A Special Lesson with Miss Wong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just moments later, Vivian's body quivered. She embraced me tightly, her pussy clenched tightly around my satiated manhood. Her whole body shook rapidly back and forth against my crotch as she let loose a loud, wordless, primal scream. I could only hope the school was empty, for I was certain she was audible from the roof to the basement.

Slowly, she came to a halt. My ivory semen was dripping out of her, down my shaft, and onto the chair. Our bodies glistened with sweat. We sat there, exhausted, content, satisfied, for a few minutes, catching our breath.

She sighed contentedly. "That was amazing, Jason... But I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you detention."

"What? Why?"

She adjusted the glasses on the bridge of her nose and huffed. "You're supposed to always show respect for your teacher, and ladies, as well." She delicately lifted herself up off of my soft dick, stood up, and walked to her desk. She removed a cigarette from one of the drawers, and lit up. She inhaled deeply, and puffed out a ring of bluish grey smoke. "And that includes orgasms. Always let ladies cum first, Jason."

"Yes, Miss Wong..."

* * * * *

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment; I love to receive feedback from readers, and I'd greatly appreciate any comments or constructive criticism you may have.

12