A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't a child anymore. She knew the details about what they were doing but it was still gross to think about her mom that way. As she crept to the stairs, ready to just get her brothers bear she happened to look down into the trash and saw her daddy's military tags. She snatched them up and saw they weren't there by accident. They had been ripped off her mothers neck.

Thinking she may be in danger she raced up the stairs and froze in the bedroom doorway. She couldn't see any details. No explicit sexual organs were in view. She could only see her mother's arched back and Matt's smirking face. He knew she was there but didn't stop.

"I'm doing things he never could aren't I?" Matt asked in a purr.

When her mother nodded she felt the red hot rage flash through her blood.

"What the hell is this!" Lily screamed.

Her mother screamed and shoved Matt off and covered herself with a blanket. Matt covered himself as well and looked now that her mother was watching like he was concerned she was there. That was a blatant lie and now she knew it. Her baby brother was right, this man was bad news.

"Lil!" Her mom screamed. "What are you doing here?!"

"Screw that!" Lily shouted. "Explain this to me!"

She held up her hand with Jacob's tags hanging from her tightly gripped little fist. She was so angry she was shaking causing the dog tags to rattle in her hand.

"Why my daddies tags were in the trash!" lily shrieked. "The trash mom! And why you let him say those things about dad! He is a superhero remember? So what if he's alive! Maybe it's part of his head thing, remember that?"

"It's not Lil." Her mom whispered in agony. "He threw us away to go back to his life."

"Liar!" Lily shouted. "Even if he did, he did it to protect us. I know he did!"

"He didn't." Matt began but Lily turned her rage filled eyes on him.

"Don't even talk to me!" She screamed. "You knew I was here. You only asked mom that question because you knew it would hurt me to hear her say that horrible thing about my daddy!"

"He what?" Her mom asked confused.

"He isn't your daddy!" Matt snarled. "Your mom even said so earlier. I have been more of a father to you both..."

"Shut up!" Lily shouted again. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Mom he fought..."

Her mom's eyes widened when she realized what she was about to say. Lily remembered at that moment the orders from her daddy's partner. Never mention that Jacob was the one who killed Haley. He changed targets. No one knows who was there.

"I'm going back to Molly's..." Lily whispered looking down at the floor. "I'll stay there from now on."

"No you will not young lady!" Her mom snapped. "i am still your mother and this is your home."

"i will not live under the same roof as that man!"

Before her mother could respond she turned and ran from the room, down the stairs and back out of the house. From the bedroom she could hear the front door slam shut. The echo of her daughters sobs lingered in her mind.

Jacob not coming home with them seven years ago isn't what broke her heart her mom realized. That she had turned on the man who had protected them at all costs is what broke the girls heart.

~Rachel~

On top of the echo of her beautiful daughters tears a image kept coming unbidden to her mind. Jacob's bedroom. They were in his bed and she was riding up and down in his lap. Her eyes were wide, unprepared for what was inside her for the first time. His cock reaching places in her that no one had ever hit before, or since. His hand was over her mouth, not because he didn't want to hear her scream his name but because he didn't want Lily to walk in and see her mother like that. He wanted to keep Lily pure.

She pulled the blanket tighter around her chest and looked over at the slender man sitting next to her with a perplexed look on his face. She took her bottom lip between her teeth and bit down ever so softly.

"Did you..." She whispered unsure. "...Matt did you see her?"

"No!" He insisted then groaned and shook his head. "Hell maybe. I don't know. Your ass felt so good Rach. I was lost inside it. The feel of you. You can't expect me to think straight when your finally saying all those things. That I am better then he was. Bigger. A better lover."

A slow flush crossed her cheeks and she looked away when she heard that. He took her chin and turned her to face him again. With her facing him he took her hand and slid it into the blanket to his still raging hard cock.

"Is it bigger?" He whispered in a husky whisper.

