A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Rachel discovers a cult dedicated to Ryan Jermaine Haley.
3.9k words
4.38
5.2k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Single mother Rachel Pierson was working in diner when she met a man who claimed to be a construction supervisor. He had been funny and charming and smart and promised to return the next day. He didn't return again for eight months. When he did he began stalking her, terrifying the woman. After nearly two weeks of being stalked a Serial Killer who had been working his way down he west coast targeted her and only her stalkers timely arrival saved her life.

Turned out that her stalker hadn't worked construction. He was a former Marine turned undercover cop who had been seriously hurt while undercover. He had barely survived the brain surgery and when he came out of it, his only memories of his recent like, were her. With nowhere to go, Rachel agreed to stay with Jacob, her former Stalker turned protector.

Over the course of her stay she fell in love with Jacob and in a final act of love he sacrificed himself to save her and her daughter. After she discovered she was pregnant with his child. She named him Jake Teddy Lawrence in honor of the man who saved her family.

For seven years she lived in peace. It was over.

Disclaimer.

This series shows disturbing scenes of violence done to both men and women, a young woman being stalked and insights into the demented mind of Serial Killers. You have been warned. If this type of thing is not your "cup of tea" turn back now, for those brave enough to venture in, welcome and we hope you enjoy.

A Stalker Vs Serial Killers: Dawn Breakers

Chapter 1

Part 1

Revelations.

Life settled into a dull, boring routine. Dull and boring, but safe. Rachel tried to move on with her life, put it all back together after Jacob's death. To give all the love and devotion she felt for the man to their son. Jake Teddy Lawrence turned six the month before. His older sister Lily was now thirteen and becoming a young woman.

There wasn't a year that went by that she didn't think of Jake's father. She would often see him in a crowded room. Across the promenade at the mall. His hair was longer then she remembered and he wore a beard but she knew it was him. She'd look back and he'd be gone, a figment of her imagination. The want to have him back. To have the time back they lost. It was simply to strong.

The month before Jake turned six she moved in with the man she had been seeing for six months. They met when she was at the park watching her children play. His dog ran off its leash right to her. Not seconds after she had heard Jake's whisper on the wind. It had to be a sign she told herself and gave the guy a shot. She never regretted it.

His name was Matt and he worked in the PR department of the local hospital. He was good to her and to Lily. It was hard for him to be anything to Jake as she and his big sister doted on him so but Matt tried.

The only problem she had was how secretive he was about his work. There wasn't a day that went by that he wasn't taking hushed phone calls. They sometimes came in the dead of night and he would speak in whispers in the hallway. When she questioned him, he just laughed and told her it was work. The voice on the other end was never female, so she never gave it a second thought. At least he wasn't cheating.

That night after putting Teddy to bed and making sure that Lily was asleep she took Matt's hand and led him upstairs. If she didn't insist upon it, then he would have been up all night watching the news. He was fanatic about it. Better that then football she told herself with a chuckle more often than not.

Once they got upstairs she pulled his shirt from his small slender frame and planted a soft kiss between the line of his chest. She allowed him to pull her own off and then slipped out of her jeans and crawled into bed next to him.

For the next hour she rode him. Her hips working in small almost non existent circles. Working hard to keep him inside her. Her hands on the head board. His eyes were closed and his hands on her full hips. He was groaning with intense pleasure as she rode him without a sound.

When she felt him swell she slipped off him and stroked her hand up and down his average, at best, cock until it exploded on her breasts. Ten minutes from start to finish. Breathless he leaned up and kissed her tenderly.

"I didn't feel you....." He whispered.

"I did honey." she answered with a warm smile. She never called him baby. Not once in their entire relationship. "Don't worry, this was about you. Happy six month anniversary."

"You are to good to me." He whispered and in seconds was asleep.

She slipped beneath the covers and hit the switch on the light drowning the room in darkness. When she drifted off she dreamt of him again. Riding up and down his huge cock. Feeling the thunderous orgasm slamming into her like a mack truck. Screaming at the top of her lungs into his hand.

