A Special Evening

Story Info
A sub's limits are put to the test.
2.8k words
4.06
48.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight would be very special. He had planned everything very carefully. First, he would take her to dinner at one of her favorite restaurants and then an evening at their favorite swing club. He knew she would enjoy an evening of flirting and dancing, assuming she would be taken home and used for his pleasure.

Dinner was a relaxing affair and she had several cocktails. He could tell she was starting to unwind and relax; her laughter coming more easily with each drink. As they walked back to the car, her hand slid easily into his and gave three gentle squeezes. He returned the squeezes. It was their nonverbal way of saying, "I love you."

The drive to the club would be quick. The conversation turned toward the evening ahead. As expected, she wanted to dance the night away, teasing and enticing every man within eyesight. It wouldn't be difficult for her either. She was a tad on the short side at 5'2", but she had incredible C-cup breasts, ample hips and an ass she used to coax men to a raging hard-on. She had the face of an angel and the lips of a demoness.

They entered the club and she excused herself to change her clothes. He made himself comfortable in the main room and chatted with some of the people he knew from past experiences.

After twenty minutes she returned. She had changed into a black leather halter which was doing its best to restrain her large tits and a short black skirt. She completed the outfit with a pair of black, 4" stiletto heels. Most importantly, though, she was wearing her collar.

She approached him and stopped next to the chair he was seated in, eyes cast downward and hands behind her back. She waited for him to finish his conversation with a lovely young woman with very stiff nipples and acknowledge her.

He saw her approach from the corner of his eye and take up the position appropriate for a sub next to him. He continued the chat he was having with one of the clubs newest members. She was quite pretty, blond and, obviously, very aroused. Throughout their conversation, her eyes would stray to his crotch and linger on the outline of his cock. He casually took his hand and ran it up the leg of his sub. Good. She hadn't worn panties and he could feel the moist heat from her recently waxed pussy. He slowly ran his middle finger through her tight, wet furrow. True to her training, she made no sound and stood stock still.

When he withdrew his hand from under her skirt, his finger was noticeably coated with her thick honey. His new acquaintance also noticed and her eyes grew big. He extended his hand to her and she hesitantly leaned forward to accept the proffered digit into her mouth. She moaned as she tasted the sweet juice on the man's finger and was mildly upset when he withdrew his finger from her mouth.

He was ready now to begin the evening's festivities. He told his new friend to find him later and she agreed. He stood and without looking at the sub said, "Follow."

She followed him, upset with herself for hoping he would command her to "Come" instead of "Follow" for she needed a release after watching the other woman lick her juice from his finger. It was not to be, however, as he was completely in control.

They went down to the dance floor and found a table just off to the side. He took a seat and told her she may sit. For a fleeting second, she thought about pulling out a chair for herself, then remembered the leather collar around her neck. She kneeled on the floor at his side. He ran his hand through the hair on the back of her head. She cast a sidelong look at him and knew she had made the correct decision. Her Master was pleased.

He told her to get him a drink from the bar, a vodka and tonic. She quickly moved toward the bar. If she could please him enough, she knew she would be in for a long night of pleasure. She could feel her pussy get wetter and her nipples stiffen at the thought.

She brought back his drink on a tray and served it to him with eyes downcast. He lifted the glass and took a drink. Satisfied, he told her to put the tray down and told her to dance for him. While she could tease anyone else on the dance floor, she was to dance alone.

She moved gracefully to the dance floor, already packed with people, and turned to face her Master. She let the music wash over her, around her and through her. Her hips moved seductively and her head lolled back. Soon she was caught up in the pulsing beat of the music and was very close to orgasm. She decided to risk it and came without permission. She hoped her Master didn't notice, for the punishment would be severe.

As she danced, several men and women danced up to her. She teased them, but refused to dance with them. Two, in particular, were very handsome and appeared to be packing large cocks, but her Master had been very specific.

