A Spring Tete-a-Tete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were lying on the bed, my head facing his crotch, his facing mine. He kissed my stomach, my thighs, all around my crotch. I again grabbed his ass and pulled his dick toward me. I wanted him in my mouth, I wanted to suck him, and I wanted him to cum down my throat. I felt his warm mouth engulfing my cock, again deep-throating me like it was the easiest thing to do. I started sucking on his dick, taking in as much as I could. I wanted to give him the same pleasure that he was giving me. Little by little, I was able to swallow most of his dick. I was thrilled by the way his body smelled, the sounds he was making, the taste of the whole experience. Rick was great at what he did. As it turned out, I wasn't that bad either.

We were sucking each other like there was no tomorrow. I was sweating and so was Rick. It was almost like being all oiled up. I could feel the volcano building. I was starting the climb to the top, as it were. I sucked on Rick's cock furiously. I wanted it to be simultaneous. I was afraid that if I came first, I wouldn't bring him to orgasm the way he deserved. I was going to cum and there was no turning back. I know that I had his whole cock in my mouth. I was sucking him like there was no tomorrow. My hips were pushing into him and he was pushing into me. He was fucking my face and I loved every second of it.

I started to cum in a way like I had never cum before. My level of excitement was incredible. Just as I started to shoot, I felt Rick's body tighten up. Moments later, his cock started shooting a torrent of sperm into my mouth. I held onto his ass for dear life and sucked him as hard I could. My mouth was filled with his cum. It was not unlike my own except there was a lot if it. I swallowed as much as I could, savoring its flavor, but there was still some spilling out of the corners of my mouth onto my beard and moustache. I knew I would be smelling and tasting Rick's semen for quite a while. I was spent and so was Rick.

We each got up and looked at each other. My cum was on his face and his was on mine. There was only one thing to do. We kissed in a heated embrace, swapping our cum for an incredible snowball. I didn't want to kiss another guy. I only wanted to suck him. It was a little more than I bargained for but it was truly the perfect ending to our tete-a-tete.

Rick lay on the bed with his handsome penis flopping off to one side, still slightly engorged with blood, a few drops of cum spilling onto his thigh. It was a pretty sight. As I got dressed, Rick asked me when we could see each other again. I told him that it was an unbelievable experience that I wouldn't mind doing again but that I didn't know when my wife would be going out of town. I told him to just check out the "Dirty Bird" every now and then and maybe, just maybe we could build on our efforts. There were certainly other things that I would like to do to him and have him do to me.

I walked out of his building into the spring air with a new look on life. I had experienced something that I only dreamed about. It was more than I expected. My thoughts were interrupted by the ring of my cellphone. Caller ID told me it was my wife calling from the Hamptons.

"Hi, honey."

"Everything OK?"

"Yes."

"Did you have a nice day?"

"Oh, yeah."

"What are you going to tonight?"

"Oh, just gonna hang out and relax."

"Well, don't do anything without me, if you know what I mean."

"I can't wait until you get home. I'm going to fuck you silly."

"I can't wait. See you tomorrow."

I hung up my phone and clipped it back on my belt. I noticed that my fly was only half-zipped. I was in a neighborhood where that might be taken as a hint or an enticement. I pulled up my zipper. After all, I was straight. But I couldn't get the new movie that was playing in my head to stop. In fact, I was trying to create the next chapter. I took a deep breath of the warm spring hair. I could still taste Rick in my mouth. When I get home, I nice single malt would cleanse my palate. Until then, I was going to savor the flavor and rewind the movie.

12