A Spring Bike Ride Gone Odd

Story Info
A warm naked afternoon of assorted firsts and infidelities.
8k words
4.28
29k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
456 Followers

The afternoon started innocently enough.

It just didn't end that way, although it was not entirely my fault. This would end up being one of those events that hindsight would have completely prevented, and in many ways I wish it had. But I cannot go back and change it.

It was my first year at the University of Vermont, or UV as we called it. Burlington up in northern New England is a nice enough place, not very large, a good college town for the most part. But best of all for me, and for a lot of us as students, was that if you got on your bike, in ten or fifteen minutes you could be on a nice beach right by the lake or upriver in enchanting rural surroundings.

We had found some small ponds that fed into the river upstream that were off the beaten track, great places for small drunken twilight gatherings, great walks in the forest. A couple of the places were so remote that I had never run across anyone while I was there, and they were excellent spots to clear your head, get some quiet.

It had been a long, hard winter, and we were all happy when the snow starting slinking away in March. Mid-May was warm, and while we had rain from time to time, we got a stretch of a week with sweet, sultry warm temperatures. Probably just barely into the 70s, but it felt absolutely tropical to us, and everyone pulled on their shorts and summer clothing, and the girls looked good in short skirts and tank tops, no more baggy sweaters and hats and overcoats.

My girlfriend was still back at high school in my hometown, she wouldn't be coming to university until next year. I missed her. That first year at UV I had mostly stayed faithful, only a couple quick, temporary, extra-curricular hook-ups, nothing to seriously rock the boat.

Sally had come up to visit a few weekends, which took elaborate maneuverings and some mini-prevarications to assuage fastidious family members about whose place she was actually staying at, but we went long stretches apart, which I found really hard. My groin found it most difficult, to tell the truth.

So I spent a pile of time on my bike for diversion, my legs had gotten nice and thick, and I had explored a lot of the local area, and was glad now that good weather meant I could extend these jaunts.

It was a spectacular Sunday afternoon in the middle of our May sunny weather. I had pedaled up one of the old roads, on dirt trails past the easy-to-reach ponds, and was up at one of the smaller, secluded ones upriver. The water was almost warm enough to swim in, and you could see the newts doing their mating thing in the reeds near the water's edge.

I had my towel to sit on and a book and set myself up at the north edge of the pond. The forest had a nice little clearing at that end. Although I hadn't planned on it, the water was so inviting and I had heated myself up enough on the ride that I wanted a swim. I pulled my clothes off and ended up taking a quick chilly plunge, drying myself off and then lying down in the sun, which felt great.

It has always been a turn-on for me to be outdoors with no clothes on - a bit daring, illicit. It wasn't something I got to indulge in much, although me and my teenaged buds would get some skinny-dipping in from time to time on our summer breaks growing up.

But to be alone then, just feel the sun and air on my skin, no clothing to stop the sensations, that was just fine. It felt primitive, natural, just the way things ought to be when air temperatures were adequate to support the practice.

I was lying there in the sun, soaking up the whole sensual totality of it all. My muscles were relaxed and now cooled from their exertions. I found myself daydreaming, my eyes closed.

Well, of course, pretty soon my thoughts drifted to matters erotic. I cannot claim that the thought of Sally started me along that path, it was a more general kind of arousal. I just was feeling excited by being outdoors and unclothed.

My penis started to grow all by itself. Naturally, just my becoming aware of it stiffening made it grow more. From shrunken limp prick, with the plunge in the cold pond water, it had warmed itself like some alligator lying on a sunny rock, and willed itself into a creeping, autonomous erection. Bit by bit, my thoughts running through various lewd avenues, it grew of its own volition, until it was lying out full length on my body, pointing straight up at my head.

I gazed down at. Sure looked good. I couldn't help it. My fingers began to trace its length, running softly from bottom to top along my shaft.

I love my penis. I think most guys would say this. Mine has a nice curve to it, and a handsome rounded knob. And when sperm is hurtling out of it at a thousand feet per second, there is nothing better in the world. Sally more than once has said it is beautiful.

Even more important to me however, was how her eyes gleamed when it was in front of her, then when she wrapped her sweet cozy lips around its lovely sensitive head or coaxed it into her damp, inviting crotch-entrance. My eyes were now fixed on it in the afternoon sunlight, all stiff and expectant and regal.

