A Spider's Web Ch. 04

Story Info
Black Cat takes her new powers out for a test drive.
5k words
4.48
45.7k
32

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are property of Marvel comics. I have used them in honor of the comic series and admiration for the characters. This story is original and is in no way tied to any of the canons of the Marvel Universe (to save myself the grief of working with time lines). This story contains adult material of a sexual nature. If it is illegal for you to view such material, turn back now. This work is copyrighted to the author. Do not post this on any other site or use it for personal gain. It is for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.

*****

The streets of New York were desperately cold, a dark and chilling freeze that put anyone exposed into a state of unease. Bags clutched tight to chests and bodies huddled over as they quickly shuffled to get to where they needed to be so they could warm up as soon as possible. Despite the cold, however, the denizens of New York, specifically those at a local night club, knew how to keep warm. Body heat radiated as it accumulated in the club, hovering above and hugging tight to the huddled masses of dark dancers and ravers littering the dance floor. The concerns of the outside world put on mute as the music was turned to 11. Dark make up and clothes adorn these frenzied club goers, gothic in nature but just as lustful as anyone else. There was one amongst them that could be proudly put on a higher pedestal of desire, though. Felicia Hardy, better known as Black Cat to those of the night life, went by no name tonight, just simply a woman who gazed into the crowd of gothic patrons like cattle, scoping out the best one to suit her needs.

Having recently come in contact with the sinister parasite, the Symbiote, and soon after learning the possibilities of her newfound suit of choice, Cat wanted now to sate her thirst for sex. While the Symbiote feeds off adrenaline, urging its host to attempt many acts of danger to fuel its nourishment, it found that this particular host would be better suited to produce it through a sexual means, and she was more than well equipped to supply it with what it needed. Her generous breasts were hugged together nicely in the dark corset, rising and falling like dough in the oven with each intake and exhale of breath. Waist pulled in and curved outwards again at the hips, exposed nicely from a few inches above the navel down to just above the pelvis region. The only manner of clothes keeping her from being outright indecent, though she guessed few would complain, were a tight pair of black pants, matching the sheen and texture of her corset and fore arm length gloves she wore. Though appearing as to be leather, her attire was made up by that slippery substance that had joined with her in her quest to make herself feel better after Spider-Man's rejection of her.

Soft, plump, and dark lips were seemingly permanently put into a soft smirk, devious and almost cruel as she studied the stock of young, virile, agile, and horny youth that made up the crowd of gyration and wonton sexual chemistry. Hell, she could even make out a few fucks going on in the crowd. A lifted skirt was all one needed to screw his lover. No one would notice in the midst of all the body to body dancing and thumping beats and blares of the death metal instruments, and it would be unlikely if anyone would mind. More obvious "love" making was going on in the various rooms over-looking the dance floor. Breasts and asses pressed against glass as it was fogged by body heat and panting breath. Oh yes, this was the ideal place for her to find a mate.

Elsewhere (yes, it must be mentioned, sorry to pull you away from the free sex), Spider-Man soared above the streets. Sadly he had no dark princess to gyrate on his crotch to keep him warm as he swung from building to building, and the fast swinging against the chilling wind didn't help the bracing cold stinging against him. What he wouldn't give for a fight against Pyro right about now. His attention, however, was rather divided. While the cold certainly was a matter of concern, what troubled him more was the lack of Cat he had been seeing as of late.

It was barely three weeks ago that he had let Cat down, explaining the situation and how he was in love with another and couldn't betray his wife like that, though he didn't say the other woman was his wife. Perhaps if he had she would have understood better, but he can't give details like that out so carelessly. Over the passing days he worried if he had hurt her so that she would not speak to him. He wanted to remain friends, a phrase he heard from too many girlfriends before Mary Jane, so he knew how much it sucked to hear that, but after not running into her for so long he wondered. Granted the majority of their meetings were just delightful romps across the city, giving chase just to pass the time if not to foil her theft of some ancient jewel, artifact, or just straight cash, but they could always part ways knowing that they had fun in the process. If only he hadn't given into his urges and succumb to her seduction none of this complication would have happened.

