A Spring Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now move fully onto the bed."

You complied quickly, your mind now racing to convince your body that it would finally get what it so craved. As you moved into position, I re-secured your legs. Your knees were now centered on the bed, spread wide, your cunt exposed and dripping with need. I walked around the bed and secured the last tie for your right arm.

There was no doubt left as to your position...shoulders down but at the edge of the bed, ass up, head over the edge of the bed. Your ass and cunt, dripping with your own cum, were own display for any who looked into our window.

"Now my sexy paramour, before I give you what you crave...before I fuck you like we both know you want, I am going to use that perfect mouth and throat of yours a bit."

"Oh god, please James, ple..."

I cut your words off by placing my cock at your mouth and was very pleased when you stopped talking and immediately opened to engulf my cock in your mouth. Angling my hips to get the right position, I took your head in my hands and began thrusting my cock up and into you.

"The whole city can see you now...ass up, tied down and having your mouth fucked by your lover. Any who look can see the two of us pleasuring each other fully and soon they will be able to watch as we fuck the fuck we've both longed for since we began flirting on email all those weeks ago."

Your moans around my cock and the fact that you forced yourself downward to once again deepthroat my cock told me all I needed to know about having found the right balance between assertively taking you publicly and making you feel degraded...the former our shared kink, the latter of no interest to either of us.

I applied pressure to your head and held you in place as your nose pressed to my body, my cock now fully and deeply inside your mouth and throat. I flared my cock to make it swell inside you. Only when I felt you lightly shake your head did I relent and withdraw. You took a great heaving breath.

"James, please, please...don't make me wait...don't make us wait...fuck me."

"How can I resist...what my paramour asks of me, I give."

I step around the bed, pausing long enough to grab a condom and the vibrating ring, placing both on my cock, the ring's vibrating bar now between my cock and balls, perfectly positioned to make contact with your clit.

When you felt my weight on the bed behind you, you undulated your pelvis and hips...making even more obvious your need. I moved fully between your legs and slap my cock up against your cunt and clit...pulled back, brought the tip to your entrance and penetrated you just enough to secure myself inside you. I rose off my knees to squat over you, grabbing your hips firmly in my hands, I paused for the briefest interlude, leaned over so that my mouth was right by your ear.

"I am going to fuck you more fully, roughly and deeply than I've ever allowed myself to fuck. Are you ready GG?"

There was no hesitation, you threw your hips back with such need and sudden force, that you nearly knocked me backward. My grip tightened, and I re-positioned so that I was once again squatting above you. I pushed you forward until just the very tip of my cock was inside you before reversing direction for both of us and penetrating your cunt so fully that your wetness splashed out from around the invading rod of flesh so wonderfully penetrating you.

Your scream was fortunately muffled in the sheets as it would almost certainly have drawn hotel security otherwise. I moved one hand from your hip to your upper back and then your shoulder, gaining even greater leverage. I was grateful for the triathlon and weight-training regimen of the last 15 months as they had enhanced my strength and endurance. Your screams turned into continuous moans and groans and pleading for more.

I fucked you with long hard pounding strokes, rolling grinding cock-head flaring deep inside you strokes, pulled out just to the very edge of falling out and teasing your clit strokes, all intermittently accentuated with slaps to your irresistible ass, the occasional hand in your hair, tugging your head back so that you could see yourself in the mirror, your lover's body straddling your upturned ass. Your position was positively lewd and so clearly showed you to be a wanton slut, hand-prints outlined on an upturned ass, shoulders down, panting, begging, pleading for the fuck, seeking permission to cum on the cock that now filled you so perfectly.

"Please James...I am so close...oh god yes, fuck me deeply like that, oh shit...please!"

"Yes my little fucking paramour, show me how much you need my fuck, beg for release...feel my cock swell deep inside you...cum on my dick...cum like the needy slut we both know you are, ass in the air, displayed for the city, your lover's cock fully inside you, begging for it...cum now Morgan!"

You cried out and your arms and legs pulled the ties so taut that I feared something would break, your cunt pulsed and squelched as my cock flew in and out of you. I rained swats down on your ass as I shifted into full length deep thrusts, seeking my own release. Your cunt gushed fluids now, splashing out against me and running down the back of your thighs and the front of mine.

Your moans and groans were incoherent as you gave in, fully surrendering to your lover's physical dominance and demand, your orgasm ripping through you and leaving nothing behind to resist, but instead only to ride as waves of pleasure broke over you. This surrender, this absolute stripping away until on a sexual being remained was the ultimate aphrodisiac for me and I felt my own climax begin. My cock head flared as my shaft became nearly unbreakably hard, my balls contracted and pulled tight to my body and my hips slowed as I fucked deeply and fully into you, grinding up and into your cunt until I felt myself fall over the abyss. Burying myself fully inside you, I let myself surrender as well and climaxed, deep within you, your hot wet sex surrounding me, demanding my climax and leaving me as little choice in it as I had left you moments earlier.

As my orgasm slowed, my body reminded me that despite the conditioning, I was still in my early fifties and had limits. Shifting position, I knelt behind you, quickly untied your ankles and legs and then your arms. I pulled you with me until we were snuggled on the beg, your head resting on my upper chest and shoulder, your fingers wandering aimless patterns in my sparse chest hair.

I reached under your chin and tilted your head to me and kissed you...not the passion fueled kisses of earlier but not tentative either. The fully sated kiss that was surprisingly familiar and easy with you.

"So, my dear wife, was it everything you had hoped for?"

"My dear husband, more important than that, was it everything you had hoped for? I know the last 10 years have been difficult and that our history is complicated and my own responsiveness more so. I am so glad that you hung in there with me, that you granted me the patience and love and willingness to still try to fix things. I enjoyed myself as much tonight as I have ever with anyone, but then you have always known how to make me cum and then surprise me with new ways to make me cum. I love you."

"Yes dear wife, I did enjoy myself and couldn't have imagined a more incredible evening. I know that we have not role played in years and I was a little worried given the last several years of issues between us. Tonight was wonderful. I love you too."

12