A Special Treat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette ignored her friend's initial reaction and figured it was a hard penetration. She brought her hands up and played with her friends big hooters, her fingers pinching the aching, hard nipples. Darcie's boyfriend performed his first thrust into Heather. The redhead's gasped turned into a shrill wail. The couple ignored their friend's cries of ecstasy and continued to make love to her. She creamed more and more as Darcie kissed along her neck and shoulders and massaged her heavy boulders as the blonde guy began ramming her. Heather's system finally overloaded and she collapsed onto Darcie's boyfriend. Instinctively, the dude brought his hands up to Heather's porcelain breasts and lifted her up from him. He kneaded her tender titflesh and sucked her rock hard nipples. His tongue flicked out like that of a giant snake and washed his saliva around her bumpy, wrinkly areolas and teased her nips. She moaned more and more with each stoke of his eager tongue.

"Oh..." Heather felt like begging him to stop teasing her, but her experience of so much pleasure kept her mouth from delivering a coherent sentence. "Just... Just... Oh, fuck..."

Darcie got down closer to watch her boyfriend's mouth worship her friend's hot nips. She got her lover's attention and shared a very passionate kiss with him while he continued to rub and massage Heather's white hot boobs. The brunette pulled away from the kiss and took one of her friend's nipples in her mouth and eagerly sucked away at the pink flesh. Heather groaned more and in a higher pitch as the man began pumping his cock up inside of her juicy pussy. His member had become a little bit rubbery due to its lack of activity when his hands focused on the beautiful and bountiful breasts of his girlfriend's girlfriend, but the blonde man was more than ready to fuck the hell out of this forbidden fruit now.

The blonde man's girlfriend could sense the lull in the intercourse he was sharing with her best friend. She brought her mouth away from her girlfriend's tingling nipple and began rubbing her tongue stud all around her lover's nipple to stimulate some growth in his cock.

His eyes focused on the love of his life. She brought her small hands up and kneaded her own breasts. She kept eye contact with him the whole time as he fucked her friend right in front of her. His eyes shifted from hers to her newly enlarged mammaries.

"I love you," he whispered to his intended while the redhead screamed and moaned from the sensations of his thrusting penis.

"I love you too, baby." Darcie brought her big hooters down to her boyfriend's mouth as he instinctively lapped his tongue hungrily at her light brown nipples. "Yeah, suck on my big titties. God, I love the way you lick and suck on my big titties!"

Darcie's encouragement made her man increase the frequency of his thrusting into the redhead's cunt. She screamed out more and more as her pussy overflowed with juices from the immense fucking. Naturally, Darcie's boyfriend said what he normally did in response to the sexy things his lover said to turn him on more.

"What size are your big titties, baby?"

Darcie kept rubbing her jugs and let the question sink in. She'd always answer with the truth and tell him they were 38E. That always increased his stamina and made him fuck her harder, but she couldn't answer as accurately now that her girls had grown.

"I don't know, honey." Her boyfriend slowed down his thrusting into Heather. The redhead's body fell limp on him. Heather was gasping out for air and was dripping with sweat. The blonde guy brought his hand up to stroke Heather's beautiful, bright red hair.

"Well, what happened?"

The brunette slumped down on the bed and lay next to her boyfriend with her friend lying on top of him. As if the sight of her hot man fucking the hell out of her hotter girlfriend wasn't enough, Darcie could feel herself getting wetter from the sight of Heather's perky white orbs being mashed against her male lover's torso. She could see the outer semi-circle of her areola that peeked out from where the rest of her nipple was pressed against her man's flesh.

"I don't want you to get mad at me..."

"If you girls got implants from some miracle doctor in one day, I'm not exactly buying it. I don't know how fake tits feel, but they can't feel this good."

"Hunny, will you let me finish? Okay. As you know, when you left to hang out with Dave, Heather and I were going to get together and watch 'Embrace of the Vampire.'"

He nodded at the confirmation.

