A Spider's Web Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They symbiote began to overwrite her humanity and so she locked her legs around MJ's head. She squeezed tight, keeping her face buried in her snatch. The stupid bitch just kept eating her out, figuring that's what she wanted. The dumb whore didn't know Cat wanted her dead right then, wanted to pop her head like a grape between her well toned thighs. To bathe in her blood to rejuvenate her skin. It was only thanks to MJ's continued efforts did she relinquish her blood lust. She was brought to an orgasm before she could give in. Her legs loosened and MJ merely coughed to catch her breath. She never moved from her spot.

"N-now can I come?" MJ fearfully asked.

Black Cat quickly recovered from her orgasm and smirked at the girl. For now, it was enough that she had her so ensnared in her sexual grasp. She would make Spider-Man feel the crushing pain of losing his love to her. "No, wait for Rogue to come in."

Again MJ pouted those luscious red lips, turning to sit on the floor and watch the door for when Rogue would come in to fuck her to her long awaited climax.

Rogue would hit three orgasms before he finally came, effectively ending her obligation and his usefulness for the time being. After catching her breath, she picked herself up and shakily walked to the metal table to get the drug to knock him out. He was not to be left alone and awake for too long.

He managed to catch his own breath in time to speak up before she could prick him. "Wait, Rogue, stop. You don't need to do that. I need...I need to talk to Cat," he pleaded.

Rogue looked at him with a curious eye. He had tried this before, managing to convince MJ to undo one of his arm straps. He nearly broke free of the other, but thankfully it was a threesome at the time and Rogue was there to pin him down until they both finished. Still, something seemed different about him this time. Not taking any chances, Rogue made her decision. "Sorry web-head, but I gotta put you to sleep. I'll let Cat know you wanted to talk to her after you wake up."

"No no don't-" but it was too late, the needle was in and he was out like a light. Thankfully it was a small dosage and he would be awake within the same day. Rogue smiled and gave him a sweet kiss with her dark lips and hurried over to Cat and MJ, hoping they hadn't done too much without her.

It would be Black Cat that he would be met with this time around. She had waited patiently for him to wake up. She wore her old uniform, or at least the symbiote took that form, and sat in a high back chair. To her right stood Rogue, wearing yet another gothic outfit. Tall boots with buckles accented her toned thighs, barely covered by a lace skirt. A form fitting corset covered her stomach above an exposed navel and revealed the top halves of her pale tits. Long fingerless gloves ran from her elbows down, tied up with red string. To Cat's left was Mary Jane, his love, naked and on her knees. The only thing she wore was a collar, spiked, and with a leash that rested in Cat's lap. She smiled a devious smile as he awoke; this time bound to the X shaped structure he had found himself on months back.

"Good, you're finally up. I was afraid Rogue gave you more than she said," Cat purred out. She bit her lip as she looked him up and down, naked save for his mask, something she had refused to take off since he got there. He was still her one weakness, and yet he was powerless to stop her. "Rogue tells me you wanted to talk to me? I hope it's not just more threats and insults. You know how they hurt me, and how I hurt her in response," she explained, tugging on the leash harshly to demonstrate her quickness to hurt MJ.

He gave no reaction at what he saw and spoke plainly. "I give up."

None of them were really sure what to make of his confession. For some time he had fought off the perfume, waking up only to fight some more. It consumed his every waking moment, even while they used him as a sexual scratching post – leaving the marks to prove it. Although Rogue was ready to denounce his claim, she wouldn't dare speak out of turn when Cat was present. She was a far cry from MJ's state of being, acting more as a number two than a pet, but she knew Cat could easily change that. Besides, she owed her everything.

Smiling, both deviously and excitedly, Cat stood up, taking MJ along with her. She stood before Peter, examining him. She could just take off his mask to see if he was lying, but she would never dare diffuse the illusion she had set up for herself. Not able to deduce if he was lying from his face, she thought of a better idea.

