A Special Massage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, any climax was a good climax. But Lokelani could build people up so that their release was also healing. Therapeutic. An orgasm like they'd never experienced before; a full body climax. Moments of bliss like this sprang from her when the moment was right. She didn't know how. But she didn't mind at all.

With the heel of her hands, Lokelani dug into the bottom of Alexa's cheeks and made rounding motions. This caused the flesh of her butt and thighs to press together and come apart, which put just a bit of pressure on Alexa's sex. It caused her hips to gyrate even more.

Lokelani's hands moved all over Alexa's rear now. She moved up and straddled Alexa's left leg and lowered herself down slowly. Alexa felt warmth surround her thigh. She quickly ascertained why. She could feel that Lokelani no longer had a skirt on. As she straddled Alexa's leg, her warm pussy radiated through her panties. The idea of a woman on top of her, aroused sex on her leg, along with those knowing hands on her butt sent a shiver through her body.

Lokelani could see all the signals that Alexa was getting more and more turned on. Her breathing was had picked up. A small layer of sweat began to cover her back, making it glisten. She could smell, feel, see, and touch her arousal.

As Alexa's bottom and legs kept spreading further apart, Lokelani saw wetness. Rainbow swirls on Alexa's inner thighs and labia as her arousal mixed with the massage oil. She smelled Alexa's natural musk. A sweet, spicy scent each time her hands pulled that sweet round bottom apart. When she pushed them back together, Alexa would gasp out loud as her clit received indirect pressure from the skilled movements. The sight, sound, and smell were intoxicating.

Lokelani allowed her fingers to graze, ever so gently, against the very edge of Alexa's lips. Barely touching her labia as they swelled with blood from her stimulation.

Alexa's heart rate was increasing just as her breathing had. She was doing her best to pace her breathing with Lokelani's but the excitement was becoming too much. She intensely wanted more. Lokelani was teasing her as she'd never been teased before. Since Hank had first started turning her on almost an hour ago, she had been on the edge of a climax. She needed a release, badly

But Lokelani wasn't going to let that climax happen so easily. She knew the art of delaying gratification. Edging. Building to a powerful apex. Now her knuckles were brushing up against Alexa's wet opening. Gliding easily from the front of her mons past her lips and through her bottom to the small of her back. Barely touching the place Alexa wanted touched so badly.

Lokelani sat up and pulled her top over her head, exposing her breasts. The mocha nipples on her perky, latte-colored breasts stiffened when exposed to the breeze blowing through the room. She grabbed her C-size globes and lifted them up with her warm, oiled hands. They felt highly sensitive at the moment. Deep behind her aureole, she gently squeezed the glands and gave herself a little jolt of pleasure and then let them fall again.

She then ran her hands up Alexa's spine and followed the motion by bringing her chest to Alexa's back. Her mouth was by Alexa's left ear, breathing slowly, controlled. She licked the back of Alexa's ear and sent electricity through her veins, her hands moving past the shoulders to the nape of her neck, up to her hair where she weaved the fingers of both hands and grabbed handfuls of Alexa's dark, silky coif.

Like a horse's reins, she gently pulled her head to the side and planted a sensuous kiss on her lips. Alexa's lips parted to welcome their gift. Warm, soft, smelling of coconut lip balm, Lokelani's mouth melted into Alexa's in a searching, sexy dance.

Lokelani slowly sat up from the kiss and hair still in hand, gently guided Alexa over and onto her back. She let go of her hair and stared down into Alexa's eyes. They gazed at each other and smiled. As they breathed together, Alexa began to focus on the warmth of Lokelani's body on top of her and how it contrasted with the tropical air in the room.

Lokelani began a slow, warm glide down Alexa's body. Both bodies were glistening in oil which allowed Lokelani to slide with ease. As she traveled down, she planted kisses all over Alexa's body. She slid lower at a deliberate and measured pace. She was thoroughly enjoying the up close journey down Alexa's incredibly sexy body.

So was Alexa. Her hips began to rise and fall again. Her toes curled and calves flexed on their own accord. She spread her right leg out, sensing the slipperiness along with gravity would make Lokelani fall from on top of Alexa's legs to between them. Lokelani's hip grazed over Alexa's mons as her body slipped between Alexa's widening legs. The heat coming from Alexa's sex felt as if it would burn Lokelani's skin.

