A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
Miranda lures Jacob deeper into the cult.
4.5k words
4.53
4.4k
2

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5

Father's, Studs and Bitches.

~ Rachel ~

Lily didn't have to tell her that what she had done was wrong. She knew deep down that she made a mistake the second she saw him leaving. She was shocked he was truly alive and had showed up just in time to save her again. Whenever she needed him he was always there. Like the seven years had never happened.

She asked Matt to stay and make sure the kids were safe. She knew what she had to do now. She had to make this right somehow. She considered first to catch a cab but thought better of it. She wanted to walk. To think of what she would say to him. What she wanted more then anything. More then all the words in the world. She wanted him to hold her like he used to.

The house was just as she remembered it from when she was here the day before. The old truck was parked in the driveway. He must not be worried about these people, whoever they were, finding him she thought.

When she walked in the house the first thing she saw was the dress and panties sitting on the living room floor lying atop a pair of open toed sandles. She bit her lip nervously and looked up at the sound of the running water.

She crept up the stairs and froze in the doorway of the bathroom. She could hear the water running down their bodies. Hear the screams of pleasure from the blonde who couldn't have been a day over nineteen. Their bodies were intertwined and he was hammering into her for everything he was worth.

"...No..."

She whispered in agony and put her hands over her mouth. She couldn't stop the tears that threatened her ears. She had only known him for a few weeks before she thought he died but she loved him more deeply then she had ever loved anyone. Even now, seven years later, to see him in the shower with this girl caused her heart to shatter.

She saw the girl smile when she saw her and took it for exactly what it was. She was rubbing it in that she had won. That she had him now.

When she heard the growl she turned and fled. She couldn't watch while him gave another woman his seed. That should be her. She should be in that shower against that wall. He was hers, they belonged together. She was the only thing that kept him alive during surgery. It wasn't fair!

She wanted to run away. To run back to the motel and do all the things with Matt that she had hidden until last night. Do them all and let Jacob watch but when she reached the foot of the stairs she stopped. She looked up at the bathroom and sighed. Instead she went to the middle of the room and picked up the clothing. She walked back up the stairs to hear her talking to him about some nonsense about painting. Strange topic for post coital shower.

She laid the dress, underwear and shoes down on the floor and called.

"I need to see Jacob alone."

The pair froze and she turned and marched down the stairs. It wasn't long before she came down the stairs. Dressed again in the black sundress and sandles. Her hair was wet and hanging down in little curls over her young beautiful face.

"He'll be down in a moment." The girl said with a warm smile.

"It wasn't necessary you know." She said crossing her arms over her chest. "You didn't need to egg him on because you knew I was there."

"I don't have any idea what your talking about lady." The girl scoffed. "He's always like that with me."

The word Always came like a knife in her stomach. She watched the girl leave the house and looked up at the ceiling. Fine, if he wasn't coming down she'd go up. She stomped back up the stairs and paused in the bathroom door. He was wearing a pair of jeans and his boots again but was shirtless. She noticed first the multiple stab wounds in his back from Ryan Haley and bit her lip.

A tattoo covered his shoulder blades now. A tribal design that when she looked closer made her breath catch in her throat. On the left side of the design were the initials LAP, Lily Ann Peirson. In the center of the design were the initials RMP, Rachel May Peirson and on the far right the initials JTL, Jake Teddy Lawrence.

The buzz of a power razor rang out as he shaved the beard from his face and his hair was pulled back and twisted into a bun. If she knew him, with his cover no longer needed it'd be the next thing to go. You are never no longer a marine and he would wear his hair as such.

"You wanted to talk?" He asked looking into the mirror at her. "So talk."

"I'm sorry I slapped you Jake." She whispered.

"Don't be." He scoffed. "I was a fucking prick leaving like I did. My choice or otherwise, why should you not act like a cunt?"

"Jacob Lawrence!" She screamed and then shook her head. "Breathe Jake. Please."

She watched in the mirror as the small smile crept to his lips when she said that. Watched him take that deep calming breath and then looked up again at her.

"I don't blame you for being angry Rachel." He whispered. "They didn't leave me a choice staying undercover all this time but I could have found a way to tell you. So you could tell Teddy about me. So you'd know I was alive."