Look, I was just nineteen, doing what comes naturally. I know it wasn't any image of Sally that started it, but by the time I started stroking myself, she had entered the picture, and I imagined her soft, wet mouth running over my prickhead, her hands holding my balls, her long blonde hair dragging over my legs. My mind transferred all my actions to her. She was with me in spirit, worshiping my erection with me.

Sun streaming down, my body dried off, my penis felt absolutely marvelous. I kept it up for a good amount of time, never getting too close to climax, just mid-range in that "zone" of anticipatory pleasure. I would let my penis rest from time to time, just put my hands behind my head to focus on my building arousal.

I imagined all sorts of erotic things - how I would be rubbing Sally's soft chest, burying my nose in her crotch. But my fingers always eventually returned to my penis, caressing my prickhead, fingertips tracing my shaft up one side and down another.

I was getting a good head of steam built up, fluid starting to ooze out my cock's tip. My balls were starting to send me their insistent message, "you better finish up pretty soon 'cause we are getting good and worked up down here." They felt full, on edge, ready for release.

I had one hand around my cockhead, fingers making a nice tight circle around my cockhead's ridge, squeezing, making it feel damn good, when I froze.

I hadn't heard anything, my ears had been alert to any unusual sounds, and all the background noise was of the normal forest and pond variety: birds and insects - the breeze rustling leaves. In precaution, I had opened my eyes from time to time from my fantasies to look around the pond to make certain I was alone, but something else entirely had given off a warning.

I looked around with some panic. No one, nothing amiss, but something was off. I looked up and behind me and my breathing came to an absolute halt.

Standing next to, maybe a little behind, a tree, not forty feet away, were a couple of young females, staring intently at me. With a sinking feeling I realized I knew one of them, Rachel, who also went to UV. My hands were stock still, holding my penis, and all of sudden I was feeling very sick about it all.

My brain absolutely locked up. Now reflecting back with the advantage of time, I can catalog all the different things that were going through my head: surprise, embarrassment, shame, fear, mortification, the desire to be anywhere else on the planet than where I was right then, when only a minute before I had been residing completely and happily in an outdoors heaven. But at the time, there was just a blur of tangled, unpleasant emotions. A complete and devastating paralysis gripped me.

Of course the two had immediately noticed that I had spotted them. One of the girls furtively put something into one of their backpacks. They stood there for the longest time.

None of us moved. Maybe this is akin to when animals freeze at the first sign of trouble - they just hold still and hope that whatever is hunting them moves along or maybe didn't see them and then all would be well and they'd live another day. But in this case we all knew exactly what was going on.

Finally, almost to my relief, the two very slowly walked over until they were about five feet away, where they stopped, looking down at me at the water's edge. I gave them a very thin, embarrassed smile.

"Hey Rachel," I said weakly, and then finally remembered to let go of my penis, which snapped back on my belly, very hard, very visible.

Their faces were not unfriendly, I think the second girl even had the barest hint of a smile.

"Hey Chad," Rachel replied.

There was a long awkward silence while we looked at each other.

"Ah, how long have you both been here?" I asked, far more nervously than I wanted. "Not used to seeing anyone else up here," I said lamely. In fact I had never seen a single soul at this particular pond on previous trips.

The two looked at each other. "Ten minutes?" ventured Rachel. The other one nodded. "Maybe twenty?"

Oh Jesus. So they had been watching me wank for a good long time. I was glad I could not see my own face, it must have been redder than a bad sunburn. I sat up to face them. There was nowhere for my erection to hide.

"I don't do this very often..." I began, but didn't finish. Rachel started laughing.

"It's okay Chad, really."

Her smile was genuine. "It's not like I don't know any other college-aged males," she said, not quite soothingly, but not unkindly. "You thought you were alone."

I saw that her friend had her eyes riveted on my penis, which uncooperatively was still standing straight up.

Rachel saw my glance at her friend. "This is Maxine," she said. "Chad," she said my name by way of introduction and gestured towards me, although Maxine had already heard it.

"Nice to meet you," I went in a weak voice.

"Sorry we interrupted," said Maxine. Her voice was deeper than I expected.

