A Special Lunch

Story Info
A special lunch between co-workers.
2k words
3.91
28.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were going to lunch, but we weren't bringing any food with us. Our menu would be each other.

When we got to the secluded park, we started hugging and kissing. I pull you to me to hold you close. I love to feel your body pressed against me. I moved my hand down to your ass because I love to squeeze it. It feels so perfect in my hands that I want to squeeze it for the whole hour, but I know that there are other pleasures awaiting me and us.

I back you up to the bench so that you have to sit down. I kneel down in front of you. Leaning in, I'm able to bury my face between your tits. I move both hands up your body until I am on either side of your breasts, pushing them towards my face. I feel your tits through your blouse. I can feel your nipples standing up, and I pinch them between my thumb and forefinger. Rolling them around, watching the pleasure it's bringing to you; hearing you start to moan. I unbutton your blouse so that I can kiss and suck on the top swells of your breasts, but I want to get to your nipples, so I reach around and unsnap your bra. Moving the cups of your bra up I can now get to your engorged nipples. I suck in your left breast and can almost fit it in my mouth. While sucking, I flick my tongue across your nipple. My left hand is holding your right breast, pinching that nipple, getting you all hot. You're reaching out to me with your legs, trying to pull me in closer. You're trying to get the front of my pants to rub you through your skirt where your pussy is, but I keep my distance. I'm trying to tease you a little.

As I start to take my mouth off your left breast, I lightly bite the nipple and can hear you moaning louder. I then switch so that I'm sucking your right breast, and pinching your left nipple. My fingers are trying to keep your left nipple engorged. I then stop sucking on your left breast and start to lightly bite your left nipple. You're begging me "don't stop, don't stop, it feels so good!"

I now continue down your stomach. My tongue dips into your belly button, swirling around. My hands have found your legs and I move them up your thighs. You open your legs to give me easier access. I reach up and start to pull your panties down. You pick up your hips to help me and I pull your panties all the way down your legs. You lift your right leg and then your left to allow me to remove your panties completely.

As you reopen your legs in anticipation, I push your skirt up to your waist. I can see your pussy between your wide open legs. You are already wet. The lips are starting to separate and I can see your juices starting to run out due to the treatment I was giving your tits earlier. I can tell that you're really turned on. Your pussy is anticipating my tongue and lips.

I hold onto your legs while I start kissing your thighs. I can smell your arousal. Continuing up your legs I lean in and flick my tongue from the bottom of your pussy, right up to the clit. I'm trying to gather all that juice on my tongue, because that is my lunch. I take your lips into my mouth and lightly suck them, while running my tongue up and down them. I can hear that this is driving you crazy by the moaning that you're doing. You reach your hands down to my ears. You start pulling them, using them as handles to move my head to where you need it to be.

I continue to lick and suck your pussy lips while you try to shove my head into you. As you start building up to your orgasm, I start sucking on your clit. My left hand moves to your pussy. I start pushing a finger into you. You are so wet that my finger goes into you with no problem. I try to add a second finger but you're too tight. I'm wondering what it will feel like to have my cock in there. I realize that I'll need to stretch you out a little bit. I curve my finger inside you so that I can rub your G-spot. This seems to take you to another level as I can feel more juices pouring out of you. I move my finger all around, feeling every inch of your pussy. I continue to lap up your juices because you taste so fucking good. This is the best tasting lunch that I have had in a long time.

My finger continues to fuck you in and out, rotating around inside you, as my tongue flicks against your clit. I then change and start to suck on your clit. I pull your clit in with my lips while flicking my tongue across it. I can tell you like this. You're pulling my ears so hard I'm afraid that you might pull them off, but I don't mind because I'm getting my lunch. I decide to try something new. Taking my finger out of your pussy, I hear you moan for me to put it back in, but I have other plans right now. I slide my finger to your ass. It slides right into your asshole to the first knuckle with no problem. I rotate my finger around the rim hearing you moan louder. My right hand now moves to your pussy. I easily slide my right forefinger into your pussy, and I can tell that you're loosening up a little; I can now get 2 fingers into your pussy. Combined with the one in your ass, it's driving you crazy. Your hips are bouncing up and down. I can feel your pussy spasming, signaling your imminent orgasm. Your asshole is gripping my left finger.