"Who did I say goodbye to at your funeral?" She asked.

"Me." He assured her. "The FBI agent...fucking douchebag, injected me with a military grade sedative. Like surgery anesthesia? I was awake. I hear every word. Lily crying..."

She saw his hand shaking now and heard the pain in his voice. Like all those years before, it was one thing for her to hurt but another for it to be Lily. Her beautiful daughter had claimed his heart the instant she met him.

"I had to listen to every damn word helpless." He whispered in agony. "Not able to tell you or her I was okay."

"And you didn't come find us because we were in danger?" She asked and he nodded. "Whose the girl?"

"She's a member of the Dawn Breakers. They do not refer to their spouses as wives or girlfriends. The women are Bitches whose only job is to serve their Studs. My initiation couldn't start until I tasted of the colony fruit."

"Colony fruit?" she asked confused.

"The women." He explained. "I had to have sex with one. I didn't want to pick anyone's wife...and unlike a lot of the others I didn't want to pick some underage girl so I picked Miranda. She's pretty...of age. And then once I had tasted of the fruit I had to fuck her in front of the group."

"Too much detail." Rachel whispered unable to keep the pain from her voice.

"...Yea." He answered and sighed. "I hadn't meant to tell you all that. Anyway, she was to become my Bitch and I her Stud. That is their equivalent of husband and wife, more or less. They sent me on my sabbatical, what Ryan Haley was on when I killed him. My first target was you so I killed the contact and got to you as fast as I could."

"How can you know she isn't working for them still?" she demanded. "She's a Dawn Breaker Jacob."

"She's not. She wants to be free of them."

"So you fuck her anyway?!" she shouted unable to hold it in anymore. "Is she still your Bitch Jake?"

"No!" He yelled and spun around now fully shaved. "Of course not! I wouldn't willingly take part of that disgusting display! She's just Miranda."

"Just Miranda?" She scoffed. "She's the girl you were just fucking stupid fifteen minutes ago Jacob. Up against that wall!"

She pointed to the shower her hand was shaking. Jake's eyes went to the wall and he looked more then a little guilty then he looked back at her.

"What the fuck room do you have Bitch?" He shouted.

"Jake Breathe."

"i don't even get a Hi Jake. Thanks for saving my worthless life again. You just hug the kids and that fucker!"

"Jake Breathe please."

"Then you walk in here and get mad at me because I needed closeness after realizing the Bitch I endured hell for the last seven years isn't even loyalty to her Stud!"

"JACOB LAWRENCE!" She screamed. "You aren't anyone's Stud! Remember who you are!"

When he didn't answer she stepped closer and watched him recoil. Her eyes were wide and more then a little scared. She reached up and cupped his face gently in the palm of her hand. She watched his lip tremble and his own eyes widened in pain.

"What did they do to you Jake?" She whispered. "Remember who you are. Please. For me?"

The pain that crossed his face was nothing short of unbearable. She could see it plain as day. Who did he need to be? The charming cute guy from the diner? The bubbling brute that burst into Lily's kindergarten class and stormed into a house where a killer was hunting? The animalistic lunatic he had become? Who?

"Come back tomorrow and meet your son?" She whispered her hand still cupping his face. "And Lil. She missed you so badly."

All he could do was nod. She leaned up and kissed his cheek, right on the edge of his mouth and whispered into his lips.

"So did I Jake."

Then turned and walked fast down the stairs. She needed to go now. She needed to leave before she went back there and kissed him for real. Before she shoved him into the shower and claimed what that Bitch had the nerve to touch.

With Matt it made things more complicated but she knew somewhere deep inside. She felt it at her core. Jacob Lawrence was hers. He belonged to her. And she, god help her, she belonged to him.

~ Jacob ~

He had a lot to think about after Rachel left. She was right, he had changed a lot in the last seven years. A lot of it did have to do with the Dawn Breakers. She would be able to keep him grounded. Locked back in on the man he once was. The man he wanted to be.

He didn't wait for Miranda to come back. He just went to bed. He was exhausted from going on nearly two days without sleep. As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out. He looked at the clock just once and it was just before eleven in the evening.

