A Special Evening

Story Info
A Mistress and her female submissive spend time together
2.2k words
4.17
26.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching out one hand Ekaterina lightly caresses her one's quivering skin, sliding her hand up a thigh squeezing lightly as she does then moving up a hip till she cups a breast flicking the nipple with one long lacquered nail listening to the moan that it causes.

A smile gently curves her full lips lighting up her eyes and causing every man in the clubs head to turn watching these 2 women interact up in the front of the room.

The crowd was silent there eyes glued to the scene unfolding before them and there breaths held in anticipation, watching the tall blonde with the flashing green eyes lightly caress her submissive at her feet. Christina Renee smiles at her Mistress touch knowing that the audience can see and that her mistress knows how she feels but not breaking her position lest Ekaterina get upset and make this night even more punishing if at all possible.

As one the crowd watches the smaller brunette gracefully follow the commands her Domme gives seeing the joy in her face as she kneels down hands behind her back at the small of it while her Mistress caresses her skin. They watch as she catches her breath when Ekaterina pinches a nipple tugging on it painfully.

Running her hands up to Christina’s shoulder she then slides them down her arms and draws her submissive up and to her feet smiling the whole time. Taking a set of leather cuffs Ekaterina attaches them to each slim wrist her eyes never losing contact with Christina’s and never breaking the spell in the room.

Lifting her hands up high Ekaterina takes the cuff encased wrists and lifts them over a hanging hook allowing Christina to stand flat-footed but keeping her in one general place. Moving down to Her knees Ekaterina takes another set of cuffs, for the ankles this time though, and places them first one then the other on Christina, motioning to someone at the side of the staging area, she is then handed a spreader bar and begins to push Christina’s legs apart affixing it to the ankle cuffs.

Standing and smiling Ekaterina nods to the watchers then walks over getting her favorite paddle, running it slowly over the palm of one hand as she moves back to her waiting sub. Making sure that Christina was securely in place she moves in close running one hand over the firm beautiful butt caressing the skin then leaning in and kissing her submissive on the lips gently.

Moving to stand to the side of Christina, Ekaterina raises her right hand, the paddle catching the light on its highly polished surface, then bringing it down lightly at first she begins to smack Christina’s ass, once, twice, three times the audience holds its breath watching the skin get a light tinge of pink and seeing her flex her toes and fingers as she sways from each tap. Smiling brighter at how well her one was doing Ekaterina starts to speed up the blows and bring them down harder knowing just how much her submissive can take from long years together.

The crowd watches as Christina bites her lips smothering the cries, her body arching from each blow as she struggles to keep her balance and not move. Ekaterina looks over from time to time watching her little one making sure that she was ok and not having trouble of any kind. Seeing things go smoothly she turns back to her paddle brining it down a few more times harder then ever and drawing out a cry from Christina as her butt begins to redden to a nice shade.

Stopping for a moment Ekaterina places the paddle on a low table off to the side then goes back to her one, leaning in close and kissing her cheeks Ekaterina notes the wetness around the eyes and whispers quietly for only Christina to hear.

"Your doing wonderful precious, I am very proud of you." With another kiss this time to her submissive's lips Ekaterina turns away and moves on.

Grabbing their favorite flogger Ekaterina turns and runs it over Christina’s butt dragging the soft material over one reddened cheek then up above and down the other. Smiling she moves in front of Christina taking the flogger again she slides it over a breast watching the nipple harden more knowing how much her submissive loves this teasing. Ekaterina keeps it up dragging it from one breast to the other as she watches Christina’s eyes close in pleasure and her mouth open the smallest amount letting out a soft moan that carries in the room.

Dragging it lower down her body Ekaterina grinz and takes the handle sliding it over Christina’s clit rubbing gently. Moaning she arches her back as her Mistress teases her turning her whole body on and feeling as if it were afire.

Finally pulling away Ekaterina turns and moves to the side once again, lifting the flogger with her right hand she brings it down upon Christina’s upper cheek and down her thigh.

Moving without hesitation Ekaterina starts to leave reddened welts and marks upon her submissive’s body stopping only now and again to pinch a few and check on Christina. Seeing the tears flowing but not hearing the safe word Ekaterina continues. Time and again the flogger strikes the soft flesh bringing a deeper red color to the backside of Christina

Dropping the flogger Ekaterina catches her breath at times she finds remembering to breathe during these play sessions a bit hard, she gets so into it that everything around her but her and her submissive is forgotten.

Picking up the flogger she lays it aside to be cleaned later with the rest of the toys she will use, Turning around she gently wraps her arms around Christina holding close for a moment and whispering,

”How are things going My love and do you still wish to go on?”

Sniffling and smiling at the concern and tenderness in the words Christina catches her breath and nods the slightest bit “I am fine Mistress and yes I wish to go on with You” kissing her ever so gently Christina smiles happily as Ekaterina pulls back with a grin.

”You make me very proud of you little one.” With that Ekaterina turns and grabs the last toy of the evening, something she and Christina had been working with and it would be the first time that they had done it for others to see.

Picking it up Ekaterina swings it around a bit, getting the feeling for it again as well as warming up slightly. Smiling she looks at the audience watching there eyes move with the cane as it whistles through the air. Turning back to Christina she takes a breath knowing how much One must be careful with these and yet what beautiful marks her submissive will wear for days.

