A Special Night with Jody Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are a few exceptions. I am bi-sexual and so usually when I am with a woman and I appear to have an orgasm, it usually is real. When I'm with men one on one or in group scenes, to be honest, I usually fake the orgasm. Ditto for the interracial scenes. Sorry to break your bubble."

"Also, there are some fantasies that I act out in porn, that I would never do in real life. For instance, I have been asked to do some step mother, step daughter fantasy scenes where I seduce my step daughter or her boyfriend and she walks in on us and I orchestrate a mind blowing three some. I know this is someone's fantasy and I am a professional and I make it seem real. But in real life, I would never do this in a million years. I know it sounds hypocritical, but when it comes to sex and relationships in real time, I have my boundaries."

This response did not surprise me because I knew that this was the Jody Jean that no one really knows and it just confirmed that I was having the honor of spending night with India Summer's alter-ego and to me, this was a privilege. She was a genuine person.

She went on to say,

"I am very open minded sexually and I did a full length movie a while back about a married couple that were introduced into the swinging lifestyle and to be honest, that movie was somewhat autobiographical of me. This actually happened, only the names and places were different."

"But to be honest, my sexual needs are met at the office so when I'm off the clock, what I really crave is spending time with someone who is kind, sensitive, a good listener, classy, and distinguished and right now, that person would be you."

She went on to say,

"I hope this is not TMI, but there is one sex act that almost always gets me off, on or off camera and for the most part, you don't see it much in my videos, especially the ones with men. I like the usual foreplay but if at some part, my partner gets me on all fours, gets behind me and sticks a finger or two inside of me and rubs my clitoris, and then uses their tongue to pleasure my other hole, if you know what I mean, that gets me off."

"So if a man is willing to be this intimate with me and stay with me doing this, he can take me over the edge and he will own me, at least for the night," she smiled.

I looked at her sitting there with her classic smile and I thought about all of the times I have admired her great ass and bum hole and fantasized about doing what she just described and I just didn't know what to say, and so I didn't say anything.

Then she reached over and kissed me on cheek and said,

"I think it is time to head back to the hotel and call it a night. What do you say?"

Chapter Four

We caught a cab and somewhere during the ride home, she reached over and held my hand and I squeezed it gently and in a few minutes, we were back at the hotel and in our room.

Again, I used the bathroom first...did all of the usual stuff and came out in my robe and pulled down my bed and climbed in.

She came out a few minutes later in her robe and I fully expected her to say good night and get into her bed and turn out the lights.

Instead, she came over to my bed and sat on the edge of it and said,

"You know something Jim, India Summer has had sex with many men and women in the past few years. But to tell you the truth, tonight, Jody Jean Olson wants to make love to one of the most distinguished, sensitive, kind and totally attractive men I have ever met. May I join you in your bed?"

She opened her robe and in front of my eyes was the India Summer so many of us have lusted after. There she was in a white lacy bra and white revealing thong panties. She had even taken the time to put on white stockings and a pair of white high heels.

She didn't say a word but came over to me and I held her face in my hands and pulled her face to mine and kissed her.... for a long time. We kissed and caressed each other like we had known each other for years and I reached down to unfasten her bra and of course, like all men, I fumbled my way and so she smiled and reached around and unhooked it effortlessly, just like in her movies and out fell her perfect breasts accentuated by those amazing tan lines.

I kissed my way down and gently massaged and sucked them...back and forth and she moaned and purred, not like India in the movies, but like the girl next door from Iowa.

I got caught up in the moment and to be honest, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I was torn because part of me wanted to fuck the brains out of India Summer, but the better part of me wanted to continue to make love to the beautiful and lovely Jody Jean. And that is what I did.

I kissed my way down to her naval and she raised herself so I could take off the panties and there for my eyes to feast on was her perfect flat stomach, that little landing strip of neatly trimmed dark pubic hair and a perfectly shaved pussy that I had jacked off to so many times when watching her do porn.

I worked my way down and teased her a little bit by kissing the inside of her thighs, but not for long. I moved up and dove my face and tongue into her and she tasted sweet and clean and again, she acted like Jody, and not the India that was acting for the camera. She rocked her hips gently up to meet my tongue and I fingered her asshole gently and she started to moan a little louder.

So I rolled her over and got her on all fours and got behind her and slipped a finger into her very wet pussy and then I slid in a second finger and with my other hand, I started to finger her clit with my thumb.

She raised her ass slightly and on cue, I bent over and started to tongue her lovely asshole and she really started to moan and said,

"God Jim. That feels so good.... you know just what to do to please Jody, give me your tongue, deeper, faster, oh God yes, it feels so good, stay with me baby...oh God, oh God, yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!"

I have been with a few women in my life and consider myself pretty good at being able to please a woman when I put my mind to it. But at this moment, I felt like I knew why I was born and why I was a man......to bring Jody Jean Olson to an orgasm. It was absolutely the most sexually fulfilling experience of my life.

After she came, I kept it up but it got to the point where I knew she was getting over sensitive down there and so I stopped and moved up and we cuddled and kissed and she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the lips and whispered,

"I love you Jim."

I whispered back,

"I love you too Jody."

The next thing I knew, she was kissing her way down my belly. She peeled off my underwear and said,

"Yes, you are just the right size. A little bigger than average but not huge. Don't believe what you see in the porn vids, big cocks are not better."

She started to suck my cock and there I was, looking down at India Summer sucking my cock like I had seen her do with so many other men and I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Jody, that is so damn good, I don't think I can hold back very long."

