A Spider's Web Ch. 06

Story Info
Black Cat seduces Rogue further.
5.5k words
4.76
38.5k
25

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are property of Marvel comics. I have used them in honor of the comic series and admiration for the characters. This story is original and is in no way tied to any of the canons of the Marvel Universe (to save myself the grief of working with time lines). This story contains adult material of a sexual nature. If it is illegal for you to view such material, turn back now. This work is copyrighted to the author. Do not post this on any other site or use it for personal gain. It is for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.

* * * * *

She ran until her lungs were scorched with fire and her heart was threatening to crack her rib cage. Rogue had lost sight of Cat several moments ago, seeing her vanish onto the roof tops, but she didn't give up. Black Cat, by some unknown means, had managed to take away Rogue's power, or give her control of it somehow. That reason alone gave Rogue the willpower to chase until the ends of the earth to find out the answer to so many new questions. Her body drenched in sweat as her panties soaked by other means. Large breasts bounced with fervor as she ran, as if to try and leap free of her top and take chase themselves. After a few more minutes of running, completely losing where she was or was even going, she was yanked into an alleyway, spun around and pinned face to the wall.

Ah great, I lose my power the one night that I am about to be raped in some alleyway, she thought to herself. A soft wave of relief came over as she felt a familiar pair of tits press into her back as her ass was massaged so delicately.

"Found ya," whispered Cat into Rogue's ear, her plump lips brushing against her ears so teasingly.

"Cat!" Rogue exclaimed, feeling her heart throb already as she realized she had found her, or been found rather. "My powers how did you –"

Still having her pressed against the wall with her body, Cat just traced her hands along Rogue's body as she answered, her attention divided between her and her body. "I took away the fear it gave you."

Rogue was understandably confused, to a point. Her power always did create a great deal of fear in her. Fear of being alone, fear of hurting those she loved, and the works. Really it was nothing new for a mutant, but for Rogue it was much much more given the state of her power.

Sensing her confusion, Cat continued. "In short, I fucked it out of you. I've always had this theory about you, Rogue, that all you needed was a good orgasm to pull you out of the state of fear you put yourself in, and then you could grasp control of you power because it no longer controlled you."

Rogue bit her lip, part from the words she spoke and part from the touch she delivered. "That was rather risky then, Cat. What if your theory didn't pan out?"

"That was a risk I was willing to take, dear," she replied as she cupped Rogue's generous breasts, massaging them with such want and desire.

Rogue moaned and tried to clutch the wall as her ass ground back against Cat with desire. Through the pleasure a snap realization came to her and she gulped. She had remembered why she was out here in the first place, to catch and bring in Cat. She reached up to her ear where her earpiece used to sit and chewed on her luscious lip again. With the piece destroyed, she knew that S.H.I.E.L.D. could track where she had gone to very easily, and if they saw her like this she would be subject to a great deal of interrogation and punishment. Fighting against Cat slightly to turn around to face her, she spoke up with a regained amount of fear in her voice.

"Cat, you can't be here. S.H.I.E.L.D. is looking for you and when they realize –"she started, only to be cut off a second time, this time by a deep, silencing, kiss from Cat. The moment their lips parted and tongues retreated; Rogue was left muttering the rest of her thought, if she could manage to find all the words at least.

"I know, pet," Cat stated finally, her hands still drifting over Rogue's body, never getting enough of the perfect frame. "Back at the club, while I fondled you, I was looking for a wire of some kind. You are a perfect piece of bait. Assuming I knew who you were, and I do, I would know that you would of course come in full, well full enough, dress and that makes it easy to hide a wire. Not to mention how sexy you look, they knew I wouldn't be able to resist such full breasts and a firm ass like yours," she finished, giving Rogue a firm spank.

Rogue thought over Cat's words, and nodded, but was still unclear about, well, everything. "If you figured I had a wire, then you must have known I was there to spy on you…"

Cat this time nodded and replied to her words. "Indeed, but I know you won't turn me in, pet."

"How's that," Rogue inquired.

"Because you want me," she bluntly put. "And I want you."

