A Spider's Web Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having properly knocked him out, Rogue sat up and found some proper clothes in the locker to wear. Dressed, she picked up Spidey and put his weight on her shoulder as she grunted to hold him up. "Jeez, good thing Cat didn't want me to bring Thor or Hulk. I don't think I'd be able to drag them around like this," she said to herself as she started to carry Spider-Man. Careful to move through the ship unnoticed, she managed to get to the helipad without incident. Tossing Spider-Man into the back, the pilot had a few questions for her, but all were answered with a quickie blow job and a promise for more if he kept this to himself. After that they were off, and with Rogue's new flight plan, they would soon land just outside of Cat's lair.

Further into the city, and some miles away from the fated Black Cat lair, Mary Jane showered alone tonight, as she had for several nights now. She had come to understand that Peter Parker was always late to their dates and having to leave others prematurely. However, his reasoning was something she couldn't be mad at him for – he was a hero, after all, and while she knew he was doing great things for the city, she still wanted great things done to her, and as time was going on she was finding herself becoming more selfish for his attention, and this week had been no different. When Fury had come to him during their anniversary love making, she was both excited (being caught in the act like that) and distressed, because she knew he would have to devote himself to the fate of the world. However, she hadn't counted on him being gone so long and without so much as a phone call.

Mary Jane had developed an appetite for a certain level of intimacy on a daily basis now, and usually her husband was there to sate it with change to spare, but this extended leave of his was testing her loyalty to him, her hand, and the kinds of toys you don't find with Barbie dolls and LEGOs. Her growing sexual thirst was making it hard to work as a model as well. Being stripped down to barely nothing in front of all those hungry eyes always excited her, but now she was fantasying about acting on those feelings and pouncing even the donut delivery guy. Oh how she had been wanting to throw herself onto him and have him put sprinkles and frosting during her photo shoots.

As thoughts of adultery for the sake of real release raced through her mind, Mary Jane lathered herself up in the shower. Her tanned body was being covered with silky suds, only to be washed away by the pounding warm stream of water that gave way to steam to rise up from her curves and fill the room with her moans of pleasure. A bar of soap in one hand and a breast in the other, MJ washed her clean of any possible germ in existence, taking her time with her curvaceous body. MJ was a gorgeous woman, whose statuesque body was only rivaled by the super heroines that surrounded her husband every day. Her breasts were a humble D cup, not quite up to the level of Black Cat's and trailing just behind Rogue's, but she had more than enough legs to make up for that minor short coming. Her tall stalks bent and straightened in a sort of dance as she showered, the white soap melting down the legs to pool around her danty feet for only a moment before being washed down the drain, the bubbles' final sight being that of her high and firm ass, which featured a tattoo of the Spider-Man spider symbol on her left butt cheek.

Satisfied with her cleaning foreplay, MJ reached up to the shower head and tugged on it, dethatching it from the wall and dragging out its tube that let it keep spraying water on her form. It was such a wonderful little development for the shower, one that gave her such pleasure that she'd leave Peter and marry it if it could cook her breakfast in the morning and make her laugh. She began to direct the nozzle over her body, letting the pounding stream hit every pleasure point and sensitive area on her body that its little radius could cover. The head was slowly dragged over her body, as if she was searching for something that only the shower head could detect. A small skip over her most sensitive of areas and it was dragged down her long legs, forcing her to bend down and inadvertently press her heart shaped ass against the knob that turned on the shower. A squeak emitted from her lips that was at first surprised and then delighted, but she didn't want to linger and accidently turn the shower off.

The nozzle was directed up the other leg, which she had decided to raise up and set her foot on the edge of the tub, and began to slow to a teasing crawl as it neared her pelvic area. Biting her lip, smirking all the while, MJ teased herself by giving a quick snap of the head to hit her pussy lips with a short spray, knowing what was to come soon enough. Taking a step back and bracing herself against the wall as she cranked up the strength and style of the shower head three more points. Gripping the shower railing, she bit her lip again and then threw her head back in joy as she moved the nozzle into position in front of her waiting vagina. The first burst always felt the best, and it nearly knocked her on her ass as her leg flew forward and toes curled.