~Chase Anderson~

His muscular form was covered in a thin layer of sweat. The warm thick air sticking to him like a second skin. The humidity so thick it was like a blanket. He was groaning in pleasure sitting on the back porch of the small wood cabin in the back of the compound. The nineteen year old blonde sat naked in his lap her hips rising and falling on his length,

Her blonde hair flying around her head as she threw her head back and forth from the intensity of the orgasm rocking her body. Her petite frame held up by his muscled arms beneath her knees. Her arms around his neck. She leaned her head down and bit down hard on his shoulder. Blood ran down her chin across his thick pectoral muscle.

It was almost more then she could bare. Over an hour of this had yanked more orgasms from her body then it had seen in her entire life until now. Finally she felt him begin to swell and felt him yank her off him and drop her to the wooden porch below.

"Lift your face bitch." He growled stroking his cock fast. "I'm gonna paint it pretty pale white."

She looked up instantly as he commanded and he exploded coating her face in his cum. Unlike the other men she had been with, his cum wasn't warm. It was downright hot. He growled low in his throat as he came and wiped the tip across her mouth. She lapped up the remains without hesitation. Once he was cleaned he stuffed himself back into his jeans.

"Now get lost." He commanded.

"Yes sir." She whispered. "Thank you for allowing me to serve you."

His lips curled into an unhappy feral smile as she rose and scurried away naked into the night. He hated that. Doing that, but he had to fit in. He felt dirty, like he had raped the poor girl but he knew she was like all the others. She was property here.

He plucked the red and white pack of cigarettes from the table next to the chair where he sat. He took one between his teeth and flicked the silver zippo to life. The fire illuminated his bearded face. His eyes were brown, like chocolate. His hair was golden brown and down to his jaw.

As he sat smoking a figure appeared from the darkness. Stepping out of the shadows to his left. The figure was that of a middle aged man. Thick around the middle with receding black hair. The man licked his lips eagerly.

"I am happy to see you finally sampled the fruit of the our trees." the man said.

"It's hard not to brother Montgomery." Chase answered. "It hangs so low, succulent. Expecting to be plucked."

"You may soon be ready for the purple." The man hinted with a grin. "Praise be master Haley."

"Praise be master Haley." Chase repeated.

Brother Montgomery disappeared into the shadows he had stepped from and Chase looked back out into the darkness of the compound. He drew deep on the cigarette trying to keep his face even. The man had watched him fuck the girl as a test.

When he was finished with the smoke he rose from the chair and crushed it on the wood of the porch before retiring inside. He slept through the night without a single dream. He didn't dream anymore. Had nothing worth dreaming about anyway.

He was awoken less then an hour later by the door being kicked in. Five men in black robes and masks dragged him from the bed. He didn't resist. There was no point. If they were here to kill him, he couldn't stop them.

The men dragged him across the pitch black compound down a ramp at its center. The ramp led to a underground chamber were over two dozen men and women gathered. All wearing the same black robes and masks at the men who grabbed him.

"Strip him." A feminine voice commanded from the head of the group.

The five masked men ripped off his shirt and yanked down his jeans. He thought for a moment they may leave him with the dignity of his boxers but they didn't. Once he was naked before the group the five men raised his arms and locked his wrists in handcuffs hanging from the ceiling.

Once he was restrained the woman who commanded him stripped grabbed the front of her mask and pulled it off. She was older then him by ten years. Her face showed the hints of wrinkled that were starting to form and her hair was beginning to speckle with gray. He knew her however. Mariah Haley.

"Praise be to Master Haley." She chanted and the group repeated it with reverence.

She stepped forward and walked around him, running a hand over his muscular upper body. She ran her fingertips over four scars on his back. They were small but jagged.

"What were these?" She whispered.

"I was stabbed." Chase answered. "In Iraq."

"Fighting for a country that despises you." Mariah whispered. "That teaches it's acceptable to give into sin and vice, except for the kind that transcends creation."

"Yes." He answered again. "I know that now. Fuckers were holding me back making me watch people I respected shot in the face. Lying like a dying dog in the street."

"And how does it make you feel?" Mariah asked. "To see them bleeding in the dirt."

Breath. Chase whispered in his mind. Breath then speak. Calm yourself. Breath like she taught you.