Rogue couldn't help but feel a little hurt, being assumed to be such a sex crazed maniac that she would abandon all she stood for so she could have a roll in the sack with a murderer. Sad thing was, she was considering it. Despite what Cat had done, it was all being trumped by the fact she had given Rogue control of her powers. She couldn't admit that though, she had to do the right thing.

"In any case, Cat," Rogue spoke up, noticeably not denying Cat's reasoning as truth, but rather avoiding it, "They'll be here soon, and they will arrest you, and probably me."

"You're right, that's why I had to run so far from the bar. They'll start there and work their way outward, and find us pretty soon. So I had to run far enough to get enough time for this."

Rogue assumed she had meant the little talk, but soon realized she meant something else, and her eyes fluttered closed as it happened.

With little time to manipulate the girl further, Cat skipped the foreplay, an unfortunate sacrifice when dealing with a girl with such yummy assets, and slid straight down to flip up Rogue's skirt and peel down her panties. Her snatch was already soaking wet and the fragrance washed over Cat immediately, which made diving in all that much easier. Her lips worked a seal around Rogue's nether pair as her tongue teased and prodded. She clutched her thighs firmly and forced her treat's legs open further, allowing her to further gorge herself on the once unobtainable girl's fruit.

Rogue was in indescribable bliss. Her legs quaked, her body squirmed, her tits rose and fell with her chest as she breathed heavily from the rush of excitement, and all of it was being fed to the Symbiote by way of Cat's contact with her, though Rogue had completely forgotten about the liquid alien that had set all these actions in motion. Rogue bit down hard on her plump lower lip, giving it more fullness from the pressure she put on it as she massaged her own breasts, feeling that someone had to anyway. Nipples tweaked as her juices flowed freely into Cat's mouth and down her chin to drip into her cleavage. An unbelievable sight that neither really saw, what with Cat face first in pussy and Rogue staring up at the sky in ecstasy.

Several orgasms later, Cat stood back up, shared some juices with Rogue, and smiled as she knew her work was done. "So, I can count on your loyalty, then?" Cat asked.

All Rogue could muster up was a slow nod with a goofy look on her face. Before she knew it she was ripped from the wall with a forceful tug from Cat and forced into a sprint down the streets once more. Her legs barely functioning still, Rogue struggled to keep pace with Cat as she was led down many twists in turns in an effort to lose any chance of being followed by the eye in the sky that was no doubt already at the alley way where Rogue changed teams. She finally found rest as Cat stopped within the large warehouse she had used for her sinful pleasures. Having been led up to the "master bedroom", Rogue fell back onto the plush bed, sprawling out as she recovered from her high.

Cat smiled at her newly acquired toy and came to crawl over her, soon finding rest by her side to nibble at her neck and speak words of devious plots.

"Now, Rogue, that you're on my side, I need you to do a little favor for me, to prove your loyalty to sinful delights," Cat uttered wickedly.

Rogue had abandoned all allies before Cat for the sake of continuing the pleasure she experienced with her. Still, she was a bit apprehensive. Though put into a stupor of pleasure, she wasn't completely out of it, so she had her concerns still. "What exactly did you have in mind?"

"As far as S.H.I.E.L.D. knows, you still work for them, and you're going to use that to your advantage. When they inevitably pick you up, you're going to get a hold of Spider-Man and zap him. Unconscious, you'll bring him back here for me," Cat explained.

"But how? After our fun at the club, my powers are in the off position," Rogue worried.

"As I said, they aren't gone, just controlled, to an extent. You just need to learn how to turn it off and on willingly."

"And how will I do that? Bondage?" Rogue joked, and hoped.

"Well…sort of. Come with me," Cat smirked and sat up, prancing off into another room and getting Rogue to follow. Inside was yet another "victim" of Cat's, bound and gagged to a bed, though not as nice as Cat's. Exposed, the man wriggled and writhed as he tried to break free at the sight of his devious, though sexy, capture. She giggled and sauntered on over, dragging her nails across the boy's leg and up his body to his chest before giving a little tap to his nose. "This will be your test subject, Rogue."

Rogue felt that pain of unease in her stomach as she came to remember that Cat was the bad guy and, at this point, so was she. So she did what she could and asked questions, hoping, slightly, to punch a hole in Cat's plans and let it fall apart so she could forget all of this and just spend all her days in bed with her. "Okay…but…how?"