She stopped for a moment and said,

"Can I share another porn secret with you?"

I said, "Sure" and honestly, I was glad for a break in the action because I was about to cum.

"In the porn business, it is very common for guys to either cum too quickly or not be able to keep it up long enough to film a long scene with an eventual cum shot. Therefore, many times, we do the cum shot at the beginning of the shoot and we have ways of getting guys hard again and we film the rest of the scene and the producer pieces in the cum shot at the end of the movie, just like it happened for real."

She went on to say with that cute smile on her face,

"You just gave me a mind blowing orgasm and now it my turn to pleasure you like you pleasured me. Please don't hold back and if you cum right away but still want to do more later, don't worry. I am India Summer after all and I know how to get a man up and ready for round two. Give the devil her due!"

She went back to sucking me just like India would do and I got caught up in the moment and just let it go and I came in her mouth. She swallowed it and came up and we kissed some more and I could tell she was ready for more pleasuring and so I rolled her over, got her on all fours again and did a repeat performance on what worked before to get her off and it worked the second time.

However, this time, there was no time for cuddling.

She moved around and lowered her pussy on my face and started to suck my cock again and here I was, doing a 69 with India Summer. I was rock hard by now and she spun around and lowered her pussy on my cock and there I was, living out something I had fantasized about for so long. Getting fucked by India Summer.

She was tighter than I expected her to be, very wet and she had all of the right moves but she still was going back and forth between Jody and India. It was hard to explain but I'll just say that I was getting something from her that none of the men she had fucked in porn movies ever dreamed of getting.

They get to fuck her but I was getting to make love to her and it was special and sensual beyond words.

So to be honest, India kept coming in and out of character. She automatically switched sexual positions like I had seen her do so many times but in-between, Jody would give me some loving kisses and cuddles and it was just different.

It felt incredible but as I predicted, I didn't think I could cum again. I told her so and she said,

"Let me work on that because I so much want you to cum inside me tonight. I don't know when I have wanted that as much as I do now."

So she got on her back and she asked me to enter her which I did gladly of course.

Then I don't know if what happened next was acting, or her honest emotion but she said,

"I'm feeling pretty fertile right now and what I really want is for you to cum inside of me and make me pregnant!"

How did she know that one of my dark secrets is that I have breeding fantasies?" I had a vasectomy years ago and so I knew this fantasy was safe and I'm sure she was on birth control and so I started to fuck her tight pussy for all I was worth. All the while she moaned,

"That's it Jim. Fuck me with that big cock. Fuck my tight fertile pussy. Fuck me hard, make me cum with that big cock and fill me with your baby making seed. Give it to me, I want to have your baby. Breed me baby!"

She was right, give India Summer's her due. I came again, not as much as the first time but as I started to cum, we got into a soul kiss and she kept telling me how much she loved me and wanted my baby and once again, I was making love to Jody and I was in heaven.

I eventually got soft and we just cuddled and I said,

"Good night Jody."

"Good night Jim" and we both fell asleep.

Chapter Five

We woke up the next morning, still cuddling. We had shifted positions several times in the night but always ended back up in some position where we were wrapped around each other. I think we were both clinging to something. Something we once had but lost or something that we had always wanted and finally found or maybe something we knew we couldn't keep and make it last. It just was what it was, a moment in time and we both wanted to make the best of it.

We got in the shower together and took turns soaping and washing each other's body and at one point, I started to kiss my way down her body again but this time when I got low enough, I told her to bend over and I went down on her asshole while I fingered her pussy and clit and she came again in pretty quick order.

She returned the favor by getting on her knees and taking my cock in her mouth. It was so fucking sensual, seeing her in that position with her wet dark hair and the hot water beating down on us and I couldn't believe it when I felt my release coming and I was able to come one more time and she swallowed it all, just like before.

We got dressed and jumped on the train, got to the airport, got through security pretty quick and we made our way to Starbucks for a latte and breakfast sandwich.

Her flight left before mine and so I walked her to her gate and we got there just as they were starting to board.

We held hands and looked each other in the eyes and she said,

"Thank you Jim for a wonderful evening. You are an amazing man and last night got me thinking that maybe in another place and time...."

"Thank you Jody. I had a great time and you are a very special person."

She gave me her card and said,

"If you are ever in LA, look me up. I would love to spend more time with you."

I smiled and said,

"Yes, I would like that", but I knew it would never be arranged. What we had was a night of honest human emotion between two people with unique needs and desires. I knew it was the kind of night that would never just happen again.

They called her row and we kissed one more time and she said,

"Goodbye Jim."

"Goodbye Jody," and she walked to the gate and I once again, admired her perfect body.

Right before she entered the chute, she turned around and blew me a kiss and I whispered to myself,

"Goodbye India. Good luck with the rest of your life."

A little later, I boarded my plane and as soon as we were in the air, I turned on my laptop and started fine tuning my next sales presentation.

I reached into my shirt pocket and took out the card she gave me.

On the front it just read, "Jody Jean Olson" with her personal cell phone and her personal email.

On the back was a handwritten note that said,

"Dearest Jim, I have only given this card to a half a dozen people in my entire life. You are special and I really want to see you again. Please stay in touch." "Love, Jody."

I sat there looking at the card and thinking, god, I miss this woman.

Maybe I should start planning business trips to LA? Who knows, maybe it will be my turn to get stranded in LAX and be rescued by a kind hearted, generous and loving woman from Des Moines, Iowa?

12