A Spy Too Far Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile back home Tony had become increasingly quite impressed by the competence of the two young land girls Rose and Betty. Rose had attracted his attention almost as soon as he had met her. She was extremely beautiful. She had long blonde hair and nice blue eyes. Her features were almost perfect, and she had a slim figure with breasts that seemed about right. She was an extrovert with the irrepressible cockney wit Betty on the other hand was also a blonde, but she was a sort of tall dizzy blonde, very sexy and with a much quieter personality than Rose.

He had found in the first few days of his leave, that it was hard for him to lay in bed mornings, and he was a naturally early riser. Most mornings Tony would get up at 05.30 and he enjoyed giving a hand with the early morning milking. The two girls worked well together, and they had soon formed a friendship. It was not long, before they all started playing little practical jokes on one another. But Jean for some reason did not like him getting too friendly with the girls. In fact Betty commented she seemed almost jealous.

However, one day when she was just expressing her feelings forcibly to Tony when without warning, they were invaded by the arrival of about twenty press men from National newspapers, all wanting an interview. Apparently they had been tipped off by a series anonymous phone calls on his whereabouts Tony told them. "If I told you what happened you would not be allowed to print it." But he did tell them in general terms that the operation had been even more successful than they had ever anticipated in the beginning, although he knew in his heart, as did the Admiralty it had been a total waste of time and lives."

While he was speaking, he had noticed two men at the back of the crowd, something about them raised his suspicions, they did not look like press men, in fact they seemed to show a total lack on interest in what he was saying. But Tony was not alone in his suspicions, as he noticed that one of the security police was standing at the back of the crowd watching these two men carefully. Tony stopped the questioning, and looking towards them asked "Excuse me what publication do you two represent?" The men did not answer but turned and walked away very quickly.

One press man said when asked . They told me that they were here from the Ministry" and Tony saw one of the two security men that were on duty, follow them from the yard.

After a while, the Press people quickly dispersed, and Tony turned to Rose who had been watching the proceedings with interest. Despite the press arriving he was a bit troubled over Jeans comments, so Tony suggested to Rose that perhaps they ought to be less intimate when Jean was around.

"Wow. "Rose said. I must have missed that. When were we last intimate, and did I enjoy it?"

Tony laughed at the way she had deliberately taken his words out of context. But he was sure that she had got the message.

"Perhaps Tony dear." she said irrepressibly as she hooked her arm in his as they crossed the farm yard to the milking parlour. "Perhaps we could do it again sometime boss. Next time I promise to remember?" She said as she brushed past him, with part of her hand, she playfully brushing her hand against his groin.

That very evening Tony went to the pub, as was his now daily habit, and as Tony was talking to Jack the Landlord. Jack was just beginning to tell him, that there were two strangers asking about him the previous evening just after he had left. From Jacks description they sounded very much like the two strangers who had been at the press conference that morning. Jack said "One sounded as though he could be Southern Irish by his accent." Just as they were debating the subject of his security, Rose walked in. Tony's eyes nearly popped out of his head. She was dressed in a longish black skirt almost reaching her ankles. She had a wide black fashion belt her shoes were about three inch high heels, which showed off her silk stockinged calves to great advantage. Her white low neck blouse showed her breasts, and figure to perfection. Her long blonde hair was tied behind in a bow with a black velvet bow tie, and her make-up was applied with great care. She had a long fur coat over her shoulders which she shrugged off and hung up on a peg near the door.

She then walked up to Tony as he stood at the bar. "Good evening boss."

"Hi Rose - you look absolutely lovely." Tony told her.

"Thank you boss. Will you buy this lovely lady a drink then please?"

All evening, she stayed with him gently flirting, assisted by Jacks wife Chrissie an ex girlfriend of Tony's, who joined in the laughs and was almost as bad as Rose. Rose's dry cockney humour had them all in stitches. Even the arrival of the local ARP warden telling them that the sirens had just gone, did nothing to suppress her wit and the mood of the party.

