A Spurned Lover's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

Grabbing a hand towel from the nearby stand Natalie used it to dry her pussy lips before throwing the towel to the tiled floor. This was only the beginning of her revenge on her cheating bitch of a girlfriend and there was a lot more to come. Now full of purpose (and empty of pee) Natalie wandered back into the moonlit main room. Picking up her long metal scissors from off the table she set off in the direction of the bedroom. The room was a wide affair with a long sweeping walk-in wardrobe lining the one wall. Mirrors lined its surface giving the impression that the large room was twice its actual size. Natalie stopped and stared at her reflection in the glass. There was enough light in the room to easily discern her nude body and its highlights. Her small red tipped breasts were perfectly sized in relation to her slim build. Her toned hourglass figure was testament to the hours spent in Pilate's classes. Long tanned legs ran up to the entrancing curve of her bum cheeks that opposed the triangular shape of her pussy hairs. Her lower lips were invisible in the gloom of the room but Natalie traced a loving figure inside her pussy slit as a promise of the fun to come. Ignoring the bed where she had spent so many hours in erotic pleasure she moved instead to the cupboard.

The blackness of Natalie's hair was absorbed by the twilight filling the bedroom. She shook it from side to side enjoying the imagery in the mirrored surface before her. Likewise her pussy hairs were so dark as to give the impression that the night had stolen her womanhood. Her eyes sparkled with a secret delight as one hand reached to push open the cupboard door. As it slid open a soft illumination flicked on revealing the racked clothing inside. There was so much choice and Natalie hesitated for a moment before selecting an expensive evening dress. The material felt luscious as she slid it past her pussy lips and pushed the fabric up against her love hole. She could feel her cheeks flushing as her hormones started to race. SNIP! The first cut was made. Pieces of red dress material fell to the carpeted floor. SNIP! More of the dress drifted downwards towards Natalie's feet as she cut more and more of the outfit into smaller and smaller pieces. A questing finger sought out her wet hole between her legs sliding inwards in accompaniment to the soft groan escaping her lips. Still fingering her pussy Natalie reached over to the clothes rack to grab at a small blue number. A memory of Angelina wearing the skimpy attire popped into her mind stimulating her even more. Two fingers were now wedged inside her wet passion palace sliding backwards and forwards within her lubricated pussy walls. The heat of her need was growing by the second as was the wetness between her legs which in turn was testament to how truly aroused she was.

SNIP! With only one hand free she still managed to get the scissors to bite into the blue dress. Her first cut severed one strap and in Natalie's fevered imagination she fantasized how Angelina's left breast would have looked as it came tumbling out of the material. Another cut. She was so very wet between her legs now. Her fingers were pumping away inside her pussy driving towards a thundering orgasm. The blood rushed from her brain leaving her high on adrenalin and hormones. Letting go of the dress she had been cutting she collapsed to the floor just as her climax exploded inside her. Her vision dimmed as she swooned, drowning in the incredible moment that followed. Her desires and needs flooded away to be replaced by a euphoric bliss floating in her mind.

Dimly she was aware of her panting breaths and the sweat covering her naked body. The carpet beneath her naked buttocks and legs was delicious soft and for a moment she was tempted simply to let go of her consciousness and collapse into a prone position upon the floor. It was at that very moment that she heard the distant but unmistakable click of the lock in the front door. Happiness turned to dread as the sound of Angelina's voice came clearly from the threshold of the apartment. Natalie knew to her utter horror that she was seconds away from discovery; naked with pussy stained with her love juices and the remains of two of Angelina's dresses lying in shreds upon the floor.

To be continued...

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers
12