Despite his worry he knew she'd be alright. If Cat was anything, she was resourceful and could take care of herself. Having given the city enough of a patrol tonight, he decided to head back to his apartment early tonight and see if Mary Jane wasn't too tired from her photo shoot. Ah, to be a nerd and able to go home to a super model after a day of being a super hero. How any situation managed to worry or depress him is a mystery.

Back at the night club (yes, we're finally back), Cat had found her mate for the night. He was a young lad, no more than 25, fresh faced with a chiseled chest and not afraid to show it. She had spotted him dancing in the crowd, switching dance partners as one would push her way to him, each one more aggressive than the last. By the time Cat had decided she would be the one taking him home. It wasn't hard prying the girl before her off of him, the Symbiote gave Cat an inhuman amount of strength to work with and in no time she was dancing with the man, pressing herself wantonly to him, letting him take in her scent as any space between their bodies was snuffed out with hot flesh.

Although the women before the white haired vixen were certainly attractive, she was something out of a romance novel (or well produced porno). Every aspect of her was perfect, and he had plenty of opportunity to study. She moved like mercury against him, teasing him with brushes of her breast against him and then satisfying with a hard grind against his crotch with her tight "leather" clad ass. He moved his auburn bangs from his azure eyes as he watched her, finding himself doing less dancing and more just being a steady object for her to perform on, though if she continued like this he would be finding his legs quite useless and rubbery.

Given by his increased heart rate, noticed whenever she ran herself against his chest in a slow and torturous fashion, and iron hard dick threatening to tear the fabrics of his dark jeans asunder, she knew she had gotten him primed and ready. Again with that devious smirk, as she conversed with the Symbiote in her mind, she turned and held herself tightly to him, she began to whisper her plan into his ear, her plump lips flicking against his earlobe as she spoke.

He felt like a preteen virgin being confronted with a fantasy woman to make him into a man. Palate dry from subtle panting, he nervously licked his lips and nodded in agreement to her. His ringed hand was taken by her gloved one and he was escorted through the sea of people, cutting through them effortlessly as he was lead by a woman possessed. He found himself pushed back into the passenger seat of the appropriately dark sports car she had driven there before he could blink. She had moved so quickly, but he figured he had just been moving slow, not gathering that she moved with such speed and agility that he would have suspected something fishy if he wasn't so turned on.

Determined to sate her hunger for the night, she spared no time getting into the car herself and driving off. She needed to find a more befitting place for their activities, but sadly the place she had in mind was way across town. Pity it was so damn good and that night club held such good stock. She stopped for no stop light and obeyed no speed limit. It was amazing that she wasn't caught. A quick and subtle lick to her lips was made as she peered at him from the corner of her eyes. Damn it, she couldn't wait, but she couldn't stop either. Instead she did what women do so well: multitask. Effortlessly she fiddled with his pants, skillfully unbuttoning his pants and tugging down the zipper. She would have just forgone that if she knew there would be any room to maneuver in those tight pants. She was delighted to see his hard-on hadn't gone down since the club so she didn't have to waste any time preparing it.

She moved so quick and without words, a face full of determination, that whatever she did he would notice only until it was half way to completion. His eyes rolled back into his head as he leaned back into his seat, sinking down as she turned his stiffy into jelly. Her hand moved so expertly and she didn't even have to look over to know what she was doing. The way her palm pressed and pulled away against the shaft, the dance her fingers up on as she jerked him off with gloves so warm and soft he swore he was fucking a pussy. He did his best to hold back but under such expert skill, a far cry from the typical sloppy work of the girls he usually finds, he could do little to stall the inevitable release.

Cat knew all of what she was doing though, and felt the twitch his shaft, the incoming stream of hot semen. Fingers were wrapped painfully tight around the base of his dick, sealing off any jizz to pass up and out.

He snapped to attention as pain was added into the ocean of pleasure. It wasn't exactly killing him, of course, but being denied that sweet release from such a phenomenal hand job was just cruel.

"Hey! Come on, you can't just jerk of me off and then close the curtain before the big finale!" he protested, saying his first words to her all night.

