A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
Miranda puts her plan into action. Rachel tries to stop it.
6.6k words
4.54
5.2k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6

Sacrifice.

~ Rachel ~

When they got back from breakfast Jacob loaded them all up into Matt's BMW. They made three short stops before heading south. The further they were from the Dawn Breakers the better. They stopped at the bank and Rachel made a sizable deduction of the funds that Jacob had left her. She insisted he take it back, but he only smiled and told her it was for her and their kids. The way he said their kids she knew he meant it. Lily was his now and he was so damn proud to say it.

The second stop was to pick up four duffel bags and enough clothes to fill them for both the kids, Matt and herself. The duffels were loaded into the bed of the truck.

The third and final stop was the SCPD station. Jacob went inside briefly and told Carl about the night before. What happened at Rachel's house. That they were fine and heading south for their safety. Carl promised to meet them with Agent Lenard. This would keep the cops off their ass.

They traveled along Highway 80 until they got to the ocean and stopped just south of San Francisco. In a little town called Half Moon Bay. They found a motel on the beach a little after noon and Jacob checked them in under the name Jacob Anderson thanks to multiple ID's given for his work. He got three connected rooms. His and Miranda's in the corner, Rachel and Matt next to them and the kids next to their mom.

Jacob treated them all to pizza and spent the afternoon in the kids room playing with his children. Even though Lily was now thirteen she had no problem playing baby games as she called them with them. This was her daddy after all. She'd play any game he wanted as long as he spent time with her.

Miranda walked around the motel giving the place a once over while Rachel and Matt took a walk on the beach. She explained that her feelings for Jacob were complicated. That they were in a relationship and Jacob would not jeopardize that but that no matter how Matt felt about it she loved Jacob and always would.

He wasn't happy about that but understood. They got back around the time Jacob was ordering dinner for them all. They had Chinese. Once everyone had eaten the men went outside to have a smoke leaving Miranda and Rachel alone.

"Listen." Miranda began. "I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot here. I know you love Jacob and it makes me jealous."

"Are you two together?" Rachel asked trying to keep the hostility out of her voice.

"...It's hard to get out of the mentality of a lifetime." Miranda confessed. "I am his Bitch according to my people. That means I belong to him. We aren't together as you see it. He's free to have whomever he wants. I must bend and give myself to any Stud he demands but only he, MY Stud, may breed me and give me a litter."

"Bitch. Stud. Litter. The Dawn Breakers use a lot of dog terms don't they?"

"Men and women. Humans? We are a lower life form. Mammals. We have been taught to embrace that. We are all animals, so we treat each other as such. Respecting boundaries, taking mates, rituals. All of it."

"Must make life similar." Rachel said woefully.

"Much. For example a group mindset." She motioned to the key on the table. "You want special time with your boyfriend. I know you haven't bad it since all this started. Why not let me and Jacob watch the kids? You two can be alone and enjoy the solitude."

"You'd do that?" Rachel asked shocked.

"Animals share child raising." she quoted with a smile.

"Thank you..."

Miranda reached out and grabbed the key to Matt and Rachel's room and then stood, begged her leave and left. She left right as Matt was heading back inside and pulled Jacob toward the room. Rachel smiled up at Matt. He's the one your with. He's the one your with. Be with him. Not Jacob. Him. Tonight it's all him. She chanted to herself silently.

When she told Matt about Miranda's offer he smiled and announced that this was a time for champagne. He popped the cork on bottle she didn't even know he had and poured them both a glass with himself between her and the glasses.

He crossed the room to her and intertwined their arms.

"To the happily ever after you deserve."

And he drained the glass. She smiled and did the same.

It happened so slowly. First she noticed she was getting hotter and then that her nipples were hard as little diamonds. They rubbed the bra every time she moved sending little jolts to her soaking wet pussy. When he leaned over and gave her a simple kiss to her throat it was like a lightning bolt straight to her panties.

"Oh my..." She whispered and blushed. She looked over at him and smiled. "Come here."

When he leaned over she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him more passionately then she ever had. Even the kiss caused her lips to tingle as he kissed them. When she dropped her hand to his lap and rubbed through the slacks he wore she hissed.

