A Sphinx is Fine, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz had nearly forgotten about the tongue that raced around her other hole until its tip began to press against her entrance. It wiggled gently as the pressure increased, pressing in no more than a fraction of an inch at a time. It was a slow, deliberate assault on her only untouched hole, a greedy snatch at the virginity she never expected to lose.

Yet, in spite of the ringing alarms in her mind, a single, primal thought echoed in her mind. It felt good. More accurately, it was exquisite. The third finger now wriggling inside her had stolen her breath away, but the tongue slowly spreading her open electrified her body. Her face burned with embarrassment and shameful pleasure, a deep blush spreading invisibly over her caramel complexion.

Every flick, every gentle thrust sent jolts of pleasure down her spine. Her nipples tingled in sympathetic pleasure, aching and raw as they rubbed against the sheets. Even the exhilarating fullness in her swollen sex felt that much more intense as Beth's tongue wriggled its way inside her. Her body shook and tightened, struggling to control the intense pleasure battering at her consciousness.

Her half-shut eyes lost focus and mouth fell slack, propriety cast aside as she struggled to hold on through the swell of overwhelming pleasure. A long moan escaped her mouth, an incoherent vocalization in response to the unbearable heat that flooded her nether regions. With a hard thrust back, the dam burst. Her back arched violently as every nerve in her body stood on end. The convulsions started a moment later, rippling contractions of pleasure starting in her stomach and resonating in her quivering sex milking and squeezing her lover's fingers. Last of all came the rhythmic contractions of her violated ass, the powerful ring of muscle fighting with Beth as she tried to maintain her foothold in her new favorite hole.

Fluids all-but poured from her clenching sex, spraying out in gentle streams as her body tightened and curled in time with each spurt. Each contraction was weaker than the last until they stopped outright. The sphinx fell limp to the bed, still shaking periodically as her body remembered and fought to reclaim her explosive release. The pounding sound of her own heart filled her ears as she lost her grip on the outside world, too taken by the gaping emptiness in her sex and the hot trickle of arousal still pouring down her fuzzy thighs.

"Damn, Liz. Are you alright?"

Beth watched the sphinx crumple to the bed, panting and exhausted. She hadn't ever seen someone look like that before, at least outside of porn. Maybe she had overdone it a bit? She couldn't really help herself, though. She was so damn sexy, and the way her ass twitched as she fingered her... well, enough of that. She rubbed Liz's flank, glad to see some reaction from the fucked-out cat.

She lay down beside her roommate, watching her face as she panted and recovered. Their eyes met and a moment later, Beth felt the sphinx's lips against her own. The kiss was deep but soon forgotten, a mere pretext to press their bodies together once more. Liz's over-developed bust lay heavily on Beth's as they rolled over, leaving the human underneath her feline lover. A soft, wet mouth found her neck, licking, kissing, and biting its way down to her breast. Her head rolled back in anticipation of feeling the sphinx's tongue once more.

Her nipple swelled at the touch of the other woman's tongue, its rough surface and short lapping motions electrifying her senses. Unfortunately, it did not tarry long, moving down to lick the crease beneath her breast before feeling its way across her sweat-slicked stomach. A pair of paws grasped her sides, nails slightly extended and raking pink lines across her pale skin. Her back arched, pushing her body harder against her lover and reveling in her rough but passionate treatment. Her skin burned pleasantly beneath the scratches, pain turning quickly to pleasure.

Beth looked up to see her lover standing awkwardly above her, attempting to sit on her groin. So that was her game. She reached up, grasping her furry thighs and helped her into position. She lifted her own hips, placing a pillow underneath them to get a better angle. With a bit of finagling and maneuvering, they finally achieved their goal.

She held her lover's waist tightly as they rubbed against each other, their lips grinding and sliding over each other. Their fluids mingled between them, thick strands of lubricant connecting their bodies. Liz may have been on top, but it was Beth that set the pace. She bumped and ground against the sphinx, whose peculiar joints seriously restricted her motions. She hooked a leg over her lover's, replicating a scissor position as well as she could with a reverse-jointed lover.

With the mechanical details sorted out, Beth devoted herself to fucking the sphinx will all her might. She ground, rolled, and even thrust their cunts together. Wet slaps sounded out in the darkness as their pace increased. Sharp claws again tickled her skin, hard-enough to leave a mark but never quite drawing blood. Her own fingers dug into the tightly muscled legs of her lover as their clits met, catching briefly before sliding past each other.

Her strokes shortened, little more than a vibration to keep their pearls rubbing and grinding against each other. She felt the tingling numbness of approaching orgasm build in her groin but fought it down, intent on bringing the sphinx or orgasm first. By the looks of it, it would not take long. She focused herself by watching her lover and the way she shook and moaned each time their nubs met. With each thrust, her moans became louder and longer, telegraphing her building lust and rising passion.

With a groan and a quiver, Liz finally came. Her body stiffened immediately, knowing that staying still would grant her so much more pleasure. A moment later, Beth allowed herself to cum, not slowing her grinding for even a second. She screamed out in climax, humping her lover fitfully as she shook with convulsions. She grasped the sheets and writhed with ecstasy, her theatrics all-the-more noticeable for the statuesque appearance of the sphinx. Finally spent, she pulled her lover into her embrace, rolling them over to be face-to-face on their sides.

"You know, I probably should have just let you piss the bed. It would've been dryer."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"No, don't apologize. You were great. Plus, you can save being sorry for tomorrow. Your hangover is going to be a bear after losing all that water."

"Shit, you're probably right. Thanks for taking care of me, though. I know I can be a handful."

"It's no problem. We're friends, right? Plus, I guess I did technically achieve my goal for the night, didn't I? Actually, what would you think about-"

"Go to bed, Beth."

12