A Spring Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
An erotic tale of two lovers' first meeting.
3.8k words
4.11
5.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hour was finally at hand and despite (or maybe because of) having exchanged dozens of emails, asking and answering 100's of questions, I felt that familiar mix of excitement, nervousness, arousal, anticipation and eagerness. GG (a nickname, given early on in a playful moment, that unexpectedly had stuck enough to get used interchangeably with your given name Morgan) had just let me know that she would be about 10 minutes late. I reflected for a moment on the last few weeks and how we had quickly found a rhythm of exploration, flirtatious banter, intermittently sexual and everyday life all through email.

Closing my eyes, I could practically feel all of my senses already attuning to you... the taste of slight saltiness as my lips teased your neck, the feel of your nipples hardening under my touch, the sound of your moans as you give into the sensations my lips and hands were making, the sight of your body shifting between undulating against me and freezing in place as another wave of sensual delight fired off wherever my lips and hands and breath touched, the smell of your arousal in response to my exploration...a true 5 sense experience. Shaking myself out of the daydream, I realized that my bulge was obvious to any who cared to look.

I strolled around the small park (really more of a green space) at the top of Nob Hill next to Grace Cathedral, trying to check the near manic charged energy I was feeling. The energy notched up significantly when I heard an incredibly sexy voice from behind say "James?" I turned, trying to settle myself push the "calm confident" me to the front instead of the "silly, goofy" me or the "nervous around really beautiful women" me and in that "mind's eye" instant, saw you and shifted into a grounded zen space incorporating all the "me's" into one...the real me. Your smile, which had drawn my comment early on in pictures was even more electric and high wattage in person...it lit up your entire face and was so contagious that I couldn't help but smile back.

"Morgan, it's great to see you and wow, you look amazing."

Closing the distance between us, I checked your expression and body language, sensing no withdrawal or defenses up, I took a chance and stepped in even closer, pulling you into a soft welcoming hug and taking the opportunity to whisper in your ear "of the fun we are going to have, sweet GG".

I knew I had chosen correctly when I felt your breath hitch and your hand slide up from my back to my neck and hairline and felt your fingers on my scalp and a barely audible whispered response "oh my...you went straight for my neck...careful or we might not make it to dinner".

Reaching back behind my neck, I took your hand in mine and lifted your hand, spinning you out from our embrace and back in again to dip you low which made you squeal in surprised delight. As tempting as it was to leave you dipped, especially given how erotically accentuated it made your bust, I pull you back up, lean in again and ever so quickly and softly kiss your lips. Ending the kiss, I step to place myself beside you, reaching over to grasp your hand in mine. "Shall we walk for a bit before dinner? If you've never been in Grace Cathedral, there is amazing artistry inside...mosaics, stained glass, labyrinths and more. We can stay as long or as little as we like."

I could see that my choice had surprised you, but that after all our exchanges, you were willing to trust me enough to go along and see where it led. "Ok, I'm game"

Pleased that you kept your hand in mine as we began to walk, I asked "how was the drive in...hopefully not too awful."

"it was fairly typical but given how much I wanted to be here already, it seemed like a very long drive. How was your day...hopefully not too stressful?"

"Work was fine, but I was for some reason I can't really put my finger on, I was terribly distracted all day and it seemed like time stood still." The last said with a goofy playful contemplative expression plastered across my features.

We now stood at the entrance, the famed Ghiberti doors towering in front of us. Pausing at the entrance, I lean over (just another excuse to take in your scent) and ask "Do you know the story of these doors? If not, would you like to know?"

"I don't know and am surprised you do, or is this just an excuse to whisper in my ear again? Mind you, I'm not complaining either way."

"Guilty as charged" and with that, I let my lips caress the soft skin of your neck just below your ear ever so briefly, smiling as I felt your hand squeeze mine in approval. As I pulled away, I stepped to the door, pulling your hand with mine.

"Here look at this and feel this...the intricacy, the detail, the age, the emotion that went into making the original and to think that this replica was made from casts taken by the nazi's in the late days of WWII."

