A Special Present Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife gets a very special valentine.
5k words
3.96
44.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's valentines day and I have a special present for you this year. You come home from a hard day at work expecting to find me instead you find three black boxes wrapped in red ribbon lying on the bed. One is small, with a letter tucked in the ribbon saying "Open me first". The other two are larger but give away no clues as to there content. Opening the letter on the first box you find a long hand written letter.

To my dearest darling.

Happy Valentines, I wanted to write this letter to you to tell you of my love to you, we have been together for a number of years now and I realise there are some things I just can't give you satisfactorily that you need in your life to be happy. So for this weekend, I have arranged something for you that I hope will make you happy and also so my love to you. Enclosed in this letter and the boxes I think are some of the things that you will need to help make it successful.

First of all I ask that you do the following unquestioningly I know that it may all seem strange at first but things will become clearer as they progress. Now without opening of the boxes I want you to go and pamper yourself, shave all over especially your special areas, then do your nails and your hair, basically prepare yourself as you would for a special night out.

You are sorely tempted to continue reading, to open the boxes and find out what is awaiting you. However you do as I have asked and take your suit of slowly taking care to hang everything and slip on your towelling robe over your underwear and take yourself to the bathroom, all the time thinking about exactly what it is that I cant do to fulfil you.

Entering the steaming shower your mind wanders and you try to reason with yourself as you have done many times before. Why I wont got down on you, is there something wrong with your taste, your lips, I used to love it you think what has changed. Your snapped out of your reverie by the pulsing jets of the shower coming on and spraying your sides, as you beginning to soap yourself up you think of all the other things I wont do.

Like fuck you doggy style and using the silly excuse of it not being comfortable and then when you do take me from behind you cum so quickly that its over before it even began for you, that is if it even begins for me. You think how much better my libido used to be what has changed what went wrong. That's not even getting to the anal issue which I just plain refuse to do, why won't I be more kinky you think you wont even let me blindfold you.

You hurry through the rest of the shower, wanting to get back to my letters. You wax your legs and your pussy and paint your nails. Then you sit down at your dresser and look after your hair, while you read on.

I hope you feel better now after your long day darling, to fill you in on what I have planned I have made the arrangements for you to have a special weekend getting fulfilled the way you need to but it is up to you to carry it out and follow through if you want too.

You dearly want too, if its what you think I'm talking about, its been so long, you feel an excitement building up inside of you and read on.

I bet by now the temptation to find out what is inside those boxes is almost killing you, well when you have finished reading this page you may open the first and smallest box. Firstly I had better tell you a bit more, for starters I have arranged to spend the weekend with somebody so as you can have the house to yourself while this goes on it would be to strange to have me around trust me.

What I want you to do this weekend is to let the animal inside you out, I know you have been taming it for sometime for your sake as well as mine but I don't think we will be sustainable if you don't let yourself go every so often. So after much soul searching I have decided today is the first day of our new life. That is of course if you want to. Tonight and all weekend with a little help from me you are going to go out and fuck the whole town, get what you cant get out of me out of everyone else my love. Now you may open the first box my love and do what is said in the letter inside of it.

I will love you always.

You carefully unwrap the ribbons on the box and lift the lid slowly in trepidation you cant belive what I have been saying to you but feel so excited at the same time. Inside the box is a pack of Doir make up with label saying

"Give yourself a classy gothic look, beautiful."

Opening the make up in excitement you start to apply the touches that will give you the look he has asked for. Lightening your face with some white blusher, deep black eye makeup and strong crimson lipstick, bringing out a pale but sexy look in you. Below the makeup box you find the lingerie I have bought for you from Agent Provocateur, a half cup bra that is a size too small forcing your nipples to poke out the top, a satin thong to hold your love box tight and silk thigh high stockings and a pair of suspenders to hold them up perfectly encasing your ass, once you have finished putting your lingerie, you open the next letter at the bottom of the box.

