A Special Morning with Busty Mommy Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and son have an adventure in sex-ed class.
6k words
4.72
163.9k
235

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,683 Followers

A quick note: My stories aren't for everyone. If you don't like very petite women with really huge breasts, mother-son incest (or the use of the word "mommy" in a sexual context), totally unrealistic scenarios, or extended foreplay, they might not be for you. If you like those things, great! Vote and leave a comment if you want. If you don't like them, go elsewhere. Thanks. (All characters are over 18 years old.)

Further note: this chapter gets especially ridiculous - and has a lot of extended foreplay. I'm aware of that and very much ok with it.

*****

CH. 3: SHOW AND TELL

Brian stood at the door of the sex-ed class, holding his mother's hand in his. He stared into her gorgeous green eyes, but his gaze inevitably drifted down to her body. She twisted it slightly as she sometimes did when she was feeling particularly horny, her huge breasts swaying with each twist.

"Brian, I just want to know that whatever happens in there, I love you."

"I love you too, Mommy."

"And I'll always want to be your fucktoy. I've accepted that that's what I am: A fuck-toy for my beautiful son."

"Mommy, you're so much more than that."

"I know," She smiled and leaned up to kiss him, pressing her breasts into his arm. They kissed for a moment, then she teasingly pushed him away.

She turned to the door and knocked.

A voice from within: "Come in."

***

Just an hour or so earlier, Brian's mother had bolted up from her computer and rushed upstairs, yelling behind her sex-sweat-soaked body, "I better get ready! You, too, kiddo!"

Brian again smiled. As he heard his mother start her shower upstairs, he wandered over to the computer, his still half-erect penis swinging between his legs.

"To Brian's Mother," the note started. "I'm Ms. Donovan, Brian's sex-ed teacher. We haven't met, but I've admired you from afar. I recently had a conversation with Brian about a special class I'm teaching soon. It's a private class, unsanctioned by the school. To make a long story short, I'd like you and Brian to participate. It has a focus I think you'll both be interested in and helpful with."

It went on to cite the time and place and the class, then with what she should wear to class. It concluded with this:

"The most important thing: please do not tell anyone besides your son about this class. I look forward to seeing you in person."

Brian went upstairs, got dressed (jeans, t-shirt, sneakers) and settled back down on the living room sofa. A few minutes after he heard the shower turn off, he yelled upstairs, "What's taking so long?"

"Oh, be quiet, you!" his mother yelled back. A few minutes later, she walked down the stairs and he saw what had taken so long.

She looked sexier than he had ever seen her. She was wearing a summer dress with a lovely purple flower print; on most other bodies it would be been loose and flowy, but it hugged her outrageous curves perfectly. It had a sash belt, which hugged her trim waist, and out from which flared her adorable, voluptuous body. Below, she wore 3-inch heels; above, she wore a red satin choker around her neck.

Beyond her attire, the first thing he noticed, of course, were her tits. Their huge bulk swayed back and forth, her nipples visibly rigid through her dress and the bra beneath. She stepped delicately down the stairs, looking down most of the time (though Brian wondered why - there was no way she could see beyond her gigantic bust), occasionally casting a loving glance at her bug-eyed son.

Her luscious dark hair flowed over her face and shoulders. She peeked out from under a strand, smiled shyly at her son and said, "Do you like Mommy's dress, sweetie?"

"You... you look amazing, Mommy. Gorgeous."

Her smile broadened. "Thank you, darling."

She rounded the staircase and swayed her way to her son. She pressed her body into his, her massive breasts squashing against his lower chest. Tilting her head up toward his, she brushed hair from her face and bit her lip.

"I have to admit, I'm really excited for this, baby. I get to help out in your sex-ed class. I wonder what Ms. Donovan has in mind for us." He ran his hand around her waist, pulling her into him even more. He grabbed her large, round ass; she squealed.

"I'm excited, too, Mommy."

"Ms. Donovan told me to wear my sexiest bra, so i picked one out. And no panties, she was clear on that. You sure you like my dress?" She pulled away from him and twirled around, presenting her curvy little body to her horny son. Her skirt, which only came down to about mid-thigh, spun out, revealing her lithe, muscular legs and huge bubble butt.

"It feels good on my body, I have to admit. It's a silk blend, I think. Do you think my breasts look too big in it?" She turned to the side and plumped them for him, then smoothed the dress out, lingering as her hands caressed her tits, then let them drift down past her tummy to her crotch. She massaged her vagina through the dress for a moment. She looked down at the ground in shame.