"You understand my reluctance to believe you, Spidey," she started, walking around him studiously, MJ on hands and knees behind her. "You're going to have to do a lot to prove it to me."

"Just tell me how," he said, with a hint of eagerness in his voice. She nearly came at the prospect that he could be hers tonight. He was either a good actor or had finally fallen prey to her scent, or, better yet, given up all hope.

Once she completed a lap around him, she stopped and stared him down. "Fuck me," she offered. "Fuck me in front of this dog you call of a wife," she added, pulling up on the leash and nearly choking the girl. "Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked her and make me believe that you're committed to me now. That you finally see that I am so much better than her."

Spider-Man would only nod in acceptance, giving no time to think it over or give a counter offer. Pleased, Cat offered the leash to Rogue and told her to take her wherever, so long as she was present for this. Cat got to work right away, licking her lips with anticipation as she ran her symbiote covered hand over his member.

"No," he simply said, much to her dismay. She would look at him with angry eyes, furious that she may have been denied after such a daring tease. "On the bed," he clarified, nodding his head over towards the nearby bed.

She nearly cried right there. Sure she was definitely into the kinky stuff, but him wanting to make love to her on the bed just seemed so romantic, so much better than rubbing up against him as he was tied to a giant X. Biting her lip, she quickly undid his binds. Rogue watched from nearby, ready to fly into action if he tried anything. He wouldn't, though. Instead he took her hand and escorted her over to the bed. Rogue hadn't seen anyone lead Cat anywhere since...ever. She was always in control. She decided when, where, and how for everything. If he wanted, Spider-Man could undo everything they had worked for. So she would just watch, for now, and wait for him to pull something.

Black Cat was now eagerly lying on the bed as Spider-Man crawled on top of her. She shivered with delight as he placed many little kisses all along her neck. His touch was so soft, so sincere. He knew exactly where to pet her. Without effort he already proved he knew how to please her better than anyone could ever hope to. He was giving her the night she had always wanted, with the added members of a gothic mutant and a red headed love slave sitting 20 feet from them.

Wherever Peter moved his hand, the symbiote instinctively moved away. Her arms, her sides, her hips all became bare to his approaching touch. It felt nice to know romance again, to take things slow and at his own pace. He smiled as he finally began to kiss her lips, teasingly pulling away whenever she began to kiss back. Not to upset her, he let her have his lips, entering a full embrace with her. Arms and legs entangled as their lips moved with each other.

Cat whimpered as his hand cupped her breast, the black alien moving away and introducing her skin to the cold air. His arm hand would take care of that, however, hardening her nipple from lust rather than a temperature drop. She hugged him close, smushing her large breasts into his muscled chest. She quivered at the feeling of his skin meeting hers. For the first time since that night, she had recaptured the feeling she had with him back on the roof far too long ago.

He would enter her slowly, out of consideration rather than resistance, and was met with a girlish whimper. Smiling, he pushed further in, slowly as if it was their first time. A hand cupped her breast as he continued to fill her, massaging it just the way she liked, twisting her nipple between his fingers once he was fully inside of her. She looked up at him with such wanting eyes, all the evil she had gained tucked away for that moment. Then he began to pull out, and push back in. Making love to her for the first time.

To her, this was better than any of the sex she had had. She pulled him down to her, hugging him close as she nuzzled her head into his shoulder. He began to pick up the pace and soon she was meeting his thrusts with her own little ones. Her long legs wrapped around him, pressing down on his ass to give him something to fight against, forcing him to go harder, deeper. It didn't take long for her to cum. It wasn't hard, and it didn't last very long, but for her it was the best orgasm she ever had.

He sat up a bit, still buried inside of her, and looked down at her glowing face. She reached up with a delicate hand and ran it against his cheek. "Oh Spidey..." she started. "This was beautiful."

"You're beautiful," he returned.

