A Special Kind of Love Ch. 05

Story Info
After a romantic dinner, Ali finally takes his virginity.
7.6k words
4.68
12.2k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up earlier than Billy did. We were both sleeping on my bed. Billy had insisted that he sleep on the couch in the living room, but I wouldn't have it. He was lying on his right side, a pillow in between his ankles so that he could elevate his broken left leg. With him turned away from me, I decided to give him back scratches throughout the majority of the night. It was never easy for him to sleep in places other than his own bed. That was part of the reason why I wanted to move in with him—not him moving in with me.

It was around 7 AM when I woke up, so I decided to call my mom. I figured she was up, since she had always been an early bird. She lived in Springfield—the capital of Illinois—where I was born and raised.

I picked up my cell phone and went to the living room, then dialed her number. It rang two times before she answered.

"Hello?" her voice came. Just from that one word, she hardly sounded sleepy or groggy; she'd been up for a while. She had the thickest Illinoisan accent of all. It was nasally like a Brooklyn accent, but one could definitely hear the "E" sound before most of her vowels.

"Hi, Mom," I said, ecstatic to her voice. It felt like it had been decades since I'd last called her, when in reality it had only been about two weeks.

"Well, hi, Ali!" she said in a cheerful tone. "How are you?"

"I... I'm great, Mom," I said. "I'm really great. I just wanted to check in with you. How are things for you?"

"Perfect, darlin', it couldn't be more perfect. How are things going with you and Billy?"

"Great. He's been in the hospital for the past couple of days, though. He just got out yesterday."

"Oh my god! What happened to him? Is he okay?"

"Don't worry, Mom, he's fine. He got ran over and broke his leg."

"Jesus Christ!"

"But he ended up saving his friend's life because of it. I guess they were chasing this criminal, and he or she drove right towards them. Billy pushed his partner out of the way, but he fell over when he did, and the bad guy just...ran over his leg."

"Dear God..." Mom said, completely exasperated. "He's a detective, isn't he... Which leg was it that got hurt?"

"His left leg."

"Dear Lord... He's alright, isn't he?"

"Yep, he's okay. He's been staying with me since he got out of the hospital. But...yeah, while he was recovering, I got to meet his partner, and his sisters—"

I almost finished my sentence with "and his mom," but I figured that part wasn't essential enough for Mom to hear.

"That's... That's good, Ali, that's... Wow. I... I'm sorry, I'm just...having a heck of a time processing this... You were there for him through the whole thing, weren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

"Good, good... You love him, don't you?"

"Of course I do, Mom! I love him to death! He's... He's just so...perfect. I know that's a really bloated thing to say, but... He really is great. He's sweet, he's polite... He accepts my personality. He doesn't try to suppress it or ignore the way I feel. I'm just...so happy when I'm with him."

"I'm so glad to hear that Ali," Mom said, her voice cracking occasionally. "I'm... I'm so glad that you've found someone that makes you happy, and that you make happy. I... I know your dad would be just as glad as I am, probably even more so. I know you've dated some really big jerks in the past, but, through them, I think you figured out just who you were looking for.

"I still remember when your dad and I were still friends. He seemed like this gigantic A-hole, but once we started dating, I saw that he was just trying to cover up the fact that he was...scared. He acted that way because he was scared of people. I helped him overcome that fear, and as a result, he became much nicer towards people. I hope you and Billy can be like your dad and me. Help each other grow, all right? Become stronger though one another. I... I know I'm sounding like that green guy from Star Wars but I really mean what I say."

"Th-thanks, Mom," I said, rubbing my neck so I could get rid of that lump in my throat. "Thank you..."

"You're welcome, sweetie. Sorry for the speech... I just want you and Billy to have that relationship your dad and I had."

"No, no, thank you for the speech!" I laughed. "Actually, I— Well, I don't know if I should tell you this, but..."

"Tell me what, sweetie? You know I hate secrets."

"I know, it's just... It's kind of a private thing, y'know? I don't know if Billy would like it if I told you."

"Tell me what? Honey, you're killin' me here!"

I mulled it over in my head whether or not it was right to tell my mom about the plans Billy and I had for after the party that night. "Wellll... Okay. I'll tell you."

"Goodie," she said. "Don't worry; I won't tell anyone."

"Well, tonight...I'm planning on taking Billy's virginity."