"It makes me sort of horny. I'm sorry, sweetie. I know I should be a good Mommy, not some sort of horny little fuck-toy."

"No! Mommy... they -" he stared at her giant tits, then up at her pleading face, "you look amazing. And beautiful."

"Thank you, my love. I also wore this choker," she said, "I hope you like it. Ms. Donovan didn't ask for it, but I thought it looked sexy."

"It's great, Mommy. You look really incredible."

She glanced at the clock. "We should go. Ms. Donovan wants us there by 11. She sounds sort of strict." She giggled in that little-girl way of hers, grabbed her son by the hand and led him out of the house.

As drove to school, Brian couldn't keep his eyes off her huge chest - bisected by her seatbelt, they still jiggled wildly with each minor bump in the road. They parked and roamed the empty halls of the school; Brian couldn't help but imagine what his classmates' reactions would be to seeing him with this gorgeous, ultra-curvy little woman by his side, holding his hand like a teenage girlfriend, occasionally gazing up lovingly at him.

Soon they were knocking at the classroom door. They heard a voice beckon them and they entered.

***

The first thing Brian noticed once inside the classroom was a list written on the chalkboard. It read:

RULES FOR SPECIAL SEX-ED SESSION

What happens in sex-ed, stays in sex-ed. Nothing is to be discussed outside of this classroom. SERIOUS PENALTIES WILL OCCUR IF THIS RULE IS BROKEN.

Students must be over 18.

No wearing of underwear.

Ms. Donovan is in charge. Entry to class implies consent to anything she requests.

In-class masturbation must be approved by Ms. Donovan.

EXTRA RULE FOR TODAY'S CLASS: Girls must be DD bust or over.

The second thing he noticed was that the classroom set-up wasn't what he was used to. Instead of regular school chairs and desks, the room was populated by large, pillowy seats, like plush armchairs without the arms. Where the teacher's desk usually sat, there was a full-size bed - a normal-looking one, with one exception: the end facing the classroom had stirrups, like you'd find in an ob-gyn's office. Two of those large seats sat on either side of the bed.

Brian scanned the students and noticed that all 5 of them were all female. More to the point, they were girls on whom he had his most intense crushes - all of them, it doesn't need to be said, were totally stacked: Becky, the beautiful head cheerleader (wearing her cheerleader outfit, no less); Jenny, the nerdy-but-adorable girl-in-glasses he sat next to in math; Britney, a tiny soccer star, very muscular but even shorter than his mother (Brian had heard a rumor that she had to wear three sports bras to keep her huge breasts in check during games); Sam, his next-door-neighbor (who he once caught a glorious glimpse of changing from his bedroom window and was thereafter in love); and Bethany, the homecoming queen (widely considered the hottest girl in school, and Brian wasn't arguing).

All of them, he noticed, were staring at him - and at his gorgeous mother. Jenny licked her lips. Becky blew him a kiss. His revelry was interrupted by Ms. Donovan, who approached the two.

"Welcome, Brian. Please note the rules of the class," she said, gesturing to the chalkboard. As you've probably noticed, this is a females-only class - besides you, of course. And, knowing your predilections, I've selected only the bustiest and prettiest of my students." She turned to the class. "Say hello to Brian, girls."

"Hiiii Brian," the girls said in sing-song unison.

Brian was almost speechless. "Um... hi." He looked down and his erection was clearly visible through his jeans. "Sorry about that."

The girls giggled, but Ms. Donovan shushed them. "Girls, please. It's a normal reaction of a young man surrounded by such pretty and large-breasted young women. Not to mention his extraordinarily gorgeous little mother," she added, turning to the young Mommy. "For the purposes of this class, we won't be using your name. We'll simply be calling you Mommy. Do you understand?"

Brian's mother, who was slack-jawed, simply said, "Yes, ma'am. That's fine."

"Very good. Please take a seat." The mother and son, both reeling from this bizarre classroom-from-an-alternate-universe, sat in the two chairs at the front of the class.

Ms. Donovan went to the chalkboard. She was wearing one of her usual outfits: on top, a white blouse, unbuttoned at the top, covered by a tight black jacket; below, a tight pencil skirt and 4-inch heels that showed off her amazing body. In large letters, she wrote the words: "MOTHER-SON INCEST."

"This, class, is our subject today - well, one of two. We've been talking a lot during recent classes about taboo subjects: BDSM, various types of roleplay, physical fetishes, and so forth. But I've found a special opportunity to not just discuss the appeal of mother-son incest, but to actually see it in action. And explore something I've been fascinated by for years: hyper-sexuality."