I pulled you in front of me, moving you closer to the door and guided your hand to explore one of the squares, my own hand on top of yours, our fingers intertwined and exploring the pattern on the door. Stepping closer, I press my body against yours, not with enough force to move you, but with enough force that you feel the fullness of the contact. My other hand finds yours and after intertwining, I lift it so that our newly joined hands, rest on your abdomen. Leaning in again, I let you feel the heat of my breath on your neck and ear as I whisper "Do you feel it? Do you feel the repressed need, do you feel the barely held in check power? Do you feel the detail in every inch of what you touch?"

I smile outwardly as I feel your breath speed up, your abdomen clench and your body press ever so lightly but ever so obviously back against me, knowing without doubt that you feel my arousal as you press against me. I have to stop from laughing outwardly when I hear "I know I said I wanted to try public sex, but I never thought of this...are you actually trying to seduce me at the entrance of a church? How kinky." I suppressed my own reaction until felt your body shake as the giggling moved from slight and silent to heartier and audible. Finding myself entranced by your mirth and unable to resist, I joined in, laughing with you and shifting to open the door to take you in.

As the door opened, one of my hands on the small of your back the other holding the large door, I could feel you react to the ornate and gothic beauty inside. As you continued inside, I fell in beside you, my arm resting lightly on your back, my hand at your hip.

With a subtle pressure similar to a good lead, I steered us over toward the side aisles to take a closer look at De Rosen's historical aisle murals. Walking from one to the next, not really paying attention to the art, but instead more focused on observing you, listening as you ask questions, noticing the different inflections in your voice and seeking to learn how your mind worked.

As we reached the end of the aisles, I leaned in an asked if you if you had ever been in a labyrinth. "No, though I have been in a few mazes. Why?"

"We have one right over here, but instead of a minotaur at the center, this one has serenity...or so they say. Let's try something...trust me ok?"

I hold your gaze letting you search to find what you need to say yes...a couple seconds pass before you say simply "ok".

"Close your eyes, I will guide you through the labyrinth, focus only on your breathing and the touches, sounds and scents that you experience over the next few minutes." With that, I stepped behind you at about a 45-degree angle, one arm still around your waist, my other hand now reaching down, finding your free hand, intertwining my fingers with yours and lifting your arm until the full length of your arm is in contact with mine. This brings my mouth mere inches from your left ear. Leaning in, I whisper "now clear your mind and let go, let me guide you, surrender to me." And with that, I softly nip the bottom of your ear and pull back to start you on your journey.

"The first step is often the most difficult, so let's not tarry, feel my body against yours, notice the subtle changes in pressure and go where I lead you."

Scanning the complex labyrinth pattern on the floor, I plot out the course, not planning each move but instead letting the pattern settle over me, onto me, over us and onto us. My hand on your back and my other holding your hand, I press forward, smiling as your body immediately responds to mine and move smoothly to maintain contact as our journey begins.

"Good Morgan, that's really good, feel our bodies together, sense how perfect it feels when you feel me against you, let your senses reach out to see what your eyes cannot, hear my voice, the slight click of your shoes on the floor, smell the past burned incense, smell our scent mixing with one another, feel your body sensing that next step and seeking mine and my body responding to you. Slowly at first...ever so slowly...anticipation growing as you seek the next step and the one after that"

I now feel myself falling into the rhythm without having to think, my body now guiding us both forward and around as the labyrinth curves in on itself. My hand on your back easily guiding you, our clasped hands now starting to play, varying pressure, sliding and gliding back and forth, exploring in an incredibly sensual way that would not draw attention of others but had us both fully immersed in the moment. Now the turns are quickening as we move from the outer rings to the middle ones, turns tighter, maneuverability a more important attribute. I feel your body really responding now, your breath coming faster, the heave of your tightly encased breasts threatening to distract me, the unmistakable scent of arousal and uncertainty rolling off you to crash into my senses.

"That's it Morgan, surrender to it, surrender to me, feel it wash away all but the moment, all but us...we are nearly there."