"Excited." Chase answered after taking a deep shaking breath. "They looked so beautiful. Like red painted canvases."

"Painted so perfectly." Mariah added with a wide smile. "You have tasted of our line Brother Anderson. Brother Montgomery watched you fuck the girl as was proper of a man of your station. Did you enjoy it?"

"It's just a different kind of paint." He answered.

"Blasphemy." The crowd murmured. "There is but one color."

"No." Mariah chided and looked back up at Chase. "Explain."

"Instead of red I painted her white." Chase answered with a grin. "Splattered it across her face like a work of art."

"Words inspired by Master Haley himself!" Mariah exclaimed throwing her hands into the air. "Unlock him brothers. He is one of us!"

Two of the five men who grabbed him unlocked his wrists and Mariah embraced him like a lover. Sharing with him a deep passionate kiss before wrapping her arm around his lower back. Her other hand opened to a small cage along the wall.

Inside was a girl no older then She had been when they met. Her hair was the same fiery red and her face was streamed with tears. She looked up with petrified eyes shaking with terror.

"She is yours." Mariah purred. "In the morning before this mass you will take her. You will rip through her purity. Her blood will coat the floor before you paint her in blessed red."

"Praise be Master Haley." Chase whispered and inclined his head.

His mind already working.

~Lily~

When she awoke the next morning She slipped from the bed and into a black and red sundress and tennis shoes. She had no sooner finished tying her shoes when the door of her bedroom slammed open and with a giggle he ran into the room.

The little monster ran across the floor and jumped at her. She fell back onto her bed willingly from the tackle then rolled and began to tickle the giggling boy kicking his feet trying to get away beneath her. When she finally let him up he leaned up and kissed her soundly on the cheek and grinned.

She smiled back and ruffled his hair. She truly loved her little brother. He was taking so much after their daddy. So much more every day. The way he smiled, the shine of humor in his eyes.

"So vile creature." She teased with a grin. "Where's mom?"

"She left with Matt." Teddy answered frowning. "I still dun like him sis."

"He's no daddy, that's for sure." Lily answered and shrugged. "But he seems harmless enough and mom's happy. So we give him a chance."

"Do we have to?" The boy asked making a unhappy face.

"Yup. It's what Daddy would do." She insisted. "So, with them gone it's just us. Whatcha wanna do vile monster?"

"Race you down stairs!" The boy laughed.

He jumped off the bed and took off running. She laughed and gave chase. She could have outrun him without breaking a sweat but she hung back as they raced down the stairs. When he reached the living room floor first he began to jump up and down with his arms raised in victory.

She always let him win.

"Pop tarts!" she called out as she crossed the living room toward the kitchen and he fell in line behind her.

After the four pop tarts were finished she set the plates on the table and they began to eat. As they finished the door opened and their mother walked in closing the door behind her. She stopped first at Teddy's chair and leaned down kissing his forehead, then did the same with Lily.

"Did you go by Daddies finally?" Lily asked looking at the bag she had left sitting on the chair near the door.

Rachel sighed and nodded ever so softly. She didn't like to think about it but she knew that Teddy would need some things from the house. It was his now after all. Or more, hers but she would give it to him when he came of age. It had been his father's after all.

It still amazed her that Jacob left her everything he had. His home, car, money all of it. He had no family left to give it to now. It was as if he had known Teddy was coming and wanted to help however he could.

She hadn't had to work another day since that last night at the diner. Jacob told her that he had a couple of settlements but that had proved to be a drastic understatement. When she received notice of the transfer of money the amount of zeros was startling.

That the money had come through a federal banker and not a lawyer for the will was strange but she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Jacob wanted to help Lily and Teddy and she intended to let him.

She hadn't been able to step foot in the house where he died for nearly seven years. Today after she dropped Matt off at the hospital she finally braved the fear. Inside she grabbed a handful of pictures off the wall for Lily and Teddy. Some of his clothing for later in life. His belt buckles and rings for Teddy.

When she came back downstairs she had frozen at the foot of the stairs. A small bag was sitting at in the middle of the room. How she had missed that is beyond her. She stuffed the clothing, pictures and other things into the large bag and left as fast as she could.