On a slow walk back to the farm at closing time, she had possessively hooked her arm in his. Arriving back at the farm, he saw that the house was blacked out because of possible air raids, and all seemed very quiet. The searchlights had all disappeared, and the all clear had sounded while they were walking back home.

They stopped to talk by the stables barn, where Rose had her little apartment . Thanks for lovely evening boss; it only wants one thing to make it perfect.

"What's that? Tony asked.

She put her arms up round his neck and Rose standing on tip toe kissed him. Then she said. "Boss dear, you said that we had been intimate before, but I don't remember, and it is driving me mad. I think you must show me what I have missed.

"Are you really sure?" Tony asked.

She brushed his groin with her hand again, his cock was already erect. I think I am about as sure as you are darling man." Once again Tony had the benefit of her arms round his neck and another long passionate kiss.

She then caught hold of his hand and pulled him towards the stairs and her bedroom.

"Now with the door locked she said "You must earn your release darling, and if you do well, then I will let you help me with the milking in the morning." "

"What if I do not do well?" Tony asked in a whisper.

"I was afraid you might ask that."

"Well I just might just chain you to the bed and come back after milking is over to give you more practice."

"What an incentive." Tony muttered as he took her in his arms.

They undressed quietly not to wake Betty in the next room.

They were soon in her bed. Her lithe young body in his arms. Kissing him passionately. Her groin rubbing avidly against his hardness, until she reached down and took his cock in her hands. She murmured, as she took his cock into her warm wet mouth, and started to work magic with her lips and tongue. Tony's hands went to her head holding her in position, as his body responded to this lovely oral attack. He knew that he could not hold out against this type of provocation for long. Almost immediately he came to full hardness. Rose was obviously a very happy and very experienced girl. After a few minutes, she very professionally straddled him, and with the expertise born of practice, she guided his cock to the entrance of her love tunnel, settling down on to him gradually. Tony could feel his cock being embraced in her warm wet pussy.

Her pussy muscles were already working on his cock , as she started to move slowly up and down on him. First, gripping and relaxing, and then bringing him to the point where he almost came in seconds, but then she slowed down, as she leaned over on to him forcing a nipple into his mouth. "Tony suck me please" She murmured. Tony was only too glad to oblige as he strained to suppress the first stirrings in his groin.

Then her lips pressed down on to his for a long passionate kiss As she then she again sat upright, and leaned back slightly with her hands on the bed, bringing a whole myriad of new sensations to their love making. The new sensations were fantastic for both of them, and Tony knew from her reaction that her first orgasms were beginning. It was only seconds later that she moaned out loud, as the first waves of pleasure started a whole series of orgasmic spasms. In the next few hours, Tony found her capacity for sex almost matched his.

It was about 04.30 am when Tony awoke after about an hours sleep as Rose got up for early morning milking. "Stay there darling." She whispered. ' "I'm not finished with you yet." Tony turned over, as always willing to obey orders - especially from a pretty girl. He was very tired after a hectic night of making love and for the first time since he had come home he missed milking.

Jean was very brusque with both him and Rose that morning at a late breakfast, and so Tony decided to get away from the frigid atmosphere of the farm house and go to see Angie. She seemed a little depressed. Angie made him a cup of coffee and they started talking. Then she said. "Last night someone was moving around in the farmyard quite late, but I looked out the window, and I could not see anything."

Tony could see she was worried, so he decided to have a look round the farm buildings. Everything seemed to be in order, until he visited what had used to be the stables. There were definite signs of someone sleeping on the hay there. When Tony went back to the house he told her ' I think it could be a tramp who was dossing down in the stables. I will sleep out there myself tonight."

"No you can't do that, you stay here with me. Tony, I don't want to be alone." She burst into tears, and without thinking; Tony put his arms round her. She turned her tear stained face up to him, and Tony found himself kissing her. Somehow that resulted in them moving to the bedroom. As they entered the bedroom, she turned to him, and said. "Tony please don't think I am taking advantage of you. I am getting a divorce as you know. But everything I know about you has made me want you. I really want you to make love to me and stay with me tonight."