Hello again my love, I hope you like what I have given to you so far, I'm sure your wondering where I am this weekend so before you open the next box, I'll fill you in on what I'm doing. You remember that girl Becca from work we have been? We have becoming close recently having lunch together and things, one thing led to another and we ended up talking about my problems together anyway, this weekend was actually her idea and so as to enable it she has said I can stay in her spare room to give you the space you need.

So we have planned a busy weekend to keep my mind occupied, otherwise she says I might get sad and chicken out, so as you read this just now I am taking her to a show in London. Then we'll have to see what happens because she hasn't told me the rest of her plans yet, I hope you don't, mind my love. Anyway my love, I expect you are getting horny with the anticipation now, so if you turn on the DVD player you'll find something to help keep you in the mood while you open the second box and get ready. In it you'll find some clothes for you to wear tonight, that I'll hope you'll like, watch your DVD my love and get yourself dressed in your own time, then read my next letter to you.

Turning on the TV, you find a film called Interracial Beauties six in the DVD player, liking the sound of that you relax in the bed for a bit and feel the wetness build has you watch a young girl who looks a bit like you seducing a black man in a club and taking him back to her bedroom and getting screwed rotten by his big black cock. Mmmm this is making you so wet and you can't help but slip a hand down your panties. Once satisfied you unwrap the next box and look at what's within, your somewhat surprised by my choices, you'd been thinking that I have chosen something slutty and sexy but instead inside the box you find some classy yet revealing attire.

A long black satin pencil skirt down to the knees with deep slits up each thigh, which can be shortened by zips. Attached is a label saying "Zip me all the way down." There is a ivory silk blouse with a plunging neckline, a four inch black belt and a pair of back stiletto heeled patent leather knee high boots. Once you are all dressed you look somewhat severe with belt almost underneath your breasts making them look even perkier poking through the sheer blouse. Skirt all the way to the knees leaving just a bit of stocking revealed before they meet the top of your boots. Your gothic makeup and hair tied in a bun. Once you all dressed and you have chosen a jacket and bag to match you open the last slightly bigger than the rest letter, inside it wrapped in the exquisite paper with my hand writing on it, is another letter. Unravelling the letter from the paper you begin to read again.

My love, you have completed the first part of your journey, I have helped you thus far and can guide you a bit longer but after that you will be on your own to complete your own destiny. In the last box darling there are more clothes for you that I think will come in useful for the rest weekend and a one last letter with some suggestions as to how to spend your time this weekend, the first thing I would recommend is that you choose someone to spend the night and to bring out for the day tomorrow as also inside the box is a credit card for you to empty on yourself and someone special of your choice.

The first decision you have to make tonight though is whether or not to remove your weeding ring, it is up to you. Once you have decided place the next envelope in your handbag this you are to read when you reach your destination. Now you remember my love you remember that wine bar that we like to go to together? I'd like you to take yourself there and choose yourself a seat at the bar in full view of everyone and show everyone your full assets, I bet your ass looks great in that skirt!

Breaking away from your reading for a second you look at yourself for a second and agree with me, placing your phone to take a picture on timer of yourself and sending me a text with said picture attached "You are going to get what you asked for Tiger."

Now my love that is all I have to say to you for now so when you are ready it is time to leave our house and take yourself for a walk into town, I hope you enjoy the attention and I will speak to you soon when you reach the bar.

I will love you always.

You begin by pondering his question ring or no ring, it's a difficult one it has its benefits to leave it on but also to take it off, you resolve to remove it for now on the premise of attracting attention with more ease. You do slip it in your handbag though for later, along with your purse, other bits and pieces and of course the final letter.

It was a nice day outside today so you choose to pick a simple black jacket that comes down just below your ass and with that you step out of the house into your big adventure.

