A Special Kind of Love Ch. 03

Story Info
He gets a little surprise.
8.9k words
4.78
15.9k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy was awake when I arose from the depths of blissful sleep. My head was on the right side of his chest, my long hair covering his shoulder. His arm was around me, and he was gently stroking my arm with his fingers. My back was lightly pressing against the bedrail. I could feel its cool, metallic touch through my tank top.

I looked up at my love, a hazy grin on my face. "Good morning," I said.

"Good morning," Billy said back. He also had a sleepy smile on his face.

I moved up so I could rest my head on his pillow and give him a kiss on the cheek. "How did you sleep, sweetie?" I asked.

"Pretty well," he said, his cheeks becoming rosy from the kiss. "I... I woke up in the middle of the night, but I got back to sleep. How 'bout you?"

"Oh, amazingly," I said. I lifted my head up so that my face was above Billy's. My hair dangled from my head like a beautiful veil.

"That's, uh... That's good," Billy said, obviously enchanted by the gorgeous view in front of him.

I ran my right hand through his scalp. I immediately felt his hair stiffen as tingles took over his head.

I gave him a sympathetic look as I said, "I'm sorry that you woke up. You should have told me so that I could've helped you fall back asleep."

"I... I didn't want to wake you up," he said.

"Aw, sweetie, don't worry about me," I told him as my fingers brushed the hair by his ear. "After all, you deserve to feel nice as much as possible."

Our foreheads touched, igniting a little flame of passion within me. I got the extreme urge to take his delicious dick into my mouth once more, but I resisted it. It would've been dangerous if I decided to pleasure him during daylight hours. Our eyes met, and I could see the fires of love also burning in his irises.

Without much of a warning, I pressed my lips into his. The sweet sounds of lips smacking filled the hospital room. I cupped my hands around the back of his head, holding him still for me to kiss him. Morning breath was not going to stop me. I slid my tongue into his mouth and traced the tip around the edges of his front teeth. I moaned into his mouth, gleeful that I was having this moment with my baby.

Taking my hands off his head, I coiled my arms around his neck and pressed my large breasts into his pectorals. I let out another moan, but this one was more yearning, desiring. Our tongues made contact and began teasing each other. I devilishly slithered my tongue away from his and tickled the roof of his mouth with the tip. We both smiled and let out girlish giggles.

As our lips separated, we once again gazed into each other's eyes. Billy's eyes were so full of love, warmth, compassion... As I unwrapped my arms from his neck and touched his cheeks with my fingertips, I looked upon him with lustful eyes.

It was at that moment that I could feel both of us in love. It was as if the world around us didn't exist. It was just me and Billy, two young people feeling true love.

There was a knock on the door, launching both of us out of our perfect moment.

"Fuck!" I whispered as I scrambled to get off of him. I managed to crawl onto the couch next to the bed.

There was another knock, then a nurse walked in. She was pretty—her blond hair was tied back, and she was wearing dark pink scrubs. She saw me and smiled, then directed her attention to Billy.

"All right, bud, I got you meds," she told him. "Give me your name and date of birth."

"Billy Andrews," he said, "September 22nd, 1990."

With that, the nurse opened a tiny packet with a small, white pill inside. Billy grabbed his water bottle as she gave him the pill and drank it down.

"So how does your leg feel?" she asked. "How would you rate your pain, on a scale of one to ten?"

Billy looked at his casted leg and thought for a moment. "Maybe...three?"

"Okay," she said. "Feeling alright with everything else?"

Billy smiled at her and nodded. "Yep."

"Alrighty, then. The doctor will see you around 2 this afternoon. If you need anything, just call."

"Okay," Billy said politely. "Thank you."

As she walked out, I checked the time on my phone. It was a few minutes till 8 A.M.

"Billy," I said, "I'm gonna head home so I can shower and change. Is...that okay?"

"Sure," he said, not sounding too displeased.

"I can wait until your sisters or Harry get here," I told him. "It's just...I'd hate leaving you by yourself."

"It's fine, Ali," he said. I could tell by the strain in his voice that he was trying to be cheerful.

"Well... Okay..." I put my flannel shirt and my boots back on and grabbed my bag. "I'll be back as soon as possible. Hopefully no more than a couple of hours."

He only nodded, his eyes returning to his leg. He didn't want me to go.