Her Master caught her eye and moved his hand over his chest, his signal to her to remove her halter. She slowly reached behind her and untied the strings around her back. This let the halter fall seductively without revealing her large firm tits. Very slowly and without removing her eyes from her Master, she untied the strings behind her neck while holding the top in place with her free hand. She teasingly lowered the top to reveal large, stiff nipples. The leather scraping over the tender flesh had done an excellent job of getting them almost painfully stiff.

She now danced with abandon, her large breasts on display for all to see. She caught glimpses of hungry eyes playing over her exposed flesh. This excited her and without even thinking, she came. This was a problem. She knew her Master had seen the display and would hardly miss the pussy juice running down the inside of her legs. She knew she would pay for this later. The thought made her juices run faster.

He casually sipped his drink and watched as the scene unfolded. He knew she would sneak at least one orgasm in on the dance floor. He planned for it, as a matter of fact. He watched as several men were rebuffed. A petite redhead in emerald latex with small breasts and a fantastic ass fared as well as the men had. He chuckled softly to himself. He could see the people around her getting hotter by watching her wanton display yet unable to touch her. Things were progressing perfectly.

When he noticed the unmistakable sheen of pussy juice flowing down her legs, he knew it was time for the next stage. He motioned for her to come back to the table. She swayed unsteadily as she walked toward the table and kneeled before him.

"Suck me," was all he said and leaned back in the chair.

She deftly pulled the zipper of his pants down and slid her hand inside, fishing for the turgid monster within. She wrapped her hand around his cock and gently hauled it out into the light. She stared hungrily at it before stuffing her mouth with it. At nine inches long, it wasn't the longest she'd ever taken, but it was a solid three inches thick and filled her mouth, among other things very well.

She could feel the head of his cock force its way into her throat. She expertly found just the right rhythm so she could breathe while stuffing as much of his hard meat in her mouth as she could. She would lightly scrape her teeth just behind his corona and swirl her tongue along the underside on the down stroke. She heard a muffled groan and knew she was pleasing the only man that mattered to her. He gently placed his right hand on the back of her head and said, "Deeper."

She immediately forced the last few inches of his man meat down her throat, her nose pressing against his pubic bone. She held him there while she used her tongue to gently poke at his large, heavy balls. She pulled her head back and repeated this several times. Finally, she could feel his balls tense and his hand increased the pressure on the back of her head. She felt his orgasm ripple along the underside of his prick before she felt it flood the inside of her mouth.

This was going to be a large load. She worked her throat muscles to milk the last of his huge load before swallowing what she had managed to keep from sliding down her throat. She loved the taste of his sperm and shivered in delight as she swallowed the warm, salty mouthful.

Before replacing his cock in his pants, she licked it clean and gave a little extra attention to his balls. Gingerly placing his cock and balls back into his pant, she noticed several people watching from other tables. Cocks were being stroked and pussies fingered as they looked on with lustful eyes. She needed to come badly. She risked a look up at her Master only to find him already looking at her. He held her gaze for what seemed like an eternity, her lust fueling the fire in her pussy. Her Master simply smiled and said, "Yes, you may come."

It hit with the intensity of a freight train. She threw her head back and barely stifled the scream. She shook and her vision blurred. She strained for breath and felt the fire burn its way up her entire body. Then it happened all over again. And again. And yet again. When she finally stopped, she found she had fallen forward and was being held by her Master. In truth, he was the only reason she wasn't lying on the floor. She finally caught her breath and noticed the sizable puddle she had created. She knew she was a squirter, but had never squirted without physical contact before.

He stood up and helped her to her feet. He walked toward the back of the club and she followed on unsteady feet. Soon she found she had been lead to their favorite room. It had a BDSM theme and featured a set of stocks with a bench attached to it. He led her over to the bench and had her lie down on her stomach; her head and wrists within the stocks.

She felt the stocks close over her and knew she was now helpless; held firmly in place by the stocks. Now she felt something new, a wide leather strap was secured over her lower back and manacles were placed around her ankles. This had never been done before and fear started to rise as panic spread through her.

He walked around and crouched down se he was roughly eye-level with his sub. He could see the fear in her eyes and it made his cock twitch.

"Do you trust me?" he asked

Her reply was a barely audible, "Yes."