"Since I was nice enough to give you the hand job, I think I have every right to say when it ends and how long it goes on for, and you have not even come close to when I want you to come," she spoke, eyes transfixed on the road still.

"Well it's my fuckin' dick! You need to clear this shit with me first. I mean, don't' get me wrong, I don't mind a little spank and tickle, but-"

"But nothing!" she snapped back. The symbiote had elevated her aggression level and she would need to keep that in check if she was to remain under the radar, at least for now. She cleared her throat and let go of his cock, setting her hand back on the wheel and his dick still at ready to burst, but she had kept it stopped long enough that it wouldn't prematurely explode. "Tonight, cutie, I'm going to be calling the shots. Maybe you were too distracted by my tits in the club, but I've already gone over this with you. You're gonna do as I say and satisfy me first. Then, if I like you enough, I'll give you that sweet release you want so badly."

She spoke with such a sultry tone, smoky voice, and firm control that he could find no fault in what she suggested. Though he was typically the one in control of any sexual encounter he was in, finding himself on the other end of the leash was oddly thrilling. As the car finally stopped, he looked out the window to the dank looking building. It was quite dark and dirty, and most likely abandoned, and he gathered he might catch a disease in there if he wasn't careful. As he thought this over he zipped up his pants and stepped out of the car, his eyes leaving her body for one of the few times since she had caught his attention.

"Doesn't look very clean," he stated simply as he peered up at the broken windows and poor state of it all.

"Neither do you," she snapped back as she got out of the car, parked in the shadows of the building.

He grimaced at the insult but figured it was all a part of her little dominatrix routine, however she got off. "I don't think it's safe either," he reasoned with her sternly.

"And you think I am?" she inquired with a sultry smirk and tone. She walked over to him with faux innocence and tenderness, her hands massaging his chest and shoulders alternatively. "Come on, cutie, you don't need to worry about any loose rodents or spiders in there. This little pussy cat will keep you safe," she stated seductively, putting extra emphasis on the 'pussy'.

Convinced, and feeling a little bit manlier when she wasn't seizing control, he nodded and agreed to her choice of getaway. It wasn't as if he had a choice anyway. One way or another she was going to get satisfied.

"Good, now come on, before all this cold night air cools me down," she flirted with a nibble of her lip to flare it up and took his hand in her own and playfully ran him into the building. She led him up several flights of stairs, liking the heights and figuring he was enjoying the few of her ass he was getting, so she made sure to put extra sway into her full hips.

Although he was enjoying the show her ass was putting on, he was grateful to finally reach their destination. As she opened the door and walked in without him, he looked in amazed at the change of décor. As if to satisfy his complaints about the dark and dreariness of the building in general, the room was fixed up with lights, though turned seductively dim, plush pillows and blankets on a king size bed, and more toys and instruments of pleasure filling the room than he knew what to do with.

Silently behind him she closed the door and pressed herself firmly against it and stared him down, smiling wickedly as she moved to pounce on him. He barely kept from falling back as he caught her in the tight embrace. Her lips locked to his in frenzied and sexual kiss, her tongue moved within his mouth in a way to preview what it would do to his cock if he was a good boy. As they kissed, her hands roamed all about him, feeling him out more than how she did at the club. She squeezed his ass, gripped his dick, felt his muscles, taking it all in to pin point which part of him would be best at satisfying he with. Given the confidence of his tongue and soft pouty lips, she opted for that.

As she studied him, to him it was just the normal array of grouping, though she was more thorough than he was used to, he did the same to her. Her ass was cupped, her pussy teased, her hips and thighs and her breasts squeezed tight to his chest as he hugged her close. Taking the first bit of control that night with her he broke the kiss, to her glare (though he did not notice), and moved to bury his face in her wanting breasts.

Although she was displeased that he took matters into his own hands like that, she was appreciative at how he proved his mouth would be the best choice to please her as he treated her breasts wonderfully with that tongue and those lips. She held his head to her cleavage with passionate moans resonating through the room. As he made out with her tits, she felt him trying to tug her corset off. His fingers fought to get a grip under the corset and pull down but just couldn't manage to get between it and her skin. This led to some wonderful, unintentional, tit squeezes but he might get suspicious too soon. Also, if she wasn't careful she would smother the "poor" boy, though it would hardly be a bad way to go but then she wouldn't get off so she had to release him.