I picked up his Green Lantern omnibus and put it on his lap. Bending over, I kissed his cheek, then his forehead, then his nose as a playful finish.

"I... I love you, Ali," Billy said, looking at me nervously. Those were words I knew were hard for Billy to say.

My heart melted nonetheless. I stroked the side of his neck with my thumb as our lips came together for one last kiss. . . . Well, at least for the moment.

"I love you too," I said. "Forever and always. I'll be back soon."

------

I was halfway home when I began regretting my decision to leave Billy. He needed somebody to be there with him. I hoped that either his sisters or Harry—or even all three of them—had gotten there shortly after I left. Whenever the traffic allowed me, I drove as fast as I could.

I kept thinking about that moment, when the two of us were kissing. The heat—the passion—was still there, sitting inside my gut. It made me feel so...giddy. It felt like I was on my way to open Christmas presents. That moment with just the two of us... It was something I wanted to happen again...and again and again and again. It was a moment I wanted to share with him every minute of every hour of every day. Hopefully every night as well, but with even more sensuality.

Love was one of those things that was introduced to Billy later in his life than for most people. Instead, he knew abandonment. The person who was supposed to love him most—his own mother—never loved him at all. It was so odd to me, that Billy had suffered through so much, and yet turned out to be so kind and compassionate. It was a sign of true strength.

I hauled ass once I got home. Before getting in the shower, I chose some actually decent clothes to wear that wouldn't make me look like some college girl skank. I didn't realize how cold was until I got in the shower and let the warm water run over my body. I yearned for Billy to be in there with me. Only a couple days ago, I was worried we'd never get to see each other naked. But I found hope. Something told me that once this was over—once Billy's leg was healed, our relationship would skyrocket. For the first time in a long time, I would finally have a serious relationship with somebody.

As my soapy hands slid over my breasts, I once again felt the thrill of getting to be Billy's first. There was something else, too... Being there with him, my arms wrapped over him, my lips whispering sweet sounds into his ear... That turned me on just as much. But...why? Why was I getting these types of feelings from such simple things?

Goddammit, I scolded myself. With my fingers already lubed up from the soap and water, I slid my middle and ring fingers in between the walls of my pussy. I let out a long, breathy sigh as I began to self-pleasure.

Whenever I masturbated, I would usually think about a sexy actor or singer or male model. But, somehow, my mind immediately built an image of Billy, standing there in his cute nakedness. . . . Or naked cuteness. Whichever.

I went at a slow pace. I wanted to revel in these feelings, not speed through them and be done with it. I moaned as I let the fantasy auto-play.

I imagined Billy lying on top of me, his head under my chin. I had one arm around the midsection of his back, and with the other, I was running my hands through his hair. I moaned as the fantasy maxed in its clarity. I especially focused on the way I was stroking his hair, as well as his slow deep breathing.

"Oh God..." I whimpered, my fingers pumping faster in my pussy.

We were both naked, laying on a large bed with smooth, silky sheets in a dim, candlelit room. My legs were wrapped around his, as he slowly, deliberately fucked my cunt. I half-yelled as I imagined Billy lying in deep bliss.

I was whispering to him, guiding him to orgasm through his ASMR. I imagined the goosebumps all over his body, never stopping as I drowned him in ecstasy.

I felt myself nearing the edge. I was a bit surprised by how little time it took for me to get there. I remained fucking myself with my fingers.

"Cum, Billy," I whispered, both in my fantasy and real life. "Cum in me, baby... Fill me up... You can do it..."

I was nearing climax. The closer I got to it, the hotter the fantasy became.

With one final push, Billy filled my pussy with his warm, milky semen. I gasped as I reached orgasm, and the fantasy began to fade away. I had to lean against the wall as the waves of pleasure surged through my body. Each wave was like a reminder... A reminder that I needed that fantasy to come true.

I began thinking about a boyfriend I had in the past. He always had to be the tough guy—always had to be the man. I never got to cuddle him, but he always got to cuddle me. I always had to cook dinner, even if we were at his house. But I always like cooking better than going out to eat, because whichever restaurant were at, he would always stare and ogle at other girls.

He always slipped away from me whenever I tried to massage his shoulders, rub his back, or stroke his hair, and then he tried to do the same to me, and I let him, but I hated it. His touch was so brutish and rough. He was so focused on making me feel good, yet he didn't know how to make me feel good.