Her hand closed around it the thin six inches of cock and began to gently stroke while she nodded ever so softly. She was unable however to hide the blush on her cheeks. She had tried so hard to not compare them. Even when he told her to tell him he was bigger. Or in the heat of the moment that he was much bigger.

Now, when he asked she couldn't help herself. Her hand wrapped around him felt something almost twice that size and she moaned without intending to. Matt grinned and leaned forward kissing the side of her throat.

The mere sight of it made her want to worship it. Made her know it deserved worship. That it was her mouth's duty to suck it. Her tongue's to lick every beautiful inch and lick it she had. As clear as if it were yesterday she remembered licking it like it was the greatest ice cream in the world. Moaning like a wanton whore just from licking his cock.

The image of his cock brought the image of his hand over her mouth again. His hissed moans as she rode him. She groaned wetness gushing from her silken core at the memory of how he sounded. How careful he was not to hurt Lily.

Damn you Jacob, she whispered in her mind. Why did you make me love you and leave me?

The thought of Lily brought her mind back and she pulled her hand off Matt's cock. The instant her hand left his cock he grabbed her wrist and yanked her hand back. She pulled back again and found her hand held in place on his pulsing cock.

"Matt..." She whispered. "Lemme go...i need to go and check on Lil."

"She'll be fine." Matt insisted. "You have a duty here now."

"I have a duty to Lil first baby." she insisted.

"A bitch's first duty is to her stud." Matt hissed.

"What?" She snapped her eyes wide. "What did you call me?"

Matt's hand on her wrist released and he laughed a soft laugh and shook his head with amusement.

"It was a joke honey." He said. "Bitch like female dog you know? Her stud?"

"It wasn't funny." She told him firmly.

She slid from the bed and pulled a robe around her nude form. Maybe it was because the memory was so fresh but she knew that Jacob never would have said that. Even in jest. If he had one of his moments where he spoke without thinking he would have felt badly about it. Matt just smiled up at her as if he didn't have a care in the world.

She quickly got dressed and after telling him that she had to go and see Lil she left fast. She had never felt scared of Matt and didn't still now. The change in him when he wasn't allowed to cum on or in her was staggering.

At that moment she wanted to both strangle and hold her daughter. Her daughters shouted accusations and sobs had unlocked something in her. Before the interruption she had left Jacob Lawrence behind her. He wasn't important anymore but now she felt as if she had taken something precious from him. That special part of her that he had awakened in her. That part of her that was only his since Lily's father abandoned her. She had shared it with another man. She had given it willingly to another man.

Then all at once a song from her childhood smashed into her. Something that nearly brought tears to her eyes. Listen to your heart. Listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye. She had ignored her heart and stolen something precious from herself and from Jacob.

The man she now realized had been fighting to protect his family for seven long years without help or support. He really was her superhero wasn't he?

~Jacob Lawrence~

The vans off loaded there contents just outside the massive wooden gates of the compound. The reporters were all gone and the compound exterior sat empty. Those in the vans climbed out and headed in through the gate. Jacob was slow to exit, the muscles of his naked upper body flexed and ready. Awaiting the attack but none came.

His boots crunched the hard Nevada dirt as he walked through the gate of the compound and onto the planted and beautifully kept grass. As he crossed the threshold of the compound and heard the gate slam shut behind him he glanced over and saw the blonde girl.

She stood on the porch of a house next to a short fat elderly man sitting in a chair. His hand was on her leg but her eyes were locked on Jacob. A wide blush on her pale cheeks and she waved. Jacob's lips curled into a little smile and he inclined his head. She leaned down and whispered to the heavy elderly man and his head shot up locking eyes with Jacob and motioned him forward.

Jake changed directions and climbed the steps to the porch. He towered over the young woman and stared down at the old man. His face blank and empty.

"Yes Elder Jamison?"

"i hear the fruit you plucked was from my tree." The old man answered.