He pulled back with heavy breaths and a laugh. "Wow, so glad you appro-" but he was cut off for the second time that night as she shoved him back onto the bed. He landed on the softest best he had ever encountered and let himself the feel of the plush on his naked skin for the moment. When he did look back up after no more than five seconds, knowing just the sight of her beating the feel of the bed, it seemed she had changed her attire rather quickly, especially for clothes that seemed so skin tight. "How did you change your clothes so quick?" he had to ask, though he really didn't care what the answer was.

"Does that matter right now?" she answered with a question and his smile said that he didn't mind at all. In truth, all she had to do was let the symbiote know to change around a bit, now letting it only be shown as knee high boots on her. The rest of her, fully nude and hot, was left to be admired by the all too lucky boy. Whether it was good or bad luck was yet to be seen. She purred and quickly stripped his pants off, tossing them away before climbing onto the bed with him, slithering over his body as she kissed and licked, and her tits dragging along behind those subtle love pecks before she stopped to straddle his stomach. She lowered herself slowly to lay on him, her mouth moving to nibble and chew on his neck as her hips twitched and circled above his cock, standing at attention, just to tease the head of his cock with her steaming hot pussy.

He couldn't handle all the teasing anymore and reached his hands down to grip her ass, which she didn't seem to mind, but she would bite down hard on his skin to draw blood when she realized it was just push her hips down and try to impale her with his dick. He met with painful failure as he learned that was not a good idea, missing the mark and nearly bending his cock in half. He winced in pain as she sat up angrily.

"Bad bad boy you are," she scolded sexually as his blood trickled down her chin from her dark lips. She licked that up with more pleasure than a normal woman and smiled, rekindling her appreciation for a warm blooded male beneath her right now. "Although, I don't suppose I can blame you, but you must remember good things come to those who wait," she added. Purring softly she lowered herself back down slowly, keeping his cock in mind and being careful not to harm it further. His dick rested, well not really rested, more like stood at attention, behind her luscious tush, bucking back with every tense of his body, tapping her ass softly as if to tap out "please fuck me!" in Morris Code. Amused, she would casually gyrate her hips, brushing her ass against his member with slow rhythmic turns as she tended to the wound she put on his neck moments earlier, kissing the cut and licking the blood away.

His shutters spoke volumes as he enjoyed the attention. He was half way to blowing his load right there with the way she moved so attentively and yet so casually. He arched his back, pressing his chest up against her pillowy mounds, examining the cleavage it made, the pale flesh seeming to expand against the added pressure put against her tits. Eager to please her as well, his hands once again began to move on her, drifting down her back. His wrists were grabbed at by her hands, moving like vipers onto prey.

"Nuh uh uh," she scolded. "Remember what happened the last time you got too antsy?" She did, again, understand how he must feel. To be constantly tormented by someone you want only to have them remain in some kind of teasing limbo. Oh she knew that all too well, and she wouldn't be accused of putting someone else through such fate. She sat up again, rising to kneel over him but no longer straddle. Her hot nether lips aimed square over his adamantium hard rod. She had to pause and think. Before Spider-Man, her sex life was something of a choice of celibacy, at least that's how she chose it to me after the incident in her youth. Spider-Man was the first person she trusted with her body since then and told herself that he would be the only man she could ever trust. In many ways she still felt that way. How could she trust this man? She didn't even know his name! She felt remorse, concern, and nearly reached rejection of the whole plan before that hot little whisper echoed in her mind, encouraging her to proceed, reminding her that sex was a vital part of this new relationship, the one between her and the Symbiote, that the sexual thrill was her end of the deal, in exchange for protection from the world of pain. Understanding, she held her breath and lowered herself onto the young man, easing his every inch into herself. He was no longer or wider than Spidey, she hoped she would stop comparing men to him, but fit the bill of average. Nonetheless, she had already decided that his oral skills would be what would bring her to climax.

12