"Oh, oh fuck yes," she uttered as her head dropped to examine what was going on below, looking between her breasts down her flat stomach to the chrome head as it pulsated and sprayed against her velvet folds. "Mmm, oh god yes, oh Peter I wish you were doing this to me right now!" she cried out, wishing she had an extra hand to spare to massage her breasts. "Son of a bitch, yes! Yes, yes, mmm, yes that's fucking good," she continued, "fuck, fuck, fuck yes!" As her pleasure increased, her dirty talk began to devolve into purely moans and howls of ecstasy. With a crashing wave stronger than that of the shower head, MJ found her sweet release and dropped the shower head in numbed bliss. Sated, she turned off the water and stepped out after reaching for a towel.

Her body was tried from top to bottom, and after wrapping herself up in the towel she blow dried her long phoenix hair. Finally finished, she exited the bathroom and entered the bedroom immediately after. Her eyes were drawn to the nightgown she laid out for herself but decided against it now. She unwrapped herself from the towel and tossed it over her shoulder back into the bathroom. She walked naked through the room and to the bed, running her hand along the soft covers before slipping herself under them. She snuggled into her usual spot and draped her arm over her phantom husband, wishing he was there to make her night complete. As she longed for Spider-Man's presence, she looked out over to the window and the moon that peered in to illuminate her. As she examined the moon and the city below, dreaming of her husband's return, MJ drifted into slumber.

Moments later, outside her window, the curvaceous cat drew in to peer through the window as well, but for her she saw her prey, MJ, sound asleep in her bed, her form draped in a thin satin sheet. A low purr came from Cat as her eyes ran over every curve she could make out. Licking her lips, she turned her mind back to her work and with a sharpened claw she began to trace a circle in the glass. Experienced, she didn't have any need for a base circle to draw around anymore, and so she easily made a perfect circle. Once the ring was connected, the glass was allowed to be popped out towards her end and set on the ledge. The hole wasn't too big, but it was enough for Cat to use her grace to slip through.

She moved with pure stealth through the room, her eyes on MJ for the most part but began to put attention on the surroundings. Black Cat felt a bit warm hearted as she stared at the picture of MJ with Peter Parker, although Cat only acknowledged him as Spider-Man. Her survey of the room was interrupted when she heard MJ stir in her bed, giving a slight moan as she shifted under the covers, turning her head away from the window that now let in a little bit of cold air from the streets. Well, Cat felt a bit "guilty" for that and figured she just had to warm her up.

Her hips swayed as she slowly directed herself towards the marriage bed where usually one person she loved slept, and one person whom she hated slept. Her hatred for MJ was only controlled by her evil glee from knowing how this was all going to turn out. As she walked, her symbiote suit began to shift and hide itself away on her body so to expose her pale, voluptuous, form to the moonlight. A purr crept from her lips as she found her way onto the bed and began to crawl over Mrs. Parker's form. With each hand pulling her forward, she would tug down at the blanket that covered her prey, revealing inch after inch of the woman who Spider-Man figured was better than Black Cat. She licked her lips with hunger as MJ's pink nipples hardened in the night air that was seeping into the bedroom. Once she had reached her waist, the sheet was swiftly removed to expose the super model entirely to the cat burglar. On all fours, Cat peered over her body, using skilled grace as to not wake the woman too soon. A slight stir in the bed startled her, but she calmed when she saw MJ was just moving her head to the right again, exposing her neck to the vicious villain. Pushed forward by the symbiote's influence, Cat reached forward and dragged her black finger nail along the most sensitive spots on the woman's neck.