He leaned to the side and spit a mouthful of chew into a pot then looked back up at Jacob and grinned.

"I wanted to thank you for the honor Brother Anderson."

"Honor Elder?"

"Mariah says you are the most promising since Master Haley himself." The old man said happily. "That you would take your first taste of our orchard from my tree is a great honor. Miranda tells me that not only did you take from our tree, but you did so how did you put it dear?"

"...Exquisitely." the nineteen year old blonde whispered with a blush.

"Exquisitely. Yes." The old man echoed. "Mariah wants to see you as well brother Anderson."

"Elder." He whispered in reverence and spun on his heels.

As he walked toward the ramp leading down into the sanctum he let his mind wander. That was far to heart felt to have been faked. The girl wanted another ride and her father, or perhaps grand father was happy as pie that he had given the first one to her.

There was no way his cover was blown, but if the media wasn't called to out him, then who?

The walked slowly, carefully, down the ramp and into the underground sanctum. The others who had also been arrested that morning were waiting below with Mariah. Mariah stood in the center of the group turned to face the ramp waiting. When she saw him appear through the doors she spread her arms in welcome and coo'd.

"Brother Anderson!" She yelled in glee. "i was afriad they had kept you!"

"Mistress Mariah." Jacob answered and inclined his head. "I am only sorry they interrupted our sacred right."

"Did they now?" Mariah whispered and licked her lips. "We have another. One you may mate here before this mass."

"Another?" Jacob barked in shock. "The fuck you mean another?"

Unable to hold it back the words shocked the group. All except Mariah who only grinned more. She liked how unhinged this man was. How bestial he was, but at the same time how controlled.

"Come my dear."

Down the ramp in slow unsure steps Miranda walked into the sanctum for the first time. She had shed the dress she was wearing on the porch. Her full breasts bouncing with each step she took and her breathing coming in slow pants of excitement and fear.

Jacob's eyes shot to her and then to Mariah. He couldn't believe they would choose one of their own like this. He had no time to call for help. No time for an SOS.

"She is one of us!" Jacob snapped spinning around to face Mariah. "I will not paint her in blessed red!"

"Of course not." Mariah assured him.

She stepped closer and reached down undoing the buckle with a soft jingle. Her hands then dropped to his zipper. He felt Miranda's hands run over his shoulders and looked back at the burning fire in her eyes.

"She is the bitch of your rite Chase." Mariah purred and pushed the jeans around his ankles. She then knelt and pulled his booted feet from the jeans one by one looking up at him. "Prove you know a bitch's place."

Jacob turned his head and took Miranda's hair in his fist. The girl trembled with passion as he pressed his lips to her own. She kissed him back without reservation. He took her by the hips and lifted. She squealed when he back hit the wall.

The crowd behind them began to chant his name over and over again. Mariah watching with lust and pleasure shining in her eyes as the blonde's back arched. When Jacob thrusts forward tearing into her tight dripping wet pussy she screamed in pleasure and scratched long bloody trails down his shoulders.

"Please never stop." Miranda whispered into his ear. "I'll be whatever you want, just don't stop!"

"Chase! Chase! Chase!" the crowd chanted.

His hips became a blur of motion as he drove himself into her again and again without mercy. Miranda's tight velvet walls tightened. Convulsing around the huge intruder driving into it again and again. Her back arched pressing the back of her head into the wall behind her. She couldn't even scream anymore. All she could do was whimper with pleasure as he pulled orgasm after thunder orgasm from her.

Jacob's teeth ground as he tried to keep himself separate from this but it was so hard. Miranda was beautiful. Sweet and once innocent. She moved so wonderful on him and moaned so sexy when he took her. Her beautiful face lifted and stared into his eyes her mouth opened in breathless whispers.

"Here." Mariah commanded and yanked the cloth off a stone alter in the center of the room. "Here!"