"Well, she called me up and told me that she wanted to make some fudge candy that her grandma gave her the recipe for. When I answered the door, her tits were as big as mine!"

Darcie's boyfriend looked bewildered and kinda laughed. "Right now!?"

"No," Darcie replied half laughing. "They were about an E cup."

"Damn!" The blonde guy looked down at Heather who looked right back up at him with a smile. The redhead gave him a surprising peck on the lips.

"That was really good. Thanks."

The blonde guy felt his pride shoot up. "Yeah, I enjoyed it, too."

"You know, I'm ready for more. If you want..."

"Will you two stop for a moment," Darcie interrupted. "Besides, I'd like to fuck my boyfriend in a little bit anyway! You two got me really fucking horny."

Heather looked over at her friend and gave her a devilish smile. "Yeah, I couldn't tell."

Darcie knew she had been caught with her fingers still rubbing her pussy and stopped for a moment. "That's not the point!" She resumed rubbing herself.

"Okay baby, tell me what happened. Trust me: I'm not mad so far."

"Okay. Anyway, we started making the fudge and Heather showed me some pills she took to make her boobs grow bigger. She also said it made her hornier. Then, she had the idea to put some of the pills into the fudge, but we accidentally dumped the whole bottle in there."

"You took pills to make your boobs grow bigger?" Darcie's boyfriend looked back and forth between Heather and Darcie.

"It's something that hasn't been approved by the FDA. My doctor prescribed it to me as an alternative to surgery. I just wanted Darcie to feel like I do. Besides, this was kinda doing you a favor because she was talking about how her tits grow when she's on her period and everybody knows you like big fucking tits. So, you'd better not be mad at her!"

"Dude, I'm not mad! I liked what I saw when I came home, and I'm not against her taking a pill to make her tits bigger if it doesn't hurt her."

"That's the thing, baby," Darcie blurted. Her boyfriend shifted his attention back to her. He was concerned. "We don't know what it's going to do. Heather took the pills in like a week and it got her to about my size."

"Well, when did you take the pills?"

Heather climbed his torso a little bit and piped in. "That's just it; we cooked it in the fudge! The pills by themselves make you nauseous, but they're easier to swallow if you take them with food."

Darcie's boyfriend focused his attention back to his lover. "So, how much of this fudge did you eat?"

"Shit hun, it's not like I count every piece of candy I eat."

"It had to have happened in like fifteen or twenty minutes or so. We weren't that far into the movie and I saw Darcie's tits literally overflowing her bra. Mine were doing the same thing, but I was wearing a halter top."

"Yeah baby, her fucking halter top broke from her titties bouncing!"

"Ooh," Heather exclaimed. "I think someone's getting hard again." She began kissing the blonde guy's chest and neck.

"Stop for a moment!" Heather looked at the blonde guy angrily, but her anger subsided once he spoke his piece. "I'm just concerned with what these pills are going to do to you two in the long run. You two probably need to go to the doctor and get yourselves checked out before we do anything."

"But, baby!"

"What, Darc? You really need to!"

"I know, but I'm way too fucking horny right now to go to the doctor. I'm not going until you fuck me. If you're going to fuck my friend, you'd better fuck me even harder!" Darcie shoved her tits into her boyfriend's face. Heather pulled herself off of the blonde guy's dick and crawled beside her brunette friend.

"Yeah, you'd better ride your pony because it doesn't take that much. I think the pills did something to our pussies, too." Heather kissed Darcie on the lips. "Besides, I don't think he came in me."

Darcie straddled her man. "I love you, baby. I promise we'll go to the doctor after you fuck me good. Heather, you can still play with my titties if you want."

"Okay," Heather replied with a giddy smile.

"I like it when you play with my titties."

"What about me," Darcie's boyfriend ejaculated.

"Of course, I love it when you play with my titties, too. Right now, I need you to fuck the shit out of my pussy." Darcie guided her boyfriend's dick to her pink hole. "Oh, fuck! I just came! This is so amazing!"

Heather started to play with Darcie's boobs. "Wait till my doctor hears about this."

12