Mom was silent for a few seconds. She loved juicy things like gossip. I was scared that she'd run off to tell someone, but then I heard her voice.

"Wow, that's... That's something, Ali. Billy's okay with that?"

"Of course he is. We actually both planned on...doing it tonight. And if he decided that he doesn't want to do it, then we won't do it."

"I... I had no idea he was still a virgin. A guy as nice and good-looking as him, I thought he wouldn't be. But that's good that you respect him like that. He has autism, right?"

"Yes, Asperger's Syndrome."

"Well, when you two are ready for the hanky-panky, he'll have to know that he's probably going to be scared out of his wits. You'll have to guide him. Go slowly. He'll need to give the OK on every little thing you do. Just be gentle with him, all right?"

"All right."

"Good. Well... It was nice catching up with you, Alisandra. Have fun tonight, okay? Oh, and I'd advise that you do it at his place. That might make it a bit more comfortable for him. Okay?"

"Okay," I said. "Thanks, Mom. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Be safe. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up. I put my hands on my hips as I mulled over what she told me. I had always remembered Dad as the nicest guy in the world. He always treated everyone with such respect and dignity. I forgot that he was a total douche before he and Mom dated. Ever since he was killed six years ago, I had encouraged Mom to start dating again, but she always gave me the same answer: "My heart only belongs to your dad." It was sweet, but I reminded her that no one could replace Dad.

I decided not to tell her that I was planning on moving in with Billy. She would have told me in her own innocent way that it was too early in the relationship to do that. The truth was, I had grown closer to Billy in the past three days than I would have in three months. But I didn't want to argue with her. I knew we were ready to take that step.

I went back to my bedroom to see if Billy was still asleep. He was, but as I stepped up to the bed, his body twitched then he sluggishly rolled onto his back. He let out a big yawn as he stretched his arms outward. He looked at me and smiled.

I sat down next to him as I said, "Good morning, cutie. Did you sleep well?"

"Mm-hmmm," he said, rubbing his eyes. "How about you?"

"Oh, I slept a little," I told him. "I kept on giving you back scratches after you fell asleep."

"Really? Thanks, Ali," he said.

"You're welcome, sweetheart." I couldn't resist slipping into the covers and lying next to him. I took the fingers of my left hand and tenderly ran them down the side of his face.

"Are you excited for the party tonight?" I asked.

"I don't really know," he said. "Harry changed the place to a bar."

"You don't like bars, do you?" I said. It was more of a statement than a question. "I'm sure you can still have some fun."

"The noise and the energy just...irritates me. I... I was hoping that he would plan on having me and him eat out with some of the guys from the P.D. I thought he knew—"

"Tell you what," I said. "How about before you and I head to the bar tonight, we stop and eat someplace nice? Just you and me."

"R-really?" he said, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "Wh-where would we eat?"

I thought about it for a second. It couldn't be too slow, and it couldn't be too expensive. "We'd have to check some places out. I'd like someplace with that's kind of romantic and has good music."

"That sounds great," Billy said. "Harry wants me at the bar by 8."

"That should fit in fine," I said. Now that that was out of the way, I changed the subject. "How does your leg feel?"

"It... Actually, it kinda hurts. The pain killers the doctor prescribed me are in my bag. Could you get them for me, please?"

He was too polite for me to say no, and it wasn't like I was going to say no anyway. His bag was in my room. Before grabbing it, I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water for him. I went back to my room, gave him the water, then pulled a small bottle of pills out of the side of his bag.

"How many?" I asked as I opened the bottle.

"Just two."

"Hold out your hand."

I put two maroon-colored pills in his hand, and he swallowed them down with a gulp of water. I put the bottle back in his bag as he drank the rest of the water.

"Better?" I asked.

"It'll take a while, but it will be once it starts working."

"Good. So... How about you stay in bed and relax while I make us some breakfast? Do you like scrambled eggs?"

"Heck yeah I do!" he said. "And some toast?"

"And some toast, just for you."

"That sounds great. Thank you."

I gave him a kiss on the lips before leaving the bedroom and heading to the kitchen. Scrambled eggs and toast were pretty much the extent of what I could cook. Billy was a hundred times the cook that I was. He was most likely forced to teach himself how to cook, since his mother neglected him growing up.