She gave me the barest flicker of a smile, and then said, "Looks like you weren't going to last a whole lot longer."

Rachel totally busted up at this point, she couldn't help herself from laughing. "He was extending the whole business much further than I expected," she said, more to Maxine than to me, then offered up a "Sorry" to me with a sheepish look.

I hadn't had any classes with Rachel but had seen her around the freshman quad. We had friends in common, and I had talked to her a little. Medium height, fairly trim, like a volleyball or soccer player maybe. Long brown hair, sweet face. I knew she had a boyfriend.

Her companion was fairly nondescript in appearance, on the short side and heavy. Let's just say that if she lost twenty pounds you would barely notice. Curly dark hair, vaguely Jewish in looks. Big thighs but no corresponding chest to go along, more or less a pear shape, probably my least attractive body-type.

We were silent for a long time. Uncomfortably long. I was trying to dream up a way to extricate myself, and couldn't come up with a exit strategy other than grabbing my stuff, jamming it all in my backpack and pedaling off naked on my bicycle, as fast as I could. Didn't seem like a very decent plan however.

Finally, realizing that nothing was going to happen unless they did something, Rachel walked over and sat down next to me on the towel, Maxine to her side.

She looked out at the pond. "It is beautiful here. How did you find this place? We were on a long hike and just stumbled on it from that trail," she pointed up past the tree.

So we talked a bit, I answered her, and our conversation gradually got a bit more relaxed. Luckily my penis descended and wasn't quite so obvious. My adrenal glands finally stopped pumping out frantic neuro-transmitting chemicals and I began to realize it maybe wasn't the end of the world.

It turned out Maxine and Rachel were old grammar school friends, from back in New York City, which explained Rachel's accent. Maxine, unlike Rachel, had gone to a private girls' high school, and now was attending Skidmore. So she was a rich girl, or at least way beyond the normal middle-class economic comfort zone. She was visiting for a long weekend, heading back on Monday.

Finally I was able to form the sentence I had been trying to craft in my head.

"Ah, Rachel? I would appreciate it if we would all stay a bit quiet about this whole scene?" I looked at her face. "Okay?"

I noticed she was looking at my penis, lying on my thigh.

"I mean, it's not like I broke any laws or anything..."

"Unless this is private property and you are trespassing?" she said.

"No, no, not so worried about that, just that..." I couldn't finish.

"Just that you would rather not have all of UV hear stories about your little auto-erotic adventures off campus?" she asked, straight-faced.

I nodded.

Rachel then got a bright look on her face.

"You know, it doesn't seem quite fair that you are naked and we aren't." She shared a knowing glance with Maxine.

"At the very least we ought to have our shirts off. The air is warm and the place seems quite deserted." I was about to say something about this last observation, how that indeed had been the case but wasn't anymore, but kept my mouth shut.

I swallowed. This was not what I was expecting, and in the next couple minutes I was treated to the sight of the two of them removing their shirts and unhooking their bras. Rachel had a tight, minimalist athlete's chest, smooth firm mounds with nary a crease beneath them, lovely little nipples that grew erect once they hit the air. Nice strong shoulders, flat stomach. Her caramel-colored hair came half-way down her back.

Maxine was of considerably less appeal. Her moon face was round and handsome enough in a girl-next-door kind of way, but she had a good sized belly, and her breasts, pointed with dark ends, looked like little gopher snouts poking out over her stomach. They would have been fine on a girl who weighed a hundred pounds, but in her case they just sat there resting on her chest, although they did move nicely with the shirt removal.

Rachel put her shirt and bra into her backback, and I spied an expensive looking camera in her bag.

She saw my look and paused.

"You didn't..." I began, my throat tightening.

"We did," she said simply. "Just a few."

Ah fuck. This complicated matters.

They sat down facing me so we were in a triangle. I found that both of them were staring at my penis, then at my face, then my crotch again, in some sort of odd ocular cycle.

"You know Chad, it really was kinda arousing to see you touch yourself." Rachel was looking intently at me.

"I have never seen Scott touch himself that way, maybe once or twice just to check his penis before we got serious," she continued. This was her sweetie, a tall rangy-looking fellow from downstate, decent enough guy.