It'd be so easy, she thought, imagining the blood as it would fountain from her neck like from an over the top gore film. She imagined showering in the drained blood of her only competition for Spider-Man's heart. Luckily for MJ, Cat had other plans in store for the red head, and didn't very well want to upset her masterwork. Still, that neck looked so tasty, in fact her whole body did. The plan was to get in, knock her out, and get out with the prize. Still, why not have a bit of fun? Licking her dark lips again, she leaned down to drag her tongue along MJ's tan neck, stopping just below the ear and then taking the lobe in between her teeth. A curious hand began to slowly drift down the prey's form, tracing just the finger tips along MJ's every curve.

Mary Jane began to shift some more, but remained asleep. At best, Black Cat's pleasurable attention was only stirring MJ's dreams, leaving her unaware of the dangerous and very horny criminal with her in the bed. Her body was heating up despite the cold air that had invaded her room and her dream was starting to take a more sexual turn. She had been shooting in the arctic, and despite what would be reasonable to wear, she was completely nude. Although MJ had never done a nude photo shoot, her dream persona didn't seem to think anything of it. The cold air had brought her nipples to an immediate point, and the snow beneath her feet required her to constantly be massaging her own body for warmth. Her breasts, her ass, her legs, her stomach, every limb had to be rubbed to keep her from freezing. Of course, she wasn't really freezing, but in her dream she figured she must be.

Black Cat continued to survey Mary Jane Watson's model worth form. Her hands did not pause once as they caressed her, fondled her, and groped her. It didn't take long for a heat to start to grow in MJ's hot spot, rising up to meet Black Cat and direct her attention there. Crawling back down, Cat examined the tight purse and smirked, looking back up MJ's body to make sure she wasn't waking up. She would proceed, then, to give pussy lips the tiniest and quickest of licks, getting brief tastes as to not wake up her enemy.

Back in her dream, MJ had taken a small five minute break from posing and had the intern bring over some hot cocoa to warm her up. Well distracted by the model's nude beauty and stumbling through the snow, the shy young man tripped over a hidden twig and launched the contents of the cup right at MJ's pelvic region. Of course in the real world that would hurt like nothing else, but in dream world it was a minor annoyance and a good reason to bring the young, muscular, and tan boy over to fix the problem. With dominatrix like attitude, Mary Jane called him over.

"You stumbling oaf!" she said in her best authoritarian voice. "Do you have any idea what you've done?"

"I'm sorry, miss Watson, I-" he stammered an apology before being interrupted with MJ's foot pressing down on his back and sending him back to lie in the snow.

"Do not look at me unless I say you can, scum! Now, you're going to have to clean up this mess. With your mouth," she took special joy in adding in that little detail.

With a shameful nod, the young man crawled forward and got up to his knees, putting himself at eye level with Mary Jane's steaming snatch. Never raising his eyes to her, he dove right in, clutching her by the hips and licking every inch of the area clean. He worked like a cat with his licks, short and sweet and to the point, removing every bit of hot cocoa and every last marshmallow that had stuck to her tight pussy.

Satisfied with the taste test, Black Cat crawled back up the slender body and was surprised that MJ was still fast asleep, and from the looks of her darting eyes, was also dreaming. Straddling her lap, her lust for the woman was starting to be overwritten by her hatred for her. Snarling, the symbiote took over and her hand soon clutching at MJ's neck, starting to increase the squeeze slowly. Black Cat, for whatever was left of her, managed to overrule the symbiote's vote for murder and soon released the girl's neck. To her cough, she gave a smiled and leaned down to kiss it all better, and soon her dark lips were pulled to MJ's red lips like a magnet. Although hungry for so much more, Cat controlled herself and only gave her lips tiny little kisses, although soon she found herself sucking on the woman's lower lip and purring as she did. The symbiote then decided if it wasn't going to get an adrenaline rune from murder, it would get one from sex. It shifted along Black Cat's body and soon formed what looked like a strap on Cat's own dripping pussy. Realizing this, Cat mentally gave the symbiote the go ahead and smiled as her hips were pulled into Mary Jane's, the black cock slowly working its way into her burning heat.