A little over five minutes later, the eggs seemed ready. They looked more like an omelet than scrambled eggs. And I had set the toaster for too long, so the toast was nearly pitch black. I put a tiny bit of butter on it, then spread some strawberry jam on it. I put it all on a plate and grabbed a fork, then went back to my room.

"Here ya go, sweet stuff," I said as I handed him his breakfast. "I'm sorry that it tastes disgusting."

"What? Ali, it will not taste disgus—" He took a bite of his eggs, and his eyes went blank. He chewed a few times, then forced himself to swallow.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart," I told him as I lay next to him. "I just don't know what I did wro—"

"Ali, this tastes great," he said as he took another bite. "You're not a bad cook."

"I just get so used to you for me," I told him.

"Ali..." he said, giving me a look. "I love it. Thank you."

"Oh, you're just saying that," I said as I kissed his cheek.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Am not."

"Are too."

He chuckled as he took another bite.

"By the way," I said, "I bought some new lipsticks the other day, and I'd like to try 'em out on you."

Billy blinked as he looked at me. "O-okay, uh... S-s-sure."

"Okay. Be right back."

I went to the bathroom and grabbed my new lipsticks. As I returned to my room and got back into bed with Billy, I said, "Oh, you're gonna love this, baby."

"Okay, I'm ready."

I had three colors: red, pink, and cherry. I figured pink would be the best color, but I still needed to "make sure."

I lay on top of him with my legs straddling his, and my crotch was positioned just above his. I made sure that he got a front row seat as I applied the cherry lipstick.

"Do you like watching me do this, sweetie?" I asked as I put on my lipstick only an inch or two in front of my face. "Are you ready to get your face kissed all over?"

"Y-y-yeah," he stuttered.

I could tell that I was putting him in a sexual frenzy. His eyes were directly on my lips as I covered them with the dark red substance.

"I know you are," I told him. I had to hold the lipstick away from my mouth every time I spoke. "I know you like it when I give you a goodnight kiss right before we go to bed."

His heart was pounding; I could almost hear it. His dick was rock-hard, pulsating against my pussy. It was too bad that they were both covered in clothing.

"Does this look okay?" I asked as I finished up and began rubbing my lips together.

"It...looks pretty good," he observed.

"Okay. Heeeeere cooooomes a kiss..."

I folded my hands over his neck as I moved in, planting a firm kiss on his cheek. Sure enough, a dark red lipstick stain was left behind. It showed very well, contrasting with his skin in a pleasant way.

"Awww, sweetie, you look adorable," I said as I ran my thumb over the mark. Feeling especially naughty, I grinded against his dick a single time, causing him to shut his eyes as his body stiffened. "I take it you're ready for when we get back from the bar?"

"Y-yeah," he said. "I'm just... I'm still a little nervous, y'know?"

"I understand," I told him. "Don't worry—I'll help you. I'll make sure we're going at a pace that you like."

"No, I'm not nervous about that," said Billy. "Well, actually, yeah, I am, but... I'm... I'm scared that I...won't...bring you pleasure."

I almost laughed in his face. "What? Sweetheart, you bring me pleasure just by being with me. Tonight, you and I both are going to feel amazing. I swear it." I moved my lips to his ear and whispered, "You have no idea how sexy I think you are."

He blushed and scoffed. "I'm not...that. Nuh-uh. Nope."

"So modest you are..." I teased as I began wiping off the cherry lipstick.

"Oh, I'm not that modest," he replied, making me laugh slightly.

I began applying the red lipstick after the cherry color was no longer visible on my lips. The one I was putting on had a very slight orange-ish, peachy tint mixed in with the red. I always liked lighter shades of red more than darker.

"Ali, can... Can I tell you something?"

"Sure," I said.

"I...don't really wanna go to the party tonight," Billy said.

"Awww, why not?" I asked as I closed the lipstick tube. "Harry's throwing it for you, sweetie. He's just trying to show his appreciation. You saved his life."

"I know..." he said. "I just...wanna spend time with you."

"I know you do, honey. I know you do... But it's just one night—one party. I'll be right there with you. We'll be there for a few hours, then we'll head home and have a little fun... You even might enjoy yourself while we're there."

"No," he said flatly. "Well... If we're going to the bar—the party—maybe we should have the fun tomorrow..."

"You think you might be too stressed to do it tonight," I said.

He nodded.

