A Special Night

Story Info
An anniversary evening of fun.
1.4k words
3.5
13.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day. The hours were drawn out. The light never rose.

During that day, I had yearned and pined, lost and all alone during the darkness. Or at least that is how it felt. Without my soul mate, without my love, every day felt lonely, waiting for her return.

Only that morning had I seen your face, felt your touch, heard your voice. But still it felt a thousand hours before.

Sitting in my chair, the screens glaring brightly in the dim light, my head whirls with the thoughts, with the voices; the usual discontent. Fuelled by the aromas, of a hundred different candles; my consciousness seeps into the air, lost to the darkness.

Today is our anniversary, on this day those many years ago, my life had changed, had grown and was fulfilled. You thought I'd forgotten this morning, you left without a word. As I wait for your return, my demons keep me company.

Pushing the thoughts of you to mind, I picture the surprise laid out, I picture your face, your body, your smile. Hours go by, as I seem lost in time and space.

I hear the crack of the door, creaking as it's opened to the world outside. A silhouette appears in the moon light, appearing stunned as the door closes behind it. Our eyes adjust, gazing at each other with love and passion. The light of the candles lead a path to me. You follow it, as I reach out to hold you once again.

Taking you in my warm arms, I hold you tightly, protectively as I whisper into your ear: "Dwi'n cariad a chi. I could never forget today."

I lead you through the candle lit living room, grabbing a bag as we pass. We ascend the rose petal littered stairs and as we reach the bedroom door I stop, looking deep into your eyes: "I've missed you today my love" before kissing you softly but passionately with every ounce of longing in my soul. I lift you up and carry you through the door to lay you down upon the soft, comfy bed. The room, being warmed by more candles, creating a soft, romantic atmosphere, seems perfect as we lay there together, lost in each other's eyes.

Untying my robe, I slide it off, kneeling on the bed in just my boxers. I lean in to kiss your neck, biting softly at your skin as my hands start to explore your body. I glide my hand under your shirt, pulling it over your head, kissing your chest as I do so. Smiling at you, I wrap my hands around your back, unclipping your bra as you slide it over your shoulders and throwing it to the other side of the room.

With that devilish grin on my face, that you love so much I lean down, burying my face in your chest, licking and kissing your breasts with a hungry eagerness. Breaking my mouth away from your deliciousness, I kiss down your stomach, reaching down to undo your trousers as I slide my tongue over every inch of your skin.

I slip your trousers off your legs, joining them with your shirt on the floor and rub my hand over your pussy through your panties. Cupping my hand over your wet pussy, I tap softly sending shivers through your body as I feel your hands run through my hair.

Leaning over to the table, I pick out of the bag a tub of ice cream and some ice cubes. Grinning at you as I start to trail the half melted ice cream across your stomach, in a thin line from your breasts down to your hips. Once done, I look up at you as my tongue laps at the cream, licking up your body. As I reach your chest, I take an ice cube in my fingers, rubbing it around your pussy lips, and I take your nipple into my mouth, licking and pulling at it with my cold lips and tongue, feeling you shiver in pleasure at the coldness around your sensual areas.

Devouring each breast with my hungry mouth as I tease your pussy with the ice cube, I feel your hand snake down my body to grab my penis through the material of the boxers. Sliding them off to release the beast, I see your eyes staring at the hard cock that's waiting just for you. Before you get to enjoy it, however, I kiss down your body to eagerly lap at your pussy. The warmth of my tongue clashing with the coldness from the ice as I lick at the edges, rubbing your clit between my finger and thumb as my tongue pushes into your wet, tight pussy.

Lifting up, I kiss your lips passionately, pressing my cock against your leg as you grip it firmly, sliding your hand up and down in long strokes, brushing the tip and sending shivers through me, driving me wild. As you increase the speed, I push your arms above your head, holding them there with one hand, as the other guides my cock tip inside your pussy, feeling it stretch and grip at me with every inch I push inside of your warm wet heaven.

Feeling the lust and passion arise from deep within, I push harder into you, stopping as my full length is gripped by your pussy. I look down into your eyes with love, my hands pressed down on the bed at your shoulders, as I slide my cock slowly out, leaving just the very tip inside you. Hearing your moans of pleasure encourage me to speed up my thrusts, until my meat is pounding you deep and hard, my balls slapping against you with every thrust of my cock.

Flipping you over onto your knees, your ass in the air, I quickly bury my cock back inside you, grabbing your hips as I smash you from behind, faster and harder than before. I reach down to grab hold of your breasts, pulling your nipples between my fingers as you moan and rock your hips back against me, riding me hard. As you start to moan louder and louder, screaming my name as you reach ecstasy I resume fucking you hard, thrusting my hard throbbing cock in and out of your pussy, my balls tighten and my dick swells more as I cum deep inside you, wave after wave as we both orgasm together.

Totally exhausted, we drift off to sleep, our bodies warmly wrapped together, pressed against each other in peaceful bliss.

As my head swims with dreams and memories of the night previously, deep in a wonderful sleep, I realise something isn't right. My love is not in my arms. Instead I feel a warm and wet sensation around my groin and the familiar hardening of my cock as the blood rushes into it. As I arouse more, I realise you're licking eagerly at my cock, running your tongue along the shaft of my semi-erect penis. I hear "mm hello handsome" before you hungrily devour my cock once more.

I sit up slightly to see the wonderful view of you with a mouth full of cock as you work it hard. Climbing up my body you push my cock into your dripping wet pussy, settling down as you tell me how horny you still are from last night. I feel your hands against my chest, bracing yourself as you ride my hard, long cock, moving your hips against it faster and faster. As you fuck yourself on my meat I reach up to play with your beautiful breasts, hearing your moans gradually increase.

Reaching around your back, I pull your body closer to me, taking your tit in my mouth, sucking and licking at it as I start to thrust up into you, my hands firmly holding your ass, pushing it back down onto my cock as it fucks you deep and hard. As I feel your pussy tighten around my cock and hear you whimper out your second orgasm of the night my body bucks and thrashes as I fuck you hard, spewing my cum into you once again in a powerful orgasm. You continue to ride me as we let our ecstasy subdue, before rolling over to lay by my side, as I kiss your tits and neck some more, whispering my love to you as we drift off to sleep peacefully again.