A Special Dinner

Story Info
Home after work, you're greeted with food, wine, & romance.
2.2k words
4.33
16.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MYundt
MYundt
1 Followers

It's Friday evening. I came home from work early, wanting to treat you to something really special when you come home. I went to The Hill and picked up some spinach fettuccini, marinated artichoke hearts, Portobello mushrooms, pinot griggio, bread and tira misu for dessert.

When you get home, you open the door to the smells of chicken, mushrooms and artichoke hearts in a cream sauce over fettuccini, a chilled glass of pinot griggio, fresh bread and two candles lit on the table. As you come through the door, I greet you with a huge hug and a long, deep, soft but passionate kiss. You ask me what the special occasion is and I just say, because you are so special and because I love you with all my heart.

I pull the chair out for you and we sit for dinner, talking lightly about the day, sipping the wine and enjoying the fruits of life. After dinner, we have desert and a cappuccino, made by me, of course. I want to pamper you the best that I know how. I feel your foot move slowly up my calf and thigh, teasing me -- the wine and your attention making me blush. Your toes explore further up and realize that I am indeed very excited to have you with me!

After dinner we go out for a bit of a walk, holding hands and taking in the stars. It's a beautiful night, cloudless and a little crisp, but our hearts (and other parts of our bodies) are keeping us quite warm. We come across a creek out behind the house and stop, holding each other, listening the water sing it's song as it winds through the rocks and lapping against the shore. My hand caresses your soft, flowing hair, feeling like the finest silk to my touch. We turn toward each other and embrace, our bodies held tightly together, kissing. The thought of mere millimeters of clothing separating us arouses each of us, and you can feel my excitement pressing against you.

Though it is slightly chilly outside, we feel warm all the same. We look into each other's eyes, then back toward the house and back to each other, grinning wantonly. I lower myself and unzip your pants, pulling them down to expose your silk panties. Your hands run through my hair, pulling my face into you. I pull your panties down, exposing your neatly trimmed pussy. Breathing in, your scent fills my senses, increasing my arousal, not realizing that was even possible. I lick your exposed thighs while my hands knead you buns, so full and firm. I blow on your pussy and watch as your lips begin to part, reacting to the warm air. I place my mouth completely over you and suck you into my mouth, teasing your pussy lips with my tongue, flicking back and forth across you, then in circles. My fingers massage and knead you cheeks, working their way toward you ass, then probing into you. My mouth keeps you warm, sucking on your soft, full lips as my tongue explores deep into your velvety wet pussy, curling around and making you squirm. Between my fingers teasing your ass and my tongue licking and probing you deeply, you quickly come, grabbing my head to keep your balance. I hold you close to me, savoring your pussy juices and lapping up all that I can. Mmm, I love the taste of you, and I could eat you out for hours. The sweet, musky taste, the soft velvety feel, and the knowledge of being so intimate with the most erogenous and sexual part of your body.

You pull on me and I pull my face back away from your drenched, but happy pussy. I pull your panties back up and you pull up your pants. Then it's your turn. You lower yourself in from of me, pulling down my pants and shorts. My cock springs free in your face, a little bit of pre-cum glistening on the tip. You lick the head of my cock and feel me twitch already. Your left hand lightly massages my balls as you grab the shaft with your right, stroking me. You lick underneath from my balls to the head, licking around the head and then back down the shaft. Already you feel my balls tighten and you know that this won't take very long until I explode. I've been thinking about you all day and have been aching to be with you from the moment I awoke.

You take me completely into your mouth, sucking expertly on me, teasing me with your tongue and still massaging my balls. Looking down I see my cock disappear into your mouth, your lips wrapped tightly around my shaft, then emerging, glistening in the soft moonlight. You pump my cock in and out of your mouth, then lick all around the head and shaft, then suck me in your mouth again. It's not long before my knees begin to give way, my balls tighten and my breathing becomes erratic. You suck harder, not wanting to miss even a single drop. I explode, moaning in ecstasy, and unleash jet after jet of hot cum into your mouth, coating your tongue and splashing against the back of your throat, and I keep cumming. Your hand pumps up and down my cock, milking every drop out of me.

Then you pull my shorts back up and help me with my belt, as my hands and legs shake, trying to recover from such an incredible orgasm. Standing, we kiss, tasting ourselves on each others lips. We kiss deep, tongues intertwined. My hands pull your body close to mine, wanting your body and mine to be one.

We walk back to the house, hand in had, your fingers wrapped in mine, so soft and long and beautiful, just like every part of you. I look down and can't tell where your hand starts and mine ends. I look at you, the moonlight softly shining on your face, glowing, radiant. I am always amazed and stunned at your shear beauty, both inside and out. I realize that you are exactly what God had in mind when he created the perfect woman, and I wonder how I ever got so lucky to spend even a moment with you. But here we are, and I again vow to make your life better than any dream you've ever had. You know how I feel toward you, whether I say it or not -- knowing by my actions, my very life as well as my words.