Part 2

(Narration from your wife now, she is recounting to you days later what happened)

The tension is building inside me as I walk. I can feel the eyes burning into my back not because of what I am about to do but because of how attractive I look, one guy actually stumbled when he saw me walking across from him, that did make me giggle inside.

There is also a burning inside as well and that is from the tension of knowing exactly what you are going to do and nagging question of do I actually want to? I know I have wanted to for ages, its been so hard to hold in my frustration but even though I am now walking to my date with destiny I am still not sure if I want to do this. Anyhow even though all this is passing through my head my heels keep on clicking towards my destination, that must be a sign that I really do want to do this, not because fucking another man is something I desire, but I need to be fucked in a way that you just cannot give to me.

I enter the bar with nervous trepidation, the time has come I walk to the bar, I can feel all eyes on me its very unnerving, I cast a glance round the bar and see a few suitable looking men, that's good.

The seats of the bar are tall at least four feet up with small backs to lean into, I unzip my jacket and shrug it off onto the seat, I can feel the looks intensify and give myself a sly smile, a waitress sidles up to me smiling she can see the reaction I'm causing. She greets me and asks what I want, I think to myself you!!! Oh that tiger is coming out quick its been a long time since I desired a girl, I ordered a martini and we continue to make small talk as she prepares my drink, she goes to the local university and works here to make ends meat and is called Amy. I tell her, I'm lawyer at a firm in town – that's my story for tonight – I keep looking her over she really is very attractive long smooth legs encased in tight jeans, silky blond hair falling wavelay below her shoulders and a taut upper body with pert breasts, held in by black shirt.

I make a note to myself to talk to her more she'd be fun to shop with tomorrow, but no sooner has she finished serving me than me first suitor walks up to me and introduces himself and she just slips off into the ether. "Evening" he says " I'm Paul", " Hi Paul" I say looking him up and down not to bad mid-twenties maybe wearing a suit, he looks quite trim and sophisticated but I'm not ready for anyone yet so I shoot him straight down and before he can say anything else I whisper "I'm sorry but I'm waiting for someone, if he doesn't show though feel free to come over again later" and I give him a wide smile to mend any wounds I may just have made. "Sure" he goes and slopes of all disappointed.

"That was cold" says Amy, "plenty more fish in the sea" I say " besides I can show a lot meanier later if you want?" "That sounds intriguing, what do you mean?" "I'll tell you once you're a bit less busy, anyway I needed to read this letter!" I say holding up your final letter. "Ok, later" she smiles and gets back to work and I set about unwrapping your last letter.

Hi Darling

If you have been listening to me you should be settled down in our bar by now! How long has it been since we have been there? It feels like years, anyway this next part isn't really written by me, well it is because its my handwriting but its mostly Becca's idea's she said that this would get you started well. Anyway her goes she has a number of ideas, off things that she thinks it would be good for you to get up too, firstly you are to seduce one of the more experienced men in the bar and get him to come to the bathroom, there he is to go down on you until you come, if you feel he deserves a reward give him one otherwise chuck him out.

Mmmm I liked that idea a lot.

Secondly if there are any hot waitress Becca thinks you should go clubbing with her, meet her after work take her home get changed together, you can use the other box if you two need it and go have a great time, we'll leave it to you two or you to decide what happens after that, but Becca thinks a foursome would be good.

Ahead of you there slut.

Lastly there is a hotel room booked in the Hilton – Under the name of Webber - for you once you are finished in the toilets go there and at 8 a nice a surprise should appear at the door for you!! Don't forget to meet your waitress afterwards. Anyway honey that is all Becca's idea's we won't bother you anymore except to have a great weekend and I will see you on Tuesday evening if you still want me!

Of course I still want you! You wonderfully stupid husband, especially after what you have just done for me. Anyway I carefully folded your last correspondence back in its letter and put it back in my handbag, I liked your tramps ideas so I scanned the room looking for someone suitable, someone in their thirties or forties, well built and rugged, there was a couple but one stood out he was sitting by himself at the bar as well and he had short peppered black hair and the most wonderful jaw.