She swayed her way over to Brian mother, who was shifting uncomfortably in her seat, her face flushed as the class of gorgeous girls stared at her and her equally embarrassed son.

"We've discussed why sexual taboos can be appealing. But this is a particularly special case. Mommy," Ms. Donovan said, addressing the squirming young mother, "please stand."

She did as she was told, her massive tits and tight round ass jiggling slightly.

"As you can see, Brian's Mommy has a very unusual body. She is extremely petite - about 5 feet tall - and extraordinarily voluptuous. Frankly, I'm not sure I've ever seen a body quite as extreme as hers. Now, some might find this... well, too much. But some do not. Brian-" she turned to the boy, who was trying (and failing) to hide his massive erection, "am I correct in saying that you find your mother's body extremely attractive and arousing?"

"Yes, ma'am. Very much so."

"You think about it a lot and masturbate to it, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Jenny, the gorgeous nerd, was sitting in the front row. "Wow, Brian," she said, smiling and staring at his crotch, "you must be busting out of your pants right now. I bet you want to fuck her really bad." She wore chunky glasses, loose-fitting jeans and a baggy flannel shirt, but even it couldn't hide her slim-and-stacked physique.

"I bet he wants to fuck all of us!" Britney, the tight-bodied little soccer star. All the girls giggled.

"That's actually a very good point, girls," Ms. Donovan said. Britney, why don't you come up here."

Tiny brunette Britney, her miniscule shorts hugging her muscular ass, jumped out of her seat and ran up. On her jersey, the team name - The Cougars - was so distended by her huge breasts, which bounced as she ran, that it was almost illegible.

Ms. Donovan instructed Brian to take off his pants, which he did, revealing his extremely erect penis. Both the girls and Brian mother cooed over it. Noting the young mother's reaction, Ms. Donovan turned to her.

"You are aroused by your son's penis, aren't you?"

"Yes," the mother said, staring at her son's cock and now fully writhing her in seat. "It's so beautiful."

"I agree!" Jenny exclaimed, then blushed when the whole class giggled.

Ms. Donovan smiled. "Brian, at the side of your seat, you'll find some lotion. Please hand that to Britney. Britney, kneel down beside Brian and feel free to masturbate him as I continue."

"Oooh, goodie!" Britney said in her tiny voice. "Brian, I'm super-psyched for this. And Jenny's right - your Mommy's body is just insane. I thought I was petite and busty, but her proportions - wow!" With that, she squirted some lotion in her hand and began to slowly stroke Brian's throbbing cock.

"Oh my goodness!" Brian's mother whispered.

"Don't be alarmed, Mommy," Ms. Donovan said. "And Brian, under no circumstances are you allowed to cum right now. If you find yourself getting close, please tell Britney and she will stop. Britney, keep a close eye on it."

"Yes, ma'am," Brian and Britney squeaked in unison. Britney was, of course, right; he was desperately horny.

"And Jenny," Ms. Donovan said, "you come up here, too, and sit next to Brian's mother."

Jenny got out her seat. She had long, dark hair and was wearing a loose flannel shirt and jean shorts, but they couldn't hide her magnificent body. Her big breasts bounced under the shirt as she bounded to the front of the class.

"Girls, I'd like to start exploring Brian's mother's body. It's quite extraordinary. We've talked about hyper-sexuality before a bit. This is the second theme of today's class. Can someone tell me what it is?"

All the girls hand shot up.

"Sam?"

Brian's next-door neighbor was a sheepish teen. She had, of course, noticed the young mother in the neighborhood. She had very large tits herself - F cups - and had slowly become fixated on having even larger breasts. She was obsessed with breast expansion, and the busty mother figured prominently into most of her fantasies.

"It's when someone has exaggerated sexual characteristics-"

"Such as?"

"Um, huge breasts. Large penises. Big, bulbous buttocks. Thick lips. Swollen vaginas."

"Very good, Sam. And what else?"

"A high sex-drive. Easily turned-on." She stared directly at Brian's gorgeous mother, twisting in her seat as she listened to the neighborhood girl describe her. "A wet, throbbing pussy."

Brian's mother groaned, turned to her son and whispered, "I'm so sorry, sweetie."

"There's not reason to be sorry," Ms. Donovan said dismissively. "This is simply how you are built. And there's one other major trait. Who can tell me?"

Becky, the cheerleader, raised her hand. The outfit was a typical cheerleader's. The school name was stenciled across her sweater, just as distended as Britney's, if not more. Her flared skirt was short, revealing long, lithe legs. Her blonde hair was up in pigtails, and they bounced around as she spoke.

"Orgasms, Ms. Donovan. Frequent and intense orgasms."