He didn't realize that when I make a man feel good, it makes me feel good, too.

I clenched my fists as the answer dawned on me. Now I knew why I got a thrill whenever I did all those things to Billy.

------

I was in the shower much longer than I planned, so I really had to hurry. It was already past two hours. I was supposed to back at the hospital, and I was still at my house. After getting dressed, I ate a quick breakfast and brushed my teeth. After spending a couple of minutes rummaging through my house looking for my laptop, I finally remembered that I had left it in Billy's hospital room. I grabbed my charger and drove there as fast as I could.

Billy was still by himself when I got there. I was forty-five minutes late. And yet, when he saw me come in, he didn't look mad or scared. He looked at me with that signature adorable smile of his. His Green Lantern omnibus was open and on his lap.

"Hi, Ali," he said.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry I'm late," I said as I put my stuff on the couch.

"That's okay," he said. "Traffic's really bad this time of day. Everyone going to work and all."

A sense of relief washed over me as I took my coat off. "Did anyone stop by while I was gone?" I asked.

"A couple of people from the station came by," he told me. "Harry's back at work, I guess. Courtney and Jessie will be here to have lunch."

"Did you eat anything?" I asked, still concerned about his appetite.

"Yeah, they gave me some oatmeal," he said. "I couldn't get through all of it, but I got most of it down."

"The food here is amazing," I said as I climbed onto the bed, laptop in hand, laying at his right side, just like the night before.

"Yeah, it is pretty good," he said, scooting a little to the left so I could have a little more space. I wanted to get under the covers with him, but I figured getting into bed with him was probably far enough.

"I don't know about you, but—" I gave him a little peck on the lips. "—I'm ready to binge some Netflix."

I opened the laptop and booted it up while Billy pulled the revolving table over to us.

"H-hey, Ali?" he said as I put the computer on the table.

"Yeah?"

"I... I know this might sound weird, but..."

"No, go on," I coaxed.

"It's... It's before we met."

I flinched, but only ever-so-slightly. He probably didn't even see it. Was he about to reveal some disturbing secret? Did Billy even have secrets?

"It's... It's when I went to the art gallery."

"Uh-huhhh," I said as I logged in to Netflix.

"I, uh... I actually visited many times. Before we talked. Every time I went there, I would see you, and I just... I just developed this huge crush on you."

"Awww..." I pressed my lips against his cheek. "I didn't know that. I never even noticed you."

"Yeah," he said. "That's alright. Every time I was there, I... I tried to approach you and say something, but then I got so...nervous. Crushes never worked out for me. I never felt good enough for any girl I had a crush on."

"But then you found the courage," I said. "And I found out that you are the sweetest guy in the world."

He chuckled. "I was nervous as all heck."

"You didn't seem that nervous." I moved my butt closer to where the bed hinged. I wrapped my left arm around his shoulders and used my right to guide his head on my shoulder.

Billy was silent for a moment. He was probably waiting for me to say something. He spoke up before I could.

"Well, that was just something I thought I'd tell you," he said.

"Thank you, sweetie," I said, giving his scalp a kiss. "I never knew you had a crush on me. All right. What do you wanna watch?"

"Something funny," Billy said. "Maybe Hitch or Chef?"

"I don't think I've ever seen Chef," I told him as I began to scroll.

"Ooh, it is so good," he said.

"We'll watch that, then."

As I loaded the movie, I was brought back to all those months ago, when Billy and I were still in the pre-relationship phase. We would often hang out at his house and watch Netflix. I never had a Netflix account, so when Billy gave me the username and password to his account, I was both surprised an excited. I asked him why, and he told me that it was because he trusted me, and because I was missing out.

I remembered being so flattered by this. I knew that not everyone could just do that.

"Th...thank you," I had said, still a little shocked.

"It's nothing," Billy said, giving me his friendly smile.

I didn't speak another word. I went over to him and straddled his thighs, our bodies only a few inches from one another.

"Ali..." he said nervously.

I cupped my hands around his neck, my thumbs tenderly stroking his cheeks. I parted my lips and began moving my face closer to his. He was just sitting there, letting me handle everything. My belly and chest were pressing against him. I could feel the drumming of his heart. It was beating so fast...