"Well I'm no mutant expert, but I figure since sex turned your power off, sex will turn it back on," Cat shamelessly replied, coming to sit next to the lad as she worked her hand on his limp shaft, in an effort to get it hard for the 'scientist'.

Rogue nervously bit her lip again as she confronted her morality against her sexuality. He was an attractive man. Brown hair, bright eyes, firm physique with not an ounce of fat on him. She could see herself making little rivers in the creases between his abs muscles. Licking her lips to dirty thoughts, she advanced to the bed slightly, running her gloved hands along the bed posts. Throwing her beaten morality to the curb, she pounced the boy with a slight purr, coming to straddle his lap after Cat had succeeded in getting the young man hard.

Getting up off the bed, Cat didn't leave the room, but instead moved out of the way and into a chair, taking her seat to watch the show unfold. Poor girl had been up all night and was exhausted and figured she deserved a little visual treat.

With no more time constraints and being in total control, at least as far as the bed mates were concerned; Rogue took her time with this one. She was methodical and exact with her kisses and pets on the man, working from his forehead to his bellybutton, tasting every muscle with a flick of her tongue and a press of her lips.

It helped, too, to keep him calm and help him forget that he had been kidnapped into all of this, but if he had to be kidnapped by someone then he got a good deal. Her heavy breasts dragged along his body, causing his penis to stir with envious frustration towards his torso. The occasional bump from Rogue's ass was the only contact it was receiving and all that did was make it worse. Pulling against his binds in sexual want instead of fearful retreat now, the man tried to force himself to look away, but he couldn't peel his eyes away from Rogue's deep cleavage, striking green eyes, tender dark lips, and perky ass looming over the horizon. He nearly bit through his gag ball at the sight.

Cat watched from the shadows, studying Rogue's method and making mental notes on where Rogue needed to improve and learning from her in other areas. Naturally, this all made her pretty hot, though in her frenzied state of super arousal thanks to the suit everything did. Her hand drifted across her body as the other was cupped to her cheek as she leaned on her propped up forearm. Her suit parted the path she traveled with her fingertips to allow her to touch her bare skin. Soon she began to tickle the areas where Rogue was kissing on the man's body, trying to share the feeling but knowing it couldn't compare. Still, she would remain seated, allowing Rogue to have her moment.

Rogue was caring for this man, easing him into a sense of comfort and relaxation, while at the same time maddening lust as she gave him no release…yet. Having worked her way back up to straddle his hips, she sat up, her luscious tush brushing against his diamond hard dick. Smiling, she pulled off her top casually, as if she was just getting undressed as normal. Her breasts strained against the fabric of her black bra, rising over the cups like rising bread fresh from the oven. Rogue took a moment to study the man's expression, watching his eyes even those they weren't watching her own. Reaching back, she clutched her bra clasp and gave a short look to Cat, whom she saw was enjoying her own breasts, cupping one with a renewed sense of restraint in her sexuality, and snapped it off. Her tits met with a moment of release, hanging a bit more freely but still restrained by the bra. As the straps were teasingly removed, Rogue held the cups to her chest, giving herself a bit more cleavage as she hid her girls. Finally she let the bra fall, tossing it to the man's face so he couldn't see, and allowed Cat the first glance.

Black Cat admired the girl's breasts, tracing her eyes over the shape of them. Though not as big as her own, they still were wonderfully generous, firm from her youth and sitting high on her chest. They were pale like the rest of her skin and capped off by dark brown nipples. She caught the smile Rogue was giving her and returned it with grace.