"I bet Maxine has never seen anything like this either," she continued. Maxine shook her head silently, eyes on my prick.

"Would you mind touching yourself again, Chad? Please? We would like to watch."

"There is the little business about sharing this whole scene, Rachel," I responded, my face reddening.

"Can I have your word that news of this won't get beyond us? You never really answered my earlier question. And the camera?"

The two exchanged looks. "No, no further," Rachel insisted. "On our honor." Maxine nodded, eyes still on my penis.

"Let me help with the start," Rachel went, not waiting for my response, and reached over to fondle my penis, fairly soft now and resting on my thigh while I sat cross-legged.

It took an astonishingly short time before my penis was hard again. Rachel's fingers were sweet and soft and gentle, and of course my cock had already been plenty aroused before their arrival.

I took over and gently worked my shaft, holding my balls. They stared, entranced.

I let my fingers caress my cockhead, rummaged a hand underneath my balls, pulled on my shaft from various angles, their eyes intent on me.

But I wasn't all that comfortable doing this, and my erection didn't stay. Gradually my cock got limper, as I was a bit self-conscious. Finally I was reduced to waving it around, just playing with it. Rachel reached over and her touch made it hard again, very quickly. Same stimulation as mine, but from different fingers. Made all the difference. She smiled. I swallowed.

She exchanged a glance with Maxine.

"Excuse us a sec, Chad? We'll be right back."

I watched them walk back to the tree where I first spotted them and they had a whispered conversation. I didn't feel compelled to fondle my penis, but it stayed hard regardless.

They returned, Maxine's little snout-nosed breasts moving nicely as they walked back. The flesh on her hips overflowed the edge of her jeans.

They stood over me, looking down. "Can we ask a big favor Chad? A really big favor?" Rachel's eyes sought mine.

This took me completely off-guard. What did they want now? All I could think of was permission to witness me finish off my little mis-guided masturbatory adventure, maybe capturing it all with their camera so they could end up with a nice amusing outdoors sexual documentary to chuckle over afterward. "UV Stud in the Wild" they might title it.

But no, the story was far more complicated, and even absurd, than that.

I heard about them growing up as friends. Rachel had always been pretty, had boyfriends, social life was never an issue. Maxine was an only child, shy, and her private high school had been isolating emotionally and especially romantically. I was getting more and more uneasy as the story went on.

"She's never had a boyfriend, Chad. Never made love." I was struggling to make sure that my ears were getting this right.

"You are a good-looking guy, a nice guy. You would be perfect." Rachel's gaze was steady, earnest.

"Oh no," I said straight away.

I objected on multiple grounds, including mostly the business of faithfulness to Sally. But I knew that Rachel had seen me with at least one other girl at UV so I was on somewhat flimsy ground there. What I could not manage to say was that I just wasn't attracted to Maxine.

"We will be the only ones to know," insisted Rachel.

I snorted at this. "Maxine wouldn't tell anyone else about losing her virginity? I'm sorry, I cannot believe that."

They exchanged looks. "No one at UV, no one you will ever know or see. It would be her close friends only. Look Chad, this would be a huge mitzvah."

I looked puzzled at this last word, but Rachel explained, "A boon, a good deed. In Jewish tradition, a meritorious act."

I found it hard to believe that fucking a college classmate's friend would be considered to be any sort of good deed for any religion, and said so.

"I can pretty much assure you that you will have a good experience," insisted Rachel, "and maybe we can sweeten the deal afterwards too." I was not sure about this, and offered up more objections, including the fact that I had no condom, there were pregnancy issues, etc.

Rachel laughed softly. "That part is all under control, Chad. Maxine got her IUD back in January, in hopes of losing her virgin status this spring sometime. In fact that's the main reason she came to UV this weekend."

I looked puzzled again, and Rachel explained their mission. Skidmore was in-grown and cliquey. The guys weren't interesting or adventurous. The two of them had gone to parties both Friday night and Saturday at UV with the idea of Maxine hooking up with someone, and yet none of the situations panned out. Guys were indifferent or things just never progressed in the right direction.

Ah, it was all a little clearer. I pointed out that a girl who wanted to lose her virginity really didn't need to try very hard, there would always be lots of ways to accomplish this, a very different situation than for a male.

yowser
yowser
456 Followers