Lokelani's hands trailed her kisses down Alexa's glistening body. Touching, squeezing, lightly scratching, swirling the skin her fingers came across, elevating the sensations from her mouth. Each touch, mouth to skin, finger on nipple, wet tongue on belly, hand grabbing the curve of hip, tongue tasting inner thigh, ratcheted up Alexa's pleasure level.

That was when Lokelani's fingers followed her tongue to the spot Alexa was yearning to have touched, her most private of areas. It had been so long since anyone besides Hank had touched her there. Lokelani's fingers were gentler and much smaller than his. She traced the outline of Alexa's labia lips. Sliding easily across the fragile petals of her opening, she could see how this was pushing Alexa to the edge.

Alexa was losing control of her breath and feeling overwhelmed from pleasure. Her left hand grasped at Lokelani's hair. The fingers of her other hand clutched and bunched the soft sheet beneath her. Her bottom and hips moved up and down on the table as Lokelani's tongue divided the slippery slit between Alexa's lips.

"You smell so good Alexa! You taste so yummy, too!" Lokelani said as she slowly dipped her tongue into Alexa's wetness. Alexa released a guttural gasp.

Alexa was nervous and excited, her heart was pumping so fast. Thoughts were mixed but she was at a point of no return. It felt so good, so right. But what would Hank think? He booked this! He got her so turned on before Lokelani arrived. "He must have known," she thought. Lokelani's tongue slid up and down her folds.

"Did Hank set this all up? Did he know you'd be massaging me like this?" Alexa didn't know if she'd be mad or excited if he had known.

"No, we never spoke," she said with a smile. "I told you earlier, I follow my instincts. My intuition told me Hank wanted so badly to do this but couldn't bring it up with you earlier. But there was so much erotic energy in this room when I walked in earlier. Hank had a big bulge in his shorts and you were simply exuding sexuality in that robe. It was like an open oven, it was so hot in here! But I can pull back and just give you a massage?"

"Oh, God, you can't stop now! This feels so damn good! Your tongue and hands are amazing!" Alexa exhaled. "I have a feeling Hank would be ok with all this! Please, don't stop now."

Lokelani's tongue wriggled back into Alexa's craving hollow. Her hands on her inner thighs. Nails moving lightly over the skin. Anticipation filled Alexa. An orgasm couldn't come fast enough for her now. She felt it building. Her hips moved uncontrollably now in rhythm to Lokelani's tongue and touch. Up and down they surged, Lokelani's face was almost like a bull rider at the rodeo. But oh so much more graceful and less violent. Just gliding up and down with Alexa's rippling hips.

A finger slid into Alexa. Wet. It was so wet. Alexa moaned. Her stomach tensed and released. Lokelani's tongue performed slow circles around Alexa's clit. It was swollen and hard. Lick, after delicious lick, Alexa relished the waves of pleasure taking over her body.

Lokelani sucked Alexa's clit into her mouth and flattened out her tongue but kept up a circular motion. One finger became two. Two meaningful, pursuing, indulgent fingers that touched Alexa's inner walls with an expert way no one ever had before for her.

"Oh GOD!" Alexa groaned. She was nearing the cliff. "Oh my God. I'm so close. I'm so close. You are so good. Oh you're going to make me cum, Lokelani! I'm going to cum!"

Lokelani smiled up to her and dove back in. She carefully brought Alexa to the edge. Her tongue maintained a slow, steady rhythm. Her fingers kept a steady beat that was neither too fast nor too hard. Just right. She concentrated on Alexa's pleasure. Alexa thrashed up and down on the table now. Her body was convulsing.

"I'm cumming! Oh my God I'm cumming!" Alexa screamed out. She pushed down on Lokelani's head. Lokelani held on. She kept swirling her tongue but she had pulled her fingers out and her hands were now caressing Alexa's ass. The climax washed over Alexa's body. Waves of pleasure, emanating from her vagina but radiating outward to all of her extremities.

Lokelani slowly eased her mouth away from Alexa and began to gently caress her legs and belly. "Breathe, baby. Just breathe deep. This was so good. You are so damn sexy!"

Just as her hips relaxed and she was catching a semblance of her breath again, they heard that sound. That sound a key card makes when touched to a door's electronic lock. The noise tore through the fabric of their blissful interlude. Alexa immediately thought "Has it been an hour already?" But before Lokelani could even roll off the top of her, Hank was opening the door.

"Hi ladies!" Hank said, a look of happy surprise on his face. "Having fun?"

12