"Oh honey your so hard." She purred. "It feels sooooo big."

When he slid his hand under her dress it was electric. He pressed his fingertips into her soaked panties and she moaned hotter then he'd ever heard before. She was more horny now then she'd ever been before. Something inside her screamed something was wrong but she ignored it. She spread her legs a bit and let him pull her panties down and off.

He knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed and yanked her ass across the bed closer to him. She squealed with anticipation and then let out a deep happy moan when he took the first lick. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him tighter to her. He took the hint and thrust his tongue deep into her and with a jolt the came hard on his tongue. She threw her body back to the bed and began to convulse with pleasure.

"Please." She whispered with need. "Please come up here and fuck me. Please god fuck me! Please! I need your big cock. I need it in places no one has ever hit. Please!"

Her eyes were squeezed shut when he stood and took her by the hips. Her legs spread wide and she whimpered with desperate need. She could see the huge cock in her mind aiming at her pussy and when she felt her lips part slightly she saw it slam into her in her mind.

No matter how much she had begged herself to stay with Matt she saw Jacob holding her hips and hammering his cock into her as he had that moment seven years before. She felt the cock drive into her and saw how deep it went.

She shuttered again and exploded with a scream that she slapped her hands over her mouth to keep herself from being heard.

That's when it started. One second she heard Matt ask if she liked it and the next everything went black. She came back hearing him command her to answer and then it went black again. She was drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Matt..." She whispered weakly. "Matt..."

Behind her she heard the door open. Before she blacked out again she saw Jacob in the doorway holding the key.

"Matt...don't..." she pleaded. "Stop...please stop..."

She felt Matt keep hammering into her and before she blacked out the final time she saw Jacob storming toward him with murder in his eyes. It looked and sounded to him as if Matt was raping her.

~ Jacob ~

Miranda explained the plan for them to check in on the kids every now and then and he whole heartedly agreed. Miranda felt that Rachel could use to get some more sleep after the hellish two days and he was more then happy to check in on his kids.

She got two beers from the fridge and handed him one already opened and he kicked back with his feet up. After almost an hour Miranda looked down and cursed.

"I picked up the wrong key." She complained. "Mind going over there and changing them out?"

Jacob snorted but slid his feet off the table and got up. He walked as quietly as he could and when he slid the key into the reader it started. His vision began to blur. He shook his head and pushed his way into the room.

"Sorry she grabbed the wrong key." He muttered.

"Matt...don't..." Rachel's weak voice begged. "Stop...please stop..."

Jacob's head came up and he saw her lying on her back. Her dress bunched around her waist. Her eyes glazed over and empty as if he had just hit her so hard she was losing consciousness. He was raping Rachel!

He roared weak and stumbled across the room. He had just enough strength to reach out and yanked Matt off his Rachel before the darkness took him and he collapsed to the floor.

~ Miranda ~

She waited until she heard the door next door open then jumped up and stripped. Once she was naked she followed. When he walked into the room she slid her foot into the door. She watched as Jacob grabbed Matt by the shoulder and yanked him back then collapsed to the ground out cold.

Matt looked from Rachel naked from the waist down out cold on the bed and Jacob fully clothed the same way on the floor and then to the door where Miranda stood.

"The fuck," He hissed. "What you gave me was suppose to make her horny, not some fucking date rape shit."

"Calm yourself dear brother." Miranda purred and eased the door closed without a sound as to not wake the kids. "It's all part of the plan."

"And just what the fuck is the plan?" He hissed. "He thinks I raped her and she thinks I drugged her!"

"He is our new messiah." Miranda whispered with fanatical glee. "I will be his Bitch. Proudly stand above all others at the right hand of the new god. Rachel will still be painted, as befitting a target of the Master but it will be by Jacob's hand."

"Fat chance of that!" He growled. "He's obsessed with her. He's still every bit the stalker."

"He just needs a push. I have already begun to use the Hallywood cream. Make him susceptible to suggestion. Plant the words Blessed with blood in his mind. Now...he needs to just take the first step."

"What step?" He snapped more confused then again.

"You."