"...but I didn't want to make love, I wanted you to fuck me," she finished. And just like that she was back to her old self. And apparently, Pete was right on board. Matching her devilish smirk, he resumed fucking her, much harder and with more speed now.

She howled in pleasure. Her legs stretched out, giving him more room to work with, and her hands clutched at his ass, feeling his muscles move as he fucked her better than she could have imagined. "Oh FUCK! That's it! OH god yes! Oh god this is what I've been waiting for! Fuck me you bastard, fuck me raw!"

He would all too gladly abide, slamming his cock into her as if he was trying to break through. His super strength was coming through, and he fucked her harder than any normal man could. She would definitely feel it tomorrow, but right now she was in pure bliss. "Oh god, Cat, your tits," he simply put as he watched her large jugs bounce in tandem with his thrusts. He leaned down and took one into his mouth, sucking on it deep and biting down hard, nearly breaking the skin.

Her back arched during one of her soon to be many orgasms, and yet he did not yield one bit. Screaming his name, she managed to overpower him and flip him over, not missing a beat and began to ride him for all he was worth. She didn't lift up her hips, but instead just gyrated like a broken carnival ride, moaning like a forgotten ghost.

Like the breast man he is, he reached up to her bouncing breasts and groped them for all he was worth. "You have the BEST tits, Cat!" he admitted, pulling on her nipples to elicit more moans from her.

"Better than Mary Jane's?" she asked, forcing her to think of that yesterday's news in the middle of fucking her true love.

"Way better," Spider-Man replied with no resistance.

Testing the waters, Cat asked for more. "Say I'm better than MJ!"

"You're better than MJ!"

"Say I'm better than Mary Jane Watson!"


"You're better than Mary Jane Watson!"

"Again!"

"You're better than Mary Jane Watson!!"

"Again again again!" she cried, riding him harder and harder with each scream of the phrase she so longed for him to say. Hearing him say that gave her more pleasure than she thought any word could give, and he was all too happy to scream it to the heavens, but most importantly within ear shot of the woman in question.

After a handful of orgasms between the two of them, Spider-Man proved his stamina by not letting the ride end. Doggy style was the position now, facing Rogue and MJ. Rogue was visibly amused by the escapades, happy that Cat would finally stop making them work over time to turn Peter to their side. MJ had no expression. If anything she was entranced by Cat's pleasure. She studied his moves in hopes of copying them somehow and giving Cat that same amount of joy.

Once Cat had finally had her fill, she signaled to Spidey that he could rest. He gave her reddened ass a kiss, having spanked it harder and longer than Cat had done to MJ earlier, and sat back on the bed, watching the wobbly legged beauty carry herself over to Rogue and MJ. Regaining her composure, she took the leash from Rogue and ordered MJ to stand. All too happily the woman did.

"Sweet sweet Mary Jane. You've severed me so well over these past months, and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun breaking you in," Cat started, speaking sweetly to the model. "But with Spider-Man finally on my side, I no longer need you to convince him to surrender."

MJ's face began to turn from obediently happy to painfully sad. "What...what do you mean?"

"What I mean, dear, is you have outlived your purpose. I have what I want, and unfortunately you don't fit into my future plans. In fact, you're just a sad reminder of what stood in my way for so many years," Cat put, and with that the symbiote that had recently taken its shape back around her body shot out from her, the tentacles wrapping around MJ's neck, arms, and legs and lifting her into the air, demonstrating its power.

"But...but...I love...you..." Mary Jane choked out, hoping to convince her mistress to take her back.

"Oh Mary Jane, you ignorant slut," and with that last word the symbiote finished her off. None of the three remaining supers in the room even flinched at the action. Cat looked back at Spidey just to make sure. His mask had been lifted enough to show his mouth, pulled into a smirk to match her own. That was all she needed to know that she had finally won. Whether it was through the scent or his own will breaking she would never know, or care to know. She had won. She had her king, and now it was time to get her kingdom.

12