"I like it." Tony said, kissing her gently. His hands running down her body as she snuggled up to him.

"Do you think I am a fast woman?

"No. It is obvious you are not happy, and I think you deserve better."

"I have never been with another man before - only Henry." Angie said.

She returned his kiss with passion and gave him a quick hug.

"You know Tony," she said, as she paused. "I could really fall for you in a big way."

Tony felt his cock harden as Angie held out her hands to him. She came into his arms and kissed him lightly on the lips. Then she stood back and looked down at his erection. She gave a little moan of contentment as once again she slid into his arms, smothering his face with kisses. Her erect nipples pushed into his chest as they kissed, and then she said

"I think I have fallen in love with you" She whispered, as she led him towards the bed and pushed him down.

She stood there, looking down at his erect cock. Then she joined him on the bed, their bodies just touching. Her nipples poking into his chest like hard bullets. She wrapped her arms round his neck as he ran his hands slowly up and down the soft skin of her back. Then Tony pushed her away slightly, so that Tony he could suckle on her nipples. She moaned softly. The moan of a highly contented and happy woman.

She quite roughly pulled his head tight to her breast, obviously enjoying the sensations that were rippling through her body. She gently stroked his hair, running her fingers through it, time after time as Tony sucked harder. Tony reached down and ran his hands over her pubic hairs, carefully inserting his fingers between the wet lips of her sex. She pressed her hips hard against his stomach.

Tony could feel the moisture between her legs, as she rocked her hips.

His cock stiffened in anticipation as she pushed him back, and straddled his body. She gently brushed the mouth of her vagina against the tip of his penis, then gently guiding his cock to her vagina entrance she slowly let her body sink. Taking his cock gradually into the warm wet embrace of her love vibrating love tunnel.

Tony hugged her to him, as had taken nearly all his length inside her. They began to move their bodies in unison, in a steady synchronized movement. She pressed her body, as tightly as she could against him. As they moved Tony felt his orgasm stirring within him.

She rocked back and forth with increased urgency. Her eyes closed her head held back. Then flopping forward her tongue entwined with mine. She was like a demented soul as she forced her body on to him her hands tried to pull him even tighter against her body. Crushing her breasts against his chest. Her moans increased in volume as our tempo increased.

Then she broke the kiss with a loud moan and began grinding her hips against him with increasing passion. She shuddered and sighed, clamping down on him, her body tensing, as she climaxed. She held him tight as she flopped forward and kissed him on the mouth. A hard kiss full of unbridled passion.

After a while she leaned back, a very happy and contented look on her face. Her hands resting on his stomach. As her body still gave little twitches and she smiled a gentle satisfied smile. A look of something more than passion, more like love in her eyes. After a moment or so, she began a gentle movement pumping her body up and down again on his cock. He reached up to her fondling her breasts as the sensation of her engulfing vagina was overwhelming. They came again together in a long mind blowing climax.

They stayed locked together for a very long time. Her head resting on his shoulder, her eyes searching his face. Her climax had been something very special in its intensity;" Tony I have never experienced anything like that before." She said quietly, still holding onto his softening cock with her vagina muscles . Tony smiled back at her, feeling a bit disappointed as she got up off him. He was feeling a little guilty.

"I hope you don't mind what we did, after all you are still a married woman, and I have talked you into committing adultery."

She smiled at him, then reached over and kissed him.

"Nope, anyway Tony, I thought I had seduced you. I will expect much more from you tonight."

Next morning Tony awoke - Angie was still asleep, and he drew the curtains back. Suddenly he was faced with an ME 109 fighter hedgehopping, and being chased by two Spitfires. From where he was standing he could see the pilots face, and for just a brief moment their eyes met. He later learned that it had been shot down some twenty miles further on. A stiff reminder that the war could still find them in such a remote country village,

On the way home from Angie's the next morning, Tony bumped into a very angry and tearful Maria. She was very angry and very abusive, as he had deliberately been keeping away from her. Tony told her, feeling very much a heel, that it was not possible for him to consider marriage while the war was still on.