She was standing almost chest to chest with him when she thrust her hand forward. He gasped and coughed trying to breath around the metal in his lungs. He looked down into her glowing smile and wide innocent eyes.

"M...ir...anda...why..." He whispered. "...loved...you."

"And I love him!" She hissed. "He is my Stud. He is my Master. He is my all. He will become what I need him to be."

Matt slid to the floor next to Jacob. Miranda laid the blade in Jacob's hand and then crouched over her adopted brother. She didn't bother to close his lifeless eyes. Instead she dragged her fingers over his chest and wiped crimson across his face like paint.

Once he had been painted she leaned over Jacob's face and kissed him softly whispering into his lips.

"My Master. My Stud. Your Bitch is proud of you. She reveres you. She worships her Lord. You painted him. You finally did it my Stud. Next you will paint the whore yourself. There is only room for one Bitch for you my lord and it's me. ME!"

She rose quickly and fled the room. She closed it behind her and returned to theirs quickly. She stripped off her clothing and showered. Careful not to wet her hair. Once she cleaned of the blood she hurried to redress and sat by the window kicking her feet up. It was like this she fell asleep.

~ Jacob ~

It came from so far away. He swam in a world of darkness listening to Miranda's words echoing in the shadow. Then he heard Rachel's panicked scream and felt someone shaking him.

"Carl don't let the kids see this!"

He heard Rachel scream. Carl? He thought as he floated in the shadow. Carl wasn't with them. Rachel screamed his name again and he began to claw his way through the darkness and his eyes fluttered open. The light stung as he eyes batted.

Rachel was kneeling over him on one side with Carl on the other. Two officers stood in the doorway. Miranda was outside with the kids keeping them away from the door and the sight of what laid inside. He groaned and pressed his hand to his head. His tongue felt so thick in his mouth and he tasted pennies.

He'd been drugged. He knew the feeling.

"Still has the same zing to it." He mumbled and pushed himself up to his knees. "What happened?"

"You killed her boyfriend Jake!" Carl snarled. "Stabbed him like Ryan Haley used to!"

He looked down and saw the bloody knife in his hand and immediately dropped it. He looked up at the fear and concern on Rachel's face.

"I don't...remember. The last thing I remember I walked in here and he was raping her."

Carl's gaze shot to Rachel.

"He was?"

Rachel blushed and shrugged.

"Someone drugged me. We were having sex and I started blacking out. I asked him to stop and then I don't remember anything."

"Okay." Carl pressed with a deep breath. "We can press this. You were both obviously drugged and both saw him taking advantage of it with Rachel. When you were going down he attacked you with the knife. You defended yourself."

"But what if I didn't?" Jacob whispered looking down at Matt. Two words kept running through his mind. Blessed red. Blessed Red. Blessed Red.

"Jacob you are a lot of things but you aren't a killer." Rachel insisted and laid a hand on his arm. "I know you."

Over the next three hours the room became a flurry of activity. The coroner arrived and took Matt away. Police took all their statements and then were promptly ordered by Agent Lenard to dispose of it all. That this was part of an ongoing federal investigation.

They were moved to a authorized federal safe house that afternoon. The house was massive sitting on the beach an hour south of Half Moon Bay near Santa Clara. Carl and Agent Lenard took Rachel and the kids to show them to the rooms they would be using. Miranda took Jacob by the hand and led him to the other side of the house.

When they got into the bedroom she dropped her duffel bag on the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. She was only in the bathroom a short time before she came back out and slid her arms around Jake's neck. He immediately began to pull her arms away when she kissed him. He felt and tasted the honey flavored lip gloss she had on.

"Shh." She commanded. "You want to kiss me don't you Jake?"

At that moment, now that she mentioned it, he did. He leaned his head down and claimed her lips as she requested and kissed her deeply. The more he kissed her the more his head swam and the more he wanted to. He took her by the hips and lifted pressing her back to the door. She groaned happily and began to kiss his throat, his ears, his collar bone. Anywhere with skin. Her lips were like liquid fire. Everywhere she kissed burnt so deliciously.

~ Rachel ~

She made sure that Lily and Teddy were squared away before going out in search of Jake. She knew he would blame himself for what happened to Matt and she couldn't allow that. So much about what happened didn't make sense to her. She had been so into the moment, so unbelievably horny one second and the next it was like a weight dragging her into unconsciousness.