Our speed has picked up noticeably and the sound of our rapid steps on the floor echo more loudly, beating ever faster toward the climax of our journey. "Prepare yourself...remember trust and surrender"

With that I pulled you in tightly to me, coiled our arms upward, checked our spot, ensured I had my balance set and then uncoiled us, spinning you in a tight circle in the middle, your startled gasp a concern quickly eliminated as I watched you stifle it and let go of yourself, surrendering fully to me, trusting me to take care with you. As your spin increased, you looked magnificent, a vision of feminine power and action. With my free hand, I reached in, found your waist and sensing the exact second in time, stopped your spin and guided you backward against my arm, lowering you until the tips of your hair brushed the floor, removing my hand from under you and holding you up only with one hand, our fingers locked together and communicating more than words in that instant.

Your chest heaved, your breath was ragged, and your face was flushed. "Now my sweet open your eyes and see."

"Ahem...now we don't normally allow dancing in here, but I'm not sure what you were doing was dancing."

We both nearly jumped out of our skin at the new voice interrupting our singular duality. Quickly I lifted you back up and to me, turning to see the aged Episcopal priest walking from the altar down toward us.

"My apologies...We meant no disrespect."

Waving away my words as if they held no consequence, the priest looked at us before saying "I'm not catholic son, I have dated and more and know well the dance you two are on. I must admit, no one has ever done as you two and I wonder what might have passed had I not interrupted...no matter though, I grow weary and need my rest, come here my children." The priest stepped to us, laying a hand on each of our foreheads he blessed us "may you find peace for your souls, pleasure for yourselves and serenity for your spirits". With that he turned us toward the door and made clear that we needed to leave.

As we stepped out of the door, we were greeted with orange and golden hues in the sky signaling sunset. Feeling the chill in the air, I pulled off my jacket and wrapped it around you, pulling you closer to me, smiling as I felt you snuggle in against me, your hands seeking my warmth.

"Shall we go eat GG?"

"Really? After that, you are thinking about food?"

"Patience GG, we will need our energy."

"Maybe you need energy...I need something else."

"Perhaps we can accommodate both needs."

Having walked these neighborhoods many times now, I knew the nooks and crannies and shadowed spots hidden away from prying eyes.

"What do you mean James?"

Stopping, I turned you to face me, lifted your chin until our eyes met, "I mean it's time to see how much of a daredevil streak you have...it's time to see how edgy you are prepared to be...it's time to turn your fantasy of sex with a just-met man in public to reality. I am going to walk us over to a spot I know where I am going to lift your skirt, pull down your panties and unless I'm off, find your very wet pussy waiting eagerly for my attention and then I am going to fuck you my dear Morgan until either you cum or until I am ready to cum and then my sweet you are going to kneel for me and show my how much you really enjoy pleasing me with that talented mouth of yours."

"Oh really Mister Mysterious...just like that...you think I am going to just let you ravage me like some character out of a movie?"

"Oh not at all Morgan, you are not some shallow character out of a movie, you are most certainly a fully developed beauty who has made it clear from early on that you thrive off of the forbidden...you hunger for the thrill and you seek both to conquer and surrender, so yes my sweet, I do expect that you are going to let me ravage you because its exactly what you want."

As you began to speak, I silenced you with a kiss. My lips pressed to yours as my hands pulled your body to mine, not roughly, but with enough force that you knew you were well and truly captured. I felt my spirit soar as your mouth opened in surrender to mine, suppressing a smile as you showed your fire by slipping your tongue between my lips, proving that even in surrender, you were not subdued.

Breaking the kiss, I pulled you along with me until we reached an alleyway tucked between buildings, darkened with several completely shadowed cubbies. I paused long enough to let you choose a different path if you weren't ready.

"Thank you James. I know what I said in our mails, I hope you won't hate me if I chicken out...and really it's not chickening out as much as it is maybe wanting to enjoy the build-up awhile longer."

Putting a finger on your lips, I quiet you, leaning in my lips find your neck and kiss up to your ears, where I whisper "Be careful what you wish for", chuckle deep in my throat and step back, pulling your hand as I change our direction, heading instead for the quiet tucked away Italian restaurant around the block.