"But you never come to see me. Why?" She protested angrily.

"I don't want to lead you on Maria."

But she was not at all mollified by his answer.

Tony felt very inadequate as he made the feeble excuse that he had been busy helping out on the farm,

"From what I hear you are too busy fucking very other girl in the village Tony Nash. You just used me, and you have no intention of marrying me at all - have you?"

"I am sorry Maria but I there is a lot of things I have to sort out before I can ever consider marriage with anyone, if at all." He left her feeling very guilty, as he continued his walk home. He had to admit there was some truth in what she had said. Tony then happened to remember what Jack had been telling him the evening before about the two strangers in the pub who were asking questions about him. At the time Tony had been more interested in Rose, and getting her into bed than listening to Jack; but now it all came flooding back. To be on the safe side, Tony telephoned his security contact number, and told them what Jack had been trying to tell him.

Jean was still angry with him and Rose was rather quiet, so Tony decided to make his way to the pub, and find out a bit more. The confrontation with Maria had also been a little unsettling. So Tony decided to visit the pub that lunch time to see what more Jack could tell him. He told Jean not to bother about lunch as he would get something at the pub.

Arriving at the pub he found to his amazement that Jack was away from home, and that Chrissie his wife was looking after the pub alone in his absence. Chrissie had been in the same class as him at school, and he had dated her once or twice. She was a nice looking woman, and Tony was surprised that they had never had children, because he recollected even as a teenager that she had always looked forward to having children when she married .

Chrissie was flat out serving customers, and collecting empty glasses being shorthanded with Jack away. She told him, that Jack had been rushed to hospital during the night with appendicitis, so to pass the time Tony helped by collecting the empty glasses and pots for washing, and she later told him when she had a minute to spare, that Jack had been worried about the two men and had rung the police himself later.

He did not get a real chance to have a long talk to her as she was so busy serving customers. Meanwhile Tony managed to collect and wash all the empties. The pub emptied about 2.00 pm at the normal closing time, and by then she had also run out of beer. The expected delivery of beer had not arrived. It was due sometime that day, so he helped her clear up, and he gave her a hand with shining the glasses. All the time they were chatting, and she was bringing him up to date with the local gossip.

She confirmed that Jack had become very curious the day before, because they rarely had strangers in the pub, and when they started asking so many questions about Tony. It aroused his suspicions, especially, as one had a slight Southern Irish accent, and that in itself had been enough to alert him.

As soon as they had finished Chrissie said to him "Come and have a cup of tea and a sandwich " Tony was understandably worrying a little about how Jean would react when after he stayed with Rose one night, and then Angie the next night, and then he wondered whether he was interpreting Chrissies 'come hither' signals correctly. They went into the back room, and within seconds, Tony was not quite sure how it happened but he found Chrissie in his arms kissing..

Chrissie was all over him, her hand enthusiastically and quite openly fondling his groin, and undoing his fly buttons. Her hand was quickly inside his pants to fondle his cock. Knowing automatically what was expected of him, Tony slipped his fingers between her thighs to finger the lips of her vagina. She was not wearing any panties.

She pushed them both back on the large couch, and for a time rested her head on his shoulders as she fondled his cock, occasionally reaching up to kiss him. Tony lay with his arm round her, not speaking but holding her tight. She wriggled against him happily giving a little giggle of happiness, as his fingers probed her love tunnel gently. She was obviously enjoying his attentions , as he stroked her now swollen vagina lips with his fingers. They lay there for about ten minutes as she brought me to full hardness.

"This is all wrong Chrissie." Tony murmured.

But her lips on his soon silenced him.

Tony had his arms round her shoulders and his hand cupped over her breast inside her bra fondling her nipples...

"Please Tony. I can't wait for you any longer..."

Quickly and eagerly they undressed. Within seconds they we both lay perfectly naked on the settee. His erect cock in her hands, as she played with it; knowing and enjoying the fact that she was causing him such delicious agony.

123456...8