As I continue to suck your clit, you tense up and moan "oh.....oh.....I'm cumming" and then you start to relax. But I'm not done with you yet. I haven't finished my lunch yet.

I continue fucking my fingers in and out of your pussy. Really putting pressure on your G-spot. The finger in your ass continues it's rimming. My tongue is licking up all the juices that are pouring out of your pussy. The more I lick, the more the juices flow out. You taste so good, and I am drinking my fill.

Soon, you have another orgasm contributing more sweet necter to my lips.

After your second orgasm, you tell me "that's enough. It's your turn". I give your pussy one final lick. I pull my fingers out of your pussy and lick them clean. It tastes so good. I have a napkin to clean my finger from your ass.

You pull me up to standing. Being Friday, I'm wearing shorts. Reaching forward, you unsnap my shorts and pull them and my underwear down. My hard cock almost smacks you in the face when it pops free. You grab it with your right hand, feeling it. Moving your hand up and down the shaft. Your left hand is feeling my balls.

You now stick your tongue out and swirl it around the head of my cock, getting it all wet. Then you run it up and down my shaft. You are using your spit as lubrication, making it easier to slide your hand up and down. You now start to suck on the head while you're jacking me off.

I'm running my hands through your hair, not trying to push my cock further into your mouth, just to move your hair out of my way. I want to see your mouth on my penis. It is so hot watching you give me a blow job.

You now start to suck more of me into your mouth, twisting your hand around my hard shaft, getting me more excited. You suck back up to the head, and your hands move up the shaft covering the flesh that is now uncovered. Taking your mouth off my cock, you move down to slide my balls into your mouth. You take them in one at a time, making each one wet. Your hands continue to jack me.

You now move back up and suck my cock back into your mouth. Now you're sensing that I'm about to cum so you ram my cock as far down your throat as it can go. I can almost feel it touch the back of your throat. You start to suck hard and fast, holding my cock with your right hand, while your cradling my balls in your left.

I can't take much more and tell you that I'm about to cum. You move your mouth back to the head while softly run your tongue up and down the shaft.

Looking up into my eyes, you say "Are you ready to cum?" I nod my head because I find it hard to speak. You then grab my cock and shove it back into your mouth. You suck hard and fast, while jacking your hands. You can hear me moaning..."oh, oh, I'm cumming....oh...now!".

You move to the head and suck hard to drink up all my cum that is pouring out. I can feel you swallowing my cum, as rope after rope disappear down your throat. You continue to move your right hand up and down my cock to get as much cream out as possible. When I have no more cum to give you, you take your mouth off me.

You smile up at me as I stoop down to give you a sloppy kiss. I can taste myself on your lips, but I don't care.

I surprise myself noticing that I'm still hard. You look at my cock and when you see that it's still hard you look up at me and say "Are you ready for more?"

This time I'm able to talk, and I say "More of you? Oh yeah, I'm ready."

You stand and turn around. Bending over, you put your hands on the bench and wiggle your ass at me. I pick up your skirt, lifting it over your perfect ass. Grabbing my cock I move in towards you. I slide it between your legs where you grab the head and direct it into your wet pussy.

You are so tight that it takes me a couple of pushes to get it all the way inside. It feels so good to feel your pussy clutching my cock, milking it. I know that we don't have much time, so I start to move in and out of you, feeling every inch of your tunnel. I must be rubbing some good spots with my dick because your head is thrown back in ecstasy. I can hear you moaning about how good it feels.

Because I've already cum once, I can last a little longer, but you are so tight that I still won't last as long as I want to. I hear you cry out that you're cumming. I can feel your pussy spasming around my cock. That is triggering my orgasm. I can now feel it brewing in my balls. I start fucking you harder, deeper, and faster. You're pushing your ass back at me, trying to increase the friction of my cock in you. Your pussy feels so good...too good.

I tell you that I'm about to cum, and you pull forward which causes me to fall out of you. You then turn around and take my cock back into your mouth just as the first rope of cum explodes from me. You jack your hand up and down while swallowing my cum again. A couple of more spurts come out, but then no more. Exhausted, I sit down on the bench, and pull you to me. Giving you a french kiss, I once again taste some of my cum. It's not bad and you give me more that you hadn't swallowed yet.

Looking at my watch I can see that our time it just about out. I help you get dressed after I pull my shorts up. We then hug one more time and I tell you "Thank you, that was great!"