A Special Place

Story Info
Master begins the initiation of His submissive.
1.2k words
3.74
19.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwot40
wwot40
3 Followers

We enter the room together. It is a quiet cozy room, with plush carpets on the floor and oriental rugs hanging from the walls providing subdued and muted colors that lent themselves to the erotic nature of the room. The light was from a countless number of candles that seemed to be everywhere providing a feeling of shadow throughout but not foreboding just of something hidden and wanting to be revealed.

I turn to you and say "My dear this is our special room, no one but you and I shall use it".

You just nod as if almost in a trance and respond simply, Yes Sir".

I walk you to center of the room and you see a single deeply upholstered chair. The back and seat had deep comfortable cushions but the arms were open framed, beautifully tapered and padded with the same material as the chair.

I pour you a glass of champagne and say ‘Relax my darling, we are going exploring”.

You look at me quizzically but accept what I say, your eyes wide, innocent and just a bit intense. After we sip our drinks, I slide behind you and begin unbuttoning your starched white blouse, exposing your sheer lacy bra. Then my hands slide down and unzip your gray skirt and slide it down and I instruct you to kick off you shoes.

I then turn to you and say “My dear, sit in that chair and take off your bra and panties for me.”

You do not even think of questioning this, just comply, the look in your eyes getting more and more intense.

I go to the closet and pull out four silk ties and turn and just take in your nakedness, relishing the stiffening of your nipples from the cooler air.

I come to you and tell you to put your arms down on the arms of the chair and bind your wrists tight to them, then I say to you “My pet bring up your legs, bend them at the knees and place your ankles tight against the chair arms!"

I look at your position then go over and get a pillow to place it under your derriere, then I get the last two ties, tie your ankles to the arm as well and then step back to look at my handy work. What I see begins to arouse me almost immediately. You are naked and totally exposed and vulnerable, your legs spread wide apart as wide as possible, hips as far forward on the seat as possible and the bottom raised.

I strip slowly and deliberately and kneel in front of you. My lips go to the inside of your thighs kissing you lightly, my tongue licking your sweet, soft flesh, I kiss ever downward and as I get to the center and blow warm air across your quivering lips. I see you shiver and look up into your doe like eyes and my tongue then begins to lick up and down your lips. The tip of my tongue investigating every crevasse of your lips, plying the folds apart and wiggling into the space, then flicking upward, rounds the top of your lips and begins to investigate the other side moving downward slowly.

Hearing you begin to whimper as I am hitting sensitive spots that have never been titillated before. Then, as my tongue gets to the bottom, I lick upward directly between the two lips riding the slick groove between them, wiggling from side to side as my head cants upward. Then I lick down again deeper still. Up down stroking you, feeling you quiver and shake, my tongue sliding deeper into you, tasting and relishing the tangy wetness there. You are whimpering and moaning now.

Tugging against the binds that tie you, wanting to grab me and push me on but you cannot.

The tension and frustration welling up inside of you, the desire taking you to the point that you scream out my name…“OH GOD….MASTER!!!”.

My tongue dives into you, licking and wriggling deep inside of you, my lips suctioned down upon yours, pressing and pulling at the same time. Your back is arching, trying to drive your hips into me and me deeper into you.

I snap, “My dear, control yourself!” and go on at my own pace with my own force into you.

Then I release my suction upon you and begin kissing down your lips until I kiss all the way down to your puckered little anus. My hands come forward and pull your cheeks apart and my tongue begins circling it in slow circles, relishing the texture and contours, circling until the tip is wriggled into the tiny opening and as the tip gains purchase the tongue starts to slide into you. As I continue to split you wide, my hand goes up to the top of your cunny and the thumb and forefinger begin stroking your exposed clit, gently massaging it between them, slowly, occasionally stopping to dip them into your lips to get them slick again and continue the massage.

The whole time my tongue has driven deeper still into your rear entrance, saliva rolling into it, welling up and then I slurp it back down creating ever-new sensations for you. You are bucking against the ties now in blind, frantic rapture. My arousal is immense, your impassioned moans are too much and I stand and you see my rigid staff for the first time. It is thick and hard with a pronounced head and it is almost leaping at you.

I step forward and untie your ankle bindings and slide your legs over my shoulders and place the head at the entrance of your lips. Our eyes meet; both of us are wide-eyed in lust and desire. I lock my eyes with your and you feel that stiff cock drive into you slamming home as hard as possible. You are open and totally under my control. You thrash, trying to work me deeper into you but I control the pace and tempo. Making long slow out strokes and fast punishing in strokes. On each out stroke you feel the ring of my head as it grabs your cunny walls and releases the turgid flesh again, providing you a deeper massage than you have ever received. Your passion is welling up deep inside of you and I hear your moans come louder and louder…our eyes never leave each other's.

Then you feel every muscle in my body lock, you look at me and bite your lip and nod your head quickly, urging me on, wanting to receive exactly what I am going to give you.

I nod back to you, the permission unspoken yet undeniable. Then I can hold back no longer and groan in passion and joy and shoot into you hot loads of white creamy jism. When you feel that first jet pound into the top of your cunny then wash down your walls you suffer a total release of wave after wave of orgasm, each one more intense than the last.

Over and over again you are saying “Oh Master!, Oh Master!!” never more than that.

After finally recovering my composure, I unbind your wrists and slide into the chair and pull you on top of me.

I say to you “pet, there is so much more for us to experience My dear and it shall be a wonderfully slow process” as I smile a contented smile at you.

wwot40
wwot40
3 Followers