"That's right, Becky, very good. 'Highly orgasmic' is another way to put it. I believe that Brian's Mommy is all of these things. Mommy, please stand up."

Brian's mother immediately complied.

"Stick out your chest."

She did as told, her massive bust straining her dress to its max.

"Jenny, please stand behind Brian's mother."

"Yes, ma'am. Are you ready?" she whispered in the young mother's ear. "We're going to explore your gorgeous body now." She touched her shoulder. "Goodness, you're trembling!"

"This is so embarrassing," the little mother whispered.

"Oh, c'mon," Jenny said, slowly gliding her hands around the mom's enormous breasts. "You're obviously built for this. For your body to be explored and enjoyed," she added, stroking the huge breasts.

Brian stared up at the lovely young cheerleader, who slowly cupped his mother's huge bust.

"Very good, Jenny," Ms. Donovan said. "Students, as we've established Brian's Mommy has very unusual proportions. Mommy, please tell us how large your tits are."

"They... they're a 30JJ, ma'am."

A couple of the girls gasped.

Bethany, the gorgeous homecoming queen, twirled a strand of her thick dark red hair. "Ms. Donovan, I'm a 34G cup. Is Brian's Mommy, like, twice as big as me?"

"It doesn't quite work that way, Bethany. You have extremely large tits-" Bethany smiled smugly; she was the bustiest girl in the school. "But suffice it to say that I've never seen larger breasts than Brian's Mommy's - certainly on a women her size."

Jenny squeezed the young mother's tits, causing her to squirm even more. "They feel sooooo good, Ms. Donovan. Can we see them, pleeeeease?"

"In due time. Note, class, both the roundness and forward projection of her breasts."

"Forward projection?" asked a fascinated Sam.

"Jenny, please cup Mommy's tits. Gently."

Jenny did so, not lifting the giant globes, but just caressing their undersides.

"The breasts thrust forward, Sam. Very firm, particularly for breasts that size. Jenny, please turn her around now."

Jenny turned the jiggling body, moving her around like a sex doll, so that her ass faced the class.

"Note the oversized, and very round buttocks." Jenny squeezed them too and smiled as the mother groaned.

"UUHHHH. God, I'm so ashamed. Why do I need to be groped in front of a room full of Brian's classmate," she said, turning to look at her son being jerked off by the adorable little soccer star, "and while he's being openly masturbated?"

Ms. Donovan walked over to the young mother and, through her dress and bra, pinched one of her rigid nipples. The mother let out another loud groan and her hand shot down to her crotch. Ms. Donovan caught it, preventing the petite woman from masturbating.

"That's why," she said. "You are a very unusual woman, one that I think this class can learn a lot from. And your son," she added, turning to Brian, who was getting increasingly close to an orgasm, "will figure into this class as well. Britney, you may want to take a little break. It looks like Brian is approaching orgasm."

"Yes, ma'am," Britney said, taking her hand off of the throbbing cock, which stayed completely upright and was visibly pulsing. "Sorry, Brian," she said to the boy. "Teacher's orders."

"That's... that's ok, Britney," Brian panted.

"Ok, I think we can proceed. Jenny, please remove that dress."

"Yay!" the teen cried, then whispered in the tremblingly horny mother's ear. "God, I can't wait to see your naked body."

The teen bent down and grabbed the hem of the sundress, pulling it slowly past the mother's slightly plump legs, then revealing her trimmed pussy. She wiggled it over the bulbous ass. She reached the mother's huge, round breasts. She struggled to get it over their bulk, but finally freed them - or rather, the massive bra, a gorgeous purple frilly number, that held that bulk, then removed the dress entirely, tossing it aside. The girls were wide-eyed; Jenny gasped.

"They're soooo big!"

""That's a lovely bra," Ms. Donovan said. "Becky, please remove it."

Brittany began to stroke her teen classmate's cock again, kissed him on the ear and whispering, "We're all going to see your Mommy's huge breasts, Brian! I'm super-psyched for this."

Jenny struggled with a bra for a moment, then unlatched it and pulled the straps of the massive device down over the mother's delicate shoulders. She then reached around and pulled the cups from the giant teats, which bounced and swayed. Again, there were gasps as the tiny woman's giant tits were revealed. Only the satin choker and heels remained; otherwise, the young mother was totally naked.

There was a momentary pause as the classroom absorbed the sight. Sam, the breast-obsessed neighborhood, spoke first.

"Ms. Donovan, they are so amazing. Would it be ok if I started masturbating? I'm so horny right now."

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,683 Followers
12