I didn't like that. I wanted our first time—his first time—to be after some type of romantic moment. Billy was finally going to lose his virginity, and I wanted that to have some buildup. If we'd decided to have sex in the middle of the day without anything to get excited for it, then it wouldn't have been as fulfilling. Maybe for him, but not for me. Billy could only lose his virginity once, and I wanted that moment to be as romantic, sexy, and special as possible. Going to the party would have murdered Billy's sex drive.

Dinners always had some kind of...effect on Billy. I guessed he was just turned on by the idea of two people having good food and conversation while in a fancy venue. It was always the sweet things that got him going. Making out with him right after dinner was always the best, compared to a random interval of the day. Making out with him was always great, as he was one hell of a kisser, but whenever we did it after dinner, that was when true magic happened. He enjoyed it, and I enjoyed it.

"Okay," I said after mulling it over. "We don't have to go to the party. But you're gonna have to call him."

"Ughhh..." he moaned.

"Don't worry, sweetie," I said as I pulled back my brown ombre hair, then bent down and planted a kiss on his nose, covering it in a red-orange lipstick stain. "Just tell him your leg's a little achy."

"All right..." he grumbled as he reached for his cell phone, which was on the dresser right next to the bed.

As he dialed Harry's number, I wiped the red lipstick off my lips and began applying the pink.

Billy only had to wait close to three seconds before Harry picked up. "Hey, Harry, it's me... . . . G-good. How are you? . . . Yeah, uh, about that... I... I don't think I'll be able to make it. . . . It's just... Y'know, my leg's been hurting really bad, and I— . . . O-oh! Y-yeah, thanks for understanding. I... I'm really sorry, I know you were— . . . S-sure, another time. All right. Thanks, buddy. See ya. Bye."

He hung up, then collapsed onto the bed. "Oh, God, that was terrible..." he wheezed.

"You did fine," I assured him. "But he's okay with everything?"

"It seems that way..." he said. "I just hope I didn't hurt his feelings."

"You didn't," I said. "Now, let me try out this pink color on you. I think I'll go with this one for dinner tonight, but I miiight need to be sure."

"Okay," he said.

"And might I add—" I grabbed his head, holding him in place. "—you are incredibly sexy when you take things into your own hands."

I moved in at the speed of light, furiously smothering Billy in kisses.

------

Billy and I made our way down the sidewalk, on our way to the restaurant. I was behind him, pushing him forward in his wheelchair. Heavy snowflakes were falling from the black sky above us. They clung to our coats, almost making us—and everyone else who was out—look like real-life snowmen.

Every person that walked by us in the opposite direction looked at Billy. Every one. It was obviously because he had a cast on his left leg and was in a wheelchair, but I had this strange feeling that it was because of something else.

We finally reached the front door of the restaurant and went inside. Immediately we were greeted by warm lighting, soft piano music, and dozens of people sitting in the waiting area. Every single one of them looked at Billy. I could tell by the way he tilted his head forward that he was avoiding their gaze. I gave his shoulder a small squeeze of reassurance as we made our way to the receptionist's counter.

"How many?" she asked.

"Two," Billy answered. "Andrews, Billy."

The receptionist did some mad scribbling in a thin brown book, then looked up at us and smilled. "You guys are in. It'll be about a twenty-minute wait."

"That's fine," I said. "Thank you."

We turned around back to the waiting area. Every seat was full. Everyone was wearing a winter's coat, as if the cold from the outside was still there with them. I looked around for a place to sit. Everyone's face said the same thing: "No way in hell am I giving up my seat."

Billy found a spot in the corner to park his wheelchair, so I just stood by him, leaning against the brick wall.

"Ali," Billy whispered, patting on his right thigh.

"Are you sure?" I whispered back.

He shrugged. "Well, yeah."

"All right. Thank you, sweetie."

I sat on his lap, putting my arms around him. I almost gave him a kiss, but I stopped myself, knowing that if I had kissed me even once, I wouldn't have been able to stop until his face was almost completely pink.

I distracted myself by lovingly plucking out all the remaining snowflakes out of Billy's hair.

"I'm kinda sleepy," he told me.

I giggled. "Yeah, me too. I think it's this warmth. We should just take a little nap while we wa—"

"E-excuse me..." said a voice. It belonged to an elderly man who was sitting next to us. "Pardon me for asking, but... What happened to your leg, son?"