapped her against the mattress, her pupils were bottomless dark pools.

12