The dream began almost immediately. He was sitting on the couch downstairs. Lily was lying on her stomach watching television and Teddy was asleep in on the chair. Rachel was lying next to him with her head in his lap sleeping with a happy smile on her face. His hand was lightly resting atop her head and gently stroking her hair. On his finger he saw the wedding ring that matched one on her own finger. They were married.

Lily looked back at the pair and smiled. She offered to take Teddy upstairs to bed. He smiled and thanked her then watched as she carried her brother upstairs to bed. He sat in silence idly stroking Rachel's hair when he felt her hands begin to unbuckle his jeans. He looked down and saw her devious grin. He barely had time to look back and make sure Lily was upstairs before he felt her tongue bathing his cock.

He ground his teeth to keep from moaning and alerting Lily to what her mother was doing. Rachel then shifted to her stomach and began to slowly slid his hardening cock into her mouth. Slowly an inch at a time she eased it to and into her throat. He heard the lewd way she moaned around his cock and groaned again into his ground teeth.

She began to slowly bob her head up and down his entire length not choking at all. He looked down and watched her beautiful full lips stretch around his length. Watched the loving dance in her eyes as she sucked his cock as if it were the only thing she wanted in the world.

It wasn't fast and desperate but slow and loving. It was also driving him up and down the walls. The agonizing slowness of it. How she lowered her head completely inch by inch only to come back up just as slowly.

"God I love this thing!"

The tone of the voice. The person behind it snapped his eyes open. He looked down to find the blonde Miranda on her knees between his naked thighs. Her mouth was back on his cock sliding slowly up and down. She had no idea he was even awake now. He looked over and saw the clock flashing 5 AM.

When she looked up and saw his eyes on the clock she moaned loud around his cock and threw her head down hard. His cock disappeared completely down her throat and his ass lifted off the bed. His eyes shot back to her. This wasn't right. Her lips burned. They shot a fire through his cock and into the core of his stomach. A fire so intense it clouded his mind.

"You should..."

He began but she began to fuck her throat hard and fast on his cock. Throwing her head up and down in his lap as hard as she could. Even with her extensive skills with that much cock down her throat she was choking herself each time she did it. He couldn't think, each time he tried that fire searing in the pit of his stomach wiped away all thought. All he could think about was the feeling of being throated again and again and again. It was like nothing he'd ever felt before.

After nearly a full minute of her violently throat fucking herself she calmed down and shifted around with her head bobbing slowly again. He narrowed his eyes with confusion until he saw her thigh go over his head and her lower her pussy onto his face.

As he began to protest again she started throating his cock a second time and he moaned loud and lifted his head into her pussy licking for all he was worth. He slid his tongue along the lips and thrust it deep inside her. Feeling his tongue on her pussy she groaned happily and slowed again.

He'd alternate between driving his tongue into her depths and licking up her lips to her clit and flicking his tongue across it. Like he was taught he began to spell the alphabet with his tongue. When he got to G she went rigid and he repeated that motion constantly.

She began to moan loudly around his cock and lose focus. One second she was bobbing and the next he was out of her mouth and she was panting like a dog. Between pants she shifted her head and began to lick his cock. She couldn't suck and pant at the same time but she could lick.

With a shutter and a outcry her stomach spasmed and her juices coated his cheeks, nose and tongue. Seconds later she felt him begin to swell on her tongue and quickly scooted around. Her right hand dropped to the side of the bed and her eyes widened painfully.

"Please Jacob." She whispered stroking his cock for all she was worth with her other hand. "Paint me. Paint me. Paint me."

"Stop..." He growled feeling it building and flowing up his shaft. "You want me to cum Miranda?"

"Yes!" She hissed. "Paint me. Paint my face. Coat me in the blessed cum."

He groaned and exploded showering her face with his hot seed. It flew from his cock and splattered her across the cheek, nose, mouth and chin. Her hand on his cock held it steady as she cleaned it religiously. When he tried to move she squeezed his cock hard.

"Ut uh. Not yet." She purred. "I want you to watch this."

She raised her other hand from lower on the bed and began to scoop his cum off her face with her fingers.

"Blessed." She whispered each time she pulled the cum into her mouth and swallowed.