I let my fingers play with yours as we walk, trying to find something to distract me from the arousal I feel because of you. "Here we are, I know it doesn't look like much and the name doesn't scream "great Italian" but it is quite good, it's cozy and it's convenient."

Holding the door, I usher you in. The hostess sees us and walks forward, "ah Signore James, you brought your wife this time...good, good. Italian food is better when shared."

Turning to you, our hostess asks "What is your name signora?"

"You can call me Morgan, but tonight I am not his wife, I am his paramour."

I smiled as much at your boldness as at the brief flash of surprise visible on our hostess' face. She quickly adjusted and leaned in towards us both "You surprise me Signore, all these months eating alone I thought you a typical provincial and puritanical American...and now I find out that you are an Italian at heart. Signorina, take good care of him, he is a kind gentle soul though I imagine he is a lion in other aspects of his life." With that she turned, grabbed two menus and ushered us to our table, tucked in a back corner away from most of the other patrons.

As we reached the table, I step behind you to get your chair. "Ah Signorina, see, ever the gentleman...it's so rare to see these days".

A mischievous gleam in your eyes, you respond with "Yes he is that, though I hope to see his lion side as you called it as well and soon."

As I took my seat, our hostess stepped away. My eyes met yours and I could feel the question and the challenge in them. "Well done GG, I am glad to see you have made your decision...in our favor."

My smile broadened as a micro-expression of surprise followed by an extended expression of appreciation with an undercurrent of desire settled on your face. "Hah, who says I've made a decision in your favor?"

"Three things GG. First, you boldly announced it to our hostess, two it's a deep part of your kink...you love the idea of being the one on the side and three, unless I've lost my touch at detecting these things, your panties are already wet and you are thinking about how long the wait will be and possibly regretting not stepping into that alley with me. Now tell me I am wrong and be honest."

"Such a cocky bastard...I should tell you that you are wrong, but I can't. Did I surprise you at least?"

Letting my smile broaden, I reach across the table and take your hand in mine, "Yes GG you certainly did, in the best way. I learned much in that one sentence and all of it delights me. We are going to enjoy an amazing dinner, you will flirt shamelessly with me, my hands and voice and eyes are going to tease you all throughout dinner and once we are finished here, I am going to take you back to my room, kiss you as I undress you, let my fingers and mouth explore every inch of you before showing you how worth the wait this is."

You smile at me, faux fanning your face and say "Check please... if you are half as good in bed as you are at talking...anyway, I am so glad we are here having this adventure together. You have a gift with words. So much drivel and so little effort is shown by most guys...but then you have already proven you aren't most guys."

"No GG I am not most guys, but I am as flawed and imperfect as others...just in different ways...sexually I am not perfect, I just make up for it with creativity, curiosity, boldness and effort. And you sweet GG are pushing all my right buttons...but enough of that for now...tell me about you...we've chatted for weeks now but there are some things I don't know about you yet. Where are you from originally, where did you grow up, do you have brothers and sisters...you know that type stuff."

Shaking your head, your smile doesn't fade but it shifts. "You are an enigmatic one James...you shift gears and topics like no one I've met but somehow it works for you...so I will answer your questions."

And so, we sat and chatted throughout our meal, changing topics, and energy and volumes as we rose and fell at times perfectly in sync, at others not but always finding our way back to that feeling of electric connection. I learned that you get goosebumps when I run just the tips of my fingers ever so lightly up and down the underside of your arm just above your elbow...you learned that I hang to the left when you boldly slid your foot up my leg and to my crotch. I discovered that you loved your independence because of the freedom it afforded you and more. We both learned that we could be comfortable in silence with each other and both remarked on it as incredibly rare but valued. We also learned that a meal with an as yet unconsummated coupling awaiting is an incredibly teasing affair. The temperature in the restaurant was probably only upper 60's but it felt like 80 by the time we finished our meal...so flushed were we both with barely contained desire.

As our waitress approached, you lean over and whisper "don't you dare order dessert!" One look at your gaze tells me that while keeping it light and friendly, you meant it.

12