In the snowy dream land, the intern cleaning had taken a turn for the worse as he shot to his feet and began to choke Mary Jane. He was a vampire! Of course, she should have known. Struggling, she couldn't seem to break free of the undead's grip, but soon she was free as his hands were pulled away to the sound of twip. Yanked back, the vampire intern landed backwards onto a wooden stake, right through his heart which caused him to burst into ash. Standing in the pile of ash was MJ's hero – Spider-Man. Cooing, she opened her arms and beckoned the web slinger to her.

Already naked from the mask down, Spider-Men leapt into action and pinned MJ to the tree, lifting his mask to give her a series of tender kisses, all while his dick was being guided into her hot sticky pussy. Hands caressed her as his hips moved slowly to bring his cock in and out of his wife's velvet folds. Tired of just straight kissing, he lowered his head and cupped and raised her breast to kiss it tenderly, and suck her hard nipple into his mouth to play with it in a way she had never knew he could before.

"Oh, oh that's so good, oh yes, fuck me harder, Spider-Man" she cooed in her dream, and out loud.

Black Cat heard this and glared daggers at Mary Jane. Angered, she bit down on MJ's breast, which to her surprised only caused her to emit a louder, more pleasured, moan of Spider-Man's name. Giving into her symbiote fueled raged, she darted up and chomped down on the model's neck, hard enough to draw blood enough.

This was certainly enough now to wake up Mary Jane and she did so with a scream of pain. Her dream had ended with Spider-Man revealing that he too was a vampire and had just begun to feast on his wife. With a moment to wake, MJ soon realized the bite was real – everything was real, well to an extent. Seeing the pale woman on her, biting into her neck and still with a foreign object in her pussy, she thrashed against the woman.

Having tasted the blood, Cat was oddly calmed from it and smirked as the woman beneath her tried to break free of Cat's mouth, hands, and alien penis. She threw her a bone and stopped licking up the blood that trickled from the small puncture she had made and unsealed her lips from her neck. Still MJ protested, shouting obscenities and calling for help. Sadly, MJ had gotten those extra thick walls so she wouldn't wake the neighbors with her cries of passion, being a screamer and all. Black Cat knew it would just be a matter of time, however, before she submitted. To speed up the process, she cupped one of her own breasts and planted it over the struggling model's mouth, forcing her to breath in with her nose.

As she was forced to inhale through her nostrils, Mary Jane felt a sense of peace and comfort with the situation. The scent Black Cat gave off was enchanting, and it lulled her into a sense of ease. Her eyes grew heavy and her lips pulled up as her thrashing stopped. She didn't stop moving entirely, however, as soon her legs lifted up to wrap around Black Cat's wonderfully shaped ass and pull her back in, encouraging her to resume what she had been doing.

Now without the restriction of needing to be extra soft and quiet, Cat threw herself into the game, thrusting more vigorously now to force MJ to emit more obscenities and cries of passion. She could see why Spider-Man would have picked her to be his wife, but she still couldn't figure out why she was seen as a better candidate than herself. Still, this puzzling question did not keep Cat from fucking MJ without mercy, which the model found to be just delightful.

After some time, the two of them were met with their own orgasms, rocking their bodies together as they trembled from the aftershock. Mary Jane couldn't figure out what was going on, it was all like, well, a dream. It was like she was on some kind of drug that made everything that shouldn't be right, right. That would be a good reason to explain why she was now following Black Cat out into the city through her own window, butt naked.

Cat was pleased; it all went according to plan. She had acquired her target and now she just had to hope Rogue had bagged Spider-Man. She was a bit upset, still, that she had to send her to seduce Spider-Man and not be able to go herself, but it was just easier this way. As she ran home with her prey securely hanging onto her back, Cat looked up at the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicopter over head. Somehow she knew who was on board and didn't feel an ounce of fear because of it.

12