A Spider's Web Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat gave a slow nod, filling Rogue with a bit more ease. Rogue was certain now she would get the info she needed as to where to find Cat's base of operations. "But we're not going there just yet."

This filled Rogue with dread. What could she mean? She was practically fucking Rogue on the dance floor and she – oh, wait a minute, no longer practically. Suddenly Rogue felt a latex feeling hand dip under her short skirt, which she felt was rather pointless given its size, and sneak into her panties. Now she was completely disarmed. Frozen, she just stood there with mouth a gape as the target felt around as if looking for something.

Black Cat unapologetically continued, aware of the girl's virginity of such an action, though not of her actual virginity. Purring, she began to tickle the girl's hidden treasure, working on getting to that sweet pleasure button and dancing her finger tips on it.

She shuddered with fear and lust. She didn't know if she was coming or going, but was sure if Cat kept up with this she'd definitely be coming. Clinging to dear life, Rogue shut her eyes tight, trying to escape from the public display and her own doubts about what she should do about this mission. This cat knew her way around a pussy, that was for sure. Already she felt a finger push into her folds, and surprisingly offered up no resistance, and could of sworn she felt more – but that couldn't be.

It wasn't, but easily understood why Rogue felt that way. The Symbiote branched out subtly from Cat's now hidden finger and worked the same magic on Rogue as it did on Cat. Cat was easily subduing this girl. It was the best way to convince her to follow her back to her place in a rundown old warehouse. To avoid any suspicion on how one finger could do all that was happening to Rogue, she added another finger, her middle and ringer finger gently pumping in her velvet purse while the symbiote's tendrils spread through her.

Within no time Rogue felt an earth shattering orgasm run through. Was it hers? Couldn't be. She couldn't even bring herself to such a climax. Not even Jean's mind fucks were this good. Rogue lost all comprehension of reason and reality and just ground into Cat's palm and fingers, subconsciously moving with the beat of the blaring metal pumped through the club. She bit into Cat's shoulder in primal lust, and would have drawn blood had it not been for the strong "latex" suit she wore.

Cat purred at her work and had to admit she was having more fun with this little number than any other prey she had entangled. She felt so strong yet weak. Willing but reluctant to admit it. It was a wonderful mix of polarities that was a welcome refreshment for Cat. The Symbiote transferred the pleasure from Rogue to Cat, letting her share in the girl's bliss and that only added to Rogue's appeal. She was so entranced by how wonderful this girl felt from her. Most of her prey took her for granted when they fucked, but this girl seemed to worship Cat, treat her like the sexual goddess she saw herself as, and she loved it.

After long, but feeling so short, Rogue felt empty as Cat's fingers retreated. They soon found their way into her again, but this time through her mouth. Like a hungry stray she nursed her own juices off of Cat's gloved fingers, looking up at the mark with wanting and appreciative eyes. She felt reborn, renewed. She had been fingered to several orgasms in a club surrounded by people who probably saw, heard, and pleasured themselves and/or others to the show. She was lost in the darkness and she didn't care. She was entranced completely until the possible happened. A kiss. A simple and eternal as time itself she was kissed by her new mistress. Their lips met in a soft embrace and soon tight lock. Rogue couldn't believe this. Now she knew this woman couldn't be real – no one could kiss her without repercussions, and here she was, having her tongue massaged by this goddess of desire was unreal. Like all good things, though, it had to come to an end.

"Come find me, Rogue," she hauntingly challenged and disappeared into the crowd, letting herself, the cat, be chased for once.

Standing there wide eyed and wet, she tasted every last bit that she could from her lips and pushed through the crowd to find her. She tore off her communicator and tracking device and let it be stomped on by the various dark patrons. This woman had cured her of her power somehow, or let her find control of it. She didn't know, she didn't care to know, she just wanted more of this magic woman.

12