We make it back into the house and I light a fire for us. You go into the bedroom and see the gift that I have left for you. I wanted to get you something sexy and sheer, but I never know what to buy. You are so sexy in every way that I can't think of anything that make you sexier -- it's just not possible! The mere thought of you keeps me constantly aroused, and happy. On the pillow you see a single, long-stemmed red rose, a card, and a small velvet box. You smell the rose, breathing deeply on it's aroma. The card is short and sweet, confessing my eternal and undying love for you. In the box, you see two teardrop shaped diamond earrings with a small pearl. You put them on and watch the moonlight dance across the room as it shines on your earrings. You undress and put on one of my shirts, the blue-striped dress shirt that comes down almost to your knees. You leave the tope three buttons undone, showing a hint of your perfect, firm and luscious breasts.

You come into the room where the fire is raging nicely, and I look up at you. I melt right there, eyes watering at the sight of you -- body, heart and soul trying to scream out just how beautiful and wonderful you are. You reach down and take my hand, pulling me up. You unbutton my shirt, one at a time, kissing my chest each time. When the shirt comes off, you undo my belt and remove my pants, then you push me down on the soft carpet in front of the fire. The firelight sparkles in your earrings, lighting up the room, just as you light up my whole being.

You trace the rose from my cheeks, down my neck and chest and tease my growing cock, circling around it. Leaning over, you take me again into your mouth, giving me a few long, slow sucks with your lips and tongue. Then you straddle me, reaching between your legs and guiding my rock-hard cock up into you. I look down and watch the amazing sight as part of myself literally disappears inside of you. Your pussy, so warm and soft, wraps around me, engulfing me and calling me home. Slowly you lower yourself onto me, taking me into you inch by inch, savoring every sensation, every ridge as my cock slips past your lips. Your eyes are closed, relishing the moment.

You lean forward with all of your weight on my body, breasts pressed into my chest, nipples erect and excited. You wrap your arms around my head and we kiss. Softly, almost in slow motion, our lips meet, brushing each other -- soft, moist and full. My tongue traces your lips, then your teeth and searches out your tongue. Softly our tongues dance and play, caressing each other, our mouths pressed full together.

Your hips rotate slowly and steadily, grinding into mine, savoring the feeling of my cock stretching you, filling you completely. You squeeze and relax your pussy around me, massaging my cock like well-trained fingers wrapped around me. My arms are wrapped around you, pulling you tight against me, skin against skin -- my dress shirt draped over our bodies like a test, enhancing the warmth we generate.

I move my hands slowly down your waist, feeling your soft skin against my fingers, down to your hips. I hold your firm ass in my hands and slowly, purposefully begin to move my hips up and down into you, grinding more that anything else. You lift yourself up a little your beautiful tits right in my face. I trace my tongue along the underside of your breasts and around your hard nipples, circling them, teasing them. I flicker my tongue across your nipples, then suck them into my mouth.

You raise your hips and begin to pump up and down, slowly at first, deliberately, taking me deep into you, then slowly letting me slip out, almost all the way out, with the head of my cock right at your wet and dripping lips, then you lower yourself on me again. My hands move back up your waist and massage your breasts as I suck each into my mouth. Your long, silky soft hair drapes down and brushes against my face, caressing me with the softest touch.

We begin to thrust into each other harder and faster, building slowly. The intensity is greater than we have ever experienced. Soon we are thrusting and fucking hard and fast, pounding into each other with perfect rhythm. Our hands massaging each other all over.

Wrapping my arms around you, I roll you over onto your back, still deep inside you. I grab your ass with my hands and lift your hips up off the carpet as you wrap your legs around my waist, pulling me into you. Holding you in the air, I thrust into you -- full, deep, long thrusts, slapping against you each time. Your pussy lips are wrapped tightly around me, as if pulling my cock into you. Thrusting, I watch as your tits bounce back and forth. You right hand reaches down and feels my cock, all wet with your pussy juices, as it disappears into you then re-emerges, pounding you. You play with my cock, then with your clitty. You other hand plays with your tits, tweaking your nipples.

We roll around on the carpet, and continue to fuck each other senseless, alternating who's on top -- sometimes slowly, often hard and fast, always completely in tune with each other. Holding, caressing, kissing..., we fuck and suck each other for almost two hours, holding myself back, but giving you orgasm after orgasm. Finally I can no longer hold back and unleash another powerful orgasm into you. My hot cum splashing your pussy, filling you and dripping out around my cock. I collapse on top of you, completely spent and satisfied, never happier than I am now.

We hold each other, catching our breath, kissing and fondling one another. Your body glows from the fire and the beads of sweat -- I don't know if you have ever looked more beautiful, but I know that your beauty is the woman inside, the woman that has my heart safely tucked away, as much as the shear beauty of your body and eyes. You know how much I love you and I know how you love me. Our sex alone is great, but making love is the greatest pleasure of all.

We lie together on the carpet, in each others arms, until the fire fades away. Sometime during the night, as you are sound asleep, I carry you into the bedroom and tuck you in. I climb in with you, and hold you until I fall asleep, happy and content, hoping and praying for another day to spend with you, and thanking God for another day I've been able to spend with you.

MYundt
MYundt
1 Followers