It was still so painful to be there.

"So, what did you bring?" Lily asked and flicked the corner of the pop tart at her brother who grinned at her.

Rachel smiled down at her daughter and handed her the picture of Jacob, his sister and his niece. Lily smiled a sweet smile and ran her finger down Jacob's face.

"Hi Daddy." She whispered.

Rachel piled the clothes on the table next to Teddy and them the buckles and rings. The boy began to go through them giddily. After she had emptied the bag a metal gleam caught her eye. She reached into the bag and pulled out two round pieces of metal and a long metal chain.

She turned them over in her hand and gasped.

"Lawrence

Jacob J AB+

xxx xx xxxx

USMC L

Catholic."

"But...." Rachel whispered. "He was wearing these when we said goodbye....."

"What is it mommy?" Teddy asked.

"Your father's dog tags." Rachel answered in awe. "i swear he was wearing them...."

"i wanna wear them!" Lily said at once.

"No! I wanna!" Teddy yelled.

Rachel stared down at the tags in her hand her lower lip quivering and tears welling in her eyes. For the first time she acted selfishly. She shook her head never looking up.

"No." she whispered. "These are mommy's."

"Okay mom." Lily said at once.

"But I want....." Teddy started but Lily shook her head head.

Lily understood how little her mother kept for herself. How deep she locked what she felt back then away. She felt it now. When she looked at her mother now, she was glowing. She quietly shooed the kids away. She wanted, for a time, to be alone.

Sooner rather then later Matt would be home. They would have dinner and like every night he would watch the news and then bed. She wanted to be alone with Jacob for awhile. Wrap herself around him before bed and another man took her.

~Chase~

He did what he could. When the sun came up he just hoped it would be enough. No one forced themselves into the cabin that had become his home. He left of his own free will and walked across the grass toward the ramp at the center of the compound. He descended the ramp to the steel door at the bottom.

He pushed the door open and then closed it behind him. This time however he didn't lock the bolt in place shutting the door from the inside. He headed into the darkness toward the candles. Three dozen people now stood in a circle. They no longer wore robes and masks. They stood in street clothes men and women of all ages. All of them watching him expectantly.

Mariah stood naked in the middle of the circle. She stood next to the cage that held the weeping woman. When he approached he leaned up and kissed her lips gently. She purred happily and pushed the open shirt he wore down his shoulders to the floor.

"Are you ready Brother Anderson?" Mariah asked. "Ready to shed the bonds of thy mortal coil? Ready to take this thing like the bitch she is? To paint her in blessed red while you do?"

"Praise be to Master Haley." The crowd chanted.

Breath. Breath. Like she taught you. Calm your mind. Chose your words.

"Bring my bitch." Chase growled. "Strip her clothes. Animals don't wear them. Bitches belong on their hands and knees to mate with a pure blood."

As he spoke these words the girl in the cage screamed in terror. Behind them the steel door exploded inward as the ram slammed into it. The door hit the concrete wall of the bunker and swat stormed the room.

Before any of them could run the swat was everywhere. A tall balding man in a swat vest slammed Chase hard to the concrete and drove his knees hard into the small of his back. His hands were yanked behind his back and the hand cuffs were slapped on.

Men and women all bolted trying to slip around the arresting officers. Some bolted up the ramp in the commotion. All total they arrested twenty of them and pulled the weeping woman from the cage. She clung to the officer sobbing about them preparing to rape her.

The officer yanked the prisoners to their feet and marched them up the ramp. Those in the compound watched as they paraded them through it to the gates. They couldn't arrest those above ground, as the steel gate gave them deny-ability.

The news cameras were already outside when the prisoners were marched through the gates. A reporter and her camera man shoved the camera and microphone in his face.

"Do you have any comment on the allegations that your commune is connected to the Dawn Breakers cult led by Ryan Jermaine Haley?"

"We don't know any god damn Ryan Haley!!" Chase barked as he was dragged toward the swat van. "This is false arrest!Get the fucking camera of me!"

"Officer!" The reported pleaded as she walked the line next to them but the cop kept his face away. "Officer, is there any truth to it?

12