With mercy, Rogue removed her bra from the man's face and let him gaze upon her nude beauty, though still her skirt remained he didn't seem to notice. She smiled and traced her gloved hand against his cheek. It was then she realized she still had her gloves on. It had become such a regular feeling to have the gloves on that she had forgotten. Taking special care and pride in removing her gloves, Rogue was slow with their removal, but not in the seductive, teasing way she had been with her other clothes. With her gloves she removed, she was being more ritualistic, fearful almost. Although she had just tasted the man's entire torso, proving her power's reclusive state, the hands were more symbolic of it all. With both of them removed, she placed her hands on the man's pictorials, feeling the warmth of his skin rush to her own cold hands. She instinctively ground her pussy into his abs with delight as she gave a quick gasp of joy from the feeling. A whispered giggle later and she began to feel around his skin, taking in the feel of it all as she closed her eyes to it. The sensation caused her to continue to grind into him, her ass bumping back against his cock still, unknowingly teasing it with its pleasing shape and motion.

Soon Rogue realized she could be doing more with him than just feel the skin beneath her hands. Opening her emerald eyes, she gazed back down at him. He was so strong looking, muscular, lean and fit, yet bound and gagged beneath her. The power of it thrilled her, and she could see why Cat did what she did. She smirked and dug her black nails into his skin, scratching down his chest and leaving little red lines to remind him of her power over him. She gave a soft cackle and bucked her ass back once more to his dick, this time she noticed it was there. Looking over her shoulder, and then looking back at his face, she smiled at the reaction it caused. Fiddling with the buttons, she undid her skirt and tossed it. Cat had already done the honor of removing her panties not long ago and so she was left only in her boots and stockings, and both would be too time consuming to remove. She scooted back only slightly, pressing his penis between her cheeks devilishly. Reaching back, she covered the bottom of his penis and petted it slightly, pushing on it against her butt to intensify its contact with it. She raised and lowered her hips just enough to rub against his shaft, teasing him as she kept his dick from retreating, as if it could. She could feel the veins start to swell and an obvious look on his face told her he was ready to blow. He looked like a strong, virile, young lad so she figured he'd be good for several comings, at least, so she let him erupt. It sprayed up and fell on her cheeks, splattering on her high, firm, ass like paint onto the canvas that was her rear. She purred and giggled at the hot feeling of it, milking him for all he was worth and in the crescendo of it, stopped him. A tight lock around the base of his shaft with her fingers stopped him short of his high build up and she had to cackle at the rush of power she was learning to love. He groaned against the gag and she relented and released him to release. After he had finished, Rogue reached back and got some cum on her finger with a scooping motion, and brought it to her face. She studied it, sniffed it, and finally consumed it with recoil in distaste. She had figured it'd taste better, at least like her own, but it was salty and bitter. She saw the small amount of embarrassment on his face and she smiled. In her state she'd be likely to feed some of his own to him, but with the gag that was stopped in the idea form. Sadly now, he was soft, at least softer than before, and she couldn't have that. Turning around, she positioned herself with her face at his dick and her pussy at his face. As much as she'd like him to eat her out, she felt a strong enough thrill from denying him the pleasure, and instead just let it hover above him, teasing him with its glistening splendor.

All the while, Cat continued to watch, and had managed to lose her fingers in her tight snatch. It was still all foreplay to her, though, as she worked just her index finger slowly within her silky pouch. She had, although, included her other hand now and allowed it to cup her large breast, trying desperately to hold as much tit flesh as she could.

Rogue studied and surveyed the limp cock, poking it, lifting it up and dropping it, treating it like how a cat treats a strange object. She of course knew what it was, but had never seen one up close, though she had seen them in pornos and artsy films, and once walked in on the men's locker room back at the institute and found herself locked in her room the rest of the day, working away her sexual frustrations. Going on what she knew from word of mouth and, again, porn, she began to manipulate the cock with her hand, stroking it up and down, caringly at first and soon more firmly as it gained firmness. It was slick beneath her fingers from the cum, and thus easier to massage. As she played, her hips swayed, moving her pussy tantalizingly above the man's face. He groaned in pleasure and frustration, to her delight. Cautiously she brought it to her lips. First just the head was kissed by her lips, letting her feel it between them as she tasted it with her tongue. Perhaps it was the mixture of the skin with the cum, but she didn't hate it like the cum hot off the presses, so to speak. Delighted, she explored further, treating it more like a science experiment than a blow job. Her hand gave way for more room so she could lick and clean the shaft, growing braver with her actions and soon she had taken the head into her mouth, sucking on it, but not before trying to blow on it like the job's name would have one assume.

12