You smile at him and beckon him over, making up a name you introduce yourself, and bluntly tell him what you are after he just smiles and with husky voice says " how could I resist such a beautiful woman's command? You go ahead I want to watch your body and I'll meet you in five." I liked that so much even though I'd started in control he took over so quickly! I sipped on my martini shouted to Amy to watch my jacket and drink and slid of my seat and put on my best strut, wiggling my tight ass and thanking the lord for this skirt.

You choose the far cubicle like he told you close the door over but not locking it, lower the seat on the toilet sit down and zip up those slits on the skirt, my, my they are going to come in handy I wonder if they planned it? The wait for him to show is interminable what if he chooses not to? Oh god that would be so embarrassing especially if someone else walked in and found you like this legs spread skirt up looking so wanton that you would fuck the door if it had anything to fuck,

Finally the bathroom door opens, your nerves build as you hear footsteps approach your cubicle, you almost jump as you see your door being pushed open, but there he is and you settle down, but god this is naughty even at university you weren't this wild!

Without any small talk he gets down on his knees pulls your thighs towards the edge of the seat and flips up your skirt to admire your shaved pussy through the mesh g-string you have on. Its all you can do to groan even him pulling your thighs made you hot the anticipation is like nothing you have ever felt before and you just stare into each others eyes. Then he breaks contact to look at your wet underwear again as he starts to massage your silky thighs reaching ever higher with every stroke, until his fingers hook around the hips of panties and roughly jerk them down quickly over your knees and down to your ankles.

I gasped in amazement at the speed of it all he had them at his nose now smelling my juices, mmmm was all he said as he passed them to my nose I gasped again as he stuffed them in my mouth. "I'm going to need to keep you quite baby" he whispered. I opened my mouth willingly accepting my underwear and all of a sudden his mouth was down at my pussy again.

His powerful arms pinning me back against the wall, as he teased my lips, alternating from blowing on them to kissing all round them,. I could feel a monster building inside me as he teased I wanted to squirm, to shriek but I couldn't and then there was a moment of glorious bliss as he finally touched me, gently spreading my lips with his powerful tongue, probing my insides.

It was all I could take, I couldn't believe how weak I was the first touch of his tongue and I was Cumming, writhing all over. Well I would have been if I could move but his arms kept me pinned his wide shoulders holding my legs apart, as his mouth rode out my orgasm, he kept licking and licking, probing ever deeper inside me. Then all of a sudden he stopped pushing in and started rotating his tongue around inside of me.

Words cant really describe adequately how it felt like nothing, I'd ever experienced as he pushed the walls of my vagina from all directions, to my amazement this was beginning to cause another orgasm to build inside me and just when I thought I was going to cum from his ministrations. He stopped and pulled out and resumed just licking up and down my lips like he had before. This time however my clit was engorged and as soon as he felt it he zoomed in on it, kissing it, licking it, sucking it until suddenly I was Cumming all over him again.

I have to tell you honey up until then in my life I don't think I had ever experienced two better orgasms! Anyway you'd said if he was good I should reward him and that's what I was thinking, I was planning on getting down on my knees and giving him the best head of his life.

Instead however I found myself being picked up by his strong arms, turning me round and bending me over the toilet, I could hear him unzipping, I couldn't believe this I was in a toilet gagged and bedraggled and about to be fucked by a mans cock which id never seen or even touched.

I did however find myself hoping it was going to be as good as everything else and then before I could complete that thought I had my answer as he thrust inside me, so hard I almost hit the wall. "You like that baby?" he asks, I can do is moan in response, as he starts to build a rhythm grinding in to my ass. It wasn't the longest cock I'd ever had nor maybe even the widest but combined with the way he used it was amazing, he was see sawing inside of me the head of his cock rubbing on my clit on the way in every time as he ground into my ass.

12