Carrying the girl like she weighted nothing Jacob walked to the alter and laid her back on it. Her back arched as he thrust fully into her again. His hand slid up her stomach between her breasts as he pumped hard into her.

When he felt himself begin to swell he started to pull out and felt Mariah's hands on his shoulders holding him in place.

"Let go." Jacob snapped.

"She is a bitch. Her only mission is to take a studs seed." Mariah commanded. "Do it. Become one of the purple."

Jacob looked down at the girl. Her wide beautiful eyes begging him for it. She nodded eagerly and whispered.

"Give it to me please." She begged. "I am your bitch. Mate me my stud."

Jacob growled and closed his eyes. He pictured her with red hair. Fuller breasts and thicker hips. Her eyes such a beautiful green. With that image in his mind he began to thrust again as deep as he could. Miranda screamed in another orgasm from the relentless pounding and then her back arched clean off the alter when she felt the hot splash of his seed bath her walls.

Miranda laid on the alter breathing hard when Jacob pulled out and stepped away. Mariah slapped the girl on the side of the head to snap her out of her sex induced revere and snapped her fingers.

"Clean your stud bitch." She commanded.

Miranda scrambled off the alter and dropped to her knees before Jacob licking up and down his hanging cock. She licked her juices, cum and his own from his cock until it was pristine then rose and stepped back away from the group with her head down.

"She is your bitch now." Mariah commanded. "You may claim what fruit you wish Brother Chase but she is yours to command."

"If she is my bitch then I choose not to paint her." Jacob snarled. "She has pleased me greatly this day."

"She is not whom you will paint first Brother." Mariah insisted.

She waved Miranda away. The older woman's eyebrow went up when the girl looked from her to Jacob before she left. She wanted his permission. Jacob nodded and she flashed him a beautiful smile then turned and ramp from the sanctum up the ramp. Jacob turned back to face Mariah, not even moving to cover his nakedness.

"Who am I to paint Sister?" He demanded.

"You are going on Sabbatical." She commanded. "Follow in our Master's footsteps. Where he left. You will begin in Sacramento California. There is a brother there working on clues about our Master. Meet up with him. His name is Brother Peris."

Jacob nodded and spun on his heels marching naked back up the ramp from the sanctum. He felt the pit his stomach. The media had been called to flush out someone but it wasn't him. It didn't matter who the camera showed. It was the question which mattered. The announcement that Ryan Jermaine Haley had followers.

They were trying to flush out his final target. They were trying to flush out Rachel.

He walked swiftly back to his cabin and slammed the door shut behind him. He pulled on a fresh pair of boxers and jeans. A loose fitting T-shirt pulled over his head then he crouched and began to go through his locker at the foot of his bed. He emptied it of clothing to the floor and pulled out the false bottom.

Inside was his cell phone which he grabbed and slipped into his back pocket. He stood with the other item in his hand and pulled the slide back loading the weapon with two audible clicks. He slid the weapon into the waist of his jeans and pulled the shirt over it.

After replacing the clothes back into the trunk he slammed the case closed. As the case slammed the door open and he spun to face the door. The blonde Miranda stood in the doorway dressed in a loose black sun dress and sandles.

"Mariah says I stay with my stud." She told him. "Master Haley when on sabbatical without his bitch and lost his life. It is my job to protect my stud."

"Absolutely not." Jacob snarled. "Get the fuck out."

"I have orders." Miranda insisted and crossed her arms over her full breasts. "I'm going with my stud."

Jacob growled but shoved past her and started toward the gate of the compound. He didn't have time for this. The gate pulled open allowing him out with Miranda close on his heels. In the parking area beyond the gate was a old beat up pick up truck and Jacob dropped a large duffel back into the back then slid into the truck.

He considered leaving Miranda here but he couldn't afford to blow his cover yet. If they found out he knew about Rachel it may tell them she is the right one and green light her. He needed to keep up appearances until he got to her.

He wouldn't fail her.

Not again.

12