Tipping her chin up Ekaterina kisses Christina softly then moves to the side and starts to almost flick her wrist bringing the cane down at an angle across the top of one cheek and to the bottom of the other leaving a red welt. Waiting till Christina relaxes and catches her breath she then smacks it again this time from the other direction, walking around her sub as needed while she makes a pattern of welts across the backside of Christina’s butt and upper thighs.

Down over and over again comes the cane down one leg then the other as she repeats a pattern that she has used before, watching the skin carefully Ekaterina slows down a bit hearing Christina’s cries of pain but knowing that she will be wet and shaking from her arousal that this always causes.

Smiling and deciding that enough was enough Ekaterina slowly places the cane aside and smiles to the audience hearing the person at the side of the room telling everyone that the show was over.

Hearing muted applause Ekaterina ignores it all as she begins to remove the spreader bar and ankle cuffs rubbing the skin gently to make sure there was no damage. Seeing none she moved around front kissing Christina upon the cheek feeling the wetness through the tears. Moving her hands up higher Ekaterina lifts the wrist cuffs off of the hook and holds tight till she is sure Christina can stand on her own.

Removing the cuffs and rubbing her wrists Ekaterina watches her submissive closely making sure she was having no troubles then leads her quietly out of the room and to a private room in the back she had requested earlier.

Laying Christina out on the bed on her stomach Ekaterina leans in kissing each welt left from there session and checking to make sure that there was going to be no lasting marks and that she was ok. With a smile Ekaterina grabs a cold wet clothe and lays it over the worst of the marks letting the cool clothe soothe the aching hot skin.

With a soft moan Christina lets her Mistress know of her other problem and Ekaterina laughs softly.

”Never can seem to forget that other need no matter how much I use you huh my love?” leaning down she lays next to Christians for a moment kissing her cheek and lips and eyes purring softly as she runs her hand over the smaller woman’s back feeling the skin tremble at her touch.

Sitting back up Ekaterina moves between her subs legs carefully sliding her hands up the inner thighs feeling the dampness there as she does so. Pressing a finger slowly up her finds Christina’s clit hard and throbbing among the wet folds of skin. Rubbing it gently and teasing it Ekaterina takes her other hand and starts pushing two fingers into Christina’s pussy smiling as they slide in without trouble and knowing how very close her sub is.

Moving her hand faster Ekaterina starts to fuck her sub with her fingers while her other hand plays with the clit hearing Christina cry out in pleasure and move her hips all pain forgotten as the pleasure threatens to overwhelm her small body.

Leaning in Ekaterina takes her tongue and slides it over the butt moving in front of her face biting softly at the welts there as her fingers speed up adding a third and fucking her harder and deeper.

Crying out Christina stiffens her legs tight coils as she orgasms clasping to Ekaterina's fingers and drawing them in deeper as her juices flow out of her. Collapsing down finally she whimpers with pleasure as the fingers are slowly pulled out. Licking them and smiling Ekaterina slides up onto the bed on her back stroking the hair of her submissive and listening as she finally catches her breath.

”OK now wench; it’s your Mistress turn to enjoy that tongue of yours.” Grinning she watches as Christina almost jumps on top of her but winces as she moves her sore body. Climbing over her Mistress she lays on her their breasts rubbing and their nipples hardening as they rub them together.

Laying her lags outside of her Mistress’s Christina rubs her pussy against Ekaterina’s feeling the wetness drip out of her mixing with that of her Mistress. Groaning the two women kiss deeply their tongues moving together and their hands wrapped in each others hair. Biting her way down Ekaterina’s neck Christina licks and chews at the skin moaning softly and wiggling as she does so.

”Ok wench turn around and please me and let me have a taste of your pussy.” Pressing against Christiana Ekaterina urges her to turn around and moans as she watches the legs come up and over her face spreading out on each side as she offers her pussy to her Mistress. Wrapping her arms around the sore ass Ekaterina lifts her face up and presses her lips and tongue against the wetness dripping out licking at the soft folds of skin and worming her way in to that clit wanting to make her orgasm again.

Moaning Ekaterina lifts her hips pressing them against Christina’s face as she feels the other women’s tongue dip in and caress her clit. A finger slides into her pussy making Ekaterina lose all sense of what she was doing for a moment as she pushes against the finger moaning for more and grabbing Christina’s ass hard digging her nails into the sore and reddened skin. Moaning from the pain Christina does as her Mistress requires feeling her own passion build as she begins licking harder and sucking while her fingers slam into Ekaterina over and over fucking her harder then she has ever done.

Groaning Ekaterina dives back into Christina biting at the skin then kissing her as she leaves one hand on her ass to pinch the lovely red skin and taking the other pushing three fingers into her pussy fucking her just as hard back.

Both women let out a scream as Ekaterina lifts her hips locking her legs around her submissive’s face as she starts to orgasm and feels Christina push down hard upon her own face as she to experiences the pleasure yet again. Sucking greedily Ekaterina slides her tongue in and around catching all of the sweet juices on her tongue feeling Christiana do the same to her.

Finally letting her legs drop and catching her breath she feels Christiana turn again and lay out on top of her. Swapping small soft kisses the two women lay there spent and satiated as well as utterly happy to be together.