I opened my eyes and stopped in my tracks. "Billy, are... Are you okay?"

There was nothing but shame in his eyes. "Ali..." he said. "I've... I've never been...kissed..."

That was the first time I felt it—the thrill. I was actually excited after he told me that. I already knew he'd never been on a date before ours, but I figured that he'd already been kissed.

I touched his forehead with mine. "Don't worry. I can teach you."

Billy nodded slowly, making me nod along with him.

"All right. Close your eyes."

Billy clamped his eyelids shut. Tight.

"Loosen them up, sweetie. Like you're about to fall asleep, okay?"

Billy relaxed his eyelids. He let my hands support the weight of his head, tilting his face upward slightly. The tips of our noses were only a millimeter apart.

"Good. Now, part your lips, but only a little," I instructed.

His lips opened, revealing only a sliver of his front teeth. I moved in. My lips trapped his bottom lip, and our mouth fit together like puzzle pieces. As I let go, our lips made a glorious smacking sound. I moved in again. This time, our lips pressed against one another. He remained perfectly still as I moaned into his mouth. I made a "mmmwah!" sound as I let go.

"Billy, you're a great kisser," I complimented.

"It... It doesn't feel like I'm doing anything..." he said timidly.

"That's because," I said, "when you're with me, I like taking charge, y'know?"

Billy nodded and smiled, but I could tell that he probably didn't know what I meant by that.

"I like to take care of my men," I explained, running all ten of my fingers through his hair. "Do you like to be taken care of?"

"I... I...guess?" he said.

A girlish giggle escaped my throat. "Perfect..."

I felt his entire body tingle as I gently ran my fingernails down his back, then up again. My touch was barely a whisper. I was careful not to leave marks on his skin. I giggled as I felt the first wave of goosebumps overtake him.

"How does that feel, sweetie?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

"Amazing," he breathed. "Th...thank you, Ali."

"Shhh-sh-sh-shhh," I whispered into his ear, and to my surprise, another wave of goosebumps erupted from him. I went to his other ear and did that same thing. "Shhhhhhhhh-sh-sh-shhh..."

More goosebumps. Plus, Billy's face made him look like he was in heaven.

"Do you like my shhh-ing, sweetie?" I teased, my nails drawing tiny circles on his back.

He nodded. "Do, uh... Do you know what ASMR is?"

"Yeah, kind of," I said, shrugging.

"Well, 'sh' sounds kinda trigger mine."

I was delighted to hear that, as I wanted to nurture Billy the best way I could. Shushing into his ear made perfect sense. It was a sound people made to silence people, but I supposed it could be equally effective to calm people, too.

"Let's kiss some more," I said.

We made out for a good hour and a half. During that time, my hands were always on his back, and there was a couple of times when I would break away from his lips in order to suck and lick on his neck.

I never knew why, but I always found that Billy's autism made him even more attractive. I loved those rare moments when Billy's inflection on a word was a little off. I loved how huge of a nerd he was. I loved how he was always there for me to vent to him. I also loved those quiet, intimate moments we shared, where it was nothing but me and him, lying with each other on the couch, and, eventually, the bed. I loved how he would give himself to me whenever I would say "Let me take care of you."

Even though I loved soothing and nurturing him, that didn't mean I wanted to be his new mother, and, thankfully, Billy understood that. I liked mothering him, not being his mother, and he showed me that just because he had autism, that didn't mean he couldn't be independent. I found out what an amazing cook he was. I (politely) made him cook dinner for me around three or four times a week, and as far as I could tell, he loved doing it. He told me one time that it was getting lonely for him to only cook for himself.

I had heard of a fetish where a woman dresses up her partner in a diaper and treats him like a baby, making him call her his mommy as well as wail like a real-life baby. What I was into was more sweet and real than that. I only wanted to make my partner feel soothed and relaxed as I massaged his dick with the walls of my pussy, making him pour a fountain of cum into me. But my previous boyfriends wouldn't let me do that. They wanted sex to be loud, wild, punitive... I wanted something more quiet and sensual.

I was reluctantly brought back to the present as Billy's sisters came in with a tray of food, along with two white styrofoam boxes for them. I didn't realize that I had been in my daydream for so long. I paused the movie and pushed the table out of the way.