He stood and unzipped his pants, allowing his hard cock release from the confinement. He presented his cock to her and she eagerly accepted between her ruby lips. This was familiar. This was comforting. She sucked him eagerly as he began to fuck his cock in and out of her throat. After several minutes, he pulled him now throbbing, purple-tipped cock from her mouth and moved behind her.

He found her pussy just as he expected, pulsating, hot and wet. Even for as wet as she was, though, he had to ease his rampant prick into her, slowly stretching her tight pussy lips over his cock. After what seemed an eternity, he had his entire cock buried in her tiny pussy, the head of his cock nudging the back of her pussy.

"Come!" he commanded and she obeyed.

As her orgasm tore through her he began to fuck her hard and fast. Pulling the long shaft almost completely out before slamming it back into her tight, little hole. She screamed and came again. He kept this up as he stuck his left thumb in his mouth and got it wet with saliva. Without warning, he slid the moist thumb up her ass and she came again. He continued, alternating strokes between his cock and his thumb. She came twice more before he felt his sap begin to rise. He pulled out and shot another large load all over her back. She jumped as the hot spray spattered all over her back. One spurt even hit the stocks and oozed down on to her neck. She quivered as the aftershocks of her orgasms continued.

He walked around and presented his half-erect, cum soaked cock to her. She obediently opened her mouth and tasted their combined juices.

What she hadn't seen this entire time was the crowd gathered behind her watching the entire scene. As she was licking her Master clean, he motioned to a member of the crowd. The man had a fair sized cock and was obviously eager to participate. He stopped long enough to unroll a condom over his stiff member and slid into her still wet puss.

She jumped. She couldn't reconcile what was happening. Her Master's cock was in her mouth yet she was being fucked by someone. She tried to squirm, but was brought up short by the restraints.

He crouched down again so she could see his face. He looked at her and saw the fear again.

"That's right, Angel. Everybody you teased out on the dance floor tonight is going to have their way you." He grinned evilly.

She was confused. She'd always wanted a gangbang, but was sure he'd never allow it. Now, here she was, trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey and presented for all as a plaything. This thought made her very wet as did the pounding her lovely puss was taking, but what really cut her thoughts short was the large black cock thrust between her lips. This cock wasn't as thick as her Master's, but was a bit longer.

She swirled her tongue along the underside and was rewarded by a groan before a wave cum splashed from the tip of the huge cock. It felt like a fire hose had been turned on and she struggled to swallow all of it. Yet, some still leaked from the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

Her Master saw this and reacted accordingly. He selected a crop from the wall of toys and laid four smart lashes across her ass. She yelped, but knew this was the consequence of wasting cum. She awaited her next playmate.

By this time the man fucking her had been replaced by a shorter smaller dick and she ground her pussy against the bench in search of some contact, but to no avail. The little man just kept pounding away at her with little regard for her pleasure.

She sensed somebody coming around to use her mouth. To her surprise, it was the blond woman who had licked her Master's fingers clean earlier.

She bent down whispered in her ear, "I've tasted your sweet pussy, now it's your turn. I think you'll find it rather familiar." With that, she pulled up a chair and stuffed her steaming pussy in the sub's face. The sub enjoyed the occasional fling with a woman, but was puzzled about the blonde's remark about familiarity. The mystery was soon solved. As the sub sucked at the blonde's engorged clit it became very obvious she'd just been fucked and the sub thought she knew whose cock she'd just ridden. One taste of the mixture of love juices oozing from the blonde's ravaged pussy was enough to tell her. Her Master had just stuffed his meat into this slut and loaded her up with his hot cum. This pushed the sub over the edge and came hard enough to squirt all of the little man still fucking her.

This went on for several more hours. New people would take the place of the spent and expect to be pleasured. She complied and soon lost count of her orgasms. At one point she heard the blond scream and knew her Master had just claimed her ass. She envied the blond. Ultimately, she passed out.

When she woke she found she was no longer restrained and her Master was cleaning her up with a warm towel. She looked up at him, her pussy swollen and throbbing, her jaw aching and knew she loved her Master, husband and best friend with all her heart and soul. She knew she was his Angel.