Matt seemed as shocked as she was. Then there was Jake himself. What was he doing in their room in the first place? Why did he pass out as well? Why would Matt have drugged him just so he could have Rachel? It didn't make sense.

She crossed the house, smiling to Carl and the officers as they talked in the dining room. She crossed the living room and down the long hallway to the door at the end. When she tried the handle it was unlocked but there was a weight pressed against it.

She could hear Miranda's gentle moans and blushed. She turned to flee when she heard the blonde girls voice.

"That's it Jake." Miranda purred and she heard the sound of lips kissing his flesh.

"Your lips...burn..." Jacob said in a dull trance like voice.

"Only for you my Stud." Miranda whispered. "I am your Bitch Jacob. With pride and devotion. My brother tried to come between you and Rachel."

Her brother?! Rachel screamed silently. Matt was her brother?

"You painted him Jacob." Miranda purred and she heard the sound of her lips suctioned on his neck or chest. "You did it. Wasn't he so beautiful?"

"Blessed...red..." Jacob whispered in a trance like whisper.

"Yes. Blessed red." Miranda agreed. "How do you feel Jake?"

"On fire..." He answered. "Your lips are like fire...they burn...can't think."

"That's okay my Stud." Miranda purred. "I'll do that for you. I'll take care of you."

A fire lit within the red head that she had never felt before. Seven years before this man had given everything including nearly his life for her. All because she needed it and now he was in trouble. She could feel it in the depths of her soul. He was in more danger from this girl then Ryan Haley had ever poised.

She lifted her hand and banged on the door hard. When no response came she banged hard again and actually called out.

"Jake?" She called. "i could really use some help with the kids. What happened today was traumatic. They may need you."

She could hear the commotion behind the door and then it pulled open. She noticed the lip marks on his lips, chest and neck. She didn't feel jealous, alright she felt a little jealous but more she noticed the strange color of the marks. They were a pale greenish clear. As if it wasn't meant to be seen. She looked over then at Miranda and offered her a warm smile. As she smiled she looked over her lips. She wasn't wearing lipstick but she could make out the lines of a plastic lip cover. Whatever she was wearing on her lips she didn't want it on her skin.

Jacob brushed past her with a bemused expression on his face. He was confused and agitated. She looked back at Miranda who was smiling as if nothing happened and reached out taking her hands.

"Thank you so much for your help Miranda." She said happily. "I don't know what we would have done without you looking after the kids at the motel."

"Of course!" Miranda replied happily. "Anything I can do to help just tell me."

Rachel spun around and followed Jacob down the hallway. Instead of following him into the kids rooms when she got out of eye sight she turned and darted into the kitchen. Carl was sitting at the table on a laptop and she snatched it and pulled it around to an empty chair.

"Excuse me!" Carl snapped.

"I need it." She insisted.

She needed to prove to herself that what she was thinking was impossible. It was like something out of a bad James Bond movie. She looked up brain injuries and their susceptibility to hypnotic or chemical induced suggestion. She found that certain types of brain injury, specificly the type Jacob had, left them extremely vulnerable to this type of suggestion.

"That fucking Bitch." She hissed and for the first time the word was used as an insult and not a endearment or descriptive.

"What?" Carl demanded.

She slid the laptop across the table to him and pointed at it.

"I think she's doing this to Jake!" she snarled. "I just dunno how. I heard her telling him she'd think for him. Getting him to worship that blessed red bullshit that Ryan Haley followed. I think she's gonna hurt him Carl!"

"We are gonna need a hell of a lot more then some words of a website Rachel." Carl warned. "She's been nothing but helpful to both you and Jacob. When he found out you were the target she helped him escape and get to you remember?"

"She told him that Matt was her brother." Rachel hissed. "That he was one of the Dawn Breakers."

"If he was her brother what was stopping him from hurting you the last six months Rach?"

"I dunno!" She threw her arms into the air in frustration. "I don't know dammit!"

As she yelled out Miranda's blonde head poked around the corner, concern in her eyes.

"Everything alright?" She asked.

12