Each time she moved her hand she left a trail of blood across her face. Blessed blood. Blessed red. Repeated in the back of his mind but he went immediately into panic mode.

"Miranda!" He whispered. "Your hand is bleeding babe."

"I know." She groaned. "I cut it on the side of the bed. A nail or something. I just couldn't waste your seed Jacob. It's to precious to me. You are too precious to me."

"I...am?" He whispered in dismay.

"You bless me." She whispered back. "I feel blessed. Can you help me get this off?"

When he reached out and slid her finger over her face it only spread the blood and she whispered.

"Blessed."

Each time she said the word he slid his hand over her face.

"You...look beautiful." He whispered to himself.

"I do?" She purred. "All covered in white and red like this?"

"Yes..." He said in shock. "Like an angel."

She slid off the bed completely and dashed into the bathroom and he shook his head. His head was in a fog. He slid off himself and followed. He hated going to sleep with saliva or cum on his cock. It was sticky. Then only time he ever had was with Rachel.

When he walked into the bathroom she was vigorously washing her face and mouth. Paying close attention to her mouth. There were two thin strips of plastic in the trash can behind him that he never saw.

She leaned up and kissed him softly on the cheek and danced into the bedroom. He wiped his hand over his cock and it felt not sticky but slick. Like it was wet with blood but when he looked down he saw nothing. He lifted his hand to his face and sniffed. His hand had a strange sickly sweet smell to it.

He shrugged. Must have been her lipstick. He washed his hands and then used a hand towel to wipe off his cock then returned to bed. When he finally got back she was sleeping soundly on her side facing away from where he'd sleep.

He just shrugged and went to sleep himself. He had a big day tomorrow.

~ Rachel ~

When she got back Matt was asleep which she felt was a good thing. The last thing she needed was him wanting to initiate sex tonight. Her mind was completely on Jacob and as much as she'd like to fuck this pain away she knew better. She knew it would only make matters worse.

She slept fitfully. Her night filled with nightmares about this girl and Jacob. Something about her scared Rachel. Something about the cool collected way she spoke. There was no awkwardness at being caught by his former lover. No shyness. She reacted like a woman twice her age. Confident to the point of arrogance.

When the alarm on her cell phone went off she sat bolt up and found she was alone. She yawned and slid from bed. She brushed her teeth and did her personal business then showered. She was out of the shower and dressing when a knock sounded on the door. She crossed the room and peeked through the peep hole.

She couldn't hide the huge smile on her face when she saw him. Even the sight of him now was enough to bring the butterflies to her stomach. She pulled the door open with a grin. Jacob was now clean shaven and back with a crew cut. Miranda stood next to him with her arms at her sides and an innocent smile on her full lips.

"Here as commanded Drill Sergeant." Jacob shouted and saluted.

Rachel tried to hide the smile but when the other door slammed open she couldn't. She knew Lily would hear that shout and sure enough she came bolting out the door and jumped into Jacob's arms.

"Daddy!" She cried with happiness.

"I meant to ask you about that." Jacob told Rachel. "She was six when I met her. I ain't her father."

"i know that." Lily said and stepped away looking up at him. "I always read that a daddy was someone who would do whatever I takes to protect his family. Make any sacrifice. Like you did Jake. I've considered you my dad since...and I'd like to keep doing so if you'll allow it."

"Your dad huh." Jacob lifted a brow and shrugged. "I dunno Lily, I can't really be a dad to good wholesome kids."

Lily's face paled until she realized what he as doing and then she grinned.

"Good thing I'm not then huh?"

"Your not?" He asked shocked. "Then what are you?"

"A vile creature!" She shouted proudly.

"Wrong." He said seriously and when her face fell again he reached out and ran his hand down the side of her head. "Your my vile creature."

Rachel had to hold back the tears as he daughter burst into her own and jumped forward hugging Jacob around the waist with her head on his chest.

"I love you daddy." Lily cried.

"I love you too Lil." He whispered and wrapped his arms around her head. "God I missed you."

Lily wiped her eyes and stepped back. Behind her cowering in the door was a smaller version of Jacob. The same golden brown hair and soft blue eyes. The same lopsided smile and one dimple. Lily put her hand behind his head and ushered him out gently telling him it would be alright.

12